Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby inuyashaxears » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:12 am

A couple scenes gave me trouble and this thread doesn't seem entirely dead, so I'm posting this.

Full guide for Shrinking Fun with the 11/19/2017 update:

- You start with Marisa. I recommend going Anya next and then Vanessa. Usually a good idea to stay in the girl until you stop getting bonus strength stat points.
- Also notable is you move faster by clicking the spot you want to go to on the screen. You can also just hold shift to run manually.

Below is each girl, her fetishes, her location, easily missed scenes, and other notes. Remember to stay in the girl for at least a full day to see all scenes.

Marisa: cockvore
Spoiler: show
Location: East hallway, second door from the right. Varies by time. Usually there at night.
Extra scenes: gym, peeing
Notes:
- You won't be escaping unless she's between 30 and 90 hardness.
- To see both of her extra scenes, just stay in her for several days. They randomly trigger.

Becky: cockvore
Location: East hallway, second door from the right during the day.
Notes:
- She only has the one cockvore scene.
- If you manage to reach max depth after making her cum, a few hours pass by before you get let out.

Anya: Unbirth
Extra Scenes: hallway with Vanessa.
Notes:
- To escape at a low level, you can wait for her shift timer to end and then make pleasure reach 100.
- While you have a depth less than 80, there's a chance of Vanessa entering the fray.

Vanessa: Unbirth
Extra Scenes: Competing with Anya, hallway, foot massage
Notes:
- You can either climb in her at night or try to trigger Anya's scene.
- Have Vanessa steal you from Anya to get the hallway scene.

Rita: unbirth, boobcrush, vore
Extra scenes: boobcrush, potion, vore
Notes:
- Staying inside her for too long causes you to be shrunk further. If you escape past a depth of 30 during the bath scene, you can extend your time limit before shrinking.
- To win her boobcrush event, you need 19 strength and then you repeatedly mash the up, left, and right arrow keys simultaneously.
- Refuse to pleasure her and then escape to make her angry. You can then visit the lab (northwest hallway, second door from the left. ) and receive a shrink potion. If she's not there, re-enter her and repeat. After that head back to her room and she'll eat you.

Alice: Unbirth, breast crush, vore, keeps you in a cage
Location: North west hallway, last door on the left. Requires 166 stamina.
Extra Scenes: Cage, boob crush, horny, vore
Notes:
- Escape from her first attempt to grab you to be left in the cage. This has a series of cut scenes/dialogue scenes with her. At the end, either reject her presentation and receive a shrinking potion or accept it and go inside her.
- Visit her while micro shrunk and she offers to restore you, in her mouth. Usually ends in vore.
- Successfully escaping while she is asleep in class or sitting on the couch can crash the game.
- To access boob crush, get shrunk, go to the vents, then left, up, and then right to reach a vent opening. Save because it's buggy. Watch the cutscene to the right (sparkles), and then click the rope and go down the hole. Just keep repeating this until the scene triggers. I think I listened to the cutscene next to it three times and jumped five times before it happened.

Erika: anal vore
Notes:
- Save before trying this event. Once you reach max depth, make her cum to move on.
- Escape Rita during class and then drink her potion to trigger this event.
- If you want to do the event again, simply exit the bathroom and then go back to the stall.

Stuff you can do after Rita shrinks you to micro size
- Go to the hole in the wall (common room, top left) to grow to full size. It lowers your strength stat by 2 in exchange.
- If you have already gone through Alice’s cycle at least once, she regrows you with no loss if you survive her vore event. I could not survive though.
- To access the ventilation shaft: Go to the southern hallway, second door from the left. Then climb the mannequin.
- - Click the rope baskets to put up/ let down the rope to access the vents/room below.
- - Statue of time: Go left, up, and then left. Click the statue to move time forward. It doesn't work for me though.
- - Common room: left, up, right. Can get a boob crush event. If you haven't watched the cut scene (sparkles to the right), you can't leave the room. Probably save before you drop anyways. That said, hit space to get off the couch once you do drop down.
- - Storage room: left, left
inuyashaxears
Been posting for a bit

Postby essayons12 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:45 pm

This seems like a really fun game so far
essayons12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jackamoco22 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:38 am

inuyashaxears wrote:A couple scenes gave me trouble and this thread doesn't seem entirely dead, so I'm posting this.

