God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update!>

Postby voidrunner » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:39 am

VVV wrote:if your talking about the bothla onwer if she is gone you failed and right now there is nohting after the first scene wicth will only happned if you did not fail

So I had to listen to the brothel owner. Ok, yeah, I failed xD
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby TinTan » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:00 am

Salamoun can i eat somehow that girl from ruvkus (which is home alone).
TinTan
Been posting for a bit

Postby DroolingPred » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:18 am

To start that scene, ask if you can come inside, then afterwards go find her mother in the inn.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby salamoun » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:19 pm

TinTan wrote:Salamoun can i eat somehow that girl from ruvkus (which is home alone).

You can find her mother in the inn, working as maid, she will ask you to babysit her daughter.
Spoiler: show
To be able to eat her, you will need to buy lunch from the local pub beforehand.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anonim1234 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:18 pm

I am looking forward to the next update, I hope it will be released at the end of August.
Anonim1234
New to the forum

Postby Zeroglitch » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:52 pm

Is there going to be shields in the game for our characters? Will there be more than just one type of shield and what will the perks be? Will some shields have special effects like, an Elemental effect? Will some shield has special abilities like, attack abilities such a shield with blade. Can it give our characters moves when attacking? Also will the shields give our characters more attack abilities or defense abilities?
Zeroglitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 am

Anonim1234 wrote:I am looking forward to the next update, I hope it will be released at the end of August.

From the current look, patrons might get it this month, public will be early September. But don't take it as certain claim, there's still some work to do.

Zeroglitch wrote:Is there going to be shields in the game for our characters? Will there be more than just one type of shield and what will the perks be? Will some shields have special effects like, an Elemental effect? Will some shield has special abilities like, attack abilities such a shield with blade. Can it give our characters moves when attacking? Also will the shields give our characters more attack abilities or defense abilities?

Yes, but maybe not in the way you'd imagine. I don't want to give player another equipment slot as it would be nightmare to balance (considering the game is already unbalanced as it is now) so shields will be implemented as a combo sort of weapon type, meaning each shield will technically have a weapon with it fixed. Of course there will be bunch of different shields with different effects, mostly focused on defense because....that's what shield is meant as and yea, you might get some abilities usable only with shields, similar to how you need staffs or spears for magic.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TinTan » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:03 am

salamoun wrote:
TinTan wrote:Salamoun can i eat somehow that girl from ruvkus (which is home alone).

You can find her mother in the inn, working as maid, she will ask you to babysit her daughter.
To be able to eat her, you will need to buy lunch from the local pub beforehand.

Thanks, but i found it before you answered and i still have several questions:
1-You purposely make what some preys don't give passive?
2-I found bug some items doesn't have picture can't be selled like slime
3-Are you do something with that escaped slime from slime farm?
4-Where that zevkus from merchant's quest
5-Huntress braclet can't be equiped
6-Can we somehow help neko in fog (expect eating and feeding her)?
7-In next updates are you going do option which is give us opportunity to eat earth and nature spirits, Keipji(i don't know exactly that naga's name) and Elise?
8-What need to do to eat harpy's chief?
9-What kind of food need bring to older princess and are you make in future option where main hero can have "fun" with her?
10-What need to do to talk with little princess in her room?
TinTan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:58 am

Kejpi and Elise will be edible but post main story gameplay. Zashek (city from merchant quest) will be added in future updates, stay tuned. Harpy chief is not edible yet but will be, same as nature spirits, Escaped slime will be part of one of future update. Thanks for telling us about bugs.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby anema_sesuna » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:28 am

will we be able to vore the girl we rescued with salamoun
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:46 pm

In one of future updates, yes! But not in the closest one.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TyrantTerry » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:33 pm

Oh jeez Uriel your character is one of my favorites.

Eat the kid you saved is a future option....................nope I will not do it.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby EliseSB » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:07 pm

anema_sesuna wrote:will we be able to vore the girl we rescued with salamoun

Like Uriel said, yes but not in the next update. It'll be at least three plot updates away, though there'll be the Mansion update and some Romance updates before hand probably.

TyrantTerry wrote:Oh jeez Uriel your character is one of my favorites.

Eat the kid you saved is a future option....................nope I will not do it.

Hehe, you don't HAVE to or anything. I think she looks pretty tasty though :P
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby something1337 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:01 pm

Hey, I found the hermit in the lost woods and I can't figure out how to get out, can someone help me please?
something1337
New to the forum

Postby GrayLotus » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:44 pm

something1337 wrote:Hey, I found the hermit in the lost woods and I can't figure out how to get out, can someone help me please?

