God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update>

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:52 am

LunarCataphract wrote:So uh, I got the mansion after you defeat Ashley but ever since I went there all my party members left my party and I don't know how to add them back into it. Advice?

Go to every single party member and ask them to join, they're also in the mansion
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LunarCataphract » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:15 am

Archangel64 wrote:
LunarCataphract wrote:So uh, I got the mansion after you defeat Ashley but ever since I went there all my party members left my party and I don't know how to add them back into it. Advice?

Go to every single party member and ask them to join, they're also in the mansion

See, that was one of the first things I tried but all I get with Ashley is the option to play Hide and Seek or talk about her "cave." With the fairy all she talks about is the Raspberry bush she started.

Update: oh so you have to speak to them inside their room's. Figured it out. Thanks though.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby salamoun » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:42 pm

LunarCataphract wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:

See, that was one of the first things I tried but all I get with Ashley is the option to play Hide and Seek or talk about her "cave." With the fairy all she talks about is the Raspberry bush she started.

Update: oh so you have to speak to them inside their room's. Figured it out. Thanks though.

You have to go to their rooms on the upper floors and ask them there to join your party.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daplayor » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:51 pm

Is there a way to eat merry or can she only eat the player?
Daplayor
New to the forum

Postby Ryuu27 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:54 pm

In the game images folder, I know that some are not yet used in the game, hence my request: could you separate them from those that are used, it can help to know if we missed scenes or not . For example, that of "euvor belly big" or "Reila belly mass 1 and 2" and others, I don't remember having seen them during my game, so I don't know if I missed any scenes.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby HentaiMaster90000 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:21 pm

For the life of me I can't figure out how to unlock the chest in the mines. Can someone help please?
HentaiMaster90000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:22 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:For example, that of "euvor belly big" or "Reila belly mass 1 and 2" and others, I don't remember having seen them during my game, so I don't know if I missed any scenes.

There are a few scenes at the mansion, as the followers move around it every now and then. For example, there's a scene with Reila if you come out of a specific door when she's in a specific spot, another with Euvor if you want to train with her, etc...
I won't spoil what happens in the scenes tho u-u
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby SJ777 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:33 pm

Found a bug. If you eat the slime mother, talking to the slimes out in the yard still gives you the option to hide in one. If you do that again, after the scene replays the player sprite remains that of the slime you hid in and you become able to walk through solid barriers both within areas and on the world map.
SJ777
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:28 am

Tankistami wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:For example, that of "euvor belly big" or "Reila belly mass 1 and 2" and others, I don't remember having seen them during my game, so I don't know if I missed any scenes.

There are a few scenes at the mansion, as the followers move around it every now and then. For example, there's a scene with Reila if you come out of a specific door when she's in a specific spot, another with Euvor if you want to train with her, etc...
I won't spoil what happens in the scenes tho u-u

I think I know which scene you are talking about, but how do you know if you have all the scenes if there is also RNG?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Tunknownusert » Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:48 am

Souls6 wrote:In the slime farm there's some gate that lead to the basement, I first ate the slimes outside and the girl, then I started interacting with everything in the house, and yet I can't go in. What am I supposed to do?
Also can you eat the barmaid or it's still not possible for now?

Which girl? To get in the gated off area, you need to eat some slimes then interact with the gate. After that what I did was read her book in her room then investigated the vent. After that I spoke with her then took a ride in a slime :P. Also I tried multiple different ways with the barmaid, seems you can currently only become lunch for her ^.^
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:41 pm

Think I found a bug: there's an harpy in the harpy village near the waterfall which you can't interact with in any way.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:40 pm

where is Merri found?
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:30 pm

UBFanDrake wrote:where is Merri found?

Merri can be found in the tavern of the starting town Koltel, in the room to your right once you enter.
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby salamoun » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:28 am

Daplayor wrote:Is there a way to eat merry or can she only eat the player?

Right now you can only be eaten ^^;

Ryuu27 wrote:In the game images folder, I know that some are not yet used in the game, hence my request: could you separate them from those that are used, it can help to know if we missed scenes or not . For example, that of "euvor belly big" or "Reila belly mass 1 and 2" and others, I don't remember having seen them during my game, so I don't know if I missed any scenes.

I just keep throwing any images I make in there so I don't forget later. I know it might be inconvenient for you more snoopy ones, digging through the files to see all there is, but it makes my development easier as I will have the images ready ingame once I get to scenes where I need them. I left the files open since I myself enjoy snooping through files of other games to see what they have to offer but do understand that the game is still in development and you're basically asking me to inconvenience myself just for your comfort in the "backstage of the show".

HentaiMaster90000 wrote:For the life of me I can't figure out how to unlock the chest in the mines. Can someone help please?

I think the guides have the solution written there, you can find it in any of the download links.

SJ777 wrote:Found a bug. If you eat the slime mother, talking to the slimes out in the yard still gives you the option to hide in one. If you do that again, after the scene replays the player sprite remains that of the slime you hid in and you become able to walk through solid barriers both within areas and on the world map.

On it!

Souls6 wrote:Think I found a bug: there's an harpy in the harpy village near the waterfall which you can't interact with in any way.

Not really a bug, just unfinished scene, one of the "more coming soon" instances in the current changelog.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update poll>

Postby salamoun » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:45 am

Poll is up in main post!
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby oshyi » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:12 am

Hi, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or have a bugged version of the game or RPG maker but these two guys in the inn at the start don't appear. I've tried two different downloads and both are the same. Did that happen to anybody else?
oshyi
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:16 am

oshyi wrote:Hi, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or have a bugged version of the game or RPG maker but these two guys in the inn at the start don't appear. I've tried two different downloads and both are the same. Did that happen to anybody else?

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (33.17 KiB) Viewed 1428 times

These 2 are not showing up at all? If so then that's really bizarre since at least one of them is supposed to be there permanently...
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ferno » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:29 pm

So is there anyway to get past the Scorpion cause I'm having no luck at all getting past her. Here's what happens:
Spoiler: show
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6qb0lMROLU[/youtube]
Last edited by Ferno on Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ferno
New to the forum

Postby NotBatman » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:58 pm

Ferno wrote:So is there anyway to get past the Scorpion cause I'm having no luck at all getting past her. Here's what happens:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6qb0lMROLU[/youtube]

i'll put it in spoiler tag for people wanting to figure it out on their own:
Spoiler: show
go right, and climb the green vines on the wall after you've jumped down and trapped the danger nope behind you

enjoy my good sir! *captain burrows away*
NotBatman
New to the forum

Postby Ferno » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:10 pm

Thanks I never would've guessed
Ferno
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game