Helpless Heroine

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Helpless Heroine

Postby KavenBach » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:29 am

Good morning, all. 5 AM and I'm awake; may as well do something constructive.

After YEARS of messing around with this, and with the project 98% complete and in the lead-up to the final "completed" release, I figure it's about time I post this on the site that first gave me my ability to share my work... such as it is.

EDIT: THE GAME IS COMPLETE!!!

***Released a bugfixed version, 1.0.3B, March 22nd 2018***

So I present to you, Helpless Heroine. An epic Rpg Maker VX (NOT VX ACE!!!) game that centers on transformation, but which features vore prominently as part of my usual damsel-in-danger themes. I have thrown in a whole lot of other fetishes and have tried to vary the game play quite a bit. The game features rape, the slavery of an entire nation of women, perpetual nudity, mind control/mindlessness, transformation (male to female, femaale to male, and female into various inanimate forms, usually through rape-injected "curses"), gruesome deaths, vore (plant, beast, snake, etc) some quicksand, inflation (ballons), crappy graphics (especially in walkabout mode), and, oh yeah, AN ACTUAL STORYLINE.

In this game, you begin as Onyx, a SlaveGirl who just got grown to adulthood inside a MaidenPen (where women are cloned and grown to maturity in the space of a week), but who suddenly recovers the ability to think once she has been shipped out to her first Slave Pen. She suddenly realizes that in Malaterra, the country she is trapped in, women are mindless, obedient, and sex-crazed possessions, made literally to be abused, tormented, and killed or worse. Since she is no longer mindless, this prospect is NOT appealing to her, so she must somehow escape this country alive. Unfortunately that is much easier said than done, and within a short time she finds herself mixed up in an ineffectual Rebellion. However as she gradually discovers, there is more to Onyx than she herself knows...

The game is available HERE:

http://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?mo ... ame&id=521

Direct Download from MEGA:

https://mega.nz/#!a4NE2DiA!QPqvhc4Y0jRW ... zq0yDX8IPA

You can discuss the game on this thread before you, or over HERE as well:

https://www.tfgamessite.com/phpbb3/view ... f=6&t=6080

And the game requires the RTP for RPG Maker VX, NOT VX ACE, available HERE:

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... OKgIOIO_Al

By all means, please enjoy the game. As I have warned, this is not a pure-vore game, as it features many other kinks, and the graphics are anything but cutting edge.

Sample images:
Last edited by KavenBach on Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

https://www.patreon.com/KavenBach
KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Re: Helpless Heroine

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:43 pm

Definitely a nice game so far. I have one question though, what is the SPI stat's function/purpose?

Also it felt a bit lackluster for the vore game overs as it just goes to a game over screen. Perhaps some description of being digested before the game over screen might really help with that factor so it's not as disappointing.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KavenBach » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:21 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Definitely a nice game so far. I have one question though, what is the SPI stat's function/purpose?

Also it felt a bit lackluster for the vore game overs as it just goes to a game over screen. Perhaps some description of being digested before the game over screen might really help with that factor so it's not as disappointing.

SPI stands for Spirit, which affects the power of your spells.

As for the non-descript game overs, I only figured out much later in making the game how to bypass the automatic game over if your character(s) die in battle. I will possibly correct that for digestion ends earlier in the game for the final release.
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:22 am

KavenBach wrote:
Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Definitely a nice game so far. I have one question though, what is the SPI stat's function/purpose?

As for the non-descript game overs, I only figured out much later in making the game how to bypass the automatic game over if your character(s) die in battle. I will possibly correct that for digestion ends earlier in the game for the final release.

Ah alright! Thanks for the information! I love the humor you've added in too it's quite great.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KavenBach » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:41 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:
KavenBach wrote:

Ah alright! Thanks for the information! I love the humor you've added in too it's quite great.

If you're an older player, look for quite a few movie and game references, too, some of them from the 80's :wink:
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby thyladras » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:58 am

Hello, someone could send me a save file when he or she arrive to the quicksand content area ? tyvm
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Postby AssIdolizer » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Really liked Tower of Change back in the day. Excited to try something new from you!
AssIdolizer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lawrence Craft » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:40 am

I don’t know, if I’m blind or something, but I can’t progress further in the game.
I’m currently in Myniros, the city were you have to rescue the people from all the undead.
I got the hint for the secret passage in the temple, rescued the girl from the 5 ghouls in the inn, and also the other girl in the inn, that instantly disappears after speaking with the player.
But the statement from the second girl wasn’t really helpful.
“Go fishing”, okay… Where and how? ô_Ö”
I’m pretty sure I already searched the whole riverside, and also tried the oasis, but there was nothing.
The house on the riverside (the one with the boat) isn’t accessible.
At least the one undead I can talk to only says “…”, but nothing else, no matter if the group members are normal or turned into undead/ghouls through the guy in the oasis.
I also looked through the available shops, if there is somewhere a fishing rod, but nothing.
Do I miss something else to activate this event or an entrance to an area?

Great game so far, I hope you will continue to work on it!
It was sometimes a little bit time consuming to level up, but until now it was worth every minute.
Also, perhaps something that could be improved:
The fight in the arena, during the rescue of your friends where you have several fights right after another, is really a good challenge, but sometimes also a real pain.
If you have bad luck in the fight, for example against the Medusan, they stun the whole party and petrify everyone afterwards.
Then game over, and you have to start the whole event anew.
I had this bad luck several times after another, and was shortly before giving up.
The enemies DON’T NEED to be easier, but if the game would automatically open up the save menu after every fight, the player could save there, and don’t needs to start the whole event from the beginning again.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KavenBach » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:19 am

You need to go about things in a specific order in Myniros to proceed.

