God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Postby salamoun » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:10 am

Hey everyone!

Behold, it is finally here! The fabled mansion update is finally public after like a year of promises. You can now interact with your followers in their rooms, find out more about them and have fun together as well as bringing Grandhol brothel in here if you chose wisely with Bel's romance quest. Overall this is an update focused on the companions you gather around the map so sadly the gluttonous players won't really find many new things in here (unless you hold back your hunger till the mansion, in which case you can now enjoy some aged meat in the privacy of your home!). Old saves should be compatible, but there might be some possible fuckery. Anyway, I hope you enjoy all the new things and as always, please yell at us about any bugs you find.

Next update will be the combat update, where we're going to focus on the magic school as well as paladin sanctuary along the combat overhaul to hopefully make it more engaging.

In this game you'll be playing as a girl venturing to the world full of prey and predators, which you can be both of. Because I want to have more control in games I've made choices for many encounters so you can decide how you want to play it. You can be a vicious predator, eating anyone who crosses your path or total pacifist, not eating a single thing the whole game. I don't like the end game screens so I took inspiration from Halcyon's nyan adventures and each time you've been beaten and/or eaten, you'll just respawn before the confrontation.

Contains: soft vore, same size, oral vore, anal vore, unbirth, nipple/cleavage vore, naval vore, absorbtion, macro/micro, anthro, f/f, f/m
Won't be in: cock vore, m/?, BBW, scat

Spoiler: show
Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Map of the overworld:

CHEATS:
WARNING, they may break the game, use on your own risk!
You'll pick up a special key item that you can use from your inventory to activate the cheats, you have to input right upper and lowed case letters.
cheats.png

GreedyBitch - gives shitload of money
ImSalamNow - increases defense by 10 000, basically making you immortal in fights
HowToGenocide - adds the nuke spell
BiggerIsBetter - changes sprite of player to have the biggest belly (will reset after vore scene, where player is pred)
HumanSuxs - transports to room, where you can change sprite to various characters (will reset after vore scene, where player is pred)
NeedMoreStuff - transports to room, where you can get any item in the game for free
IAmSpeed - adds skills sprint and walk in passives, giving you the ability to run evenfaster

Changelog:

-follower interactions in their rooms in mansion
-Bel's romance quest is now finished, including bringing the Grandhol brothel to the mansion
-an orc can now be found durrng your travels
-Earth Elemental encounter has been revamped
-pathway to the Jesah mountains has been made accessible after defeating Lorfina (there isn't much this way, it's just to make it make it more clear that you've finished the chapter and where the main story ends right now)
-few tweaks to the spider village to make completing it more clear
-added some unique music to some encounters
-some bug fixes
-more bugs

Game guide(scenes, outcomes etc.):
Included in download links for God Complex

Current version: 0.7.2.5
Download the game here:
Google Drive
Mega
Mediafire
Dropbox
You'll also need RPG Maker VX Ace, you can get it here:
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/run-time-package

Feel free to yell at me for bugs and how I'm not updating it enough so I'll have enough motivation to update it and maybe even finish the game one day. Also you can PM me your own scenes you would like to see in the game and I'll consider them and maybe implement them.
(I'm not that good at english grammar, please don't kill me)

Credits:
Sprites: use012, RC8015, Ger-Fox
Dialogue writing: Urielzael2, TheCrystalDemon, Elise, Swarm_Lord39, FruitPunchSamurai, Annaya
game resources: Zond, Urielzael2, secret1056, dontmindme
Maps: Salamoun, Zond, secret1056, Elise, Swarm_Lord39, Annaya, RC8015
Spell check: Brutaller/Michizuri, Niclos17, Elise, Swarm_Lord39, Numlock
Art: Liz, SundayShu, their respective owners
Guide: Elise, Swarm_Lord39, Numlock, Zeroglitch
Picture edits: Salamoun, RC8015
Game development: Salamoun, Elise, Swarm_Lord39, RC8015, Annaya

If you enjoy God Complex, please consider supporting us for early access, including a Discord Server, and a chance to influence the game via polling or commissioning scenes:
Patreon
SubscribeStar

Feel free to join our Discord server for chat, suggestions, bug reports and just overall hang out: Discord

Be sure to also check out an upcoming game Stomach Butterflies, a new vore dating simulator, developed by Elise. She is a huge help with God Complex and I can only expect great things to come out of this new title! Go visit her topic and leave feedback and show her some love by supporting the project!
Last edited by salamoun on Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:14 am, edited 126 times in total.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game.

