Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby klbnnt » Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:06 am

ddnndd wrote:
FireheroTAF wrote:Hello there world! Hope there are still peps out for this game, it is one of games I really liked. And in this vein, I made for it a Save Gallery! (For all the Scenes present in the game, and explained) It is part of my Gallerizing-and-Explaining all my favourite games, calling those efforts "DirtyRecordedArchive", or DRA. At some point, I'll be making a blog with all of them organized, including some reviews on the games as well. But for now, with the Saves:

https://mega.nz/folder/zz4iQa7K#61s3mmXbAOKLu783--XDUA

Hope this helps anyone around here. Also hope to get around to making that blog and making this part of it as well.

That zip file has a password, does anyone know what it is?

DRLF4
klbnnt
New to the forum

Postby AGiant » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:30 pm

Hey Shrinking Fun Fans on ekas portal. Like I said I will keep you also up to date on any important stuff here too. So I started a poll for a vote for the future of Anya on discord and created an online poll for you people to join in with this link. https://linkto.run/p/QBH0T2XB
This is how it looks.
Spoiler: show

Our artist told me to maybe mention that we accept change suggestions. You can just write here and I'll check them out forward them into discord.
There is no real end time but the moment we need to decide I will also tell you again.
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby AGiant » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:12 am

Because I copy pasted some of the text, I forgot some stuff. Well I think it is just one matter.
Regarding the fourth option "I want THE ORIGINAL Anya". It is unlikely but if this gets many votes I would put in the effort to look into keeping her. Just don't keep your hopes up too much.
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby Goldilolo » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:02 pm

- how can i get biger ?
- wat is the fastest way to get biger ?
- is there an turtorial ?

the game is 1 of the best games i ever saw :-D
but ther are things that i mis in the game like diviculty setings cheatcodes and an option to skyp time not days but like fron day to night or fron day to mid day and from night to mid night

i hope ther are many nice new updates

nioce work with this game
Goldilolo
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:00 pm

Goldilolo, 1. u can't get bigger, but smaller (go to the upper floor of the left corner from the main hall, there are 2 classrooms, in one of them is a girl, speak with her).

2. there is a statue somewhere in the vent with the power to change the daytime (don't ask me how to get there).
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AGiant » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:14 pm

Goldilolo wrote:- how can i get biger ?
- wat is the fastest way to get biger ?
- is there an turtorial ?

the game is 1 of the best games i ever saw :-D
but ther are things that i mis in the game like diviculty setings cheatcodes and an option to skyp time not days but like fron day to night or fron day to mid day and from night to mid night

i hope ther are many nice new updates

nioce work with this game

Like Archangel64 said, there is no way to get bigger as far as I know.
Yeah some stuff is missing because this game was a wip and nowhere near finished.
I took it over and misusing this existing thread to share some information on the developments we do but we will not continue directly where this left of. We are rebuilding it.
So I'm sorry to say it but there are no new updates awaiting this anymore. Well that is the official current state of things.
But yeah I like the game very much, too, which is the reason for me picking it up.

The moment we can distribute a version of our Shrinking Fun I will announce it here but also create a new thread.
It might still take some time though.
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby AGiant » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:14 pm

Hey fellows,
we finally are getting closer and closer and can start to look more vigorously for help.
There is some major replacement to do in regards to images. For that any artist would be welcome to contribute to it, be it small or big.
If you are interested just reply here or message me directly here on ekas. You can also join our discord server if you want to. The invite is in the discord list here on ekas viewtopic.php?f=18&t=51831&p=2890813&hilit=shrinking+fun#p2890813
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby 101seraph101 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:59 pm

how do you escape from the girls i am struggling please help
101seraph101
New to the forum

Postby AGiant » Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:36 pm

101seraph101 wrote:how do you escape from the girls i am struggling please help

I got nervous for a second. No new artist :cry:

Anyways I guess you just started?
SF is a game where you can grind stats. Just grind stats and it should be fine. Tactics obviously also can help but nevertheless simple grind is always a solution.
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby TastyLindorm » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:38 am

inuyashaxears wrote:A couple scenes gave me trouble and this thread doesn't seem entirely dead, so I'm posting this.

Full guide for Shrinking Fun with the 11/19/2017 update:

- You start with Marisa. I recommend going Anya next and then Vanessa. Usually a good idea to stay in the girl until you stop getting bonus strength stat points.
- Also notable is you move faster by clicking the spot you want to go to on the screen. You can also just hold shift to run manually.

Below is each girl, her fetishes, her location, easily missed scenes, and other notes. Remember to stay in the girl for at least a full day to see all scenes.

Marisa: cockvore
Location: East hallway, second door from the right. Varies by time. Usually there at night.
Extra scenes: gym, peeing
Notes:
- You won't be escaping unless she's between 30 and 90 hardness.
- To see both of her extra scenes, just stay in her for several days. They randomly trigger.

Becky: cockvore
Location: East hallway, second door from the right during the day.
Notes:
- She only has the one cockvore scene.
- If you manage to reach max depth after making her cum, a few hours pass by before you get let out.

