Smutty Lesbian Vore Visual Novelty Game (Update 2/9/17)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Smutty Lesbian Vore Visual Novelty Game (Update 2/9/17)

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:46 pm

kiriaflurry wrote:Maybe its just me.. but Novelty ends up not responding or 'crashing' when i go to exit out of it. Anyone had this issue?

Yeeeahhh I've been having that problem myself. Dunno what's causing it.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby NiceGuy18 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:27 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
kiriaflurry wrote:Maybe its just me.. but Novelty ends up not responding or 'crashing' when i go to exit out of it. Anyone had this issue?

Yeeeahhh I've been having that problem myself. Dunno what's causing it.

Same here, but I think that is the program. I have had that happen when using any visual novel.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby NiceGuy18 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:33 am

I am just asking out of curiosity but when could we expect an update for cute and smutty game?
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lakeless » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:52 pm

NiceGuy18 wrote:I am just asking out of curiosity but when could we expect an update for cute and smutty game?

Not entirely sure if I'm honest with you. I've actually begun to branch out into various other projects as of late using different programs outside of Visual Novelty such as Source Filmmaker and XNAlara. Mind you, these haven't been vore-related as such and are more femdom things such as feet/armpit/ass worship etc and I'm still experimenting around with them.
This isn't to say these games are dead at all or that I've stopped making vore content (as if that would ever happen), but it means that I can't give any set dates on when an update is likely to come. Trouble is, I find I have to be in a certain mood to write or work on these games and the feeling just hasn't been there lately. It will come around again at some point as we all go through phases, so I'll get back to them eventually.

I know it's probably not the answer you're looking for, but it's the best I can realistically give, I'm afraid.

Thank you to everyone who has supported these games thus-far, though. The backing is very much-so appreciated :)
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby NiceGuy18 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:05 pm

Lakeless wrote:
NiceGuy18 wrote:I am just asking out of curiosity but when could we expect an update for cute and smutty game?

Not entirely sure if I'm honest with you. I've actually begun to branch out into various other projects as of late using different programs outside of Visual Novelty such as Source Filmmaker and XNAlara. Mind you, these haven't been vore-related as such and are more femdom things such as feet/armpit/ass worship etc and I'm still experimenting around with them.
This isn't to say these games are dead at all or that I've stopped making vore content (as if that would ever happen), but it means that I can't give any set dates on when an update is likely to come. Trouble is, I find I have to be in a certain mood to write or work on these games and the feeling just hasn't been there lately. It will come around again at some point as we all go through phases, so I'll get back to them eventually.

I know it's probably not the answer you're looking for, but it's the best I can realistically give, I'm afraid.

Thank you to everyone who has supported these games thus-far, though. The backing is very much-so appreciated :)

That is fine, I am not complaining
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:28 am

When comes an update?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:22 am

Archangel64 wrote:When comes an update?

It is dead. :(
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:36 am

Whereaminow27 wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:When comes an update?

It is dead. :(

this is bullshit
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby chance10 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:25 pm

no it not dead just on hold
chance10
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:28 pm

chance10 wrote:no it not dead just on hold

i hope so
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AssIdolizer » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:42 am

Lakeless wrote:[I've actually begun to branch out into various other projects as of late using different programs outside of Visual Novelty such as Source Filmmaker and XNAlara. Mind you, these haven't been vore-related as such and are more femdom things such as feet/armpit/ass worship etc and I'm still experimenting around with them.

Are you posting these anywhere? All that sounds directly up my alley!
AssIdolizer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lakeless » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:08 pm

AssIdolizer wrote:
Lakeless wrote:[I've actually begun to branch out into various other projects as of late using different programs outside of Visual Novelty such as Source Filmmaker and XNAlara. Mind you, these haven't been vore-related as such and are more femdom things such as feet/armpit/ass worship etc and I'm still experimenting around with them.

Not currently, unfortunately, as most works are unfinished and were only pieces used for practice anyway. I may do a picture set in the future that I properly arranged, but obviously that wouldn't be posted on Eka's since it's not vore-related (although it could be, I guess). Thanks for showing an interest regardless :)

Also, I would like to clarify that this game, as well as my other project, are NOT dead. They are, just as chance10 said, on hold for the time being. It won't take years for a new update to come out, but please understand that I need to be in the mood to actually write for it and that mood is not always present. An update will come eventually. I appreciate your patience and also, hopefully, your understanding also.
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Venchi » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:32 am

When I try to open it I get a message that says that d3dx9_37.dll is not found. It also says that it could be solved by me installing it again but since it was the third time I tried it I doubt that will work
Venchi
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:59 am

Lakeless wrote:
AssIdolizer wrote:

Not currently, unfortunately, as most works are unfinished and were only pieces used for practice anyway. I may do a picture set in the future that I properly arranged, but obviously that wouldn't be posted on Eka's since it's not vore-related (although it could be, I guess). Thanks for showing an interest regardless :)

Also, I would like to clarify that this game, as well as my other project, are NOT dead. They are, just as chance10 said, on hold for the time being. It won't take years for a new update to come out, but please understand that I need to be in the mood to actually write for it and that mood is not always present. An update will come eventually. I appreciate your patience and also, hopefully, your understanding also.

Famous last words before it's 2019, and still no update.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SwordkingX5 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:13 pm

What programs do I need to play this game?
SwordkingX5
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:38 pm

As far as I know it comes with its own. No outside program needed
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby kamikouchiha » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:47 pm

Do you or anyone here have a link to the blue haired teacher? The ehentai gallery or is she from the program?
really like the game, can't wait to see more :)
kamikouchiha
Been posting for a bit

Postby SwordkingX5 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:10 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:As far as I know it comes with its own. No outside program needed

Strange as I downloaded it but couldn't get it to work.
I think I need something for it.
SwordkingX5
Been posting for a bit

Postby NiceGuy18 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:05 pm

I don't mean to be impatient but when can we expect the next update to be on this?
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:22 pm

NiceGuy18 wrote:I don't mean to be impatient but when can we expect the next update to be on this?

Never. End of Time, In an Alternate Future, In a Galaxy, Far, Far, Away. List goes on. Just pick one ^^
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game