It shouldn't be too difficult to figure out. No one particular exit will actually let you escape, you have to go into them in a certain order. Make sure you look at the type and order of items in the hole next to his tent and then compare that to what items are next to each of the potential exits in the main area (up, left, down, right), and use that as a guide. If you're still having trouble, I'll explain below.

To escape, you need to go into the upper-most exit, then the left, then the right, then the bottom-most, then the left again. That should get you back to the world map screen.
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:50 pm

EliseSB wrote:
anema_sesuna wrote:will we be able to vore the girl we rescued with salamoun

Like Uriel said, yes but not in the next update. It'll be at least three plot updates away, though there'll be the Mansion update and some Romance updates before hand probably.

TyrantTerry wrote:Oh jeez Uriel your character is one of my favorites.

Hehe, you don't HAVE to or anything. I think she looks pretty tasty though :P

Never been much for underage vore, but I guess some have a thing for that which can't complain, only question it and refuse it down right.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Konkak » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:12 am

---
Last edited by Konkak on Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Konkak
Been posting for a bit

Postby EliseSB » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:40 pm

Konkak wrote:
salamoun wrote:More options are always a possibility, I like the suggestions tho I don't know if we have time to add those at the current time
But we'll keep it in mind for future.

Well, when it comes to suggestions... One of my ideas is to give player possibility of sacrificing one or more of our teammates to one of godlike characters such as Elise, Kejpi, or to other strong characters such as Sasson (or any other character of that type possibly added in the future). Main character seems to have very flexible personality, so it may fit in the game, especially if eating teammates is one of possible choices in the future. But that's just my idea, you can use it if you like or if not, just ignore it :P

So far, there actually is something like that. If you enter any of Elise's towers, she'll eat your party members one by one before eating you, so you can get a vore scene of her eating any party member. However, it's done so that she eats you at the end, so you can respawn without losing your party.

Truth be told, it's extremely difficult to balance the idea of sacrificing party members, since each one practically opens up so much more of the world via quests, scenes, and mansion shenanigans. Adding each follower to your party actually nets you more food than just eating them: it's why eating followers at the mansion can be undone with the push of a button. If feeding party members to divine beings would be added, a lot of the options expanded would need extra programming to know how to close off, bringing them back wouldn't make sense since we *finally* managed to incorporate the Ressurective Mansion into the lore, and there just wouldn't be much benefit.

TL:DR: If you want to see your favorite characters eat the exquisite menu that is your followers, you'll be on the menu too, and the whole thing would be a 'game over, roll it back, doesn't count'
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby PAVAGA » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:44 am

great game, or start of, at least, im really curious as to where the story will lead to, and im excited to see the newer vores. i do have some reports on crashes and some plotholes/plot dissapointments (basically when you expect something to happen but nothing does and you're left a bit dissapointed), as well as some scenes suggestions.

1) the game tends to crash when you quit to title and back to a save repeatedly. it might not seem like it should happen that often, but when you have 33 different saves to avoid having to play the entire game over and over again just to get to a specific vore scene, it actually gets hard to remember what is where real quick.

2)if you eat the little princess, in grandhol, and then eat the older princess, without have the maid on your side or reija, you still get eaten by the little girl you ate earlier. it'd be pretty interesting if the queen came to eat you instead.

3)if you eat the yellow and blue harpies, then go talk to the white harpy and say you did meet her sisters, but not that you "meat" them (pun master, comin' through)she says that she leaves for the mountains, but when i went there myself (ya thought i wounldn't check?) she wasn't there. now im guessing this is a scene that'll come in a future update, so im just going to wait, and politely ask you to finish it quickly (because it's not in my habit to yell at people).

4) i wish there was a way for the bandit you meet when transporting the blue mermaid (the one that's in the forest south of grandhol and the same one where you recruit reija, she's right before the house where you find kejpi) to actually eat you. the only way i found that give the image of the bandit with a full belly, is if i unbirth the mermaid and lose to the bandit (and you forgot to add that part in the guide, btw) but that left me a bit … unsatisfied. i could suggest 2 things: 1, if the battle takes 10 turns (or i would reccomend lower, 5 is not short already, but 10 might just be seriously annoying to put up with), chasy (i think the mermaid's name was) will fully digest inside you in the battle, and if you still lose, the bandit will now be able to eat you. or if you unbirth chasy, and you lose and the bandit eats chasy, you go back to a flat belly and the bandit chooses to eat you as well. you can also add a scene inside the belly where either chasy eats you or you eat chasy, but in the end, you're both digested. and i would also like a possibility for the player to cumgest chasy, if she gets unbirthed. i guess it could use the same "5 turns and she's melted" rule as the belly (because you can't digest chasy if you unbirth her).

