God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update poll>

Postby salamoun » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:02 pm

Souls6 wrote:So...is it still to soon to ask for a date for the next update? Or at least an estimation?

Current estimate points at November, but don't take that as any official date yet.

EnderTG wrote:Great game with a good balance of pred and prey content, can't wait to see who I can eat and who can eat me as the game goes on. Outside of the party I think Elise has to be my favorite pred, whilst my favorite prey would probably be that bar full of people, gotta love mass vore and those that indulge in it.

Out of curiosity, when the mansion gets further content like the maids will there also options to willingly feed yourself to your companions? It's a tragedy to have such a cute fairy along for the ride and not get to fill her up personally when the mood strikes (I know there's a scene when you meet her, and the one alongside the cat, both of which are great, but the first is instead of recruiting her and the later isn't really willing.) Would also love more vore in general with a certain adorable succubus girlfriend, an aspiring apex predator should be able to feed their loved ones now and again.

When the mansion update 2 comes out I'm not sure, but you will be able to interact with your followers more, including eating/feeding them and such as well as appearance and interaction with maids.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:07 pm

salamoun wrote: When the mansion update 2 comes out I'm not sure, but you will be able to interact with your followers more, including eating/feeding them and such as well as appearance and interaction with maids.

Thanks for the status update. We'll be as patient as we can, but don't be surprised if we occasionally remind you to finish the update for GC.
Edit: Apparently, this topic has the 3rd most views on the site. You sure are popular, Sal! :D
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby EnderTG » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:06 pm

Sounds good to me. Good content is always worth the wait.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby vitoris » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:28 pm

Kind of a general question, aside from the mansion, are there going to be opportunities to permanently or semi-permanently "lose" allies at some point in the game?
vitoris
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:08 pm

Damn. Must be a big update for it to take 5 months. Now you got me hyped.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:25 pm

Hey, Sal, is the demon summon circle underneath Grandhol Church interactable yet, or has it not been implemented? Also, how do I start recruiting girls for the Brothel? :?:
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:41 pm

Hey, do you have any of the images without text?
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:54 pm

Played to where the story bit ended where you're off to see Lofuria and thought it was pretty good. One thing I think is desperately needed is a silencing spell. It would last for 5-10 turns and during that time your enemies would only be able to hit you with their staves/limbs/whatever. Because seriously, those mages near the poison swamp are op af even with a full party. Additionally, it would be nice if every time you ate someone you gained a level instead of just a passive skill. Also, and I don't know if it's possible, I'd like to have visible weight gain added. Because it's one thing to be told you added to or someone you ate added to a body, and it's another thing to actually see it. Anyway, those are my suggestions. Hope you consider them for the next update.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kaiju56monster » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:11 am

I'm dealing with a problem recently. When I was playing, I always move right without pressing the Arrow Key and I'm unable to move up. The problem is still going when naming the character after selecting New Game. Please look into it and I'll be grateful if it's fixed.
kaiju56monster
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArielSchnee » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 am

Found a bug.

After interrogating, and eating, the naga the dialogue switches right to interrogating her again.

I have no choice but to let her go. Or be stuck in an endless loop. Can you please fix this error soon?
ArielSchnee
New to the forum

Postby logajack » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:51 pm

how do we install the game cos i was trying for 10 houres and still dont know how? :( :( :(
logajack
New to the forum

Postby wxtp » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:54 am

excuse me , how do i get into southwest kingdom of jinghai ? My English is a little bad and I can't understand it。 :(
wxtp
New to the forum

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:17 pm

wxtp wrote:excuse me , how do i get into southwest kingdom of jinghai ? My English is a little bad and I can't understand it。 :(

By waiting for it to be implemented in a future update. ^^;
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pkmnguy6262 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:59 pm

can someone please help me with the lost woods puzzle? ive been at it for hours and i just dont understand how it works and make absolutely no progress with it and just continously walk in circles without knowing what i did wrong and i dont know what to do with it anymore.
Pkmnguy6262
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:47 pm

Pkmnguy6262 wrote:can someone please help me with the lost woods puzzle? ive been at it for hours and i just dont understand how it works and make absolutely no progress with it and just continously walk in circles without knowing what i did wrong and i dont know what to do with it anymore.

The first one I eventually got. The second one, with the silver rock, I was just not able to figure out. Maybe the creator could put a thing somewhere that tells you exactly which directions you need to go to solve both...
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:48 am

wariodude128 wrote:
Pkmnguy6262 wrote:can someone please help me with the lost woods puzzle? ive been at it for hours and i just dont understand how it works and make absolutely no progress with it and just continously walk in circles without knowing what i did wrong and i dont know what to do with it anymore.

The first one I eventually got. The second one, with the silver rock, I was just not able to figure out. Maybe the creator could put a thing somewhere that tells you exactly which directions you need to go to solve both...

At the download link is an game guide, maybe u will find ur answers there
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:53 am

Archangel64 wrote: At the download link is an game guide, maybe u will find ur answers there

It's not in the guide. I checked. I had to use the rock to keep switching the path, so that I could keep going east. If you go in the wrong direction, a noise plays to tell you. :roll:
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xentinova » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:49 am

Can someone help me with the cave puzzle after you get a lordship document and can go to the desert?
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby Susuko » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:54 am

I'm just wondering as to when is the next update.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ripleysonic » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:28 am

Susuko wrote:I'm just wondering as to when is the next update.

The answer to your question is on page 154 and is the fourth comment down.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game