Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's new project. (MMA2)

Postby mysta » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:53 pm

Kasev wrote:Hey, Mysta. Does in new game will be the consensual vore? Or feeding self for loli preds? I was found very arousing and exciting the scene with the Bratty Noble girl in MMA!

Yes, consensual vore will be available. Possibly more so as the protagonist is a little unpredictable. ^^;

0Anesthetic4u wrote:The pink haired one, who kept voring Myst. Origionally I had really hoped you'd get her in your party after facing her so many times, but I'm actually kind of happy that she was always an antagonist, I love unrepentant shit talkin preds.

Haha! We'll see. :lol:

DB1224 wrote:Is there any chance to see some breast vore in it ?

Maybe. None is planned yet, but I'm not against the idea.

Thanks again for your suggestions/comments.

Mysta
Last edited by mysta on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heath » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:22 pm

mysta,

I hope my suggestions may be added in the game
I have to say I'm looking forward to it :D
heath
Participator

Postby heath » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:48 pm

hmm hmm mm hmmm

Sorry trying to wait for demo :lol:
heath
Participator

Postby RikuHidanza » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:06 am

well consider me excited the first MMA was my favorite vore game i have ever played. my one request make respawning mob we can farm for money heak make it a vore scene itstelf if you lose and make it a decently hard battle if you want just something so that we "can" get more funds. that is one the only thing i didn't like about the first one you had to choose to spend limited funds on either gear or vore opertunities
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby Lakeless » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:53 am

Wonderful news upon your return, I must say. I have no doubts in my mind that this will live up to the hype and expectations (and then some).

For a suggestion, I would personally like to see more cooking vore. It's kinda like the foreplay before sex and it really isn't used in games much. Doesn't have to be extreme, but just so the prey struggles helplessly while the experienced predator calmly prepares everything needed and sets to cooking you in various ways via pot, spitroast, oven etc etc.

Nice to know that you're listening to people and taking their comments and suggestions seriously. Community feedback is often what makes a game become great and I'm sure this will be no different. My thanks to you.
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby runeguden » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:47 pm

mysta, I suggest a friendly herm that would keep the MC in her balls while walking around and such XD maby forgetting about her while sleeping or something :3 having her end up in someone's womb or stay trapped in the balls for like a day to a week XD
runeguden
Participator

Postby heath » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:33 pm

Mysta I suggest having a sexy BBW eats the player while they're shrunken but not before having sexy fun with them. Given fatty preads a chances to shine

BBW: "Bouncy Bouncy little one in my belly you go"
heath
Participator

Postby imnotarealname » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:20 pm

OMG YES! Also I Cant wait for an update for voredate. Pls have some unbirth I would love you for that!
imnotarealname
New to the forum

Postby mysta » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:15 am

RikuHidanza wrote:well consider me excited the first MMA was my favorite vore game i have ever played. my one request make respawning mob we can farm for money heak make it a vore scene itstelf if you lose and make it a decently hard battle if you want just something so that we "can" get more funds. that is one the only thing i didn't like about the first one you had to choose to spend limited funds on either gear or vore opertunities

I do intend to make money less restrictive in this game. You shouldn't have to replay the game to be able to buy different things. However, I also don't what grinding to be a thing. I'll have some more fun money making ventures included eventually.

Lakeless wrote:Nice to know that you're listening to people and taking their comments and suggestions seriously. Community feedback is often what makes a game become great and I'm sure this will be no different. My thanks to you.

Thanks, that is my intention. :)
I hope I can live up to people's expectations.

runeguden wrote:mysta, I suggest a friendly herm that would keep the MC in her balls while walking around and such XD maby forgetting about her while sleeping or something :3 having her end up in someone's womb or stay trapped in the balls for like a day to a week XD

Haha, I need to do some more entrapment storylines. :-D

imnotarealname wrote:OMG YES! Also I Cant wait for an update for voredate. Pls have some unbirth I would love you for that!

Of course. :wink:

Thanks again for all the suggestions and comments,

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heath » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:57 am

Is it wrong to follow you even though I have nothing to give? I can follow you but I have noting to offer
heath
Participator

Postby DoctorBirkin » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:19 am

I have some suggestions for the game:

-What about some multiple prey scenes? It would be very exciting to see more than one prey in the stomach of the pred.
So you don't have to die alone and can have some fun/suffering with another girl until death. :zombie:

-Some kind of vore brothel where you can feed slave girls to to the employees (males and females) and have sex with them while the slave girl is digesting.
After the sex scene you can decide to leave, or feed your self to the employee to beeing digested together with the slave girl. :gulp:
Or you can get eaten with the slave girl at the same time and can fuck her while sliding down to the stomach and during digestion.