- You start with Marisa. I recommend going Anya next and then Vanessa. Usually a good idea to stay in the girl until you stop getting bonus strength stat points.
- Also notable is you move faster by clicking the spot you want to go to on the screen. You can also just hold shift to run manually.

Below is each girl, her fetishes, her location, easily missed scenes, and other notes. Remember to stay in the girl for at least a full day to see all scenes.

Location: East hallway, second door from the right. Varies by time. Usually there at night.
Notes:
- To see both of her extra scenes, just stay in her for several days. They randomly trigger.

Notes:
- If you manage to reach max depth after making her cum, a few hours pass by before you get let out.

Notes:
- To escape at a low level, you can wait for her shift timer to end and then make pleasure reach 100.
- While you have a depth less than 80, there's a chance of Vanessa entering the fray.

Notes:

Notes:
- Staying inside her for too long causes you to be shrunk further. If you escape past a depth of 30 during the bath scene, you can extend your time limit before shrinking.
- To win her boobcrush event, you need 19 strength and then you repeatedly mash the up, left, and right arrow keys simultaneously.
- Refuse to pleasure her and then escape to make her angry. You can then visit the lab (northwest hallway, second door from the left. ) and receive a shrink potion. If she's not there, re-enter her and repeat. After that head back to her room and she'll eat you.

Notes:
- Escape from her first attempt to grab you to be left in the cage. This has a series of cut scenes/dialogue scenes with her. At the end, either reject her presentation and receive a shrinking potion or accept it and go inside her.
- Visit her while micro shrunk and she offers to restore you, in her mouth. Usually ends in vore.
- Successfully escaping while she is asleep in class or sitting on the couch can crash the game.
- To access boob crush, get shrunk, go to the vents, then left, up, and then right to reach a vent opening. Save because it's buggy. Watch the cutscene to the right (sparkles), and then click the rope and go down the hole. Just keep repeating this until the scene triggers. I think I listened to the cutscene next to it three times and jumped five times before it happened.

Notes:
- Save before trying this event. Once you reach max depth, make her cum to move on.
- If you want to do the event again, simply exit the bathroom and then go back to the stall.

- Go to the hole in the wall (common room, top left) to grow to full size. It lowers your strength stat by 2 in exchange.
- If you have already gone through Alice’s cycle at least once, she regrows you with no loss if you survive her vore event. I could not survive though.
- To access the ventilation shaft: Go to the southern hallway, second door from the left. Then climb the mannequin.
- - Click the rope baskets to put up/ let down the rope to access the vents/room below.
- - Statue of time: Go left, up, and then left. Click the statue to move time forward. It doesn't work for me though.
- - Common room: left, up, right. Can get a boob crush event. If you haven't watched the cut scene (sparkles to the right), you can't leave the room. Probably save before you drop anyways. That said, hit space to get off the couch once you do drop down.

For Alice how do I get the vore scene? I know it says there but I have been trying to do so and cant get her to "restore" me
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby AGiant » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:52 am

inuyashaxears wrote:A couple scenes gave me trouble and this thread doesn't seem entirely dead, so I'm posting this.

Notes:

Notes:

Notes:

Notes:

Notes:

Notes:

Notes:

Really nice. I'll surely come back to this.

By the way this thread is still not dead and I think will stay kinda alive for still some time, because I will write some stuff here :D. If you read the prior posts you might've seen that I took it upon myself to continue this but building it up from scratch. So until I open e new thread to my version of the game I'll use this thread here
There also is a discord server I created where it's mainly about the new version (which is still far from being out on the shelves :cry: ) but also at least one channel for this version.
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby JakeMSG » Wed May 18, 2022 1:10 am

Hello there world! Hope there are still peps out for this game, it is one of games I really liked. And in this vein, I made for it a Save Gallery! (For all the Scenes present in the game, and explained) It is part of my Gallerizing-and-Explaining all my favourite games, calling those efforts "DirtyRecordedArchive", or DRA. At some point, I'll be making a blog with all of them organized, including some reviews on the games as well. But for now, with the Saves:

https://mega.nz/folder/zz4iQa7K#61s3mmXbAOKLu783--XDUA

Hope this helps anyone around here. Also hope to get around to making that blog and making this part of it as well.
JakeMSG
New to the forum

Postby erraddo » Wed May 18, 2022 4:27 am

FireheroTAF wrote:Hello there world! Hope there are still peps out for this game, it is one of games I really liked. And in this vein, I made for it a Save Gallery! (For all the Scenes present in the game, and explained) It is part of my Gallerizing-and-Explaining all my favourite games, calling those efforts "DirtyRecordedArchive", or DRA. At some point, I'll be making a blog with all of them organized, including some reviews on the games as well. But for now, with the Saves:

Hope this helps anyone around here. Also hope to get around to making that blog and making this part of it as well.

