Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby starhotbar » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:32 am

I downloaded craftable armor mod
And even installed , But I can’t find it..;;
starhotbar
New to the forum

Postby keirons13 » Fri May 03, 2019 2:12 pm

question i don't know if its already been answered but can you swallow dead bodies? like if they were killed by a normal gun should it say (space) to swallow or is that only a crouched thing as i installed a mod that is bound to space when looking at containers and dead bodies and was wondering if there's a way to swallow the body another way? i tried the devour weapon but nothing
keirons13
Been posting for a bit

Postby RakeVuri » Fri May 03, 2019 11:26 pm

You can use the devour weapon on dead bodies, but only if they died at some point ingame. You can't eat bodies that spawn already dead, like the Minuteman outside the Museum of Freedom.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby AbyssWatcherGraves » Wed May 22, 2019 5:17 pm

suggestion, could you add the ability to gain weight from eating people much like the voremersion mod?
AbyssWatcherGraves
New to the forum

Postby bearlord42 » Sat May 25, 2019 11:28 pm

Not sure if anybody else has been having this problem, but when I try and use the mod, the bellies don't show up. As far as I know, I've downloaded everything correctly and everything is in the right place, but nothing seems to be working
bearlord42
Participator

Postby rusticdragon20 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:21 pm

bearlord42 wrote:Not sure if anybody else has been having this problem, but when I try and use the mod, the bellies don't show up. As far as I know, I've downloaded everything correctly and everything is in the right place, but nothing seems to be working

I've been having the same issue for months but got no answer either.
rusticdragon20
Somewhat familiar

Postby VLover552 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:37 pm

Did you guys batch build the bellies using bodyslide?
VLover552
Participator

Postby gongofknockout » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:30 am

if you use the fitting model. ( i think thats what it's called), the bellys should be visible in the game
gongofknockout
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMastermind » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:35 am

Right, here's my problem:
When I had first installed the mod onto my pre-existing game save, It was glitchy, but I had the option to have vore related conversations by pressing R.
Once I had fiddled with it and fixed the glitches, Everything seemed to function fine for the player, but other characters never vore unless hit with the frenzy grenade. I also lost the vore conversations option.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems, and at least found a fix for the conversations?
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden13 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:46 pm

I can't swallow dead bodies. It doesn't matter how many times I punch bodies or try to eat them via context menu, nothing happens. My Devourment installation only works for living beings... :C It's a bug or it was intended to work only with living npcs? This question still unanswered.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby DanTheWriterGuy » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:11 am

So I just installed this and I LOVE it! I had one question tho, is there currently any way for there to be slightly more realistic physics with the belly movement etc. I know CBBE has physics mods for the breasts and butt, wasn’t sure if something like that existed for the bellies or was in the works.
DanTheWriterGuy
New to the forum

Postby DanTheWriterGuy » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:16 am

rusticdragon20 wrote:
bearlord42 wrote:Not sure if anybody else has been having this problem, but when I try and use the mod, the bellies don't show up. As far as I know, I've downloaded everything correctly and everything is in the right place, but nothing seems to be working

I've been having the same issue for months but got no answer either.

So I just had that issue this morning and this video helped me perfectly! What it likely is, your BodySlider isn’t loading meshes for some reason and this video talked me through how to fix that, less than five minutes!

https://youtu.be/oyOLtSfhs4w
DanTheWriterGuy
New to the forum

Postby InvalidResponse » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:17 pm

I actually never looked into this until now because I just assumed this was like devourment and it was female pred only. I feel silly for not noticing until now that it's more inclusive. Kudos to the mod creator for catering to the whole community!
InvalidResponse
Somewhat familiar

Postby Coldfire_Productions » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:16 pm

So I’m running into an issue when I try to spawn more nuka acid into my inventory. It comes up saying the item ID is wrong, despite it being the one the game tells me. Anyone know what I could be doing wrong?
Coldfire_Productions
New to the forum

Postby InvalidResponse » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:18 pm

Coldfire_Productions wrote:So I’m running into an issue when I try to spawn more nuka acid into my inventory. It comes up saying the item ID is wrong, despite it being the one the game tells me. Anyone know what I could be doing wrong?

the first two letters of an Item's ID changes based on the load order. For me, it's 07
InvalidResponse
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xinless » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:47 pm

So I really appreciate what I imagine is a detailed guide and relatively easy way for the common pc user on how to download the vore mod and I think I tried also downloading voremersion. Is there any other way to explain it to someone like myself who seriously has no idea what they are doing when it comes to moving files and mods etc. I’ve just been using the vortex mod manager from nexus and I work best when it’s like “download” then done >~< I’ve been wanting to play with vore mods forever but this has always been in my way I’d seriously appreciate any advice or help!
Xinless
Been posting for a bit

Postby delete0n269h » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:25 am

Gat, Hello your Fallout vore mod is awesome but I think I’m missing something here, in that to make sure it is running fine I tried adding the vore perks through the console like Vore Capacity 2 to make it possible to devour 3 prey. It got added to my perks so I went to test it out but still only able to devour 1 also the Vore Stat Distendix displays belly capacity as 1 too. If it helps my Vore Level is 19 I think.

All the same your mod is great. :)
delete0n269h
New to the forum

Postby Zacefron77 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:56 pm

Zezi13 wrote:
Slayerhero90 wrote:Left only mods immediately relevant to character creation enabled. Played through until I was able to access Sanctuary basement, hard saved there, enabled all mods. Activated experiment on reloading. Reloading from that hard save twice, I was unable to ingest a radroach using devour option (hostile), the game claiming I couldn't eat anything else with my belly digesting as it was. I hadn't eaten anything, though. However, I was able to ingest the radroach's corpse through the devour (friendly) option. Anything I do do to mend this issue console-wise?
i had the same problem and decided to do a little bit of testing. trying to eat flies roaches mongrels dogmeat radstags and molerats gave me the "i cant swallow anything while my stomach is digesting like this" message. i even used the console to give myself high iron diet and then i was able to eat codsworth so robots arent a problem.then i sprinted into concord i was able to easily eat a raider and fully digest them, i then tried all the afore mentioned creatures again after finishing the raider to get the same result. would this mean theres a problem with eating animals right now?
So does this mean my male character can be a pred?
Zacefron77
New to the forum

Postby gurglegurgle1 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:40 pm

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but does this mod work with Start Me Up?
gurglegurgle1
New to the forum

Postby paperairplaneclip » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:58 pm

gurglegurgle1 wrote:Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but does this mod work with Start Me Up?

No reason for it not to.

If there's any bug, you can add all the items you need through console commands.
Or just go to the basement in Concord, but refer to this page instead.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52059
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game