Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Postby Yoshi174 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:23 am

vincentvchaos wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:
Yoshi174 wrote:Are there are Oral vore scenes aside from Sabrina and the mermaid?

The ??? girl after Fumiko get hard on a random scene.
Don't ask me how u get this scene.

I think it's unlocked after you escape the ??? girl, then spend a day in Fumiko's balls without escaping, which should give you a message about how you feel a cold wind or something. The next day, wait until she's getting ready for bed and she wants to play before sleeping. Then you have to make her cum... I think. After that, you'll get the scene.

turns out you don't need to ever meet / escape the ??? girl to get eaten by Fumiko.

My questions now is there an oral vore scene with the ??? girl too? or did he mean the Fumiko scene?

Well the ??? girl black hole scene isn't really an oral vore scene, unless there still is one
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:41 am

Yoshi174, i mean the ??? girl, there are a oral fuck scene between fumiko and the ??? girl (the ??? girl give Fumiko a blowjob), to get this scene u have to escape the ??? girl, on this scene with the black hole and than go to Fumiko ... i think so
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Yoshi174 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:28 am

Archangel64 wrote:Yoshi174, i mean the ??? girl, there are a oral fuck scene between fumiko and the ??? girl (the ??? girl give Fumiko a blowjob), to get this scene u have to escape the ??? girl, on this scene with the black hole and than go to Fumiko ... i think so

Thanks, I got it now. Gonna try it again with the resistance potion to see if anything changes. Otherwise that's 4/4 getting eaten scenes. Hopefully more if there's a new update.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby vincentvchaos » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:33 am

Yeah, you don't need to encounter the ??? girl to get eaten by Fumiko. You just need to wake her up and get her to cum, then let her eat you. The oral scene with the ??? girl has a trigger that unlocks when you escape her black hole scene. Then you get Fumiko to CV you, spend a day inside of her, and at night, you'll get a little blurb where you 'feel a cool breeze,' or something. After that, in the scene where she's getting ready to go to bed, just get her to the point where she's going to cum, but just before that, you'll get the scene with the ??? girl. Hope it helps a little!
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby pointview » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:00 am

Is it possible to have a rpgmaker project file of this game so I can play around and fix some stuff?
pointview
New to the forum

Postby Yoshi174 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:58 pm

pointview wrote:Is it possible to have a rpgmaker project file of this game so I can play around and fix some stuff?

Why? This game is glitch free as fair as I can tell and still being worked on.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby equino » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:53 am

Yoshi174 wrote:
pointview wrote:Is it possible to have a rpgmaker project file of this game so I can play around and fix some stuff?

Not sure about them, but I'd love to be able to use it to play around in debug mode. For example, the scene with Fuk and ??? I'd love to know if there are more endings to the scene that the ones I've found. Scenes so far:

Spoiler: show
The scene's I've found so far for that interaction:
Get swallowed before Fuk orgasms, means ??? gets Fuk the rest of the way off.
Get swallowed with Fuk's orgasm ??? says something about being downed all in one shot.
Get swallowed after Fuk's first (or second) orgasm and you get a different ending phrase.
Escape before Fuk's first orgasm, ??? get's Fuk off.
Escape after Fuk's first orgasm and you get another line from ???.
What I'd like to know is if there are different scenes if you escape after Fuk's 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th etc orgasm, or if there is a scene where ??? either gives up without you escaping or does something different outside of the scenes I mentioned.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby pointview » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:39 pm

Yoshi174 wrote:

This game run smoothly and I'm really impressed but there are still some typing error that I want to fix and I also want to explore the game entirely because this game has a lot of hidden scenes. Also, adding some stuff to the game would be great
pointview
New to the forum

Postby Yoshi174 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:24 am

equino wrote:
Yoshi174 wrote:

Not sure about them, but I'd love to be able to use it to play around in debug mode. For example, the scene with Fuk and ??? I'd love to know if there are more endings to the scene that the ones I've found. Scenes so far:

Get swallowed with Fuk's orgasm ??? says something about being downed all in one shot.
Get swallowed after Fuk's first (or second) orgasm and you get a different ending phrase.
What I'd like to know is if there are different scenes if you escape after Fuk's 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th etc orgasm, or if there is a scene where ??? either gives up without you escaping or does something different outside of the scenes I mentioned.

How did you possibly get Fumiko to orgasm without getting swallowed along with it?
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby pointview » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:58 am

Yoshi174 wrote:
How did you possibly get Fumiko to orgasm without getting swallowed along with it?

you nearly escape but then she orgasm, you still not be swallowed
pointview
New to the forum

Postby equino » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:12 am

Easiest way is to almost escape, where you are as far down as you can go without exiting the scene, rest, and if you don't get pulled when you rest upwards, struggle. The rest is important if you want to hope to survive after the orgasm since you'll be almost completely out of her in the mouth after she shoots. It's really difficult to survive after the first orgasm, and I have only survived two of them once.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skittles209 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:20 pm

Don't know if they are bugs or something but I found mayumi and the quest saying to find her in the candy store reads incomplete. Same for the paper plane lady. Is sneaking around at night creating bugs or something for the game? Otherwise it seems that the quests need to be completely exactly as they state of they get stuck reading incomplete. Only issue I have would be the quest's need slightly better hints. Or I just need to figure out what size the player has to be and what area are the quests precicely talking about. Great game. A lot more fun than most other erotic games I've been finding. Not too difficult and not too easy.