Had some trouble getting the saves to show up, the global.rpgsave file memorizes how many saves there are, current sprite and party, and play time. Solved by making 20 saves ingame, then copy and pasting yours. Thanks for the file gallery :D
erraddo
New to the forum

Postby AGiant » Wed May 18, 2022 3:59 pm

FireheroTAF wrote:Hello there world! Hope there are still peps out for this game, it is one of games I really liked. And in this vein, I made for it a Save Gallery! (For all the Scenes present in the game, and explained) It is part of my Gallerizing-and-Explaining all my favourite games, calling those efforts "DirtyRecordedArchive", or DRA. At some point, I'll be making a blog with all of them organized, including some reviews on the games as well. But for now, with the Saves:

Nice one! I might return to this.
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby Noxiussss » Thu May 19, 2022 8:08 am

Oh what I would've done for this game to be complete x.x
Noxiussss
New to the forum

Postby AGiant » Sun May 22, 2022 8:46 am

Noxiussss wrote:Oh what I would've done for this game to be complete x.x

What do you mean?
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby Noxiussss » Sun May 22, 2022 5:16 pm

AGiant wrote:

What do you mean?

I just want more of the game, its my favorite type of vore games
Noxiussss
New to the forum

Postby AGiant » Mon May 23, 2022 3:10 pm

Noxiussss wrote:
AGiant wrote:

What do you mean?

I just want more of the game, its my favorite type of vore games

Ah. Sorry. I read complex and not complete. So I thought what you might mean.
Well I'm kinda working on the complete thing. Quite far away though.
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby BlackAion2 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:31 pm

Sorry for the necropost but I came here to say that i found it funny that the first futanari we see has large balls, more than big enough to hide a small man but then in gameplay her balls are small
BlackAion2
Been posting for a bit

Postby AGiant » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:58 pm

BlackAion2 wrote:Sorry for the necropost but I came here to say that i found it funny that the first futanari we see has large balls, more than big enough to hide a small man but then in gameplay her balls are small

I'm not sure if necroposting is a thing here but I'm using this thread to post stuff, too, and many others are also active. So that should be no problem, l guess. Anyways if you also read some posts before, we are working on a new SF and I'll just add , that we also noticed that.
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby tanker1992 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:20 pm

is this game still getting updates
tanker1992
New to the forum

Postby MasterBedwomb » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:37 am

tanker1992 wrote:is this game still getting updates

Not from it's original developers, no. AGiant is working on a remake, but that will probably be in the works for a while yet.
MasterBedwomb
Been posting for a bit

Postby AGiant » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:27 pm

MasterBedwomb wrote:
tanker1992 wrote:is this game still getting updates

Not from it's original developers, no. AGiant is working on a remake, but that will probably be in the works for a while yet.

Yeah it already had changed developers once and now for a second time with me taking up the development. And sadly yeah. It will still take some time. I'm an amateur regarding everything. So stuff takes even more time than it has to.
I sometimes share some little info about the progress in our discord server you can find an invite here on ekas but if something major happens I'll also share it here. After we get to a point, where we can release our version of SF, there also will be a whole new thread for it. Until than I'll post stuff here.
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby eldritchdude » Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:39 pm

HELP. I can't go up or down the staircases.
eldritchdude
New to the forum

Postby Jackamoco22 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:45 pm

eldritchdude wrote:HELP. I can't go up or down the staircases.

That is because there are no other floors in the game, just the one.
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby ddnndd » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:42 pm

That zip file has a password, does anyone know what it is?
ddnndd
New to the forum

Postby LonerImortal » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:37 pm

ddnndd wrote:

That zip file has a password, does anyone know what it is?

I'm wondering that too :^/
LonerImortal
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game