Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Postby Ryuu27 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:00 pm

I only managed to get the neko maid and the elf scene, no idea how to continue.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby eleventh » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:47 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:I only managed to get the neko maid and the elf scene, no idea how to continue.

If you beat the neko maid and get the food, you can eat it yourself through your inventory to get the third scene when you return to the igloo.
The other two are broken.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby jason7657 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:23 am

Found a bug. bread says in it's description it heals 300, but it only heals 150.
jason7657
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden264 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:56 am

For now the scene with the succubus and mistress jasmine are blocked but I'll be re-uploading later today to get that working. Sorry about that guys D:

With all the events and switches I had to change, it looks like I missed one of the easier ones.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:53 am

In update 9.5, I find the eel girl ridiculously op. If she's supposed to have a weakness to something, I never found it. Even using an element II spell only seemed to chip off a bit of health. Should probably reduce it to between half or a quarter of what it is now. Either that or give her a weakness to something. Also think in the battle system the first option should be magic instead of attack since, as a shaman, the first thing you would normally do is cast a spell. Speaking of, there appears to be a spell or two the enemies use which you cannot. A little annoying since as a shaman you should be able to use those eventually. Not to mention some of the enemies might have a weakness to them and you didn't know because you were not able to use the spell. The TP moves need an overhaul. Either make them cost less to use or make taking hits generate more, maybe both. The quest order I think should be changed so that the single stars are at the top with the two stars being next and so on. Was a little annoying when defeating the witch catgirl and griffin on the Haybale Trail and they just made a snarky reply before leaving and not giving you anything. Finally, I know an incentive is needed for support on Patreon, but the inside of Dwarvengard is not the best one. I mean, the reward for clearing the track promises access to the city and not just the city entrance; which is what's currently available.

These have been my gripes with the 9.5 version. If any of them were addressed in 10.5, then great. I highly doubt any of what I wrote in the slight wall of text up there will be considered, but I've been holding back at least since taking on Entropy and winning. Hope my criticisms weren't too overly harsh.

PS As a lover of vore induced weight gain I appreciate all the vore induced weight gain.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden264 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:54 pm

Hey guys,

There was an issue with the guard in Snowfall mansion blocking the way and/or not appearing in the SRT scene after you met him in Snowfall. These have been resolved and you should not be able to see the succcubus scene and the scene with mistress jasmine. Enjoy and feel free to ping me on discord if you run into any problems :-D

wariodude128 wrote:In update 9.5, I find the eel girl ridiculously op. If she's supposed to have a weakness to something, I never found it. Even using an element II spell only seemed to chip off a bit of health. Should probably reduce it to between half or a quarter of what it is now. Either that or give her a weakness to something. Also think in the battle system the first option should be magic instead of attack since, as a shaman, the first thing you would normally do is cast a spell. Speaking of, there appears to be a spell or two the enemies use which you cannot. A little annoying since as a shaman you should be able to use those eventually. Not to mention some of the enemies might have a weakness to them and you didn't know because you were not able to use the spell. The TP moves need an overhaul. Either make them cost less to use or make taking hits generate more, maybe both. The quest order I think should be changed so that the single stars are at the top with the two stars being next and so on. Was a little annoying when defeating the witch catgirl and griffin on the Haybale Trail and they just made a snarky reply before leaving and not giving you anything. Finally, I know an incentive is needed for support on Patreon, but the inside of Dwarvengard is not the best one. I mean, the reward for clearing the track promises access to the city and not just the city entrance; which is what's currently available.

These have been my gripes with the 9.5 version. If any of them were addressed in 10.5, then great. I highly doubt any of what I wrote in the slight wall of text up there will be considered, but I've been holding back at least since taking on Entropy and winning. Hope my criticisms weren't too overly harsh.

PS As a lover of vore induced weight gain I appreciate all the vore induced weight gain.

Hey wario, so first, thanks for the feedback :D (Fun fact: Wario is my main in smash bros :lol: ) lets look at some of your points.

1. Eel girl: So, yes, I definitely agree she needs a nerf. The eel girl is one of the enemies from the original FM that hasn't seen much change other than in her text. Given how much HP she has, I'm not sure if she was meant to be a boss or not, but she has notably more HP than even the Mermaid queen. So...i'll make a note to cut her HP down substantially. I'll be taking a look at her attacks as well.

2. Combat: The combat system is a weaker point of the game. Future patches will continue to improve this, (For example this current update added some new spells), but for now, you're able to adjust your level to wherever you want it to help compensate in the meantime. I don't have any plans to rearrange the order of attack/magic though. I'd like physical attacks to remain an option, so I'll work on improving that piece.

