God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update>

Postby Borfus » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:20 am

brrt wrote:
Spoiler: show
can we already have new members in the party? I had the naga and the fairy only. I didn't eat the spider so it can join me.

There are three other party members in the game currently, as far as I know - Ashley the minotaur can be recruited if you spare her, Bel the Succubus is available after you've beaten Ashley, and Euvor can be recruited after a sidequest in the desert if she survived.

Though speaking of party members, I'm curious - quite enjoyed the entire game so far, but will additional party members ever be able to get equipment of any kind, even if its just like specialized weapons and armor for their species or something similar? As is, anything outside of accessories is exclusive to the main character, even when some additions to the party have perfectly human proportions or should at least have some magical/martial training to be able to utilize some equipment. I'm also curious if there are any plans for further interactions with party members during events, such as offering defeated enemies to them as meals. One particular scene that stuck out to me was the storytelling catgirl in the bar who you can call out for their lies - if Reila is in the party she can specifically call her out on her bullshit, but doesn't get any option to eat her like you do, which felt like something that would have fit her personality.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Konkak » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:51 am

---
Last edited by Konkak on Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Konkak
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:14 am

Borfus wrote:
brrt wrote:
can we already have new members in the party? I had the naga and the fairy only. I didn't eat the spider so it can join me.

There are three other party members in the game currently, as far as I know - Ashley the minotaur can be recruited if you spare her, Bel the Succubus is available after you've beaten Ashley, and Euvor can be recruited after a sidequest in the desert if she survived.

Though speaking of party members, I'm curious - quite enjoyed the entire game so far, but will additional party members ever be able to get equipment of any kind, even if its just like specialized weapons and armor for their species or something similar? As is, anything outside of accessories is exclusive to the main character, even when some additions to the party have perfectly human proportions or should at least have some magical/martial training to be able to utilize some equipment. I'm also curious if there are any plans for further interactions with party members during events, such as offering defeated enemies to them as meals. One particular scene that stuck out to me was the storytelling catgirl in the bar who you can call out for their lies - if Reila is in the party she can specifically call her out on her bullshit, but doesn't get any option to eat her like you do, which felt like something that would have fit her personality.

The followers will all be able to equip just accessories, other upgrades for them will be specifically made for each of them and will be applied as buffs instead of equipables (considering it like the character is just wearing it always if it's armor/weapon) and there will definitely be more events that include the followers as side option if you have the party member currently in your party, there are even some events that appear specifically only if you have a certain party member.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:45 pm

If I can have your attention for just a moment. It's with a heavy heart that I have to bear this news.
---------------------------------------Annaya--------------------------------------------
As the latest Patreon announcement says, one of our developers had some personal issues lately that rendered them unable to work. The truth of this incident is that Annaya had suffered a major accident and it has just been confirmed that she will not be retaining her vision in the future. This tragedy was sudden and unexpected, for many of us. As Discord and God Complex are both inaccessible blind, she will likely no longer be active on the server or the game's development again. Annaya joined the development team recently, and worked dedicatedly to support the game. She wrote countless scenes beginning from the Water Spirit in the original desert update, and was just coming into her own as a lead writer, who would have been in charge of the narrative routing for the second half of chapter 2. In addition, as we all know, she has been an excellent presence on the server, as a friend, a voice of reason, and much more to many of us. I'd taken to calling her my own sister. Life for her may never be the same, but I have faith that even with this set back, she will rise above and continue onward in her life. I'm thankful for the time we shared together, the lessons learned. I'll miss her dearly. I'm sure we all will.
-------------------------------------God Complex------------------------------------------
The update will be delayed. Annaya's loss will be felt by the development team moving forward, but the game will carry on. Future development may be slowed. Previously, an update was scheduled for the beginning of October. While the majority of this is finished, our hearts are heavy as we take those last, crucial steps... and in honor of Annaya we plan to aim higher. Most of the developers so far appear in God Complex in some form or another, and many more patrons and sponsors will make their appearances in the future. In honor of Annaya however, the first batch of her content is our immediate priority right now. This means expanding and delaying the update further, to make sure that we honor and represent her right, the way she had discussed her potential future appearance several times amongst us. Incidentally, the Mansion Update is also delayed, on account of my own set of much less serious personal struggles.
--------------------------------------In Conclusion------------------------------------------
Thank you for following the development of God Complex. Your support means everything to the longevity of the game right now and I appreciate everything you all have done for us. It's a heavy time and a heavy year, but we'll soldier on. And we hope to have something to show for it soon.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kiriaflurry » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:35 am

I am truly sorry to hear about that and i wish all the best for Annaya and pray she can make the best of this bad situation. My heart goes out to her and I hope she knows that even though she's blind and cant read these posts now, but even so, she will be missed as part of this community and in general.
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby brrt » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:23 am

I had lost some time because I was somewhat ill, but I already feel a little better to come across this sad news. We can only wish her good luck, health and may all the blessings for her allow her to move forward without further problems.

