Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.74 update! 29th Aug.

Postby mysta » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:48 am

New beta is up on the Patreon now. It's a 2 monther so a little larger than typical ones. 4 new scenes and even more new variations. :-D
https://www.patreon.com/posts/mma2-v0-75-beta-56726669

kingNoobly wrote:How do I trigger the cv with the demon bartender?

She needs to see you sucking her customer after she's eaten you. Then ask for a drink.

daiyunshan91 wrote:您好,可以问一下雪山女妖怎么过去吗?还有妓院接客只有两个客人吗,后面怎么开启

daiyunshan91 wrote:Hello, may I ask how to get to the snow Mountain banshee?And brothel service only two customers? How do I open the back

1) You have to see the succubus in the nearby town's inn after being pushed back from the mountain.
2) Yes only 2 at the brothel for now. Them and the 1 guy you can eat.
3) There is no back room to the brothel, yet.
And using google translate...
1)从山上被推回后,你必须在附近城镇的客栈看到魅魔。
2) 是的,目前妓院只有 2 个。他们和你可以吃的1个人。
3) 妓院还没有密室。

Hope that answers your questions!

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.74 update! 29th Aug.

Postby feauxen » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:26 pm

So I've found an issue in the amusosphere. When you win the gambling game against the green alien, the appropriate scene plays but then immediately afterwards the 'loss' cutscene plays, up to and including the part where you lose a regenration. The green lady isn't there anymore if you visit later, but it's still kind of annoying that there's no way to survive even the winning cutscene that's supposed to leave you alive.

There's also several times where the cutscene image will stay in place even after control is returned to the player. This results in a large part of the screen being completely obscured, though thankfully it's not often a part you'll need to walk through since you'd have to do so blind and possibly only off of memory of what used to be there. Some examples are after the succubus scenes in Frosta, some of the Guild scenes, and after Sali steals you from the Ali sex scene. Entering a scene or dialogue with another image in that same 'layer' often overwrites the image, and will even fix the issue if the replacement image is programmed to go away properly. Sometimes though, like with the succubus's nutslut endings, you might end up with an animated image floating over what looks like an afterimage of the character standing still because the next scene started playing and the still image/less animated gif didn't go away.

And finally, the 'fairies eaten' counter only counts up to 5 before rolling over to zero again and starting from stratch. After eating more faires it'll start counting up again though. The end result was that after I ate my way through the fairy village and a few I found in the overworld the counter said I'd eaten zero again. It wasn't until I found the fairy in Frosta that the count went up again.

Overall though, great game. Quite expansive, more polished than the previous installment, and more vore than you can shake a stick at. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I only noticed so many issues because the rest of the game was well worth playing through and muddling past the minor annoyances.
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.75 update! 17th Oct!

Postby mysta » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:55 pm

MMA2 Update is finally here!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jw6uzmbc ... 5.zip/file
New stuff is mostly continuing from the northern castle.
Changelog:
Spoiler: show
story continuation scene
scene variations for all the castle scenes, post release.
2 new roleplay scenes with Meri (1ov, 1av)
added animation to Meri with belly
scene variation to the green alien victory/zero scene in the amusosphere
improved arena map
In-stomach fight scene with Oni:
-Victory scene
-Loss scene
-0 regen variant
-repeat variant
-tweaked since beta to bugfix and make a little more novel.
lots of bugfixes, even more so from the beta!

Lots of fiddly things with this one, some issues in the beta are fixed but I'm sort of expecting more bugs still...
Enjoy!

I'll probably do variations and maybe some guild stuff next month.
FYI, the new Openvore beta is up now n the Patreon too. :-D

feauxen wrote:So I've found an issue in the amusosphere. When you win the gambling game against the green alien, the appropriate scene plays but then immediately afterwards the 'loss' cutscene plays, up to and including the part where you lose a regenration. The green lady isn't there anymore if you visit later, but it's still kind of annoying that there's no way to survive even the winning cutscene that's supposed to leave you alive.
There's also several times where the cutscene image will stay in place even after control is returned to the player. This results in a large part of the screen being completely obscured, though thankfully it's not often a part you'll need to walk through since you'd have to do so blind and possibly only off of memory of what used to be there. Some examples are after the succubus scenes in Frosta, some of the Guild scenes, and after Sali steals you from the Ali sex scene. Entering a scene or dialogue with another image in that same 'layer' often overwrites the image, and will even fix the issue if the replacement image is programmed to go away properly. Sometimes though, like with the succubus's nutslut endings, you might end up with an animated image floating over what looks like an afterimage of the character standing still because the next scene started playing and the still image/less animated gif didn't go away.
And finally, the 'fairies eaten' counter only counts up to 5 before rolling over to zero again and starting from stratch. After eating more faires it'll start counting up again though. The end result was that after I ate my way through the fairy village and a few I found in the overworld the counter said I'd eaten zero again. It wasn't until I found the fairy in Frosta that the count went up again.
Overall though, great game. Quite expansive, more polished than the previous installment, and more vore than you can shake a stick at. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I only noticed so many issues because the rest of the game was well worth playing through and muddling past the minor annoyances.
Thanks for the comments and praise!
I think I've fixed the green alien thing for this release. Hopefully!
So, several of the image retention things are intentional, typically for when you are in someone else and moving them around. (To give you something nice to look at). I try to put them at the side of the screen out of the way. If they are being overwritten incorrectly or not disappearing within a few secs of new stuff coming up in the same location, then that is a bug!
The fairies eaten counter is programmed to reset if you use the bathroom.