5) it took me a bit of a while for me to understand that you need to eat/melt a strumpet before you can hire a new one. and 1 minute time limit just feels like uneccessay pressure. i feel that the player trying to exit grandhol or returning to the brothel empty handed should be what causes the owner to eat the player. and the centaur and the dwarf were not obvious picks. even if you talk to them before it turns dire, the centaur want to be of use to the army, and the dwarf wants a job. this might sound easy to figure out, but compared to the bunny who's reading a lewd book about vore, and the lacearate (or however she's spelled) was talking about buying jewelry to get laid, it's a pretty big contrast. and you can't digest/be digested by the short red haired girl. which is always dissapointing, but i guess the brothel wouldn't be one without at least one strumpet. but i still want the option to be digested by her.

uuuuhhhh let's see, what else is there? oh right!

6) you already said that you were going to add intimate scenes between the main characters in the mansion, but can we also have the option to digest/get digested by them? and can we have one with the maids/slaves we hire? that would be pretty cool.

7) can we have a scene, in the tower, where mila would go into the player's p*ssy after seeing elise's fairy go into hers? (and while im thinking about elise and her fairy, what happens to her after she goes into her vagina and the player gets cumgested by elise?)

8) after getting permission from the king to access the desert, can we have a scene with the smuggler where we say "hey that's illegal!" and eat her?

9) in the harpy village, i would like it if, if you try to eat the chieftan, the guards would arrest and eat you (or feed you to the chief) and you would succeed in eating her if the guards are just a layer of fat on the player's chest.

ok so quite a long comment with quite a lot of suggestions. now of course, this is your game, i can't force you to do anything. im just communicating what i would love to see in it, and im aware of the work that this represents, but the final choice is always yours. and if you're too lazy to type the dialogue (no jugging, i can be very lazy, sometimes, too), remember there's an absolute sicko that just typed a foot long paragraph for a vore game. and thank you so much if you made it all the way to here.
PAVAGA
Somewhat familiar

Postby EliseSB » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:04 am

PAVAGA wrote:great game, or start of, at least, im really curious as to where the story will lead to, and im excited to see the newer vores. i do have some reports on crashes and some plotholes/plot dissapointments (basically when you expect something to happen but nothing does and you're left a bit dissapointed), as well as some scenes suggestions.

No problem! Thanks for all the time typing up all this feedback, will reply to each asap.

1) the game tends to crash when you quit to title and back to a save repeatedly. it might not seem like it should happen that often, but when you have 33 different saves to avoid having to play the entire game over and over again just to get to a specific vore scene, it actually gets hard to remember what is where real quick.

Unfortunately, a glitch like this is part of RPGMaker VX Ace software, which we have no control over ;-; It's just so much that it overloads the program, and there's nothing we can do to stop that.

2)if you eat the little princess, in grandhol, and then eat the older princess, without have the maid on your side or reija, you still get eaten by the little girl you ate earlier. it'd be pretty interesting if the queen came to eat you instead.

We know, we know ^^; Truth be told, we're not satisfied with the little princess' prey scene right now. Her contributions to the machinations in Grandhol are too important for such a quick grab and gulp. Pretty soon, it won't even be possible to eat her and the resurrection won't happen anymore.

By the time she is edible again with a new a fitting vore scene that you actually have to work towards, there'll be something else for her sister if you took her first.

3)if you eat the yellow and blue harpies, then go talk to the white harpy and say you did meet her sisters, but not that you "meat" them (pun master, comin' through)she says that she leaves for the mountains, but when i went there myself (ya thought i wounldn't check?) she wasn't there. now im guessing this is a scene that'll come in a future update, so im just going to wait, and politely ask you to finish it quickly (because it's not in my habit to yell at people).

You're right about this, in that it'll come in a later update. Stay tuned!