I liked how she narrated but first her health and well-being than other things, about the project. There is no problem at least many of us will be waiting patiently for updates.

I will only say to Annaya thank you very much for your work and your efforts in the project. May God take care of you and protect you a lot. Solo deseo que Dios no le permita quedarse ciega permanente, que esto sea solo momentáneo :cry: .
brrt
Been posting for a bit

Postby LightDragon » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:32 pm

Hello ! I don't think I've ever posted here, so I want to say 2 things :

- First, I want to express my support to Annaya regarding her accident. I wish this to no one, and I hope she gets all the supports she need to accomodate her new life.

- Second, I want to express that God Complex is one of the best vore game I've ever played, and definitely the best RPG-Maker based one. I wish good continuation to everyone working on this project !
LightDragon
Participator

Postby carlj » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:17 pm

salamoun wrote:If I can have your attention for just a moment. It's with a heavy heart that I have to bear this news.
---------------------------------------Annaya--------------------------------------------
As the latest Patreon announcement says, one of our developers had some personal issues lately that rendered them unable to work. The truth of this incident is that Annaya had suffered a major accident and it has just been confirmed that she will not be retaining her vision in the future. This tragedy was sudden and unexpected, for many of us. As Discord and God Complex are both inaccessible blind, she will likely no longer be active on the server or the game's development again. Annaya joined the development team recently, and worked dedicatedly to support the game. She wrote countless scenes beginning from the Water Spirit in the original desert update, and was just coming into her own as a lead writer, who would have been in charge of the narrative routing for the second half of chapter 2. In addition, as we all know, she has been an excellent presence on the server, as a friend, a voice of reason, and much more to many of us. I'd taken to calling her my own sister. Life for her may never be the same, but I have faith that even with this set back, she will rise above and continue onward in her life. I'm thankful for the time we shared together, the lessons learned. I'll miss her dearly. I'm sure we all will.
-------------------------------------God Complex------------------------------------------
The update will be delayed. Annaya's loss will be felt by the development team moving forward, but the game will carry on. Future development may be slowed. Previously, an update was scheduled for the beginning of October. While the majority of this is finished, our hearts are heavy as we take those last, crucial steps... and in honor of Annaya we plan to aim higher. Most of the developers so far appear in God Complex in some form or another, and many more patrons and sponsors will make their appearances in the future. In honor of Annaya however, the first batch of her content is our immediate priority right now. This means expanding and delaying the update further, to make sure that we honor and represent her right, the way she had discussed her potential future appearance several times amongst us. Incidentally, the Mansion Update is also delayed, on account of my own set of much less serious personal struggles.
--------------------------------------In Conclusion------------------------------------------
Thank you for following the development of God Complex. Your support means everything to the longevity of the game right now and I appreciate everything you all have done for us. It's a heavy time and a heavy year, but we'll soldier on. And we hope to have something to show for it soon.

Holy shit! I really hope everything goes ok with her. It sucks when life throws you a curve ball, but it really sucks when it decided to aim squarely on you genitals. I wish everything goes well for her and i thank her for the work she put in this project. I don't know her personally but for what you said she is a very nice gal, it's just not fair...
carlj
Participator

Postby doomed » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:13 pm

ok so i just started playing this again. (stopped because i dont like playing games and then haviung to wiat for the update . but i just ot a new system so i couldnt resist playing hehe.WORTH IT!)

im stuck during the olivia and the ruins quest . as well as i cant find elise at all.
did i lock myself out of the event by going to elise's tower before meeting her with salamoun?
because i swear i did the stupid puzzle right yet i cant gain access to the ruins at all .if going to elise's castle early locks the scene then thatis kinda a let down.

on a minor note, i love the scene with the shopkeeps wife . is there any way to get her to eat me .
doomed
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:38 pm

doomed, the shopkeepers wife can eat u, eat the bandit boss and the shopkeeper and than return to the shop and tell the wife what happened and than just choose the right options
Have fun
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shadowwolfgp » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:45 am

hey there where can I download the latest version, so far the furthest it will let me get is just before the fight with the centaur in the desert
shadowwolfgp
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:27 am

shadowwolfgp wrote:hey there where can I download the latest version, so far the furthest it will let me get is just before the fight with the centaur in the desert

On the first page
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:05 pm

So, any news about the game?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:06 pm

Souls6 wrote:So, any news about the game?

No, u have to look on Patreon, if u want whats happen atm
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lypo » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:12 pm

Souls6 wrote:So, any news about the game?

From the discord there was a update planned for October but one of the developers had an accident that has left them unable to work on the game going forward. So all content has been delayed.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby EliseSB » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:50 am

Hey everyone. It's been a while since I visited Eka's, as I've been more focused on managing the Discord but I figure I should make this announcement now.

The next update for God Complex will be available for early access Patrons on Halloween. We'd originally intended to delay it until we could incorporate a tribute to Annaya but a lot of the content was just perfect for Spooktober, so we decided to go for it and release a smaller (but not small) update this month. Rest assured that the tribute will be made soon.

