God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <First Update!>

Postby Hansony » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:44 pm

TeamFortress2 wrote:Being able to eat the little girl
Spoiler: show
Same reason as above

Being able to eat her mother (the one working in the inn)
Because she tricked me

You can eat the girl and her mother, you just have to know how.
I know it was actually explained somewhere here.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:00 pm

Hmmm. I'm seeing the word "anthro" is under contains; How furry is this game overall... any way to avoid human preds if you were to play it for that side of things? This game looks pretty good and complete overall, congrats on your work in any case!
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby R3X » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:32 pm

Just finished playing what's already done of the game, interesting start so far.

One thing that came to mind was that, like in other projects, the size of the maps seemed excessive, the overworld, cities, even single buildings everything is too large, giving an empty feeling.
It might be a better idea to downsize everything to avoid that. For example the street between the slimefarm and Ruvkus is 33 tiles long, or two screens with the forest entrance inbetween. To me that just seems 'wasteful', considering the amount of space needing to be decorated, especially when it's just an area to traverse for the player.

Same goes for the cities, the mix of large open spaces, many buildings with doors, of which only a few are usable seems not a great idea to me.
Maybe reduce the number of buildings, make the sizes a little more uniform, aka don't have 4x4 homes next to 10x30 shops.
Compacting the games areas down should make it easier to make them feel "alive" and more enjoable, since it's easier to find the content without having to check every single nook and cranny for content.

Hope this helps more than it confuses you, if not, just ignore me and keep creating the little gem in the rough.
R3X
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:44 pm

TeamFortress2 wrote:1. Being able to eat the elf girl
I want revenge on her because she ate me

Planned for future.

TeamFortress2 wrote:Being able to eat the little girl
Same reason as above

Being able to eat her mother (the one working in the inn)
Because she tricked me

You can
Just buy lunch from local shop before you enter the house.

I have explained how to get each outcome in the log that was in the .rar file. (hopefully it's understandable enough)

TeamFortress2 wrote:2. Being able to do UB/AV as protagonist

3. Centaurs, because... centaurs

planned for future.

TeamFortress2 wrote:*Edit I have seen someone post something about a centaur, I'll be playing the game over again to find her

You can find some pics in the folders of the game, but they are not in the game yet.

MirceaKitsune wrote:Hmmm. I'm seeing the word "anthro" is under contains; How furry is this game overall... any way to avoid human preds if you were to play it for that side of things? This game looks pretty good and complete overall, congrats on your work in any case!

Currently there is no anthro pred/prey scene, but they are planned. You can avoid almost all human pred scenes if you don't want to see them by sparing everyone and winning all battles, there are still some scenes where someone is already eaten (like shopkeeper eaten by the bandit in Earkl forest), but these scenes are avoidable as they are not part of the main story. How furry over all, I would around 10% would be furry involved, judging by scenes planned so far, but can change over time. If you have idea of a scene you would like to see in the game feel free to PM me and I'll see if I can fit it somewhere.

R3X wrote:Just finished playing what's already done of the game, interesting start so far.

One thing that came to mind was that, like in other projects, the size of the maps seemed excessive, the overworld, cities, even single buildings everything is too large, giving an empty feeling.
It might be a better idea to downsize everything to avoid that. For example the street between the slimefarm and Ruvkus is 33 tiles long, or two screens with the forest entrance inbetween. To me that just seems 'wasteful', considering the amount of space needing to be decorated, especially when it's just an area to traverse for the player.

Same goes for the cities, the mix of large open spaces, many buildings with doors, of which only a few are usable seems not a great idea to me.
Maybe reduce the number of buildings, make the sizes a little more uniform, aka don't have 4x4 homes next to 10x30 shops.
Compacting the games areas down should make it easier to make them feel "alive" and more enjoable, since it's easier to find the content without having to check every single nook and cranny for content.

Hope this helps more than it confuses you, if not, just ignore me and keep creating the little gem in the rough.
[/quote]
I understand what you mean and to be honest it kinda bothers me too. The problem is that I'm kinda shitty map designer and I'm also too lazy and not motivated enough to try to recreate the maps that are done, to be more neatly organized. I will try to make future maps better, but no promises.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby R3X » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:25 pm

Fair enough, not wanting to rebuild maps is understandable, quick idea though, maybe add something that signals interactable entrances/doors, like the blinking sparkle ?
Don't Panic
R3X
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:50 pm

I've came upon idea that may satisfy putting some random villages/houses without huge trouble just to space things out. Since beast were hunting youngs when you grow up there would be only ruins since there are no youngones. Desolated villages houses may also be nice places to put some scary stuff, some quests, or some easter eggs.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <question>

Postby salamoun » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:21 pm

How often do you want updates? Vote on this POLL.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:48 pm

Well I check something in between, though I think once per 6 weeks / 2 months would be ok. Maybe you can update teasers from work in progress like once a week or two so we would have know how is the game doing.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:17 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Well I check something in between, though I think once per 6 weeks / 2 months would be ok. Maybe you can update teasers from work in progress like once a week or two so we would have know how is the game doing.

I've decided to try and make that patreon some people were asking for, will look at that during this week when I have some free time, so I think I will be posting progress reports there as well as some sneek peeks and such.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TeamFortress2 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:34 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Mate you cannot only eat elf girl - yet, if you bought lunch for 30 gold you feed girl, and can decide 3 ways how to complete it. Be total pred, be prey and pred be normal person and get 200 gold reward.[url][/url]

Thanks for the help
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <back to work>

Postby salamoun » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:58 am

Made that Patreon. :?
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:22 pm

hey pls fix this i cant save my game also i can press save but when i Close the game and start it next day again or to a another time i must do all from new
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:29 am

Onepiecelover wrote:hey pls fix this i cant save my game also i can press save but when i Close the game and start it next day again or to a another time i must do all from new

Whenever you save, the game should make a save file in the games folder under the game launcher. Do you have any there when saving?
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:49 am

Cool that there is patreon, need to wait to throw money at you bro as I need to wait for my paycheck though.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:32 am

salamoun wrote:
Onepiecelover wrote:hey pls fix this i cant save my game also i can press save but when i Close the game and start it next day again or to a another time i must do all from new

Whenever you save, the game should make a save file in the games folder under the game launcher. Do you have any there when saving?

no when i save no Folder under the game launcher must do all from new
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:39 am

When comes the next update?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:01 am

again my :D Diane also i have played now 2 or 3 times but i not understand diane and the Little fairy i have fight the naga and eat her them i go to diane she eats my i can not eat her ? can not fight her ?? and the fairy i have lunch but she no eat this part is not finish or i Need a another Snack ?
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:23 am

salamoun wrote:

i have found the Problem to save when i Close the game i must update the game or whats this is but no understand in the another times this not Comes first time now now it saved , i hope you understand my english ^^
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:03 am

Archangel64 wrote:When comes the next update?

People want monthly updates so I will release an update at the end/start of each month, so expect next update around 31. October. Meanwhile you can look at my patreon for what to expect.

Onepiecelover wrote:again my :D Diane also i have played now 2 or 3 times but i not understand diane and the Little fairy i have fight the naga and eat her them i go to diane she eats my i can not eat her ? can not fight her ?? and the fairy i have lunch but she no eat this part is not finish or i Need a another Snack ?

You can't eat Diane yet.
For fairy you need bread from grandma, lunch is for kid in Ruvkus to not eat you and then you can eat her with her mother or just get paid for babysitting.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheCrystalDemon » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:24 pm

Just found this and am having fun with this. Have you considered a Voricide ending for if you keep eating everything you can?
TheCrystalDemon
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game