*MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby WanderingShade » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:12 pm

George777 wrote:Well, this is more getting into fighting game theory, but there are still ways to get slower moves to make contact, even against AI opponents. 20F startup may seem kind of slow, but that's actually around the average startup window of overheads in more traditional fighters, and people are definitely more than capable of hitting those.

The two best ways I've known to be able to hit 'slow move designed to interfere with your attempts at blocking' is either by throwing it in the middle of a heavy blockstring, or using it after you've knocked your opponent down. You use it in in situations where the opponent would be in danger of getting hit if you had just continued to press normal buttons instead.

"Eat this low or I will eat you" :gulp:

Again, unlike overheads you can't grab foes who are in blockstun (and sometimes fighting games don't even let you grab opponents who come out of blockstun) and getup anims in M.U.G.E.N by default have throw immunity for like, what, ten frames after returning to neutral, more or less?

...and I'm just trying to find excuses at this point, aren't I? Probably am.
Regardless, even if I can't change your mind about this topic I'll stick to my beliefs.
WanderingShade
New to the forum

Postby vore2412 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:01 pm

That's been out for quite some time...probably at least a year or three. The vore mods for that person are not extremely potent or well made, but they are still fun, but the NPC rarely uses the moves. And except for the Ice Touhou one, they all seem to be hammerspace/shrinking vore and such.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:37 pm

vore2412 wrote:That's been out for quite some time...probably at least a year or three. The vore mods for that person are not extremely potent or well made, but they are still fun, but the NPC rarely uses the moves. And except for the Ice Touhou one, they all seem to be hammerspace/shrinking vore and such.

What person and mod are you talking about?
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WanderingShade » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:02 pm

The Marisa edit that got vore edited, presumably. From the youtube link a few posts back.
WanderingShade
New to the forum

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:12 pm

Might as well leave a post here to tell people that I'm not dead.

God, I've been looking around the community a bit, and seeing the amount of people deadnaming me just kinda rubs me the wrong way.
Then again, it's my fault I decided to get popular using that name.

Also kinda starting to regret making those vore edits, like Oshawott, Jigglypuff, Heracross and the like, since people always keep asking for them.
I mean, Osha's already kinda out there, but the version that is is hella outdated since I think it misses a few bits and bobs. And puff/hera have versions too, but neither of them has the noms + another case of being outdated. Oh well.

Speaking of which, discovered someone put up a compilation pack a week ago (featuring some of my works, so naturally I'm concerned about it) that's 900+ gigabytes. Either someone poorly optimized their thing or that's the fault of having so many edits in the same place at once.

Not to mention they linked the archive as well. Should've saw that one coming, to be honest...
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zoidburg05 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:23 pm

DillyKirb wrote:Might as well leave a post here to tell people that I'm not dead.

God, I've been looking around the community a bit, and seeing the amount of people deadnaming me just kinda rubs me the wrong way.
Then again, it's my fault I decided to get popular using that name.

Also kinda starting to regret making those vore edits, like Oshawott, Jigglypuff, Heracross and the like, since people always keep asking for them.
I mean, Osha's already kinda out there, but the version that is is hella outdated since I think it misses a few bits and bobs. And puff/hera have versions too, but neither of them has the noms + another case of being outdated. Oh well.

Speaking of which, discovered someone put up a compilation pack a week ago (featuring some of my works, so naturally I'm concerned about it) that's 900+ gigabytes. Either someone poorly optimized their thing or that's the fault of having so many edits in the same place at once.

Not to mention they linked the archive as well. Should've saw that one coming, to be honest...

I can kinda see why people keep on askin for them as they were such good edits. As with myself I have a few vore edits that I'm hesitant on releasing after seeing what happened to you on mugen archive.

I have a query though, but I know that you like your personal space, do you mind if I DM you about it?
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:10 pm

Oh, yeah, the archive incident was a disaster. Pretty much killed any chance of me sharing my characters anymore. I have been slowly recovering and healing, but I don't think I'll ever get to the point of publicly sharing my stuff for a looooong time, if ever.

Hm? Well, what is it, exactly? Drop it in DMs whenever and I'll see if I can read into it.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RandomInjury » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:32 am

What happened on Mugen Archive?
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:39 pm

RandomInjury wrote:What happened on Mugen Archive?

Some little shit named Austin leaked one of my private chars onto the archive and I tried to get it removed, to no avail. Remember them dismissing it as just a "shitty recolor", too.

Unfortunately, once something goes on the mugen archive, it will NEVER get taken down, even if the author requests it. And they will do ANYTHING to put characters on the archive, even if the creator explicitly mentions it's not to be reuploaded anywhere.

Talk about disrespecting the author's wishes.