-Arena battles with predators similar to the hell and fairy arena from Nyan Adventures.

What do you think Mysta?
If you find some typos in my posts, you can keep them.^^
My first language is german and my english is only midclass.
DoctorBirkin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:19 pm

Okay. I'm definitely following this.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heath » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:54 pm

Maexam2 wrote:Okay. I'm definitely following this.

You won't be sorry that you did ;)
heath
Participator

Postby heath » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:33 pm

Yo any luck on a date for the demo?
heath
Participator

Postby Doomlycupcake » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:09 am

I have an idea. Grand dad
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Postby mysta » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:04 am

heath wrote:Is it wrong to follow you even though I have nothing to give? I can follow you but I have noting to offer

I'm not quite sure what that would entail, but yeah feel free. :lol:

diclonius wrote:I have some suggestions for the game:
-What about some multiple prey scenes? It would be very exciting to see more than one prey in the stomach of the pred.
So you don't have to die alone and can have some fun/suffering with another girl until death. :zombie:
-Some kind of vore brothel where you can feed slave girls to to the employees (males and females) and have sex with them while the slave girl is digesting.
After the sex scene you can decide to leave, or feed your self to the employee to beeing digested together with the slave girl. :gulp:
Or you can get eaten with the slave girl at the same time and can fuck her while sliding down to the stomach and during digestion.
-Arena battles with predators similar to the hell and fairy arena from Nyan Adventures.

I'm most fond of one to one pred/prey interactions, as they are generally more intimate, but I have done more in the past and probably will do so again.
Fun suggestion for the slave brothel, not in the initial update at least.
May do some kind of fighting arena at some point, we'll have to see.

Doomlycupcake wrote:I have an idea. Grand dad

Not quite sure what you mean here.

heath wrote:Yo any luck on a date for the demo?

Haha! A while still I'm afraid.
Here, I'll do a progress report:

Spoiler: show
Complete:
Storyline
Battle system (at least as much as is required for this update)
Digestion mechanics
Prey scenes (5/14)
Fights (1/2)
Mapping
Image edits (all but 2 or so)
spriting
facesets
Random NPCs

In progress:
Prey scenes (8/14)
2 image edits
Pred scenes (1/4)
Fights(1/2)

Not started:
Pred mechanics
Pred scenes (2/4)
Scene log

Hope that helps as a progress gauge,

Mysta

P.S. Numbers may not be 100% accurate to the final build (but close at least)

P.P.S. More pics/BTS stuff on my patreon (link below)
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby imnotarealname » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:28 pm

First off mysta, I absolutely loved your games. I am glad to see that I made it early in this games development and would love to give suggestions.

➳ I would like to see somewhere in the game some sort of UB that is non intrusive, for reference how you have the witch in (Vore Date) where the character is inside her womb and she still does daily activities. That was micro, could you perhaps do that in full size? [Non Micro]

➳ Also could you do something that involves a scenario where a predator eats multiple prey and has sex with another character and the character is shoved into the womb.

➳ One more suggestion and I'll be out of your hair, may you add something were a pred eats fairies and they don't get digested, rather than they go through the digestive system and the pred is aroused the whole time.

If you read this whole thing I would like to thank you. Also these are just suggestions you do not have to do any of them, use your creativity to make the game how you like it. I do not want to see this game die from writers blog.

Peace out, -ImNotARealName
imnotarealname
New to the forum

Postby AngelofHell64 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:07 pm

Since this is MMA2 we'll obviously be seeing recurring characters right? I'm really hoping for the return of the Pink haired girl, out of all the girls from MMA she was probably my absolute favorite! Seeing the House of Delights with some new girls as well would be hot, hell maybe Myst herself could be found there? Could we also maybe get a confirmation of who the black haired girl in the first inn was talking about when she said girlfriend or was she talking about the pink haired brat? As for anything else, maybe a thief 'stealing' the main character with her special pink 'bag'?
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby heath » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:19 pm

I hope my suggestions helped you out
heath
Participator

Postby Vanny » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:11 pm

I'm so excited! I loved all the willing vore and how most people in the towns were willing to eat you in the last game! :gulp:
Vanny
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game