Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:01 pm

There are some scenes in the cinema that goes all black, is it normal?
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby xsoul » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:29 pm

The_Prof wrote:I have found 3 bugs so far in the latest version, two major, two minor

major:

Spoiler: show
1. Post Quest Yuki Onna battle she continues to live well after her health bar reaches 0 (tried setting level to 99 and spamming fire II and despite expending my entire mana bar doing only that she still lived, so yeah)

2. I tried starting a new game and after starting the Shoal City Showdown Quest, getting king's permission, and moving the guard it would not let me advance stating "I had no business there"

minor:

1. After beating the slime girl fights in the Shaman Forest all changed to the slime girl's boss theme. It returned to normal when I changed maps to shoal city
2. The Cat and Mouse quest still flagged as unfinished in a new game quest log, stating I still needed to find the rabbit despite all other objectives (including delivering the rabbit) filed as complete, labeled minor since the game still let me continue the shoal city quest in spite of this

Same here
xsoul
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kingpen » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:56 pm

i ran into a problem, when I try to finish the giantess quest. I can't trigger the second part of the mission
Kingpen
New to the forum

Postby Heretic01 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:29 am

Witche's Stew quest being complete and preventing the start of the final quest is still an issue in the current version, at least in my case.
Heretic01
Been posting for a bit

Postby frosthunter » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:58 am

where is the start of the mission of yuki-onna?
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby sampson » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:21 pm

Heretic01 wrote:Witche's Stew quest being complete and preventing the start of the final quest is still an issue in the current version, at least in my case.

Raiden told me that they are working on it, it should be fixed in the near future
sampson
Schadenfreude ... Just Google it

Postby crowtomas01 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:05 pm

This may have already been stated, but when fishing, the scenes will cut to the cinema. This is for the squid and crab girl.
crowtomas01
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden264 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:42 pm

Hey guys, for the bugs you're having, can you confirm that you're using standard version saves with the standard version? Mixing them can and almost certainly will cause problems. The versions aren't compatible with each other. Other than that, I'll be looking into them and patching them this month. Thanks for reporting them!
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby sampson » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:54 pm

Raiden264 wrote:Hey guys, for the bugs you're having, can you confirm that you're using standard version saves with the standard version? Mixing them can and almost certainly will cause problems. The versions aren't compatible with each other. Other than that, I'll be looking into them and patching them this month. Thanks for reporting them!

I only have access to the standard version, I downloaded it from this thread along with the attached save file
sampson

Postby crowtomas01 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:01 pm

Raiden264, I don't follow, I only downloaded the game once
crowtomas01
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:08 am

I'm gonna be honest, when I found that easter egg in the southwest corner of the desert, I burst out laughing. Seriously did not expect that.

Still can't find the key though and I'm not sure where to look anymore other than aimlessly wandering the dessert.
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:35 pm

I don't have the Patreon version so it's standard only for me
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Kingpen » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:05 pm

I got mine from pateron
Kingpen
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:28 pm

TheBlindSalmon wrote:I'm gonna be honest, when I found that easter egg in the southwest corner of the desert, I burst out laughing. Seriously did not expect that.

Still can't find the key though and I'm not sure where to look anymore other than aimlessly wandering the dessert.

Glad you enjoyed the easter egg :-D . As for finding the key...

You can find it inbetween three cactus in the desert to the south. If you talk to people around the village, that's what "Three green men" was referring to. Hope that helps! Might take a bit of walking around so refill your waterskin first...

Guys, I'm aware one of the objectives in Temple of Entropy isn't registering as complete so I'll have that patched soon.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Snorlaxkid » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:20 pm

Hey, no offense if this is intentional, but the Desert Harpy seems to have a near 100% chance to prevent you from escaping (I've tested extensively) this makes them extremely frustrating as they spam heavy damaging attacks and aren't really worth fighting.

Also the fresh save puts you in a pretty much unwinnable state, you're too low level to do much of anything, even getting through the desert is a total chore, let alone doing the quest.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:07 pm

Snorlaxkid wrote:Hey, no offense if this is intentional, but the Desert Harpy seems to have a near 100% chance to prevent you from escaping (I've tested extensively) this makes them extremely frustrating as they spam heavy damaging attacks and aren't really worth fighting.

Also the fresh save puts you in a pretty much unwinnable state, you're too low level to do much of anything, even getting through the desert is a total chore, let alone doing the quest.

Hey snorlax, you can change your level to whatever you'd like it to be in the Shaman mission guild if you're having troubles. You can also adjust other settings like your name there too. As for her being inescapable, that would be due to her speed. It will be reduced more similar to the other desert enemies. Thanks for letting me know. Also, I've added a note to the main page for people who aren't aware of this. :gulp:
Raiden264
Participator

Postby sampson » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:56 pm

Hello, can someone please upload a save file just after accepting "the temple of entropy" quest ? I think that will be the best option.
sampson

Postby LostOne » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:35 pm

Please help, I found the three cacti but nothing I do gives me the key? I already got pan but the quest log says it in white does that mean I glitched out?
LostOne
New to the forum

Postby Rokosovo » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:47 pm

I want to leave a feedback. Not a pleasant one, but I want to be constractive and give a honest opinion.

You are doing very good job, and I'm enjoying this game, and I'm glad you took this responsebility to finish it. You made it less buggy, you proof-readed and edited all not-too-gramar dialogues, you expanded the world, add humor, memes and even a peeness in the desert.

Yet there is something you are missing. Sometimes I'm launching the old version of the game made by hungryXgirl. Yes her gramar wasn't perfect and all, but her writting was kinky, more interesting from the point of view of willing prey. There almost everytime was a possibility to be willing prey. And not just like that. You could savor moment. Because she was also adding dialogies between a hero and a predator. And those was quite interesting as well. You could willingly become food of the witcher and help her to cook yourself. Or my favorite: a cat girl in the forest who was playful and you could talk with her a lot after she ate you. And she was talking kinky. It feels like "willing prey" isn't your thing. Can't blame you. It would explain why there is not much of savoring a moments like that. Makes me sad a bit. Now there is much less communication or choices even when you are willingly giving yourself to a predator. If I can't influence at dialogues, it's no differend from yet another one none-interactive story on aryion.com. No vibe.

It's just an opinion of "willing prey" fanat. Sorry for that. You are doing amathing job nevertheless!

P.S.
Urine is not sterile. That's just another one pseudo scientific bias =3
Rokosovo
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:27 pm

LostOne wrote:Please help, I found the three cacti but nothing I do gives me the key? I already got pan but the quest log says it in white does that mean I glitched out?

have you talked around the village to find the person who tells you the secret? If so take note that the 3 cacti are quite close together and have a treasure chest sitting in the middle of them
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game