God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <April update>

Postby Geroklitor » Mon May 16, 2022 1:36 pm

TuckingFypo wrote:
Geroklitor wrote:guys, does anyone know how to attract the attention of a bunny girl, and a dwarf girl, the one you meet in a bar?

Digest one of the harlots in the vore house, then the owner will say you need to either pay up or find a replacement. Once she gives you the ultimatum, you have a couple minutes to "find" someone. Talk to whichever you want to recruit during this time and they'll move to the vore house that you can then interact with for lewds.
thanks man
Geroklitor
New to the forum

Postby bob23 » Fri May 20, 2022 2:22 pm

Does anyone know how to solve the bone master puzzle? :(
bob23
New to the forum

Postby Agate » Fri May 20, 2022 9:25 pm

Hey,Does anyone know where can I find the Neko girl of the Earkl forest wagon if I Spared her before?
Agate
New to the forum

Postby mercyCWK » Sat May 21, 2022 3:57 am

guys i lost my save file or it got dalete it can anyone send save file ]
mercyCWK
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Mon May 23, 2022 5:31 am

poliosis12345 wrote:Does anyone know where to find the bunny girl to hire for the brothel I can’t find them anywhere except the dwarf girl

Spoiler: show
In the library.

bob23 wrote:Does anyone know how to solve the bone master puzzle? :(

Agate wrote:Hey,Does anyone know where can I find the Neko girl of the Earkl forest wagon if I Spared her before?

You can't in current version.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ravenhide » Tue May 24, 2022 2:57 am

So first of all, absolutely fantastic game so far.

I do have a question though. If I messed up when talking to Mona before heading to deal with Levi, am I just boned on my choices? I can either let Levi eat Penny or eat Mona. Am I basically stuck with no way to eat Levi? I'm not a fan of having to replay the entire game just to get the good ending for this quest even though its looking like I'll have to.
Ravenhide
New to the forum

Postby EliseSB » Tue May 24, 2022 3:56 am

Ravenhide wrote:So first of all, absolutely fantastic game so far.

I do have a question though. If I messed up when talking to Mona before heading to deal with Levi, am I just boned on my choices? I can either let Levi eat Penny or eat Mona. Am I basically stuck with no way to eat Levi? I'm not a fan of having to replay the entire game just to get the good ending for this quest even though its looking like I'll have to.

Hi, sorry to hear that. Yes, you need to declare your intentions to Mona to have a chance to talk Bel down from releasing the seal - the choice is near the beginning as opposed to the end. Sorry to hear you didn't have a convenient save at the ready.

I have reasons for doing it this way, but I could go back and add a warning that this choice will impact the result in the future. I'm touching up the quest in the next mansion update anyway, so now's a good a time as any, now that I think about it.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ravenhide » Tue May 24, 2022 4:23 am

EliseSB wrote:
Ravenhide wrote:So first of all, absolutely fantastic game so far.

Hi, sorry to hear that. Yes, you need to declare your intentions to Mona to have a chance to talk Bel down from releasing the seal - the choice is near the beginning as opposed to the end. Sorry to hear you didn't have a convenient save at the ready.

I have reasons for doing it this way, but I could go back and add a warning that this choice will impact the result in the future. I'm touching up the quest in the next mansion update anyway, so now's a good a time as any, now that I think about it.

I see. I suppose the fault is partially mine, as I ended up saving right before I went to go release Levi, thinking that the choices to eat her or be eaten would occur towards the end and not the beginning. Ah well. This is probably as good a time as any to just start a new save with better decisions made.
Ravenhide
New to the forum

Postby a0939195124 » Fri May 27, 2022 10:20 pm

How do i fix it after i fight in Korros Arena,and i didn`t eat them.
Uable to find file:

Graphics/Characters/!$desert_summoner
a0939195124
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:01 am

a0939195124 wrote:How do i fix it after i fight in Korros Arena,and i didn`t eat them.
Uable to find file:

Graphics/Characters/!$desert_summoner

I thought I fixed it before, just replace this map in the Data folder of GC.
Attachments
data.zip
(5.74 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Agate » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:35 pm

Hey I don’t know if I can ask this,but I’m kind of curious: Is the Neko girl from the Earkl Forest Wagon ever going to have a scene where she is the pred instead of the prey?
Agate
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:16 am

Agate wrote:Hey I don’t know if I can ask this,but I’m kind of curious: Is the Neko girl from the Earkl Forest Wagon ever going to have a scene where she is the pred instead of the prey?

Highly doubt it.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby IWantToBeEatenn » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:46 pm

hey i need help im in the lost woods and idk how to do the puzzle can someone help me :(
IWantToBeEatenn
New to the forum

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:05 am

Haven't seen it mentioned so, for the random spawn wagon outside Grandhol, it seems if you put the redhead inside the blonde she is unable to get back out, even if you go through the event which should do so.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:03 am

Shadowlyger wrote:Haven't seen it mentioned so, for the random spawn wagon outside Grandhol, it seems if you put the redhead inside the blonde she is unable to get back out, even if you go through the event which should do so.

Yea, I've fixed it but haven't reuploaded yet. It should be fixed in the next update unless I find some gamebreaking bug that would require immediate reupload.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anonim1234 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:58 pm

How to get to Olivia? Please tell me the code.
Anonim1234
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:14 am

Anonim1234 wrote:How to get to Olivia? Please tell me the code.

First you have to own mansion and have met Elise in her tower if I recall correctly. Then it's: Rock + Right, Up, Rock + Down, Right, Down, Rock + Up, Right. "Rock" indicates that you need to touch the silver rock (indicated by a !) to change the orientation of the woods after you go in a certain direction.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lackey2 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:50 pm

salamoun wrote:
First you have to own mansion and have met Elise in her tower if I recall correctly.

You don't have to meet Elise or get the mansion. I made it through before I even fought the naga (Reila, I think it was? I keep forgetting only her name and can't figure out why).

Edit: I just discovered some evidence my information might not be completely accurate; I'll investigate and get back to you with a better answer.
Last edited by Lackey2 on Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lackey2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Staaz » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:09 am

is there a way to get eaten by the paladin boss?
Staaz
New to the forum

Postby JaAlBe » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:37 pm

Does anyone know when the next update is scheduled to come out?
JaAlBe
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game