God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <February update>

Postby GooInABox » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:47 pm

Thanks for the game update! I haven't gotten to all of the content yet, but I've encountered something weird regarding the Lost Woods.

Spoiler: show
I've visited the hermit and he said the silver rock was the key. I've figured out what it does and tried to brute-force the pattern, but at the end of the sequence it boots me to the world map (in the middle of forest tiles so I can't move) and the word CHEATER appear on the screen (is brute-force cheating?)

Here's the sequence that led to this happening: Enter the map, down, rock, right, up, rock, down, right, down, rock, up, right, booted to world map.

Is there someone that we need to talk to first to get the combination, or any other missing requirements?
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Black_Knight » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:12 pm

GooInABox wrote:Thanks for the game update! I haven't gotten to all of the content yet, but I've encountered something weird regarding the Lost Woods.

I've visited the hermit and he said the silver rock was the key. I've figured out what it does and tried to brute-force the pattern, but at the end of the sequence it boots me to the world map (in the middle of forest tiles so I can't move) and the word CHEATER appear on the screen (is brute-force cheating?)

Here's the sequence that led to this happening: Enter the map, down, rock, right, up, rock, down, right, down, rock, up, right, booted to world map.

Is there someone that we need to talk to first to get the combination, or any other missing requirements?

Lol same thing just happened to me like 3 mins ago... and I was like "huh?, cheater? what was I cheating at?" lol
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby ohhellothere » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:13 pm

Seems this new update breaks saves in the desert arena
after exiting the arena its plays the anna event but nothing happens and the game softlocks
and you can get stuck in one of the gates inside the prisoners area
ohhellothere
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:15 pm

salamoun, do you have cleansavefiles?
I haven't the time to play until i get the new scenes, that's a big problem:/
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Persona59523 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:58 pm

How to get to the ruins?
Persona59523
Participator

Postby milo4x » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:38 pm

Persona59523 wrote:How to get to the ruins?

The Flark ruins? Follow the river north, on its west side.

On another note, after doing the event in the tent in the Earkl forest, when I entered Ruvkus it said something along the lines of 'I never did check out what was at the back of that tent', despite the fact that I most certainly did, summoning and eating that ice woman.

On yet another note, any chance of the guide being updated, or are you waiting for the next major update to do that? As far as I can tell it doesn't include the desert area or anything in the new update.
milo4x
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu27 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:50 pm

Hi, how do you resist sleeping in the tent in the Earkl forest ? And for Grandhol church:
I don't think I have eaten anyone, and yet I do eat myself anyway, is that normal?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Godeater » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:16 am

Ryuu27 wrote:Hi, how do you resist sleeping in the tent in the Earkl forest ? And for Grandhol church:
I don't think I have eaten anyone, and yet I do eat myself anyway, is that normal?

See below how to deal with the sleeping tent

don't talk to the kitsune instead interact with each of the sleeping women at least one or more till your character starts repeating the same message about something not right.

Then interact with the kitsune you should have 3 option instead of 2 the suspicious one make you leave to and come up with a way to lure her out/ distract her. Interact with the tree in the bottom right corner. That should cover it.

Is there more with the house in Faveniel?

I experience with the sisters is eat or spare them but want to know if I missed something or if there more to see.

Is there a way to save the older sister?

Can you see the fate of handing over the younger sister to the woman is so where do you view it?
Godeater
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:08 am

Black_Knight wrote:
GooInABox wrote:Thanks for the game update! I haven't gotten to all of the content yet, but I've encountered something weird regarding the Lost Woods.

Lol same thing just happened to me like 3 mins ago... and I was like "huh?, cheater? what was I cheating at?" lol

It calls you a cheater because you're expected to meet Elise first as she provides clues for that path ^^;
About the softlock part, I'll be reuploading the game soon with fix to that.

ohhellothere wrote:Seems this new update breaks saves in the desert arena
after exiting the arena its plays the anna event but nothing happens and the game softlocks
and you can get stuck in one of the gates inside the prisoners area

That is really odd and I'll check it out to see what's fucking up.

