Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:46 pm

Raiden264 wrote:
MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Is there a way to make it full screen? I assumed the 'HD' part meant that it could be at least 1080p

Hey Markus, you can use alt enter to make it full screen and also F1 to access game window settings and select "launch in full screen" to have it always start that way. If you're talking about the black border around the game window in full screen, that's just the way VX ace games are out of the box. It may be changed, but would require a custom script that could break save files and cause other problems.

That's better, thanks!
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Raiden264 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:18 am

Hey guys,

First, I wanna thank all of you for your support, remind you guys that if you need help with anything, I'd highly recommend joining our discord server. We have channels there to help with questions, and you can also feel free to send me messages as well for anything from game questions, bugs, or questions about the subscriptions. You don't need to be a subscriber to join the server, or get any help for the standard versions of the game.

Now...

I'm announcing a new update for FMHD :D. The update features a new minigame, some balancing, bug fixes, and 5 new scenes. Two being major scenes, and three being minor scenes (short but sweet). It also updates the SRT so that you guys can view newer scenes there rather than keeping save files for them. Lastly, there's also teaser in there for a second new FMHD subscriber update "Goddess of hunger" which features a new questline set after the end of the events of FMHD but before my other game, "Shaman Quest."

This 11th update, though, is for both the standard and subscriber versions of the game. The content will be the same for both versions. :gulp:

Release date for the standard version is set for July 25th. If you guys have any questions feel free to shoot me a message here, or on discord. C:

-Raiv
Attachments
fmhdrelease11teaserFinal.PNG
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:53 am

Yeah, can't wait
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden264 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:09 pm

Hey guys,

Pushing release of the new update back one week to next Sunday. There are more changes required in SRT than I originally thought. If I have time, I'm also going to be updating some of the scenes in the release.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Re: Forest Monster HD! (Update on July 25th info on pg 61!)

Postby Miraak11th » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:20 am

Is version 11.0 gonna be the last update? Because you've also started on the sequel...
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:45 pm

will the update be going public today?
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:57 pm

Miraak11th wrote:Is version 11.0 gonna be the last update? Because you've also started on the sequel...

There may be occasional updates here and there, but the main storyline is finished.

SmoothAsButter23 wrote:will the update be going public today?

Sorry, I meant to post an update here about that but it slipped my mind with everything else going on. I'm working through a few issues that will take a bit more time. I'll have an update posted soon as it's ready!
Raiden264
Participator

Re: Forest Monster HD! (New update in-progress)

Postby Miraak11th » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:06 am

Raiden264, will you receive the reward of Runa in the new update?
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby Miraak11th » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:04 am

Raiden264, also, the Replay Theatre doesn't have any images.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:51 pm

Any news on the update?
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:56 am

Miraak11th wrote:Raiden264, also, the Replay Theatre doesn't have any images.

Are you saying a scene is missing images?

SmoothAsButter23 wrote:Any news on the update?

Originally, I was going to do a small update for both the Standard and Subscriber versions. I ended up adding a bit more content though to round things out (Artwork and a few scene expansions), and after releasing the subscriber version, I found some bugs in the SRT and had some reported in other places that need some patching. Those were fixed, but I need to test to make sure they're fixed in the standard version as well. I haven't had a lot of time to do this last week, but I'm expecting this week will be better. As soon as I wrap everything up, I'll be posting it here.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Miraak11th » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:47 am

Raiden264 wrote:

Almost every scene in the Replay Theatre are missing images.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby TyrantTerry » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:34 pm

I assume in the future the Partron stuff will eventually be open to everyone in the event you go into a 3rd or 4th game???
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Miraak11th » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:45 am

TyrantTerry wrote:I assume in the future the Partron stuff will eventually be open to everyone in the event you go into a 3rd or 4th game???

You mean the Mission Guild Spec Ops and Dwarvenguard?
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby Deleted92h6b26 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:30 pm

I keep encountering a glitch where if I lose in the mermaid area, I get softlocked. It says I completed the mission, but when I talk to the king, he says that it still hasn't been completed. And there's no way around this unless I potentially do it all in one go. This also happens if I leave the area.
Deleted92h6b26
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:24 pm

Miraak11th wrote:
Raiden264 wrote:

Almost every scene in the Replay Theatre are missing images.

Some scenes don't have images. Good news though :D; All the updated scenes for the SRT will have images though because they actually place you into the scene. Additionally, I'm hoping to apply this to the older scenes as well, but it will take a bit of time and effort. :gulp:

TyrantTerry wrote:I assume in the future the Partron stuff will eventually be open to everyone in the event you go into a 3rd or 4th game???

Nope. The standard version will always be free, and may occasionally receive an update with new scenes in the future (like the current update), but I don't think it would be fair to my supporters to make the subscriber version completely free. For now, if you wanted to download it, it's just $10 or you could pledge to slime tier at $2.50 and win one of the trivia nights we do on the discord to win a download of the game and custom scene request to go with it :gulp:

SometimesMusical wrote:I keep encountering a glitch where if I lose in the mermaid area, I get softlocked. It says I completed the mission, but when I talk to the king, he says that it still hasn't been completed. And there's no way around this unless I potentially do it all in one go. This also happens if I leave the area.

Thanks for the report musical...I'll actually be able to a look this weekend as I'm doing more patching :) If you find any more bugs, and have some time, posting them on our discord in the standard bugs section would be a huge help.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby QuakeImperial » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:27 pm

Wait so this game is getting updated right, I remember seeing it years ago but it was not updating
QuakeImperial
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden264 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:13 pm

New update is live everyone! Patch notes and the RTP have been included. You can find the new content by going to Snowfall Mountain and proceeding down the first path to your left. There's no new quest here, just a house with 5 new scenes, new armor, and spells for you to enjoy. You can find all the details in the patch notes. :gulp:

And as always, thanks to all you guys for supporting the game over the years. This will be the last major content release for Standard, but I will continue bug patches as needed. You can report bugs here, or on our discord server for better visibility. Working on this game has been a ton of work, especially because there's two versions of it ^^; but it has been a fun experience bringing you guys content you enjoy. I hope those of you who haven't played the subscriber version yet will give it a shot, but even if you don't, feel free to join our discord and make friends with others who've enjoyed the games as well. We have roleplay forums there where you can add your own characters or request roleplays with others. You can also keep up with Raiv Games and all the new projects I'm working on :D. The Shaman Quest demo is there too so don't be a stranger :gulp:

If you guys have any questions or comments feel free to reach out. :)

extreme0089 wrote:Wait so this game is getting updated right, I remember seeing it years ago but it was not updating

New updates have been rolling out over the past years. There's more content on the subscriber version (110 scenes to 72), but I'm continuing to patch content for both versions. If you haven't checked FM in years, there's probably quite a lot of content you've missed. :wink:
Raiden264
Participator

Re: Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Postby theonlymatt » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:42 pm

Awww yesss
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Re: Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Postby Thelaserpig » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:02 pm

Can't get the succubus scene to work, neither in game nor in the SRT. Can anybody tell me the steps for the scene to work?
Thelaserpig
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game