Found a bug. Did the Ririna and Akane scene. After 'escaping' from Akane the game states I got free and hid somewhere and while there is a bit of a 'screenshot' suggesting such the game continues as if I did not escape. And entering Akane's room after that runs the same event mentioned before. Wish the scene changing to being inside Akane saying her break was too short to let the player out and repeating a cycle.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby Yoshi174 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:37 pm

equino wrote:Not sure about them, but I'd love to be able to use it to play around in debug mode. For example, the scene with Fuk and ??? I'd love to know if there are more endings to the scene that the ones I've found. Scenes so far:

Easiest way is to almost escape, where you are as far down as you can go without exiting the scene, rest, and if you don't get pulled when you rest upwards, struggle. The rest is important if you want to hope to survive after the orgasm since you'll be almost completely out of her in the mouth after she shoots. It's really difficult to survive after the first orgasm, and I have only survived two of them once.

I've survived two in a row and then made myself go down her throat but there wasn't a difference in the text after that.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby equino » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:31 am

Yoshi174 wrote:
equino wrote:Not sure about them, but I'd love to be able to use it to play around in debug mode. For example, the scene with Fuk and ??? I'd love to know if there are more endings to the scene that the ones I've found. Scenes so far:

I've survived two in a row and then made myself go down her throat but there wasn't a difference in the text after that.

It's minor, but it has to be after Fuk blows her load, but if you get swallowed with the load it's the same ending.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yoshi174 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:07 am

Yea, did it exactly like that, didn't notice a different line/ending,maybe ill try it again. She just says that you're pretty strong, but there's really no change to dying or surviving.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby equino » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:36 pm

Yoshi174 wrote:Yea, did it exactly like that, didn't notice a different line/ending,maybe ill try it again. She just says that you're pretty strong, but there's really no change to dying or surviving.

Here are the lines/endings with ???, I just double checked these to be sure:

Escape before Fuk's first orgasm - ??? sucks off Fuk, and lets you go, taking the load as payment for now."eh eh eh impressive. you are quiet strong little one." (Then sucks off) "For this time.. this will do."
Get swallowed before Fuk's first orgasm - After being swallowed, ??? finishes off Fuk. "there. That's better."
Get swallowed along with Fuk's load - ??? says "Ah, all down in a single gulp."
Escape after Fuk's first orgasm - ??? "eh eh eh impressive. you are quiet strong little one." and then she says "And she let out quite a lot. Enough to spare your life... for this time."
Get swallowed after Fuk's orgasm - ??? "eh eh eh Tasty"
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yoshi174 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:56 pm

equino wrote:
Yoshi174 wrote:Yea, did it exactly like that, didn't notice a different line/ending,maybe ill try it again. She just says that you're pretty strong, but there's really no change to dying or surviving.

Here are the lines/endings with ???, I just double checked these to be sure:

Escape before Fuk's first orgasm - ??? sucks off Fuk, and lets you go, taking the load as payment for now."eh eh eh impressive. you are quiet strong little one." (Then sucks off) "For this time.. this will do."
Get swallowed before Fuk's first orgasm - After being swallowed, ??? finishes off Fuk. "there. That's better."
Get swallowed along with Fuk's load - ??? says "Ah, all down in a single gulp."
Escape after Fuk's first orgasm - ??? "eh eh eh impressive. you are quiet strong little one." and then she says "And she let out quite a lot. Enough to spare your life... for this time."
Get swallowed after Fuk's orgasm - ??? "eh eh eh Tasty"

Yea so nothing changes if you go down after surviving her orgasm once or twice. I'm fairly certain she says the same thing(the last thing on your list) if you go down before an orgasm or after surviving once or twice.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby equino » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:05 pm

Yoshi174 wrote:Yea so nothing changes if you go down after surviving her orgasm once or twice. I'm fairly certain she says the same thing(the last thing on your list) if you go down before an orgasm or after surviving once or twice.

Pretty much. Except after she says "Eh eh eh Tasty" and Fuk apologizes, ???? Then says "But I'm not done yet.." Then she finishes off Fuk, and says "Ah much better..." I think this was done, so that the creator didn't have to create a new scene in the stomach, as it would explain why it was filled with spunk when you get in there.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby 2quick4u » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:48 pm

Is there a Renpy/android version?
2quick4u
Participator

Postby alphacharl » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:39 pm

How can I see C-Base 01 and C-Base 02?
alphacharl
New to the forum