A vamp in one of the houses (the cook with a *GASP* boyfriend) will mention that a ghoul in town knows the way into the temple. In another house, the girls will meet a horny ghoul; have all three go at him. He will let slip about a grate somewhere in town. Find the house with said grate and check it out. Inside, a vamp on the far right will agree to let the girls into the temple if they can provide some exotic meat. Speak to the ghoul and vamp outside, the ones staring at the faerie.

NOW return to the fishing hut northwest of Myniros and speak to the zombie girl at the gate.

. . .

As for the arena battles, I've already SUPER toned them down. Saving between fights would mess up character placement on a restart, potentially causing game-breaking bugs. I don't think I'll be editing that area again... I don't think.
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby Adas » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:46 am

Can you please send me the save at the volcano. Windows crashed, all is lost, but I really want to play this cool game. Thanks in advance :o
Adas
New to the forum

Postby KavenBach » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:29 am

I should be releasing the first completed version over the next 48 hours. While I may still do a bit more work on the battles and may add some images during conversations, and fully expect to have to fix bugs, otherwise the game is complete from start to finish. We're talking 42 hours of game play time on MY playthrough, and I know where everything is. Expect 50 hours of game play if you're playing for the first time and being thorough.

Also, I will *NOT* be releasing any saves, or not for a while at least. I have gotten more demands for save files on this site than this thread has gotten posts, my own included. Seriously.

That said, if players want to share saves amongst themselves, that is of course their choice. :wink:
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby Lawrence Craft » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:38 am

KavenBach wrote:A vamp in one of the houses (the cook with a *GASP* boyfriend) will mention that a ghoul in town knows the way into the temple. In another house, the girls will meet a horny ghoul; have all three go at him. He will let slip about a grate somewhere in town. Find the house with said grate and check it out. Inside, a vamp on the far right will agree to let the girls into the temple if they can provide some exotic meat. Speak to the ghoul and vamp outside, the ones staring at the faerie.

NOW return to the fishing hut northwest of Myniros and speak to the zombie girl at the gate.

Ah, thank you very much, that's what I did not do.
Also didn't tried I the option with all girls with the ghoul.

KavenBach wrote:As for the arena battles, I've already SUPER toned them down. Saving between fights would mess up character placement on a restart, potentially causing game-breaking bugs. I don't think I'll be editing that area again... I don't think.

That's no problem, it was only an idea I had. ;-)
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KavenBach » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:04 pm

FIRST COMPLETED VERSION POSTED!

See the same link for download. You can now play the game through from start to finish, 40+ hours of gameplay even for me.

Enjoy!
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby Zond » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:22 pm

KavenBach wrote:FIRST COMPLETED VERSION POSTED!

See the same link for download. You can now play the game through from start to finish, 40+ hours of gameplay even for me.

Enjoy!

Thanks for your work, the game is really interesting)
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thyladras » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:28 am

hello, the game is really cool but really too long for me ^^

i'm still looking for a save for the quicksand content in the game. If someone can send me the save file, that could be great ^^ thx
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Postby KavenBach » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:29 am

Someone recently asked me why they couldn't find a thread here for the game. So here's a bump, and a direct link for downloading the game from MEGA:

https://mega.nz/#!LgNEnD5Q!DvRmijozRhxI ... 3t6AEBdwOI

This is the last version of the game. I don't think there were any severe bugs left in it.
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby b12481632 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:45 am

Great snakes seem to have very low chance to swallow whole. Never mind, it's based on HP. When they succeed, it doesn't do any damage anyway.
Last edited by b12481632 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
b12481632
New to the forum

Postby Talon13 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:50 pm

Hope you tookm my advice and did some breeding stuff :3
Talon13
Participator

Postby KavenBach » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:13 am

Uploaded a bugfixed final version that corrects a hard-to-get but game-breaking bug in Azaranoss Town.

1.0.3B: https://mega.nz/#!a4NE2DiA!QPqvhc4Y0jRW ... zq0yDX8IPA
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby b12481632 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:52 am

Finished playing through the game. Missed the Ancient Collar. Just where was it?
Undead Slavers seem to have way too much def. Bridget's Focus Strike seemed to perform better than any other attack, with anyone else's holy strikes doing very little. Aura stones were the only sensible option.
Poking around in the editor shows Onyx is supposed to have some kind of fumble/surrender skill, but it doesn't show up in-game.

Bugs:
Great Snake deals no digestion damage. Looks like the script is checking the wrong status effect.
Carniflower in the nymph forest gives constant "spit up bones" messages every turn. Looks like Bridget's message is checking Bartette's status.
Worm-slaying weapon animation slows down the game.
Some of the Caplann patrol doesn't seem to disappear when defeated. I stepped in the path of one "taking up the rear" and had to reset due to endless battles.
Snake Charmer can get re-swallowed while she's already digesting.
Somehow, 4 snakes ended up swallowing 3 party members. Also, the Snake Charmer continued to digest the party in place of her snakes.
Some kind of issue with one of the girls you rescue from the undead inn. Checked the door as a ghoul, said it was locked. Came back as human, nobody's there. She's at the fisher hut with no reward (or dialog, IIRC.)
Jarvess steals your equipment near the end of the game. Belmont Whip would've come in handy, but she took it with her. Wasn't paying attention if Zeena or Brenda do also.
b12481632
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game