Archangel64 wrote:salamoun, do you have cleansavefiles?
I haven't the time to play until i get the new scenes, that's a big problem:/

Sorry, I don't have anything like that since there are bunch of choices that can't forsee what you'd like to do in them like eating the bosses. But all the new stuff is basically accessible after you beat Reila so you don't have to do that much + you can use cheats if you just want to see the win battle outcomes without having to go through whole game to get stronger.

milo4x wrote:
Persona59523 wrote:How to get to the ruins?

The Flark ruins? Follow the river north, on its west side.

On another note, after doing the event in the tent in the Earkl forest, when I entered Ruvkus it said something along the lines of 'I never did check out what was at the back of that tent', despite the fact that I most certainly did, summoning and eating that ice woman.

On yet another note, any chance of the guide being updated, or are you waiting for the next major update to do that? As far as I can tell it doesn't include the desert area or anything in the new update.

Will fix the bubble. About guide, it's not that we're waiting for major updates but more that we don't really have people to write it ^^;
All the devs are focusing on adding more stuff to the game rather then just describe what they added and all volunteers that tried to add to it dropped soon afterwards due to various reasons. So I'm really not sure when or if it gets updated sadly.

Godeater wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:Hi, how do you resist sleeping in the tent in the Earkl forest ? And for Grandhol church:

See below how to deal with the sleeping tent

don't talk to the kitsune instead interact with each of the sleeping women at least one or more till your character starts repeating the same message about something not right.

Then interact with the kitsune you should have 3 option instead of 2 the suspicious one make you leave to and come up with a way to lure her out/ distract her. Interact with the tree in the bottom right corner. That should cover it.

Is there more with the house in Faveniel?

I experience with the sisters is eat or spare them but want to know if I missed something or if there more to see.

Is there a way to save the older sister?

Can you see the fate of handing over the younger sister to the woman is so where do you view it?

About Faveniel house:
Vyk will die in every scenario, the bad ending is giving Emilia to the bandit girl, good ending is getting Emilia in your mansion (she doesn't appear there yet) and predatory ending is eating them.
If you got these 3, you basically saw everything there is, save for some maybe hidden secrets of you return to the house afterwards.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Draupnir7 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:42 am

So... is there a secret to the shrine maiden fight, or is it designed to perfectly simulate the experience of flogging oneself with a cheese grater?
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:47 am

Draupnir7 wrote:So... is there a secret to the shrine maiden fight, or is it designed to perfectly simulate the experience of flogging oneself with a cheese grater?

She's made to be annoying, yes. ^^;
Main typ is to kill orb whenever she summons it.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:04 pm

For Grandhol church: I don't think I have eaten anyone, and yet I do eat myself anyway, is that normal ?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Black_Knight » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:22 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:For Grandhol church: I don't think I have eaten anyone, and yet I do eat myself anyway, is that normal ?

If I understand correctly, the player is already a pred and has preyed on people even before the game actually begins... so even if you are taking a complete non-pred route like I am, she has already committed the "sin" of eating people already and thus is "evil" in the eyes of the church... or something like that.
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorephilos » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:05 pm

someone could throw me all the saves VOre! PL.
vorephilos
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:26 pm

Black_Knight wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:For Grandhol church: I don't think I have eaten anyone, and yet I do eat myself anyway, is that normal ?

If I understand correctly, the player is already a pred and has preyed on people even before the game actually begins... so even if you are taking a complete non-pred route like I am, she has already committed the "sin" of eating people already and thus is "evil" in the eyes of the church... or something like that.

Actually every female in this game is pred and technically if there wouldn't be any past revelations chapter it is big unknown if Penny (in short PN) was active pred or dormant pred.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:56 pm

Black_Knight wrote:

I dunno if it's said in the game yet or not but just in case
player is pred since she ate a boy that had crush on her when she was like 19 (your're playing as 21 yo)
so she ate someone even if you go completely pacifist route.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Persona59523 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:04 pm

First thing, was talking about the forest ruins that is hidden though puzzles.

Second, there no town on the sea side as far as I can tell.

Third, I am very interested in getting more stumpets for Mona.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby salamoun » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:38 pm

Reuploaded with bug fixes!
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NemoUlysses » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:00 pm

Thanks for the update. Right now I still have to check out the stuff in the church, but in the meanwhile I wanted to point out that Hail is still missing its description in the current version.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby 07584 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:20 pm

nice job. ButI have a question, what should I do to achieve the quest after arena?
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game