God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update poll>

Postby DelvinMalory » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:45 pm

As of now, is it possible to take the golem out of the cave or can you only eat or leave her?

Also, not trying to rush the development but is their a rough estimate for when the next update is out?
DelvinMalory
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:06 am

DelvinMalory wrote:As of now, is it possible to take the golem out of the cave or can you only eat or leave her?

Also, not trying to rush the development but is their a rough estimate for when the next update is out?

No and also no estimate, but it definitely won't be sooner then in fall.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Staaz » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:47 am

does anyone know where zashek is? i cant find it anywhere for the quest.

Edit, i figured out that zashek isnt in the game yet.
Staaz
New to the forum

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:11 pm

salamoun wrote:The magic school and mansion are not counted in the filler of the chapter 1 as they are big enough to require updates of their own so that's why they weren't changed in this update yet.
I assume that means that Barns can't recommend you learn more advanced magic yet, the Juliet plotline hasn't been implemented, and there's even more fun in the Mansion to be had soon? Also, when I found Olivia in the Lost Woods, and fought "U-Know-What", I ate it after, but I can't find any benefits in my MC's Skills: Special, Magic and Passive haven't changed. It should have at least given me a Passive effect.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:36 pm

I forgot to mention that you should make it possible for party members to equip Weapons. Certain people, like Mila & Bel, would benefit greatly from a Staff weapon allowing access to several more spells, while Euvor, Reila & Ashley would be better off with bladed weapons. However, the skill Ice Wall can't be used with a staff weapon equipped. Is that supposed to happen?
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby salamoun » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:08 pm

DivineSomaCruz wrote:
salamoun wrote:The magic school and mansion are not counted in the filler of the chapter 1 as they are big enough to require updates of their own so that's why they weren't changed in this update yet.
I assume that means that Barns can't recommend you learn more advanced magic yet, the Juliet plotline hasn't been implemented, and there's even more fun in the Mansion to be had soon? Also, when I found Olivia in the Lost Woods, and fought "U-Know-What", I ate it after, but I can't find any benefits in my MC's Skills: Special, Magic and Passive haven't changed. It should have at least given me a Passive effect.

Will check it.

DivineSomaCruz wrote:I forgot to mention that you should make it possible for party members to equip Weapons. Certain people, like Mila & Bel, would benefit greatly from a Staff weapon allowing access to several more spells, while Euvor, Reila & Ashley would be better off with bladed weapons. However, the skill Ice Wall can't be used with a staff weapon equipped. Is that supposed to happen?

Fixed the ice and followers don't equip anything except trinkets for balance reasons.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:13 pm

So the Ice Wall glitch will be fixed with the update. Okay, thanks. If I find anything else, I'll let you know.
BTW, how do you get into the food processing plant in Sirnes? Or has that not been implemented yet?
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anacondras » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:05 pm

Does anyone know what the spell Harvest does?
Anacondras
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:57 pm

Anacondras wrote:Does anyone know what the spell Harvest does?

There's an harvest spell?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:28 am

DivineSomaCruz wrote:So the Ice Wall glitch will be fixed with the update. Okay, thanks. If I find anything else, I'll let you know.
BTW, how do you get into the food processing plant in Sirnes? Or has that not been implemented yet?

Not added yet.

Basically deals damage and applied DoT.

Souls6 wrote:

There's an harvest spell?

Some enemies with undead abilities have it.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Theeht » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:35 am

Not sure if someone has already reported this, but if you choose to interrogate the naga and then eat her, after eating her you get looped back to the start of the conversation.
This continues until you spare her, but you still get the special attack.
Theeht
New to the forum

Postby LamiaEnjoyer » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:23 am

Does grinding the cube make Shant say some new lore/give a scene or is it just spells, and to extinguish the fire in the "tomb" during Bel's quest?
LamiaEnjoyer
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:28 am

Theeht wrote:Not sure if someone has already reported this, but if you choose to interrogate the naga and then eat her, after eating her you get looped back to the start of the conversation.
This continues until you spare her, but you still get the special attack.