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:08 am

Wow, this looks good. Seems like you've got some work done with it already. Hope this goes well.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby Themastermushroom » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:10 am

I try it, is very cool, very well done, now i keep play it and then maybe i can help you in something and not worry, i'm not good in grammar as well because english is not my native language.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Atines » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:20 am

look good i'll give it a try.

btw is you're avatar you're AQW char?
Atines
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:36 am

Really liked the game. I want to ask is there a scene with the escaped slime in the slime ranch ?
Also is Ashley (the minotaur from the gallery) in the game or is it for future updates ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Hansony » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:56 am

So just played it and I think I have played it trough (unless you can enter the castle somehow)

Seems pretty good, OV and nothing else but not bad scenes really only perhaps a bit few, but pretty good image manipulations for the stomachs.
Didn't find any game breaking bugs only a few environmental collision boxes that might be lacking, but nothing that allows you to skip parts or go outside the map.

So yeah over all pretty good and I look forward to more content for it being released.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Genericcook » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:15 am

Great potential!
Genericcook
Been posting for a bit

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:36 am

I encountered a bug where the game completely froze when I let the bandit live, tried it again and it worked fine. Is there a way to befriend the girl in the inn instead of just eating her? Also, is there a way to encounter the different slime?
Overall was pretty good start, will look forward to the unbirth.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby jacobgr05 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:51 am

UnknownSource wrote:I encountered a bug where the game completely froze when I let the bandit live, tried it again and it worked fine. Is there a way to befriend the girl in the inn instead of just eating her? Also, is there a way to encounter the different slime?
Overall was pretty good start, will look forward to the unbirth.

Talk to the bandit from the front, the bandit is trying to step into you to leave but you're frozen in the cutscene.
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

Postby seeker39 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:19 am

I have to say it is awesome!!
seeker39
New to the forum

Postby DoctorBirkin » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:26 am

Just played it and have to say this game have great potential.
I'm looking forward for more and hope this game will not beeing abandoned and vanish
into oblivion like most other games here on ekas.
BTW: i found a bug. When you give back the shipment to henry, (this guy looks like Donald Trump xD) he will give you a gem as a reward.
But it dosn't appear in the inventory.

EDIT:

Found the problem! You forgot to add the item to the players inventory in the event.
Don't really know how its called in english since i use the german version of RPGMVXA.
Add item or something?
If you find some typos in my posts, you can keep them.^^
My first language is german and my english is only midclass.
DoctorBirkin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Twister88 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:15 am

This looks very intriguing, always appreciate a well made vore game so i'll make sure to check it out
Twister88
Somewhat familiar

Postby runeguden » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:43 am

Its an awesome game, but I think it really needs some Unbirth (non-fatal) but that's just me
runeguden
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:22 pm

Let's not push our own preferences in such a way. It's Salamoun's game. I'm sure he'll ask for suggestions if he needs them.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mudkip01 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:22 pm

Pretty good so far this game seems like it will become one of the greater RPGmaker games on here keep it up!
mudkip01
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:05 pm

Atines wrote:btw is you're avatar you're AQW char?

Yes

runeguden wrote:Its an awesome game, but I think it really needs some Unbirth (non-fatal) but that's just me

I plan on adding some in the future updates.

diclonius wrote:BTW: i found a bug. When you give back the shipment to henry, (this guy looks like Donald Trump xD) he will give you a gem as a reward.
But it dosn't appear in the inventory.

Noted, will be fixed in next update.

Azirovka wrote: I want to ask is there a scene with the escaped slime in the slime ranch ?
Also is Ashley (the minotaur from the gallery) in the game or is it for future updates ?

Both are planned for future updates.

UnknownSource wrote:Is there a way to befriend the girl in the inn instead of just eating her?

Currently not, but I may add something with her in the future.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:29 pm

Looks promising, I'll give it a shot on the weekend.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ass » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:52 pm

is there any way to get past the vines?
ass
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:37 pm

Nice looking worldmap.

What is the story of this game?
How big is the demo?
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby LPWolfiLP » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:04 pm

Wooow, nice game x3
But a question
Are all those monster girls in the gallery of the game in the actual game or not yet done yet and just for future updates?
LPWolfiLP
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game