*MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby ladre » Wed May 13, 2020 7:03 pm

ahhhh yeeahhhh, more pokemons edits are always welcoming
ladre
Participator

Postby HentaiProdigy » Fri May 15, 2020 5:24 am

The AI just stands on the other side of the screen spamming grab for me, only doing anything differently during wakeup or after recovering from getting hit, then immediately going back to grab spamming on the spot.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby disguy » Fri May 15, 2020 10:15 am

HentaiProdigy wrote:The AI just stands on the other side of the screen spamming grab for me, only doing anything differently during wakeup or after recovering from getting hit, then immediately going back to grab spamming on the spot.

Ah, thanks for pointing that out, I think I know exactly what's causing that -- an expected problem of me trying to make both singles and doubles dynamic vore AI here, so they very much have a chance to bleed into each other if I'm not careful. I'll post a fix in a little bit.

Edit: Literally took a minute, or probably less, to fix the problem. Let's just say that Mewtwo was trying to heal a partner that didn't exist; in other words, instead of not running the command in singles that has him teamheal when the partner's hp is low, that "non-existant partner" basically always had 0 hp, meaning he'd just always attempt to teamheal...but at least now I know he will attempt team healing frequently when his partner's hp is dangerously low, as was initially intended so guess it's not all bad!' Likewise, I also appreciate the interest from the both of you, and whomever else, in this little modification that I pretty much did for fun, so who knows, maybe I'll have some more stuff in the future if I'm not too lazy uwu.

Anyway, ignore the initial version, here's the REAL download...hopefully.
https://mega.nz/file/P492VagY#Sj5ZizuEz ... SlbEW038xA
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby DamnSonTeal » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:08 am

Has anybody experimented with the idea of having an interactive Vore stage kinda like mortal kombat stage fatalities to where if a character does a certain move at like a certain part of a stage it triggers an event on a stage for example you finish off an opponent on the far right of stage with a heavy kick it then triggers a scene where the opponent is sent flying into the mouth of hungry animal or up someone’s ass. I can only imagine how much of pain in the ass it would be to make something like this and code it but I just wanted to know if anyone’s tried or thought of the idea.
DamnSonTeal
New to the forum

Postby Unfortunate » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:10 pm

DamnSonTeal wrote:Has anybody experimented with the idea of having an interactive Vore stage kinda like mortal kombat stage fatalities to where if a character does a certain move at like a certain part of a stage it triggers an event on a stage for example you finish off an opponent on the far right of stage with a heavy kick it then triggers a scene where the opponent is sent flying into the mouth of hungry animal or up someone’s ass. I can only imagine how much of pain in the ass it would be to make something like this and code it but I just wanted to know if anyone’s tried or thought of the idea.

Huh... To do something like that you would probably need...

Sprites, animations and code for the event to placed in every character who should be allowed to pull the fatality off.
The character would need to be set up to ensure the stage element is always there: They'd detect the stage is correct then add in sprites for the beast in question.
The attack will also need alt controllers that identify the scenario needed to start the fatal.
The entire fatal sequence itself would be helper based, with the helper grabbing the victim as usual.
The helper would basically execute everything else, dealing the final blow.

I'm 100% certain it's doable, but we'll now have to find somebody willing to put it all together: That's our current issue with Eka's MUGEN, we have lots of bright ideas but nobody to realise them; most of our creators have either disavowed MUGEN edits, moved on to something else or are currently stuck in dev hell. I hope new talent shows up, but MUGEN's pretty daunting because of the unique skillset it requires; We've had coders, we've had (comparably less) artists, and we've had passion, but those who can adequetly cover all bases are rare. We've had these folks pass through the forum from time to time, but they'll head off again soon enough. That's just the way it is.
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby DamnSonTeal » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:23 pm

Unfortunate wrote:
DamnSonTeal wrote:Has anybody experimented with the idea of having an interactive Vore stage kinda like mortal kombat stage fatalities to where if a character does a certain move at like a certain part of a stage it triggers an event on a stage for example you finish off an opponent on the far right of stage with a heavy kick it then triggers a scene where the opponent is sent flying into the mouth of hungry animal or up someone’s ass. I can only imagine how much of pain in the ass it would be to make something like this and code it but I just wanted to know if anyone’s tried or thought of the idea.

Huh... To do something like that you would probably need...

Sprites, animations and code for the event to placed in every character who should be allowed to pull the fatality off.
The character would need to be set up to ensure the stage element is always there: They'd detect the stage is correct then add in sprites for the beast in question.
The attack will also need alt controllers that identify the scenario needed to start the fatal.
The entire fatal sequence itself would be helper based, with the helper grabbing the victim as usual.