Let's talk about the spells monsters use but Dani can't. That one isn't an oversight. I never really had plans to make the player capable of using all the spells a monstergirl can. In future patches, you'll still see new spells for the player though.

TP cost is another combat balancing issue i'll take another look at in the next patch.

3. Quests: Sorting the quests by order of difficulty sounds like a good idea. I'll make a note of that. :)

4. Dwarvengard: Technically, you do need to clear that quest to get access to Dwarvengard, but you make a very good point. It isn't accessible on Standard, so it's an oversight on my part. I think I'll leave a note or message there saying that Dwarvengard is subscriber content, and or, remove it as a reward on the standard version entirely.

Thanks for the feedback, some great points made here that I haven't heard much of yet. If you're on the discord server, feel free to leave other suggestions there as well, because we have a dedicated channel for them. Things like this help me improve so don't be afraid to give me ideas for improvement :D. Long as you're not rude about it (which you weren't), then it'll always be appreciated. :gulp:
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:00 pm

Raiden264 wrote:Hey guys,

There was an issue with the guard in Snowfall mansion blocking the way and/or not appearing in the SRT scene after you met him in Snowfall. These have been resolved and you should not be able to see the succcubus scene and the scene with mistress jasmine. Enjoy and feel free to ping me on discord if you run into any problems :-D

wariodude128 wrote:In update 9.5, I find the eel girl ridiculously op. If she's supposed to have a weakness to something, I never found it. Even using an element II spell only seemed to chip off a bit of health. Should probably reduce it to between half or a quarter of what it is now. Either that or give her a weakness to something. Also think in the battle system the first option should be magic instead of attack since, as a shaman, the first thing you would normally do is cast a spell. Speaking of, there appears to be a spell or two the enemies use which you cannot. A little annoying since as a shaman you should be able to use those eventually. Not to mention some of the enemies might have a weakness to them and you didn't know because you were not able to use the spell. The TP moves need an overhaul. Either make them cost less to use or make taking hits generate more, maybe both. The quest order I think should be changed so that the single stars are at the top with the two stars being next and so on. Was a little annoying when defeating the witch catgirl and griffin on the Haybale Trail and they just made a snarky reply before leaving and not giving you anything. Finally, I know an incentive is needed for support on Patreon, but the inside of Dwarvengard is not the best one. I mean, the reward for clearing the track promises access to the city and not just the city entrance; which is what's currently available.

Hey wario, so first, thanks for the feedback :D (Fun fact: Wario is my main in smash bros :lol: ) lets look at some of your points.

1. Eel girl: So, yes, I definitely agree she needs a nerf. The eel girl is one of the enemies from the original FM that hasn't seen much change other than in her text. Given how much HP she has, I'm not sure if she was meant to be a boss or not, but she has notably more HP than even the Mermaid queen. So...i'll make a note to cut her HP down substantially. I'll be taking a look at her attacks as well.

2. Combat: The combat system is a weaker point of the game. Future patches will continue to improve this, (For example this current update added some new spells), but for now, you're able to adjust your level to wherever you want it to help compensate in the meantime. I don't have any plans to rearrange the order of attack/magic though. I'd like physical attacks to remain an option, so I'll work on improving that piece.

Let's talk about the spells monsters use but Dani can't. That one isn't an oversight. I never really had plans to make the player capable of using all the spells a monstergirl can. In future patches, you'll still see new spells for the player though.

TP cost is another combat balancing issue i'll take another look at in the next patch.

3. Quests: Sorting the quests by order of difficulty sounds like a good idea. I'll make a note of that. :)

4. Dwarvengard: Technically, you do need to clear that quest to get access to Dwarvengard, but you make a very good point. It isn't accessible on Standard, so it's an oversight on my part. I think I'll leave a note or message there saying that Dwarvengard is subscriber content, and or, remove it as a reward on the standard version entirely.

Thanks for the feedback, some great points made here that I haven't heard much of yet. If you're on the discord server, feel free to leave other suggestions there as well, because we have a dedicated channel for them. Things like this help me improve so don't be afraid to give me ideas for improvement :D. Long as you're not rude about it (which you weren't), then it'll always be appreciated. :gulp:

I was not expecting a point by point look at what I wrote, but it's appreciated. I also mentioned how you should have magic as the first option instead of attack since your main method of attack is magic. I'll check out the Discord sometime.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Geroklitor » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:57 am

hi everyone, I'm faced with such a problem I can't find an item that can resurrect Yuki-Ona and find iron to make rails, can someone tell me?
Geroklitor
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:03 am

Geroklitor wrote:hi everyone, I'm faced with such a problem I can't find an item that can resurrect Yuki-Ona and find iron to make rails, can someone tell me?