I do want to add that a lot more information is generally available on the Discord as opposed to Eka's, and the devs are more responsive there. Thanks to all the fans who've been answering questions for us. While I'm here, I do want to address four questions in particular I've been seeing a lot.

1. The Lost Woods quest - Yes, it's tough, I'm sorry. The solution has been given a few times, but the intention was that this is an area you return to a few times as you gain more information about the lore of the game. The second code for Olivia's quest can be found in the hints in her diary, which is only accessible once she disappears (after you meet Elise, as the information in the quest is written as if you know who Elise is). A few people have complained that it's not adequately explained that you can't do the second half until then and you're right. I'll find some way to let you know that you can go back there for more at some point where it'd make sense.

2. Maids not appearing in the Mansion - The Mansion as a whole is not implemented yet, and is subject to a later update (as the plans for the Mansion encompass a solid third of the game's content). I'm working on it personally but for the time being, any faults or inconsistencies mansion related only have the same answer that we'll get around to it. Sorry, life's been rough, I'll try and get it out asap.

3. The Guide needs an update - Yes. Unfortunately, every developer is perpetually in a state of 'I'd rather do anything else' and procrastinating on it. Working on the guide is not as fun or as important as the game and we've consistentantly let it fall by the wayside. We'll get back to it eventually but it may be a while.

4. Will X be a party member? - Probably not. The plans for much of God Complex are already set. We know who all the party members will be, and we can't just keep adding more and more concepts or we'll never finish the game itself. Requests like Lucia (the attic drider) or the Centipede are appealing sure, but they weren't designed with the depth of partners in mind. Suggestions and requests for a character to join your party will almost universally be ignored. We hope you won't be disappointed with the set roster though of 25 potential party members with both romance and evolution side quests each.

Sorry for the delays and I'll try and be around to answer questions here more often.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:11 am

EliseSB wrote:Hey everyone. It's been a while since I visited Eka's, as I've been more focused on managing the Discord but I figure I should make this announcement now.

The next update for God Complex will be available for early access Patrons on Halloween. We'd originally intended to delay it until we could incorporate a tribute to Annaya but a lot of the content was just perfect for Spooktober, so we decided to go for it and release a smaller (but not small) update this month. Rest assured that the tribute will be made soon.

I do want to add that a lot more information is generally available on the Discord as opposed to Eka's, and the devs are more responsive there. Thanks to all the fans who've been answering questions for us. While I'm here, I do want to address four questions in particular I've been seeing a lot.

1. The Lost Woods quest - Yes, it's tough, I'm sorry. The solution has been given a few times, but the intention was that this is an area you return to a few times as you gain more information about the lore of the game. The second code for Olivia's quest can be found in the hints in her diary, which is only accessible once she disappears (after you meet Elise, as the information in the quest is written as if you know who Elise is). A few people have complained that it's not adequately explained that you can't do the second half until then and you're right. I'll find some way to let you know that you can go back there for more at some point where it'd make sense.

2. Maids not appearing in the Mansion - The Mansion as a whole is not implemented yet, and is subject to a later update (as the plans for the Mansion encompass a solid third of the game's content). I'm working on it personally but for the time being, any faults or inconsistencies mansion related only have the same answer that we'll get around to it. Sorry, life's been rough, I'll try and get it out asap.

3. The Guide needs an update - Yes. Unfortunately, every developer is perpetually in a state of 'I'd rather do anything else' and procrastinating on it. Working on the guide is not as fun or as important as the game and we've consistentantly let it fall by the wayside. We'll get back to it eventually but it may be a while.

4. Will X be a party member? - Probably not. The plans for much of God Complex are already set. We know who all the party members will be, and we can't just keep adding more and more concepts or we'll never finish the game itself. Requests like Lucia (the attic drider) or the Centipede are appealing sure, but they weren't designed with the depth of partners in mind. Suggestions and requests for a character to join your party will almost universally be ignored. We hope you won't be disappointed with the set roster though of 25 potential party members with both romance and evolution side quests each.

Sorry for the delays and I'll try and be around to answer questions here more often.

What is the update gonna be about? Don't need to spoil too much.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EliseSB » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:58 pm

Souls6 wrote:What is the update gonna be about? Don't need to spoil too much.

Handful of things really. Some spooky Halloween quests. Expanded a few under ground areas. Added Sirnes to the game. Some other stuff.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby DiZXIII » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:05 pm

I'm at the tomb puzzle with Euvor, after eating the sphynx. I keep getting looped in the same hallway over and over, how do I proceed?
DiZXIII
New to the forum

Postby EliseSB » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:23 am

DiZXIII wrote:I'm at the tomb puzzle with Euvor, after eating the sphynx. I keep getting looped in the same hallway over and over, how do I proceed?

Just keep going for a while and then literally give up and turn back. Seven times minimum if I recall correctly, but if you keep on going to fifty, PN and Euvor gradually go insane. It's hilarious.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game