Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 2. V0.84 Floating city! 13th May.

Postby Barteq2236 » Mon May 23, 2022 11:02 am

I really hope that Mysta will add Astolfo from Openvore to MMA 2.It would be nice
Barteq2236
New to the forum

Postby ropex » Tue May 24, 2022 10:08 pm

Hi! Wanted to say thank you for the new update, it was really cool. Liked the new area and new characters!

I wanted to ask, do you have any plans on continuation of the guild quest, and if so, how soon? Really interested in what's gonna happen next in guild story line. Thank you.
Also, Pinky is my favourite pred there)
ropex
New to the forum

Postby unfamiliarnostalgia1235 » Thu May 26, 2022 4:59 pm

Rachel is still in her house after Zero CVs her.
unfamiliarnostalgia1235
New to the forum

Postby Delta32123 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:46 am

I've been putting off the guild story for some time now and I'm about at the end of the current story content. When I try to do the guild training trip where you get attacked by the robot girl, the battle seems to be rigged where I just automatically lose. I used up all my regens trying to get this to work... Am I missing something? Is there someone I have to talk to before hand so I don't get instakilled before I even get to pick commands?
Delta32123
New to the forum

Postby Panzershark » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:49 am

Delta32123 wrote:I've been putting off the guild story for some time now and I'm about at the end of the current story content. When I try to do the guild training trip where you get attacked by the robot girl, the battle seems to be rigged where I just automatically lose. I used up all my regens trying to get this to work... Am I missing something? Is there someone I have to talk to before hand so I don't get instakilled before I even get to pick commands?

When the robo-girl preps an attack (symbol above her head if you skip the dialogue) guard instead of attacking.
Edit: This is assuming that you have talked to Hera (Guild Trainer) and have her in your party, I have no idea if you can even trigger the fight without her, but just making sure.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. V0.25 10th Nov

Postby coldfire1200 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:28 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:Little question: we can't save Hera ? Maybe other choice in future upload ?

Is a way?
coldfire1200
Been posting for a bit

Postby ChaoticLurker » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:25 am

The password for the online version isn't working for me. It keeps popping up as "Incorrect password." I've tried "vore2", "vore", and "(vore2)". Am I doing something wrong?
ChaoticLurker
Been posting for a bit

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 2. V0.84 Vore in the city! 3rd Ju

Postby mysta » Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:53 am

general access to the MMA2 update: V0.85 Vore in the City!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xndz8d9f ... a.zip/file
If you've completed the scaled isle (floating city), I recommend loading a save from there to avoid location related bugs. Then just travel back to the main map to start the new stuff.
Changelog: (spoilers)
Spoiler: show
Story progression: The invasion of the city
Raleigh city: 1 new scene
Raleigh city invaded: 3 new scenes, and 5 new scene variations
Castle invaded: story progression scene(s), 1 new vore scene, 3 new variations
Regen left in castle scene, post-digestion.
Added ability to earn regens from surviving vore scenes or observing them (active participation like rubbing a belly etc.)
Added notification for earning regens. (so please do inform me if this doesn't happen where you think it should! I may have missed some spots)
Bugfixes
Part 1 of the great typo fix.
Probably some more stuff I've forgotten about

Enjoy!

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 2. V0.84 Vore in the city! 3rd Ju

Postby secretish » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:40 am

Quick note, the thread's title changed the subtitle and date, but not the version number (still says .84). People glancing at it might not see it changed.
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 2. V0.85 Vore in the city! 3rd Ju

Postby TuckingFypo » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:56 pm

Thanks for the update Mysta.

@secretish I don't pay attention to version number lol, I look for a change in the date. 3rd July told me all I needed. But either way, he's already fixed it.
TuckingFypo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Panzershark » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:42 pm

TuckingFypo wrote:Thanks for the update Mysta.

@secretish I don't pay attention to version number lol, I look for a change in the date. 3rd July told me all I needed. But either way, he's already fixed it.

That‘s funny since it was the opposite for Open Vore, the version updated, the date didn’t.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
Panzershark
Participator

Postby Yoshi174 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:00 pm

Where is the new guard scene at?
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Delta32123 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:21 pm

Panzershark wrote:
Delta32123 wrote:I've been putting off the guild story for some time now and I'm about at the end of the current story content. When I try to do the guild training trip where you get attacked by the robot girl, the battle seems to be rigged where I just automatically lose. I used up all my regens trying to get this to work... Am I missing something? Is there someone I have to talk to before hand so I don't get instakilled before I even get to pick commands?

When the robo-girl preps an attack (symbol above her head if you skip the dialogue) guard instead of attacking.
Edit: This is assuming that you have talked to Hera (Guild Trainer) and have her in your party, I have no idea if you can even trigger the fight without her, but just making sure.

