God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <October update poll!>

Postby PAVAGA » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:42 pm

heya. the neko girl that's supposed to be in the lost woods seems to be missing. is that a glitch or did you remove her?
PAVAGA
Somewhat familiar

Postby AMCJavelin » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:50 pm

PAVAGA wrote:heya. the neko girl that's supposed to be in the lost woods seems to be missing. is that a glitch or did you remove her?

She is still there. You have the solve the puzzle to find her now.

So they switched the escape conditions and the neko conditions. Personally I love the switch because now I know when I fucked it up and can try again
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby PAVAGA » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:09 am

ok, i found her, thanks for the tip.
PAVAGA
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zeroglitch » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:39 pm

I think I found a bug in the Desert area. Smith the 2nd Vendor in the Korrea Arena who you can buy items from is the one that has the bug. 1st is a shield item called Endless Liquor costing 1750 which has stats of ATK 4, AGI 5, DEF 3, LUK 20. 2nd item you can buy goes to your accessory area. This item is called Hunteress' Bracelet costing 1000 which has stats of ATK 3, AGI 30. I purchased both of these items and once they were in my inventory I was able to highlight them but they were not able to be used and showed no stats. Also when you buy a Slingshot it does not appear in your equipment's area of your inventory.
Zeroglitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby vgove » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:33 am

when will the guide be updated?
vgove
Participator

Postby salamoun » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:31 am

Zeroglitch wrote:I think I found a bug in the Desert area. Smith the 2nd Vendor in the Korrea Arena who you can buy items from is the one that has the bug. 1st is a shield item called Endless Liquor costing 1750 which has stats of ATK 4, AGI 5, DEF 3, LUK 20. 2nd item you can buy goes to your accessory area. This item is called Hunteress' Bracelet costing 1000 which has stats of ATK 3, AGI 30. I purchased both of these items and once they were in my inventory I was able to highlight them but they were not able to be used and showed no stats. Also when you buy a Slingshot it does not appear in your equipment's area of your inventory.

Just uploaded newer version, should be fixed there.

vgove wrote:when will the guide be updated?

Working on it, can't say for sure, sorry.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <October update 2>

Postby umakeisee » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:42 am

Sorry to immediately find a bug, but you can't eat the bandits. You get through fighting them and the leader's portrait just covers the screen.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PAVAGA » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:04 am

yourface5672 wrote:Sorry to immediately find a bug, but you can't eat the bandits. You get through fighting them and the leader's portrait just covers the screen.

yep. the same thing happens when you free the neko. her face just gets on the screen and doesn't leave.
PAVAGA
Somewhat familiar

Postby EliseSB » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:40 pm

PAVAGA wrote:
yourface5672 wrote:Sorry to immediately find a bug, but you can't eat the bandits. You get through fighting them and the leader's portrait just covers the screen.

yep. the same thing happens when you free the neko. her face just gets on the screen and doesn't leave.

Should be reuploaded with fixes ^^;
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrMetroid » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:57 pm

Loving the game so far; just have one minor question.

Spoiler: show
Is there really no way to avoid eating the blonde smuggler girl at the desert entrance besides just plain not talking to her? After getting access to the desert, offering to smuggle her in the MC's belly always results in the guards blocking access and the chief guard giving you a single choice; "digest her" or "digest her". Is there some trick I'm missing, or is she just doomed when you interact with her - only ask because it's the first "neutral" pred-character so far (IMHO at least) where I didn't see an option to help them out (or at least not an obvious one).
MrMetroid
Somewhat familiar

Postby EliseSB » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:27 pm

MrMetroid wrote:Loving the game so far; just have one minor question.

Is there really no way to avoid eating the blonde smuggler girl at the desert entrance besides just plain not talking to her? After getting access to the desert, offering to smuggle her in the MC's belly always results in the guards blocking access and the chief guard giving you a single choice; "digest her" or "digest her". Is there some trick I'm missing, or is she just doomed when you interact with her - only ask because it's the first "neutral" pred-character so far (IMHO at least) where I didn't see an option to help them out (or at least not an obvious one).

