God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update!>

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:34 pm

VB033 wrote:I love this game a lot

However I’m stuck on the bandit Boss Fight with the 4 other bandits at the beginning of the game, I have the two potions but I just don’t know how to get past it, is there some specific way to get by? And if so, how?

I’d much appreciate if anyone can help

Are you asking how to get to them or how to beat them?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Phantom24601 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:57 am

during the game you can request to be eaten by the lamia who lives in the treehouse. you can do this before you officially know her and afterwards as well. Once you are served and are on the table the dialogue is exactly the same. Would it be possible to update the dialogue to be different after you officially know each other?

Also once you own the mansion and every companion gets their own room, would it be possible to have vore scenes to accompany that?

Also first time posting, this is my favorite vore game!
Phantom24601
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:10 pm

Phantom24601 wrote:during the game you can request to be eaten by the lamia who lives in the treehouse. you can do this before you officially know her and afterwards as well. Once you are served and are on the table the dialogue is exactly the same. Would it be possible to update the dialogue to be different after you officially know each other?

Also once you own the mansion and every companion gets their own room, would it be possible to have vore scenes to accompany that?

Also first time posting, this is my favorite vore game!

I know they have same scene, we were in a time strain back there ^^;
About the followers, definitely all will have prey and pred as well as sex scenes. They will also have random interactions with other NPCs in the mansion. The current state is really bare bone, only to be able to recruit the different followers since you can have max 3 in your party.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VB033 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:12 pm

I love this game so far, and for the mansion is it possible to sleep in any of the beds like at grandmas house?

And if so how? Or where?

——-

Also when the game gets an update, how do I update my already downloaded version?
VB033
New to the forum

Postby VVV » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:23 pm

just transfer the saves and delete the old
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:14 am

VB033 wrote:I love this game so far, and for the mansion is it possible to sleep in any of the beds like at grandmas house?

And if so how? Or where?

——-

Also when the game gets an update, how do I update my already downloaded version?

You can't but it will be added as you can get random events pop up during sleep in the mansion.
About updates, just download new version and you can delete the old, copy save files from old before deleting if you want to continue with them.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby welovegiantess » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:01 am

i could use some help i can't get on i don't know where to come in for king or any of the other side tasks to do i have her snake the girl and fairy but don't know where the others are or if there are others?
welovegiantess
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:17 am

welovegiantess wrote:i could use some help i can't get on i don't know where to come in for king or any of the other side tasks to do i have her snake the girl and fairy but don't know where the others are or if there are others?

Depends where you ended with main quest. You can get minotaur girl at the end of current main quest in this version. After you finish it, you can also get a succubus in the tent near the giant hole.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cycletwo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:07 pm

Is it possible to get the butterfly for Lucia?
Cycletwo
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:32 pm

Cycletwo wrote:Is it possible to get the butterfly for Lucia?

Not yet. We are working on this. Stay calm and pacient.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Petz22 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:50 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:
Cycletwo wrote:Is it possible to get the butterfly for Lucia?

Not yet. We are working on this. Stay calm and pacient.

let's just hope that Lucia doesn't get the case of "butterflies" in her stomach (gets shot).
On another note, I hope that we at some point will re-encounter our near immortal ghost creation
Spoiler: show
Alma

Also: I got a "bug" to report.
Remember that special mob you encounter before Alma, where Salamoun interferes to allow you to get past it? well, if you go back into the area efter everything is done, the special monster sprite will still be there, standing menacingly! (I hope we will at some point be able to get a rematch).
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:45 pm

Petz22 wrote: just hope that Lucia doesn't get the case of "butterflies" in her stomach (gets shot).
On another note, I hope that we at some point will re-encounter our near immortal ghost creation
Alma

Also: I got a "bug" to report.
Remember that special mob you encounter before Alma, where Salamoun interferes to allow you to get past it? well, if you go back into the area efter everything is done, the special monster sprite will still be there, standing menacingly! (I hope we will at some point be able to get a rematch).

That's the point of getting her the butterflies tho :gulp:
You might be surprised how soon we might meet her again >.>
And thanks for the bug report ^^
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:50 pm

Many many spoilers lurk for those who know where to look~~
You can learn a whole lot about the future if you walk with open eyes thru the world. So I know already, Elma WILL be interesting!
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gamer314 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:15 pm

I have a problem. After I beat the two slave girls on the pirate ship, an error pops up and closes the game.

Anyone else experienced this and know how to fix it?
gamer314
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:59 pm

gamer314 wrote:I have a problem. After I beat the two slave girls on the pirate ship, an error pops up and closes the game.

Anyone else experienced this and know how to fix it?

That probably means you're missing some file that is used during that event, it's helpful to provide what the error message says so we can help you accordingly ^^
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Konkak » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:29 am

---
Last edited by Konkak on Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Konkak
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zeroglitch » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:36 pm

As I was paying your game that I really enjoy. I had a thought, for a suggestion. Perhaps in the future, could there be some other options?
Like when our character goes to Kejpi's home and talks to the DanceVision Character.
An option could be our character to dance with the DanceVision to impress Kejpi .
Or Perhaps a dance off with DanceVision to get a reward of some kind. lol
How about after DanceVision unbirth our character and dances to impress Kejpi, maybe she can release our character back out after the dance is over?
I am looking forward for more updates and continuing to play the game. Than you.
Zeroglitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:00 am

Konkak wrote:I am wondering, about the mansion update, you guys mentioned that you're going to add some vore scenes in mansion.
Do you plan on adding possibility of fatal vore with your party members or do these scenes are going to be without possible digestion?
If so, would eating one of our teammates make them permanently dead for the rest of the game or would it be just "non-canon" as in case
of situations when main character is being eaten?

I apologize if someone has already asked that question, but browsing through 110 pages of the topic would be over my capabilities :D

Btw. I know I am not gonna say anything new, but your game is awesome. Especially the scenes with Kejpi and Elise are really polished and well done.
Good luck with your game and I am looking forward for the next update :)

Mansion will mostly feature endo scenes but will have some fatal options too, from both sides. The current plan for fatal vore of your followers would be that at the end of the scene you'll get a choice if you really want to have that follower digested, if you choose yes, then the digestion will be canon and the follower will be gone, player gaining ability and such from eating them as normal. Choosing no will just reverse it as if it never happened.
Glad you like it and Elise scenes were the first location fully developed by Elise, they had her own approach so they might look different (and probably better) then the rest of the game so far ^^;

Zeroglitch wrote:As I was paying your game that I really enjoy. I had a thought, for a suggestion. Perhaps in the future, could there be some other options?
Like when our character goes to Kejpi's home and talks to the DanceVision Character.
An option could be our character to dance with the DanceVision to impress Kejpi .
Or Perhaps a dance off with DanceVision to get a reward of some kind. lol
How about after DanceVision unbirth our character and dances to impress Kejpi, maybe she can release our character back out after the dance is over?
I am looking forward for more updates and continuing to play the game. Than you.

More options are always a possibility, I like the suggestions tho I don't know if we have time to add those at the current time ^^;
But we'll keep it in mind for future.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby voidrunner » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:26 am

Soo... Did I fail the Bel romance quest? Mona is gone. Is there anything after that?
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby VVV » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:30 am

if your talking about the bothla onwer if she is gone you failed and right now there is nohting after the first scene wicth will only happned if you did not fail
VVV
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game