God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <February update>

Postby PAVAGA » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:50 pm

secretish wrote:
PAVAGA wrote:Which notes are you talking about?

I don't think you actually have to to Elise's tower first before the second part, since I think I did it afterwards in my save. I had done most other stuff available this patch first, though, so not sure if there's something else required (or if having a previous save messed it up in some weird way). Should talk to the old man for a hint before trying the second part, though. The thing to follow for the second part of the forest is:
Spoiler: show
The journal left by the half-elf in the tent at the start of the forest.

For a more detailed hint:
Days 1-7 hint at which direction you should go. If it talks about going to the old man, go south. If it talks about elves or the monument, go north. If it said she went forward, go east. If it said she was thinking about leaving or something, go west. Note that you'll have to use the grey rock to change the path most of the time.

okay thanks, but i can't. I've tried so many combinations, and they're either wrong, or impossible to complete. and right now i feel sad, frustrated and incredibly dumb for not being able to solve it. Can someone PLEASE tell me the combination because I'm tired of this goddamn maze.
PAVAGA
Somewhat familiar

secretish wrote:

I don't think you actually have to to Elise's tower first before the second part, since I think I did it afterwards in my save. I had done most other stuff available this patch first, though, so not sure if there's something else required (or if having a previous save messed it up in some weird way). Should talk to the old man for a hint before trying the second part, though. The thing to follow for the second part of the forest is:

Days 1-7 hint at which direction you should go. If it talks about going to the old man, go south. If it talks about elves or the monument, go north. If it said she went forward, go east. If it said she was thinking about leaving or something, go west. Note that you'll have to use the grey rock to change the path most of the time.

okay thanks, but i can't. I've tried so many combinations, and they're either wrong, or impossible to complete. and right now i feel sad, frustrated and incredibly dumb for not being able to solve it. Can someone PLEASE tell me the combination because I'm tired of this goddamn maze.
PAVAGA
Somewhat familiar

secretish wrote:

PAVAGA
Somewhat familiar

Postby lolen34 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:53 pm

wher can i find Ashley can you capture a butterfly
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby lolen34 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:57 pm

secretish wrote:

wher can i find Ashley can you capture a butterfly
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:17 pm

Still, how does one enter into the supposed ruins in the lost forest?
Persona59523
Participator

Postby PAVAGA » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:55 am

whoops sent that WAY too many times. sorry, the site glitched and wouldn't send it, so i tried multiple times. (and yes, i did end up spamming the send button).
PAVAGA
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:49 am

Little question behind the scenes--where did y'all go for the assorted audio (mainly the vore sounds)?
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby secretish » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:08 am

Since it was requested, I'll say the explicit answer to the second part of the forest. I assume it's alright since there's a guide with a lot of spoilers already, but if the creators want me to remove this, I will. The answer is:
You'll want to start from when the North and East exit connect (like an L shape, kind of). May need to use the grey rock to do so. Then, go East, North, South, (East), South, North, East. Use the grey rock every time you can to change the path except for the East in parentheses.
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby lolen34 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:18 am

wher can i find Ashley when you the defet her can you capture a butterfly
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:23 am

lolen34 wrote:wher can i find Ashley when you the defet her can you capture a butterfly

Ashley: 1. option she's dead, 2. option in ur team, 3. option on the farm right to grandhol

U can't capture a butterfly, this isn't in the game
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PAVAGA » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:33 am

thank you secretish. i wrote the answer down, and made a save after finding the ruins. so you can delete it if you deem it necessary.
PAVAGA
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFirstDinner » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:43 am

Can someone please post a updated walkthrough of the game?!
TheFirstDinner
New to the forum

Postby katchup3 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:28 pm

Hum... Does anyone know how to get to Jesah Mountains. I have no clue where to go...
katchup3
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:17 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:Little question behind the scenes--where did y'all go for the assorted audio (mainly the vore sounds)?

Various free sound sites, I mainly used this one https://freesound.org/
Search for stuff like stomach sounds or swallowing, the muffled noises were probably the hardest to find and I'm still not really satisfied with what we have but I guess it's better then nothing.

mistermadman92 wrote:Can someone please post a updated walkthrough of the game?!

I'm really sorry about it, the guide started as fan made thing but sadly it was kinda dropped and we have trouble getting someone else to continue writing it. The devs would rather focus on adding more content to the game then writing a guide, that would probably be something we'd left for after the game is actually finished, but if anyone is interested in continuing the guide, feel free to PM me and I can provide more info for locations that people might have missed for the guide to be as complete as possible.

katchup3 wrote:Hum... Does anyone know how to get to Jesah Mountains. I have no clue where to go...

You currently can't, after you get out of the arena, that's where the current version ends. You can explore the temple and oasis but that's it for now.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AngelofHell64 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:44 pm

salamoun wrote:I'm really sorry about it, the guide started as fan made thing but sadly it was kinda dropped and we have trouble getting someone else to continue writing it. The devs would rather focus on adding more content to the game then writing a guide, that would probably be something we'd left for after the game is actually finished, but if anyone is interested in continuing the guide, feel free to PM me and I can provide more info for locations that people might have missed for the guide to be as complete as possible.

If I have the time I could probably take a crack at doing it, did something similar for MMA1 back when it's final version had been released, though that was all saves for every scene rather than a full length guide.
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:48 am

In lost wood, the old say us than silver rock is the secret, but i don't understand what i should do with :?: :?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:13 am

Ryuu27 wrote:In lost wood, the old say us than silver rock is the secret, but i don't understand what i should do with :?: :?

The rock when interacted with allows you to change.the direction of the paths. Where north and west are connect and south and east are connected.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:38 am

Yes, i got that, but how I can get the way to get to the ruins ?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby PAVAGA » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:33 pm

hint :
with the journal in the tent. each day gives a different direction. if she talks about moving forward, go east. if she talks about leaving, go west. if she mentions the elves, the monument or elise, go north. if she mentions the humans or the old guy, go south

answer:
east, north, south, east, south, north, east interact with the silver rock anytime you can except for the secaond east (4th move)
PAVAGA
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game