There's also the whole situation with some AI patcher named DLG and a palette modder named Kater15, too. Prior to the Austin incident, they were responsible for pushing me further and further into the state I am today, though they weren't the ones to get the ball rolling in the first place.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby XXbalbinoXX » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:08 am

Hi, I'm new to eka's portal, I came to ask if anyone knows of a download link for the gardevoir character capable of eating 2 at the same time.
XXbalbinoXX
New to the forum

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:22 pm

Eggbomber101's Amy link is down. Gonna wanna fix that.
Edit: I have the MUGEN Hunter version, but it's the Endo edit, not the original with digestion. I want to download the original if I can.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:24 am

...so does anyone here recognize the name shadowlink0010, or?
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Themastermushroom » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:39 am

DillyKirb wrote:...so does anyone here recognize the name shadowlink0010, or?

Sorry, not ring a bell for me.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:50 am

I see. Well, someone by that name happened to leak the Rotom edit to the archive a month ago.
Personally don't give a shit about Rotom anymore, but if people are gonna pull this shit on me, then that's why we can't have nice things.

...on another note however, some kid over on youtube made a video insulting me and deadnaming my ass and for some reason THAT was the straw that broke the camel's back.
I should've just told them to kept quiet. Better yet, I shouldn't have fucking bothered in the first place. I should've just let them go, but nooooooope! I'm just perpetuating my infamous behavior from the past.
And the worst part about it is, it's all for nothing, because that video led to an edit they made getting reuploaded to some stupid collection site after they realized the link was taken down.

Sorry for the rant, just...not feeling good today.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:41 pm

DillyKirb wrote:I see. Well, someone by that name happened to leak the Rotom edit to the archive a month ago.
Personally don't give a shit about Rotom anymore, but if people are gonna pull this shit on me, then that's why we can't have nice things.

...on another note however, some kid over on youtube made a video insulting me and deadnaming my ass and for some reason THAT was the straw that broke the camel's back.
I should've just told them to kept quiet. Better yet, I shouldn't have fucking bothered in the first place. I should've just let them go, but nooooooope! I'm just perpetuating my infamous behavior from the past.
And the worst part about it is, it's all for nothing, because that video led to an edit they made getting reuploaded to some stupid collection site after they realized the link was taken down.

Dude, if you don't want your private characters spread on the Net, that's your right to say no. If other people are basically stealing from you to add to the Archive, that's wrong. I don't recognize the username, but I'll keep my eyes peeled. I actually enjoyed your videos, y'know. SMH.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:36 pm

DivineSomaCruz wrote:
DillyKirb wrote:I see. Well, someone by that name happened to leak the Rotom edit to the archive a month ago.

Dude, if you don't want your private characters spread on the Net, that's your right to say no. If other people are basically stealing from you to add to the Archive, that's wrong. I don't recognize the username, but I'll keep my eyes peeled. I actually enjoyed your videos, y'know. SMH.

They practically are at this point, considering they're just taking these characters and uploading them places without my consent.
Granted, they're edits, but still. I never intended to share Rotom even when I still had the files.

As for the other thing with the other person, it was just an MvC-esque edit of a character I contributed the coding for, I didn't make the sprites but for SOME reason I'm way too emotionally attached to them even after the project they were gonna be part of was abandoned due to multiple, unfair and/or buggy AI patches. Granted, the characters were shit anyway since it was way way early in my career, but still.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skookz » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:58 pm

DillyKirb wrote:They practically are at this point, considering they're just taking these characters and uploading them places without my consent.
Granted, they're edits, but still. I never intended to share Rotom even when I still had the files.

As for the other thing with the other person, it was just an MvC-esque edit of a character I contributed the coding for, I didn't make the sprites but for SOME reason I'm way too emotionally attached to them even after the project they were gonna be part of was abandoned due to multiple, unfair and/or buggy AI patches. Granted, the characters were shit anyway since it was way way early in my career, but still.

Honestly a shame that all of this shit happened to you. I enjoyed your edits when they were being shared publicly by you, but I'd be bitter as hell too if the community I was apart of kept backstabbing me.
Skookz
???

Postby thekirb2019 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:23 am

i...really hope that leak isn't going to make things worse for you.

also hey, its been awhile since i've seen you active after you just vanished a couple of years ago along with deleting pretty much everything you had on other websites like deviantart and furaffinity. man, i miss the stuff you made. both vore and none vore related.
thekirb2019
Been posting for a bit

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread*

Postby Phoenixfire931 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:40 am

Four_Spears wrote:http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22175166/
Spike (Yoshi)

Now with Cockvore.

This uh... Doesn't seem to work anymore. Do you have a different link?
Phoenixfire931
New to the forum

Postby okigetit » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:53 am

I've been seeing a video of a vore edit of Houjuu Nue from Touhou. Anyone know the source?

https://imgur.com/a/vUhFhQs
okigetit
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game