I don't even get the opportunity to pick an attack. Hera gets eaten, the battle starts, the robogirl says she's charging her shrink ray, and then I immediately get hit with no opportunity to even select a command.
Delta32123
New to the forum

Postby Delta32123 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:52 pm

I started the game over and think I finally figured it out. I think I must have failed to defeat the robogirl a while back with Hera in my party and after regenerating, the Hera NPC you talk to in order to have her temporarily join you is missing. Because of that, when the battle starts, I only have a party of 1. The robogirl tries to remove a member of the party, but without Hera, that party member ends up being Mysti. With a party of zero, I just lose instantly.
Delta32123
New to the forum

Postby Panzershark » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:11 am

Delta32123 wrote:I started the game over and think I finally figured it out. I think I must have failed to defeat the robogirl a while back with Hera in my party and after regenerating, the Hera NPC you talk to in order to have her temporarily join you is missing. Because of that, when the battle starts, I only have a party of 1. The robogirl tries to remove a member of the party, but without Hera, that party member ends up being Mysti. With a party of zero, I just lose instantly.

That’s weird, but it makes sense. I guess the reformation mechanics had to break something at some point. Glad you seemed to figure out you need to go to a much earlier save/restart to fix it then. Once you do that if you follow what I initially responded with you should be good.
Panzershark
Participator

Postby IvanIvankov69 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:37 pm

Can I get help I am stuck at the amusophere? I went with ali after the arena and agreed to become her official meal, then returned and talked to nia, but all she will ever say is the line about me making her a fortune? Is there something else I was supposed to do? Or is it just my pc messing up running the game? Any help is much appreciated
IvanIvankov69
New to the forum

Postby coldfire1200 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:05 am

IvanIvankov69 wrote:Can I get help I am stuck at the amusophere? I went with ali after the arena and agreed to become her official meal, then returned and talked to nia, but all she will ever say is the line about me making her a fortune? Is there something else I was supposed to do? Or is it just my pc messing up running the game? Any help is much appreciated

get hit by robot girl climb the rope
coldfire1200
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:30 am

New Beta is up now (on Patreon)!

Yoshi174 wrote:Where is the new guard scene at?
Get digested during the invasion when your regen is at the castle. You can speak to her after the scene too.

IvanIvankov69 wrote:Can I get help I am stuck at the amusophere? I went with ali after the arena and agreed to become her official meal, then returned and talked to nia, but all she will ever say is the line about me making her a fortune? Is there something else I was supposed to do? Or is it just my pc messing up running the game? Any help is much appreciated
Chat to Ali about the party.

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Caustic » Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:18 pm

Did 0.86 come out of beta yet? I noticed a new one was up recently but i havent seen an update to 0.85. Loving the new stuff regardless!
Caustic
Somewhat familiar

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 2. V0.90 Wonderful war camp! 4th

Postby mysta » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:08 am

MMA2, Wonderful War-camp update!:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lqulbr97 ... a.zip/file
or https://mega.nz/file/rl4DUKrK#XXfn33Kfh ... HTZ1fJ9pbs
Browser version (V0.911)
https://www.newgrounds.com/projects/gam ... filetype/2
Password (vore911)

Mostly more things that can happen in the war camp if you've recruited people there (by doing their scenes generally)
Changelog:
||Added scene with the owner of the house of delights (Reda) at the warcamp, have to done the 2 house of delights scenes and chatted to her)
Added variation on zebrataur's scene at the warcamp (had to fed her the man from Frosa village)
Added variation of Rosi's scene at the warcamp
Added 2 more options to feed to Noir
Improvements to the major band end scene via Noir with 1 more way to access it, including a minor variation within.
Added variation to Astolfo's scene in the floating city
Added animation to minotaur girl's scene
Other bugfixes and improvements||

And for v0.90 that I didn't post here:
New stuff is mostly continuing from the ice castle. New scene in the floating city inn too.
New m/f femboy scene in the floating city inn
Story progression and new maps.
New UB scene with princess naga after she's rescued
New scene with Valerie at the war camp
New scene with Noir (black dragon) at the war camp if you've done the guild story. 4 variations including 1 major bad-end scene.
Couple of fixes

and from v0.86 that had additions to the invasion...
New scene with frog-alien-girl during invasion (city map).
New (fatal) variation to the princess naga OV scene (as prey).
New variation to the guardswoman scene after experiencing it once and talking to her.
New scene with the green alien after the invasion and you've experienced their naga CV scene.
Added extra flavor text to the various preds you can chat to during the invasion (centauress and bike girl).
Couple fixes and improvements

Enjoy!

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game