While we planned to have a way to smuggle her across, I quickly gave up while trying to make it. If you entered the tunnel with her in your belly, it'd kind of ruin the atmosphere of Cahya's confrontation after all and I couldn't think of a reason why you could only do it on your second trip through. So yeah, she's digest only right now, because I couldn't think of anything and didn't want to hold up the update.

Recently however, a pair of forum goers challenged me to a lore-duel on the Discord server though and won the right to help her. So expect that in a future update, a better fate can be in store for the smuggler (just as soon as I think of how)
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrMetroid » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:17 pm

EliseSB wrote:While we planned to have a way to smuggle her across, I quickly gave up while trying to make it. If you entered the tunnel with her in your belly, it'd kind of ruin the atmosphere of Cahya's confrontation after all and I couldn't think of a reason why you could only do it on your second trip through. So yeah, she's digest only right now, because I couldn't think of anything and didn't want to hold up the update.

Really? I actually think it'd be fairly easy - like say, have her ask you to survive/make it there and back from the desert first before she asks you to smuggle her. That would justify having her absent from Cahya's confrontation because she'd wait until you return - aka, to see if you can actually survive the trip before she trusts you to carry her across - before asking you to do it (I mean, it'd defeat the point of smuggling if you don't even know the smuggler can survive the place you're traveling through - especially when you've made your living trying to act like a convincing smuggler yourself :D ). And if changing up the guard dialogue isn't possible, maybe add an extra step like buying some kind of special item from one of the new stores in the desert region to get past them (charm dust or a cloak or something to use as a bribe - whatever works) or else they'll stop you cold again.

That said, I admit I'm kinda talking out my ass here since I've never worked with RPGMaker myself, so IDK how much work goes into each in-game trigger for events and such - much less what kinda triggers are or aren't feasible to do ^^;
MrMetroid
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:22 pm

If you lose to the bandits, the scene starts over again which results into a freeze.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:24 pm

I which room can i find the neko maid? i can't find her after let her going to the mansion
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EliseSB » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:45 pm

Archangel64 wrote:I which room can i find the neko maid? i can't find her after let her going to the mansion

Like the Castle Maid, they'll be added with the Mansion Update.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby NemoUlysses » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:43 pm

EliseSB wrote:Should be reuploaded with fixes ^^;

You still can't eat them or anything, after the end of the fight they just remain stuck and unresponsive to any interaction.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby ohhellothere » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:22 pm

Don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but I got a glitch after eating the noblewoman from the new babysitter event in grandhol, she reappears in the square and you can start the event again but when you go in she is already on screen and you can't do anything or leave.
ohhellothere
Been posting for a bit

Postby ripleysonic » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:24 pm

The new babysitter event is not there for me do i have to start a new game to get it?
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zeroglitch » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:09 pm

I Think I found a bug. 
In the Babysitter Event.  In the city of Grandhol at the town's main square. 
Is were I found the Noblewoman and accepted this event
Then I went to the Noblewoman's house and had tea and then she gave me an option of "eat her" or "no".
"I chose no".
Then after the fight with the Noblewoman was over there was another option of "Eat Her" or "Prison Cube".
"I chose Eat Her".
After that I spawned outside in the yard. 
(Here is the bug part)
I decided to go back to the Noblewoman's house to see if I missed anything such as gold.  I went back inside the Noblewoman's house again and there was something at the door. I then went over to the Noblewoman to interact with her thinking something might happen again.
When I was inside I saw a brick wall next to the Noblewoman, bookshelf, and next to the box this will allow you to get up on top of  the wall. lol as seen in these pictures
P.S. you can't You can't leave the house happy Halloween.
-
Attachments
How I got here .jpg
Looking around  lol .jpg
Zeroglitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:59 am

EliseSB wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:I which room can i find the neko maid? i can't find her after let her going to the mansion

Like the Castle Maid, they'll be added with the Mansion Update.

Okay
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game