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.75 double-update! 17th Oct!

Postby GrandDegen » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:41 pm

Is this game have option to disable certain features?
GrandDegen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Codexwakia » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:17 pm

I figure this question gets asked a lot, but does anyone have a save that they can share? I've probably played through the main story of this game 20-30 times throughout the various updated but somehow I always forget to keep a save for the future when I inevitably delete the game to make room on my SSD.
Codexwakia
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:06 am

Might be too late given how much development has already been done, but do you think you could add new weight gain images to the vore scene digested outcome images? It's one thing to be told you added breast or ass fat, it's another thing to actually see it. You don't have to, but it would be very much appreciated. Maybe in the next update whenever that is. Considering how many new images would have to be added, might I suggest calling it the Breast Fat Update. That's all
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Yoshi174 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:36 pm

wariodude128 wrote:Might be too late given how much development has already been done, but do you think you could add new weight gain images to the vore scene digested outcome images? It's one thing to be told you added breast or ass fat, it's another thing to actually see it. You don't have to, but it would be very much appreciated. Maybe in the next update whenever that is. Considering how many new images would have to be added, might I suggest calling it the Breast Fat Update. That's all

stop asking people to add weird shit to their games
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby GrandDegen » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:49 pm

So
Can my character eat someone?
Also can my chracter perform cock vore to someone?
GrandDegen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:36 am

GrandDegen wrote:So
Can my character eat someone?
Also can my chracter perform cock vore to someone?

So
Yes
No
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby TheSoulessGem » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:45 am

Where is the in stomach fight scene with the oni at?
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

Postby Blaze32202 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:57 pm

Anyone got tips for escaping the ogrim girls' belly at the amusosphere party? I've tried over and over and I can't progress the story until I get past it.
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby NovaDragn » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:16 pm

Blaze32202 wrote:Anyone got tips for escaping the ogrim girls' belly at the amusosphere party? I've tried over and over and I can't progress the story until I get past it.

Spoiler: show
You can skip it if you check the bowl of tinys (grim is inside) and say leave him, don't feed him to no one. The redhead next to you will grab him and eat him. Now check the bag and she wont notice you skipping Ogrims completely

or you can massage and struggle combo till you pop out her mouth. she will swallow you back down but keep doing it and it will work. Another way is get sucked into her intestents (god i cant spell) and keep getting pulled lower till you reach her butt. have fun there ^_^
Enjoy=]
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wanderer » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:18 pm

This game has gotten quite big, with almost all content gated behind story progress, maybe we could get a way to jump to certain points in the plot?
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:05 pm

You can just pull your saves from the last version over. It's located under the game's directory > www > saves. Copy the full saves folder from the previous version and paste it into the www folder of the new version.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby doomed » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:01 pm

Codexwakia wrote:I figure this question gets asked a lot, but does anyone have a save that they can share? I've probably played through the main story of this game 20-30 times throughout the various updated but somehow I always forget to keep a save for the future when I inevitably delete the game to make room on my SSD.

I have a save ready if you still need it
but I saved a lot at multiple point so that way I could go back to certain scenes
doomed
Participator

Postby Codexwakia » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:52 pm

If you have one ether after the marriage at the alien encampment or before the snowy area that would be great.
Codexwakia
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alpha338 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:52 am

3 things 1 spotted game awhile back and like it. 2 how am I supposed to update it when the new update comes out and 3 if possible is there a way to save Hera?
Alpha338
Been posting for a bit

Postby UnsettledTom » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:42 pm

TheSoulessGem wrote:Where is the in stomach fight scene with the oni at?

I'm curious about this as well.
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit

Postby Poisonguy7 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:46 pm

UnsettledTom wrote:
TheSoulessGem wrote:Where is the in stomach fight scene with the oni at?

I'm curious about this as well.

After visiting the castle you just head back up to the snow area from the guild city. They should ambush you at the bridge.
Poisonguy7
Been posting for a bit

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:57 pm

Anyone know how to turn the tables on Mia, the futa girl who boobytrapped a barrel in Raleigh Castle Town? She keeps eating me. Also, how do I digest the pink haired bitch with the superiority complex? She's an absolute pain in the ass, and I'd rather not have Hera get digested during the later Sub-Quest.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game