God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update>

Postby salamoun » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:40 am

justanotherdragon wrote:Does this mean the dragons are next/soon?

Well after this update, there will be another "small" one introducing the Sirnes lake town, then will be highly expected mansion update and after that, there will be move to the dragon area, tho the mountains between desert and volcano plains will be probably it's own update too. So expect 3-4 updates before we get to the dragons ^^;

Hansony wrote:Just dropping this cause I THINK its' a bug.
Mila can be hit by the zombies smell attack in the arena.

Yea, she can still sometimes be hit by AOE abilities, there's no real way about it and I think it makes sense that she can go down by something like that.

chinesechicken16 wrote:I found a couple bugs. Euvor continues to stand outside cheiftan's tent after recruiting/digesting. the riddle solved notification repeats 3 times after the 2nd riddle. There are also multiple sections where dialog extends past the boundaries of the textbox.

Got them fixed and will reupload soon. I prob missed some text warping because there's a bunch ^^;

vgove wrote:I do the path but it says cheater

You thank Elise for that as she wants you to first find all the hints before solving it. If it called you a cheater, you got the right code, just didn't read all the pages or talked to the npc.

gamer210 wrote:As the repertoire of teammates expand I’m getting worried that team commentary will grind down less an less and the father the team moves away from the mansion the harder it will be it to change up the party I think a skill or item that when you use in town or city will indicate which party members will have scenes there by their tarot cards sigh like they react or glow.

That same skill can allow remote swapping of team members another way would long range Communication by way of crystal ball and telepathy magic and instead of tarot cards the player can prob the crew at base if anyone has history or interest in that region.

This would lead to less guess work for players on who to bring to each small zone for instance who to bring to the forest, plains, other side of river, and of course Desert.

Depending on the size of the region to to 3 people would have few to extra words on side content and scenes to pulling more info from main NPCs :wink:

well the thing is that the map and story ain't a linear path, it's more like a fork with Grandhol, and therefore the mansion are in the splitting of the paths so it's basically always in the middle of everything and never really that far away. We also plan to implement a fast travel mechanic, so you won't really be changing followers on the spot, but you'll be able to go from practically anywhere to the mansion and back to some notable landmarks (mainly the biggest settlements of each area).
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:32 pm

Reuploaded with some bug fixes.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vgove » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:39 pm

Who do i need to talk to
vgove
Participator

Postby gamer210 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:54 pm

Quick travel would another option and one thought is when the player gets their new mansion they also get a small staff of maids and butlers with a head servant they would talk to for house upgrades.

Now the thought for these upgrades is they don’t have to be introduce to the latest part of the story it begin when they first visit their home now the upgrades can be done by one of two ways or a bit of both.

1st option would be the classic cold hard cash 2nd being quests and the bit of both option would be cash for the first set upgrades then a quest for the next set or tier to purchase the rest the quests can be tied to story so your free to add to it later.

As for team commentary another option mite be a map of the world in the mansion and maybe a upgrade to it could be areas related to each member or familiar with.

Since it’s a world of magic the map can highlight members areas by their tarot card kinda like a filter system but just one at a time to avoid bugs and keep it simple and only highlight places the player have been to.

Indie game can’t be too complex or your just asking for a crash n burn. :lol:

PS my last thought is some ares mite temporarily lock one party for that zone like for taking the new centaur to fight the evil one this way players won’t worry as much if commentary is one of their fav content.
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby vgove » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:03 pm

where are you supost to read i went to the old man and red all his books is there somewhere besides there i need to read
vgove
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:12 pm

So, since the next update is supposedly small, can we expect it to come out relatively soon?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kenny043033 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:21 pm

how does one get into the desert temple?
No matter how difficult and cruel the world is, the truth must be revealed.
kenny043033
Been posting for a bit

Postby UBFanDrake » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:53 pm

kenny043033 wrote:how does one get into the desert temple?

Go to the centaur camp, if you haven't already start the discussion about Lafita or whatever her name was, after it's over and you have been led outside to meet the centaurs who will help you get across the poison lake who will ask if ya wanna meet them or ride there (regardless of your choice it doesn't matter) return to the camp if you left with the centaurs and re-enter the chief's tent and ask her about gaining entry to the temple
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby fishwrangler » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:41 pm

I downloaded the new update, but when I start a new game, it starts me in the centaur camp at level 1 without anything done. Is there a way to begin the game from the actual start with this version, or is it just to see the new stuff? Also, if it matters, I attempted to go to the starting town to see if I could trigger the intro scene, and upon walking into the character's house, she starts a conversation with her grandma and walks straight into a wall at which point I lost control of her. Any assistance would be appreciated!
fishwrangler
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:01 am

Souls6 wrote:So, since the next update is supposedly small, can we expect it to come out relatively soon?

Yea, I expect it to take only like month or two but don't take that as a promise.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gamer210 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:09 am

vgove wrote:where are you supost to read i went to the old man and red all his books is there somewhere besides there i need to read

AFTER YOU FIND HERMIT the route changes one you get alarm when you take wrong turn two it no left turns three seven moves fore use a rock to shift path five begins and ends with east if this still frustrates you punch in directions in the :silly: form search bar
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby kenny043033 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:11 am

I cannot go to sanctuary. Was it originally?
No matter how difficult and cruel the world is, the truth must be revealed.
kenny043033
Been posting for a bit

Postby UBFanDrake » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:23 am

kenny043033 wrote:I cannot go to sanctuary. Was it originally?

You don't go in the sanctuary the chief's tent is to the right side of the camp area
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby elions » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:51 pm

UBFanDrake wrote:
Kirito12313 wrote:the riddle with the reapeating room was easy only run trough it 7 times and then go back the way to the sphinx. But i cant answer the riddle with the bones. I counted 67 bones but that was wrong. what number do i need to put there?

what's the real meaning? I counted and got 30517.But no matter how I entered it, it didn't work.
elions
Been posting for a bit

Postby bfm98 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:28 pm

I can't talk to chief,there's no response from her,no matter which opition I choose.Is this a bug?
bfm98
New to the forum

Postby R3X » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:55 pm

Speaking of the bone room, is there any way to interact with the summoning circle ?
R3X
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:05 pm

elions wrote:
UBFanDrake wrote:
Kirito12313 wrote:the riddle with the reapeating room was easy only run trough it 7 times and then go back the way to the sphinx. But i cant answer the riddle with the bones. I counted 67 bones but that was wrong. what number do i need to put there?

what's the real meaning? I counted and got 30517.But no matter how I entered it, it didn't work.

Spoiler: show
Basically leave out the 0, so it becomes 3517
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arrogancy » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:24 pm

I can't find the hermit. I get to the cave, read the sign on the door and then that's all I can do.
Arrogancy
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:41 am

R3X wrote:Speaking of the bone room, is there any way to interact with the summoning circle ?

yes, but it's more of an easter egg then anything the game hints at, you need to get creative :3
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:09 am

Arrogancy wrote:I can't find the hermit. I get to the cave, read the sign on the door and then that's all I can do.

The hermit isn't in the cave anymore, I don't remember exactly when but when that zone got reworked he changed location and the girl with the fox pet was added.
Now you need to figure out the puzzle that the cave has the hint for before you can meet him.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game