God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <February update>

Postby Renarddefox » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:17 am

i would like to know in the lost wood when we get this word (cheater!) does it mean i succeeded or i just failed
Renarddefox
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:04 am

Renarddefox wrote:i would like to know in the lost wood when we get this word (cheater!) does it mean i succeeded or i just failed

You did it right but too soon before you progressed enough in the story to get the actual hints that would give you the right path.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Renarddefox » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:43 pm

Ah thank you
Renarddefox
New to the forum

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update>

Postby salamoun » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:51 am

updoot
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:11 pm

If you talked to the girl on the slime farm before updating, she's stuck on a single line of dialogue ("Just don't eat them all" or something like that) and it's impossible to progress anything there - can't even go out into the slime pen, since she comments about being rude and not talking to her.
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby vgove » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:18 pm

is there a way to eat the slime quine?
vgove
Participator

Postby dedosito » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:53 am

Hey! So there is something happening to my game where it says that I don't have a archive named "Graphics/Titles1/intro screen", It's something that happend only to me or is it just a bug. I download it from the Mega link by the way.
dedosito
New to the forum

Postby vgove » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:08 am

is there a way to eat princess Amwi?
vgove
Participator

Postby salamoun » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:21 am

vgove wrote:is there a way to eat the slime quine?

Yes.
Spoiler: show
You have to eat the girl first.

vgove wrote:is there a way to eat princess Amwi?

Not yet.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:55 am

Reuploaded with more bug fixes.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tunknownusert » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:27 am

Older saves where you have already spoken with the girl on the slime farm result in a bug where she only has 1 line and prevents any interactions from occurring and cannot gain access to the slimes.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Amon258877 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:57 am

Finaly a new version i wait it for so long, i can't wait for the news
Amon258877
Been posting for a bit

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:16 pm

I keep getting an error message about a missing font
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Meozlord » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:40 pm

Coolio, another update! The only sad part is I now have to replay everything because last time I didn't, I tried to exit the desert the long way and I couldn't cause of the update.
Meozlord
New to the forum

Postby Keylimes » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:40 pm

can someone link me a guide? i dont mind the spoilers but there are a few aspects of the game that have escaped me.
Keylimes
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:14 pm

Tunknownusert wrote:Older saves where you have already spoken with the girl on the slime farm result in a bug where she only has 1 line and prevents any interactions from occurring and cannot gain access to the slimes.

Yea, the slime farm might be buggy on old saves ^^;

Dillybar12345 wrote:I keep getting an error message about a missing font

Google that one, it's an issue of RPG maker, not this game specifically and there should be plenty of guides of how to fix it.

Meozlord wrote:Coolio, another update! The only sad part is I now have to replay everything because last time I didn't, I tried to exit the desert the long way and I couldn't cause of the update.

Well luckily it adds/changes most of the early game stuff so you should see new things almost right away!

Keylimes wrote:can someone link me a guide? i dont mind the spoilers but there are a few aspects of the game that have escaped me.

Guides are provided in any of the download links for the game itself, however they are not finished as they are fan made and the authors are kinda busy to fill them up more ^^;
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:31 am

In the slime farm there's some gate that lead to the basement, I first ate the slimes outside and the girl, then I started interacting with everything in the house, and yet I can't go in. What am I supposed to do?
Also can you eat the barmaid or it's still not possible for now?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:06 am

Really liked all of the additions and modifications to the storyline, i don't think i had played the latest update before this one, so i don't know everything that had been changed in that one.

Probably i've missed a few things, and asking never hurts soooo.

1) Is there a way to get into the factory as of now(other than by becoming a part of the awesome twins of the supervisor)?

2)Is there a way to enter the storage building close to the marketplace?(Sirines Lake)

3) I probably missed this one cause i'm dumb but... as of now, is there a way to get Chione in your party?

4)The octogirl who ate the captain... is there any way of interacting with her(other than adding to her beauty of course) while down there or fleeing to the surface is the only actual chance?

(A small bug i managed to find: if you die in the scene with the scorpion girl, as normal, the game teleports you back right before the chase scene... but she either gets stuck into the rocks and you have all the time you want to figure out how to escape(she then reappears to fight you), or everything goes as normal, but if she catches you this time she will start right beside you, try to walk up but won't manage to cause there is a wall and the game gets stuck.

Edit: I just remembered that in the Sphinx riddle, if you choose to become a satisfying orgasm... when Euvor feeds herself to it, the scene acts as if instead of being a sweet puddle on the ground, you were still in the stomach ^^
Last edited by Yoinkedmyyeet on Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:07 am

Souls6 wrote:In the slime farm there's some gate that lead to the basement, I first ate the slimes outside and the girl, then I started interacting with everything in the house, and yet I can't go in. What am I supposed to do?
Also can you eat the barmaid or it's still not possible for now?

Spoiler: show
talk to the girl, then her journal in the bedroom, then ask the girl about basement, then you can hide inside one of the slimes to get in the basement.

And no, you can't yet.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LunarCataphract » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:49 am

So uh, I got the mansion after you defeat Ashley but ever since I went there all my party members left my party and I don't know how to add them back into it. Advice?
LunarCataphract
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game