Will look into it.

LamiaEnjoyer wrote:Does grinding the cube make Shant say some new lore/give a scene or is it just spells, and to extinguish the fire in the "tomb" during Bel's quest?

Not sure what you mean by the fire but no, the cube is currently just a non-pred way of dealing with people.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:03 am

LamiaEnjoyer wrote:Does grinding the cube make Shant say some new lore/give a scene or is it just spells, and to extinguish the fire in the "tomb" during Bel's quest?

The Magic School will be getting an update soon, which will allow Shant to give you access to new magic, according to how many people you catch with the Cube. However, at the moment, it has no effect, other than being non-lethal capture. (As far as I know. In a scene in the church, someone uses the Cube against you, and you end up somewhere getting digested, but that could be a different type of Cube)
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Borfus » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:50 am

DivineSomaCruz wrote:

The Magic School will be getting an update soon, which will allow Shant to give you access to new magic, according to how many people you catch with the Cube. However, at the moment, it has no effect, other than being non-lethal capture. (As far as I know. In a scene in the church, someone uses the Cube against you, and you end up somewhere getting digested, but that could be a different type of Cube)

I have a sneaking suspicion that
Spoiler: show
All the cubes do that, and are in fact teleporting would-be predator prisoners into someone else's belly to be digested. Possibly Shant, possibly someone else, but anyone you catch with the cube is likely meeting that same digestive fate. At least, that's my guess.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby DankMemesAndCreams » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:20 am

Good lord the lost wood puzzle is going to kill me. I don't think it actually signals when you've made a wrong choice, and the North->West->North->South->East "solution" doesn't... work? Hitting the rock and going North and then back... south... to go west... it just immediately buzzes and boots you out. I like puzzles as much as the next guy, but you have to actually indicate if a test solution passes or fails the criteria or else the player is literally just banging their head against a brick wall. To give you an idea of what I'm talking about, you can go South, back North, West, hit the rock, North, and then back South and the buzzer will not go off. This isn't the solution, but there was no indication along the way that it was an incorrect attempt.
DankMemesAndCreams
New to the forum

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:44 pm

DankMemesAndCreams wrote:Good lord the lost wood puzzle is going to kill me. I don't think it actually signals when you've made a wrong choice, and the North->West->North->South->East "solution" doesn't... work? Hitting the rock and going North and then back... south... to go west... it just immediately buzzes and boots you out. I like puzzles as much as the next guy, but you have to actually indicate if a test solution passes or fails the criteria or else the player is literally just banging their head against a brick wall. To give you an idea of what I'm talking about, you can go South, back North, West, hit the rock, North, and then back South and the buzzer will not go off. This isn't the solution, but there was no indication along the way that it was an incorrect attempt.

East, North, South, hit the rock, East, South, North, East
That's what worked for me.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:07 pm

So...is it still to soon to ask for a date for the next update? Or at least an estimation?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:23 pm

Salamoun said previously that it would be at least until fall begins, if not longer, due to working difficulties.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderTG » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:02 pm

Great game with a good balance of pred and prey content, can't wait to see who I can eat and who can eat me as the game goes on. Outside of the party I think Elise has to be my favorite pred, whilst my favorite prey would probably be that bar full of people, gotta love mass vore and those that indulge in it.

Out of curiosity, when the mansion gets further content like the maids will there also options to willingly feed yourself to your companions? It's a tragedy to have such a cute fairy along for the ride and not get to fill her up personally when the mood strikes (I know there's a scene when you meet her, and the one alongside the cat, both of which are great, but the first is instead of recruiting her and the later isn't really willing.) Would also love more vore in general with a certain adorable succubus girlfriend, an aspiring apex predator should be able to feed their loved ones now and again.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game