Anya: Unbirth
Extra Scenes: hallway with Vanessa.
Notes:
- To escape at a low level, you can wait for her shift timer to end and then make pleasure reach 100.
- While you have a depth less than 80, there's a chance of Vanessa entering the fray.

Vanessa: Unbirth
Extra Scenes: Competing with Anya, hallway, foot massage
Notes:
- You can either climb in her at night or try to trigger Anya's scene.
- Have Vanessa steal you from Anya to get the hallway scene.

Rita: unbirth, boobcrush, vore
Extra scenes: boobcrush, potion, vore
Notes:
- Staying inside her for too long causes you to be shrunk further. If you escape past a depth of 30 during the bath scene, you can extend your time limit before shrinking.
- To win her boobcrush event, you need 19 strength and then you repeatedly mash the up, left, and right arrow keys simultaneously.
- Refuse to pleasure her and then escape to make her angry. You can then visit the lab (northwest hallway, second door from the left. ) and receive a shrink potion. If she's not there, re-enter her and repeat. After that head back to her room and she'll eat you.

Alice: Unbirth, breast crush, vore, keeps you in a cage
Location: North west hallway, last door on the left. Requires 166 stamina.
Extra Scenes: Cage, boob crush, horny, vore
Notes:
- Escape from her first attempt to grab you to be left in the cage. This has a series of cut scenes/dialogue scenes with her. At the end, either reject her presentation and receive a shrinking potion or accept it and go inside her.
- Visit her while micro shrunk and she offers to restore you, in her mouth. Usually ends in vore.
- Successfully escaping while she is asleep in class or sitting on the couch can crash the game.
- To access boob crush, get shrunk, go to the vents, then left, up, and then right to reach a vent opening. Save because it's buggy. Watch the cutscene to the right (sparkles), and then click the rope and go down the hole. Just keep repeating this until the scene triggers. I think I listened to the cutscene next to it three times and jumped five times before it happened.

Erika: anal vore
Notes:
- Save before trying this event. Once you reach max depth, make her cum to move on.
- Escape Rita during class and then drink her potion to trigger this event.
- If you want to do the event again, simply exit the bathroom and then go back to the stall.

Stuff you can do after Rita shrinks you to micro size
- Go to the hole in the wall (common room, top left) to grow to full size. It lowers your strength stat by 2 in exchange.
- If you have already gone through Alice’s cycle at least once, she regrows you with no loss if you survive her vore event. I could not survive though.
- To access the ventilation shaft: Go to the southern hallway, second door from the left. Then climb the mannequin.
- - Click the rope baskets to put up/ let down the rope to access the vents/room below.
- - Statue of time: Go left, up, and then left. Click the statue to move time forward. It doesn't work for me though.
- - Common room: left, up, right. Can get a boob crush event. If you haven't watched the cut scene (sparkles to the right), you can't leave the room. Probably save before you drop anyways. That said, hit space to get off the couch once you do drop down.
- - Storage room: left, left

I'm trying to get the OV Alice scene. I've tried over and over again, going to each different girl, and every different room, while normal small and micro. I've done the passing time well over 30 times in a row and it still says that Alice doesn't notice me. Please, what specifically are we supposed to do to trigger the OV scene with Alice? Full detail if need be.
TastyLindorm
New to the forum

Postby samur » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:22 pm

you need to jump down from the vent.
the event is quite rare. thus you probaply have to try some times
samur
New to the forum

Postby TastyLindorm » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:38 pm

samur wrote:you need to jump down from the vent.
the event is quite rare. thus you probaply have to try some times

If you're referring to the boob entrapment scene with Alice, I've already done that multiple times. I haven't found another dropping from the vent scene and I've done the "listening in" vent scenes with Rita, Marisa, and Becky and I've done the one above the kitchen with Alice and the two twins. I currently don't know of any other vent scenes, but according to the post listing what all the girls do, the player is supposed to talk to Alice in her room while micro. So far I've done every other scene with the girls, such as getting mirco shrunk by Rita from being inside her and from the potion and Alice potion-wise (I'm unaware if any of the other girls can micro shrink the player, inside them or otherwise) yet still Alice will not notice me talking to her. Could you tell me what specific chain of events must be done, or if I haven't triggered another vent scene that I missed?

Edit: I finally found it. The player has to be friendly with Alice and have escaped her twice to where she invites him to come back another time. Then when micro shrunk she will be standing in the middle of the room and she'll offer to help them grow back to the standard shrunken size, via oral vore struggle.
TastyLindorm
New to the forum

Postby inuyashaxears » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:29 am

Btw, since people are still playing this:
Here is a link to a google drive folder with four things
  • The guide I posted before (edited to include the extra trigger for Alice's vore scene)
  • A save file that already has 43 constitution (so you can freely go to any girl without having to grind stats)
  • A folder of audio files that allows you to mute the beeping sounds (I've always hated how I'm trying to listen to the girl moan and yet every time I make a move I have to listen to an array of beeps as I scroll through options to select what I want).
  • A ReadMe explaining the saves and how to use the audio file.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... drive_link
inuyashaxears
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game