I'm 100% certain it's doable, but we'll now have to find somebody willing to put it all together: That's our current issue with Eka's MUGEN, we have lots of bright ideas but nobody to realise them; most of our creators have either disavowed MUGEN edits, moved on to something else or are currently stuck in dev hell. I hope new talent shows up, but MUGEN's pretty daunting because of the unique skillset it requires; We've had coders, we've had (comparably less) artists, and we've had passion, but those who can adequetly cover all bases are rare. We've had these folks pass through the forum from time to time, but they'll head off again soon enough. That's just the way it is.
Does it need to be character specific for the fatality I was thinking that all this would be done for the stage like the stage would recognize opponent A Finishing Off Opponent B With a heavy kick on the final round which would then activate the trigger to preform the “Fatality”
DamnSonTeal
New to the forum

Postby Pilum » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:21 am

Unfortunate wrote:Huh... To do something like that you would probably need...

DamnSonTeal wrote:]Does it need to be character specific for the fatality I was thinking that all this would be done for the stage like the stage would recognize opponent A Finishing Off Opponent B With a heavy kick on the final round which would then activate the trigger to preform the “Fatality”

Stages in MUGEN cannot execute code on characters. Characters themselves would have to recognize the stage and have specific code to interact with it. However, I'm sure it would be possible to do this using common sprites in fightfx.sff and code in common.cns., you wouldn't need to edit every single character to support it.
Pilum
Participator

Postby George777 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:51 pm

Oh, well I just realized that I never made a mention in this thread, huh. Maybe this will help raise morale in the MUGEN vore scene~

Feel free to add all of this to the OP, and to whatever databases you like. Just make sure I get credit and all that good stuff.

I just recently finished and uploaded a vore edit of Scizor, and have had edits on Petey Piranha and Breloom on the scene for a while now. I mostly operate on FA, though, so I kind of forgot to make a mention here.

Anyway, let me drop some links:

Scizor: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/37245498/
(Vore is activated by pressing C twice quickly. Opponent can struggle 20 times to escape.)

Petey Piranha: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/29201199/
(Vore is activated with C+Z. Opponent can struggle 20 times to escape. If, while they're in your belly, you have 1500 power or more and the opponent has 500 power or more, you can press Down for a secondary vore stance. When it ends, the opponent will need to struggle an extra 5 times to escape.)

Breloom: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/15696131/
(Vore is activated with C+Z. Opponent can't struggle; must wait to escape. Length of vore duration depends on Breloom's and the victim's power.)

The general rule of thumb for all of these vore moves is that they have bad range and even worse framedata (Exceptions: Petey's starts very fast, and Breloom's has a lot of range, but you have to hit precisely for it to work), but none of them have a power cost to use, so you can throw them out as often as you like until they hit the mark. The AI also knows how to use these vore moves too.

There are more details on each of these characters on their respective FA pages, so make sure to read up there. Just remember that, for all three of these characters, I *did not* create the base character; I only added in the capability for vore with new sprites and coding.

With all that said, I hope you enjoy! Feel free to leave any feedback you like here or on the FA pages.
George777
Somewhat familiar

Postby SilverJ » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:57 pm

(Removed)
Last edited by SilverJ on Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit

Postby ladre » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:44 pm

is that the millia slug , YES

very nice i can't wait to try it out
ladre
Participator

Postby SilverJ » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:50 am

It’s inspired by D-Gate’s slugs. Always thought they were adorable. I’m no pro animator so don’t expect it to compare to them.

I will however at the very least be putting out a playable version at the end of the week so you won’t have to wait too long.
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:06 pm

Glad you shared it! Personally I prefer non-humanoid predators myself so I'm looking forward to it!
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ladre » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:55 pm

take all the time
ladre
Participator

Postby SilverJ » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:50 pm

It's a week long challenge I set for myself so I don't wanna take all the time I need/want. Any time spent working on it afterwards is not planned. Though unfortunately my job scheduled the whole weekend so I've gotta cut even more corners. Still gonna share what I got on the weekend though.
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit

Postby SilverJ » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:36 am

(Link removed. I know it wasn’t much but please don’t share)
Last edited by SilverJ on Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit

Postby ladre » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:07 pm

hey , its ok , these kinda of stuff happen

just remember this is a fun project and i believe will go smoother , will check very soon
ladre
Participator

Postby ladre » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:54 pm

does anyone know if the umbreon vore mod still exist?
ladre
Participator

Postby zoidburg05 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:37 pm

Yeah it still does.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby ladre » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:27 pm

ok,,slug feedback

i like the idea, the simple design is very cuddly , and the vore attack can work

and the simplicity reminds me of the barbftr enemies, so yeah i loved
ladre
Participator

Postby InTheVoid » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:42 pm

InTheVoid
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game