Advent Vore (M/M text vore game)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Advent Vore (M/M text vore game)

Postby Deioth » Sun May 08, 2016 12:08 pm

Skilvrel wrote:I'm not saying no to any endo, though even Endo may end in game over. For example, the current Shu vore implies endo. But as I said, nothing is set yet.
Deioth wrote:Is there a way out after getting the treasure or is it a bug that no new paths seem to open up?

If you got the Beating Jewel, go north and you should return to another spot in the ruins and from there you should be able to delve deeper. If you get the Rainbow Jewel you should be let out of the ruins immediately. If you can't get past the darkness monster... remember to bring two torches.

Going north goes straight to a minotaur's dick. If I need multiple torches, it's not very indicative of the first not working or running out.

Also, you'll need to make use of pauses via "Continue" for points where it becomes time sensitive. End up in a game over before you can finish reading. Just add multiple indicators of there being something timed happening to go with it and that'll solve that issue.
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby Skilvrel » Sun May 08, 2016 12:28 pm

Go west before going north after acquiring the beating jewel. That'll bring you to the darkness where you're explicitly told that your old torch drops.
Skilvrel
New to the forum

Postby Deioth » Sun May 08, 2016 7:10 pm

Guess I missed that ]:8.
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby BlancaTsukiai » Mon May 09, 2016 5:29 am

Skilvrel wrote:Go west before going north after acquiring the beating jewel. That'll bring you to the darkness where you're explicitly told that your old torch drops.

Ah, Thanks - Guess I overread that too...when I used the torch agian, since it was still in the inventory, it was saying it already was lit ^^; Also after the 'raping' scene of the beast in the dungeon you are suppose to lose all items...yet they are still shown.

Maybe making one loosing all items - or the one that was used - would help. ^^ Anyway, thanks for the clarification! Also...the game really is fun and so well done~ Keep that up x3
BlancaTsukiai
Somewhat familiar

Postby wetcardboardbox » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:04 am

Bump. What a lovely game! A rare example of something with a ton of both smutty and non-smutty entertainment value.
wetcardboardbox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Amnael » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:07 am

Hmmm great game x3
a bit confusing sometimes and also backtrack unfriendly (you need a second torch ... good thing the door is closed so you cant go back buy one o_o)
But after a few times playing (and many filled bawls and bellies later) i finally reach a good ending x3
I guess Tsumi and Shu want to play cards the next day then ?

Also the Tiger guy has only one vore scene so far or can you somehow trigger another one ? He was saying something about dropping by later <.<
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby shadyguy » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:11 pm

Amnael wrote:Hmmm great game x3
a bit confusing sometimes and also backtrack unfriendly (you need a second torch ... good thing the door is closed so you cant go back buy one o_o)
But after a few times playing (and many filled bawls and bellies later) i finally reach a good ending x3

Also the Tiger guy has only one vore scene so far or can you somehow trigger another one ? He was saying something about dropping by later <.<

As far as I know, the only vore scenes with him are triggered by him walking in on you while you're in his room. If you don't steal the money hidden in his bed it's OV, and it's CV if you do. I think I recall the creators saying they had plans to do more with him on day two, however.
shadyguy
New to the forum

Postby Amnael » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:32 am

shadyguy wrote:

As far as I know, the only vore scenes with him are triggered by him walking in on you while you're in his room. If you don't steal the money hidden in his bed it's OV, and it's CV if you do. I think I recall the creators saying they had plans to do more with him on day two, however.

oh so even 2 missed ones XD only one i found was running out without getting dressed x3
Thanks gotta go and search for those 2 :P
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby shadyguy » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:03 am

Amnael wrote:
shadyguy wrote:

oh so even 2 missed ones XD only one i found was running out without getting dressed x3
Thanks gotta go and search for those 2 :P

Oh, didn't know about that one! Going to have to try it out the next time I load up the game. Yeah, the two I mentioned above are pretty fun--especially the CV one. ;)
shadyguy
New to the forum

Postby Skilvrel » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:21 am

Yeah... the closing of the door is an intended "punishment" (as much as you can call getting eaten a punishment in a vore game) for not talking to everyone and preparing before going into the ruins. It's a callback to the old Sierra text style adventure games.

Yeah, there'll be some Tsumi and Shu during the next day. Development has been slow, but it hasn't been abandoned yet. There's also gonna be more of the tiger during day 2.

For day 1, visiting his rooms as explained before (thanks Shadyguy) and leaving the room without getting dressed are the only tiger vores available.
Skilvrel
New to the forum

Postby AMCJavelin » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:28 am

I like what I see in this so far, and I have yet to scratch the surface :)
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Dolmien » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:43 pm

Skilvrel, I'm having some bad time when I escape the ruins, when I try to enter the town there's the damned Otter blocking the way. I restarted it over and over, obviusly I'm missing something. How in the hell can I get past from that.
Dolmien
New to the forum

Postby equino » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:34 pm

You need to talk to the wolf before entering the maze. But since you are at the otter there are at least two scenes that I know for him. If you go rescue the mouse from the alchemist lab after you exit the temple you get CV'd if you don't you get normal vored.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby thebroarthur2 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:03 pm

how do not get fucked by the wolf and bear and get hazel back to normal?
thebroarthur2
New to the forum

Postby equino » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:10 pm

thebroarthur2 wrote:how do not get fucked by the wolf and bear and get hazel back to normal?

you need to exchange the gem with the inn keeper for the horn and give them the horn I believe. There's also a CV scene with the horn if you blow it out in the woods.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby thevoreboyfan » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:26 pm

There are otter vore scenes? I think I've gotten all the others besides that one (including the "good end", what in particular is needed to trigger it?
thevoreboyfan
New to the forum

Postby jason7657 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:36 pm

so, any new content coming for this soon?
jason7657
Been posting for a bit

Postby equino » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:46 pm

thevoreboyfan wrote:There are otter vore scenes? I think I've gotten all the others besides that one (including the "good end", what in particular is needed to trigger it?

there are two. Do everything you did to get to the good ending, except do not talk to the wolf before proceeding. once you complete the temple if you don't save the mouse from the alc. you'll get one scene, and if you do you'll get another when you try to exit the forest.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby thevoreboyfan » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:47 pm

Damn, can't believe I missed those, they were extra hot! Also found two nice ones in the temple that I missed by not waiting long enough...
thevoreboyfan
New to the forum

Postby equino » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:05 pm

thevoreboyfan wrote:Damn, can't believe I missed those, they were extra hot! Also found two nice ones in the temple that I missed by not waiting long enough...

oh which scenes were those? only waiting scenes I know about in the temple is when you get locked in the first room?
equino
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game