If I recall, the iron is either somewhere in the forge or in the mines themselves. If in the mines, check the carts. At the moment, finding the iron once will give you six. So you don't have to go searching for more. Oh, and if you find money under an anvil, you can check it again for more. Just don't check again after that, or a game goddess will show up and eat you along with Elise the goddess guiding you.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Miraak11th » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:22 am

So, where do I find rope to access Snowfall Mansion?
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu27 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:47 am

Miraak11th wrote:So, where do I find rope to access Snowfall Mansion?

In one of the boxes in the igloo.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Miraak11th » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:48 am

Ryuu27 wrote:
Miraak11th wrote:So, where do I find rope to access Snowfall Mansion?

In one of the boxes in the igloo.

Thx!
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby Geroklitor » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:43 am

hi,I have a question with what can I light the altars? to get the key of death
Geroklitor
New to the forum

Postby voreomatic » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:48 am

If you stand between succubus and guard when talking to guard you will get softlocked
voreomatic
New to the forum

Postby IxxxPIZZAxxxI » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:30 am

When loading the game after performing a soft reset (F12) crash to desktop: Script 'Khas Awesome Light Effects' line 286: RGSSError occurred.

Hello, I saw that you have already complained about this error, but I did not see how to solve it, please help. ^^;
IxxxPIZZAxxxI
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:52 pm

IxxxPIZZAxxxI wrote:When loading the game after performing a soft reset (F12) crash to desktop: Script 'Khas Awesome Light Effects' line 286: RGSSError occurred.

Hello, I saw that you have already complained about this error, but I did not see how to solve it, please help. ^^;
voreomatic wrote:If you stand between succubus and guard when talking to guard you will get softlocked

Hey guys, a fix for standard version is in the works. If you check our discord and find errors that haven't already been reported you can report them there. The patch should address all bugs aside from the one below.

Khas Lighting bug: Unfortunately the lighting bug is caused by an issue with the Khas lighting script rather than anything I did. So while I don't have a direct resolution for it, I would recommend just restarting by using the menu -> return to title rather than F12. Fixing this error by removing the lighting script or changing it to a new one would invalidate all older saves, and be more trouble than it's worth tbh. If you guys are running into the same bug when restarting normally, then a complete re-work probably would be necessary, but it looks like it's only occuring with soft resets. Keep in mind the bug seems to persist occasionally after a soft reset.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby IxxxPIZZAxxxI » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:46 pm

Understood, thank you very much :D
IxxxPIZZAxxxI
New to the forum

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:23 pm

What is this game about specifically? What fetishes and sub-types of vore are there in it? I don't see it described anywhere in the description.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Klyen2000 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:59 am

eleventh wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:I only managed to get the neko maid and the elf scene, no idea how to continue.

If you beat the neko maid and get the food, you can eat it yourself through your inventory to get the third scene when you return to the igloo.

So I'm kinda stuck, cause I entered the kitchen with the neko maid, but if I interact with her she only says: nice to meet you and so on and maybe we might meet again. As if a part of the plot is simply skipped. Ergo I can't get the food too. So what do I have to do in order to solve it? ^^;
Klyen2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:16 pm

IxxxPIZZAxxxI wrote:Understood, thank you very much :D

No problem :gulp:

DevourerOfLolis wrote:What is this game about specifically? What fetishes and sub-types of vore are there in it? I don't see it described anywhere in the description.

I'm not sure how I've not included that after the years I've worked on this...but it's there now :lol: . Thanks for pointing that out btw. It's female pred only, mostly male prey, and pretty heavy on same-size scenes, but also has some micro scenes as well. There are a total of 72 scenes in Standard and 110 in the subscriber version. Nearly all of the scenes are on the medium-longer length.

Klyen2000 wrote:
eleventh wrote:

So I'm kinda stuck, cause I entered the kitchen with the neko maid, but if I interact with her she only says: nice to meet you and so on and maybe we might meet again. As if a part of the plot is simply skipped. Ergo I can't get the food too. So what do I have to do in order to solve it? ^^;

That's a bug that's currently being patched. I'll post an update once it's cleared, and you can also join our discord to get help with any other issues you run into or to report bugs.

Hope that answers your guys' questions. Feel free to PM me here or on Discord for any other help.
Raiden264
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game