4) i wish there was a way for the bandit you meet when transporting the blue mermaid (the one that's in the forest south of grandhol and the same one where you recruit reija, she's right before the house where you find kejpi) to actually eat you. the only way i found that give the image of the bandit with a full belly, is if i unbirth the mermaid and lose to the bandit (and you forgot to add that part in the guide, btw) but that left me a bit … unsatisfied. i could suggest 2 things: 1, if the battle takes 10 turns (or i would reccomend lower, 5 is not short already, but 10 might just be seriously annoying to put up with), chasy (i think the mermaid's name was) will fully digest inside you in the battle, and if you still lose, the bandit will now be able to eat you. or if you unbirth chasy, and you lose and the bandit eats chasy, you go back to a flat belly and the bandit chooses to eat you as well. you can also add a scene inside the belly where either chasy eats you or you eat chasy, but in the end, you're both digested. and i would also like a possibility for the player to cumgest chasy, if she gets unbirthed. i guess it could use the same "5 turns and she's melted" rule as the belly (because you can't digest chasy if you unbirth her).

I'm sorry, but when it comes to individual scene requests, we generally don't take them all. Our sincerest apologies that this scene didn't satisfy you, but it fulfills a niche for some other players. Not everyone has the same kinks after all, and you can expect some parts of the game to be different, after all. Not every girl in the world is going to be capable of eating you, as just another bandit, you're simply too much for her to handle. If you're looking for a bandit to feed yourself too... there'll be plenty of more bandits in the next update.

5) it took me a bit of a while for me to understand that you need to eat/melt a strumpet before you can hire a new one. and 1 minute time limit just feels like uneccessay pressure. i feel that the player trying to exit grandhol or returning to the brothel empty handed should be what causes the owner to eat the player. and the centaur and the dwarf were not obvious picks. even if you talk to them before it turns dire, the centaur want to be of use to the army, and the dwarf wants a job. this might sound easy to figure out, but compared to the bunny who's reading a lewd book about vore, and the lacearate (or however she's spelled) was talking about buying jewelry to get laid, it's a pretty big contrast. and you can't digest/be digested by the short red haired girl. which is always dissapointing, but i guess the brothel wouldn't be one without at least one strumpet. but i still want the option to be digested by her.

1. The fact that there's no hint this is something you have to do to recruit new strumpets is a pretty big point, so I'll add an NPC that hints it. Good catch! As for the 1 minute timelimit... what can we say? It's a game, it'll have pressure.
2. The centaur is probably the least obvious, but the dwarf who is actually asking for a job has a hint in that she wants a job when you're recruiting for a job. As for the centaur, well, I guess I can foreshadow it a bit more. That's fine.
3. Kimi, the red head, can't digest you or be digested because she's not completed. Like she alludes, she's only really interested in fucking monster girls. Later on, PN will gain transformations, which she can use for Kimi that give actual, non placeholder options.

6) you already said that you were going to add intimate scenes between the main characters in the mansion, but can we also have the option to digest/get digested by them? and can we have one with the maids/slaves we hire? that would be pretty cool.

Ahem. Yes. The mansion update will be a while off, but all that is there.

7) can we have a scene, in the tower, where mila would go into the player's p*ssy after seeing elise's fairy go into hers? (and while im thinking about elise and her fairy, what happens to her after she goes into her vagina and the player gets cumgested by elise?)

It'd be kind of out of character for Mila to do so in public, but unbirthing her will be available after her romance quest. As for what happens to Elise's fairy if she's cumgesting PN... well, she forgot. And lost her fairy. She'll feel very sad about it later. :P (Okay fine, I'll add some dialogue there to clarify)

8) after getting permission from the king to access the desert, can we have a scene with the smuggler where we say "hey that's illegal!" and eat her?

Come back in a week and a half ^^; That's part of the desert update.

9) in the harpy village, i would like it if, if you try to eat the chieftan, the guards would arrest and eat you (or feed you to the chief) and you would succeed in eating her if the guards are just a layer of fat on the player's chest.

Sorry, this scene wouldn't work. One, the Harpy Chieftain is related to a future follower's quests, and will not be digestible until that follower is recruited. Two, adding another player prey scene to her wouldn't be necessary as they player can already be eaten by her, and the development time is better spent moving forward and making new ideas and scenes.

ok so quite a long comment with quite a lot of suggestions. now of course, this is your game, i can't force you to do anything. im just communicating what i would love to see in it, and im aware of the work that this represents, but the final choice is always yours. and if you're too lazy to type the dialogue (no jugging, i can be very lazy, sometimes, too), remember there's an absolute sicko that just typed a foot long paragraph for a vore game. and thank you so much if you made it all the way to here.

Don't worry, I read everything on the thread ever! I love our fanbase and it's my honor to answer all questions I can.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game