Advent Vore (M/M text vore game)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Advent Vore (M/M text vore game)

Postby Amnael » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:41 pm

equino wrote:
thevoreboyfan wrote:Damn, can't believe I missed those, they were extra hot! Also found two nice ones in the temple that I missed by not waiting long enough...

oh which scenes were those? only waiting scenes I know about in the temple is when you get locked in the first room?

hmmm lets see if i get the scenes together:

Spoiler: show
Running in the wrong directions gets ya eaten
Failing to escape the dark room in time will trigger a scene
Finding the werewoof gets you a unf unf scene
If you try to leave the ruins while naked leads to bear av i think
if you go deeper while naked you also get eaten
you can get into the red pandas clit you find in the statue room
choosing the wrong statue gets you blob vore i think
in the dark labyrinth there is one scene if dont have a second torch
also if you run into the wrong direction here again cv
Failing to have something to offer to the guardian at the secret room will also get you eaten... CV
also random chance of tripping and breaking your ankle will also get ya eaten
anything missing ?
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby equino » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:52 am

According to thevoreboyfan post he's implying that there's a second timed event besides the escape one you mentioned, I haven't figured that one out yet.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby wolfkiller24 » Mon May 01, 2017 5:51 am

there's a scene for entering and then immediately trying to leave the temple
wolfkiller24
New to the forum

Postby KaZe_DaRKWIND » Fri May 05, 2017 3:00 pm

I feel dumb for asking but where do i get the torches. I feel like I've gone everywhere and talked to everyone but can't figure it out. I might just be blind and missing some detail but can anyone help me out.
Do everything with all your effort!

Becuse if I catch you doing things half-ass,
you'll be halfway up my ass!
KaZe_DaRKWIND
Been posting for a bit

Postby equino » Fri May 05, 2017 9:28 pm

You get them in the general store
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anahuyu » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:42 am

Is there a way to retrieve the moogle from the stomach of the person who ate him?
And how do I get more money? If I buy a second torch I will owe money to the shopkeep.
Anahuyu Izimori: Pyromancer
Anahuyu
New to the forum

Postby equino » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:42 am

Anahuyu wrote:Is there a way to retrieve the moogle from the stomach of the person who ate him?
And how do I get more money? If I buy a second torch I will owe money to the shopkeep.

For the Moogle, if you notice he's happy. The creator has stated that they will reappear in Day 2 (they are still working on day 2)

As far as money goes, you need to make sure you find the large bag of coins in the secret room at the start. explore around make sure you look at everything.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Demonskunk » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:16 pm

I don't suppose it's possible to get a web version of this? I can't play it on a mac because Quest is only for Windows.
Demonskunk
New to the forum

Postby Cygni » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:04 pm

Demonskunk wrote:I don't suppose it's possible to get a web version of this? I can't play it on a mac because Quest is only for Windows.

You can try and use an XP emulator. Or get a copy of XP and load it on a separate partition. Microsoft doesn't support XP anymore, so you can probably just get a download of it. Make sure it is from a reputable site, though.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BoarOfTheEast » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:45 pm

equino wrote:You need to talk to the wolf before entering the maze. But since you are at the otter there are at least two scenes that I know for him. If you go rescue the mouse from the alchemist lab after you exit the temple you get CV'd if you don't you get normal vored.

I can not, for the life of me, find this wolf I need to talk to in order to not be eaten by the otter when exiting the cave. Where exactly is this wolf?
BoarOfTheEast
New to the forum

Postby fiddlesx » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:24 pm

does anyone have a working link for the download? D:
fiddlesx
New to the forum

Postby equino » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:10 pm

fiddlesx wrote:does anyone have a working link for the download? D:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v5vswou9bdpt9xs/AAAH--1yPE2Jb0tWerHNAXBka?dl=0
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby nukers1 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:31 am

Skilvrel wrote:Welcome to the jungle!

Step into the role of "You". An adorable little guy who fancies himself a great adventurer. In Advent Vore, you will have the chance to follow You on his adventure. Will you help him dodge greedy predators and strike it rich in the depths of the mysterious ruins deep within the jungle? Or will you let him stumble and fall into the clutches of the many predators who want a tasty mouse for dinner. Ah, who are we kidding. Poor You is doomed.

The text adventure is all male/male. There are two instances of cuntboy with accompanying unbirth, but they both self-identify as male. Besides that, expect to see more esoteric forms of vore to go with the common trifecta of AV, OV and CV.

To play the game you'll need the Quest client, which can be found here.
Quest Client Download: http://textadventures.co.uk/quest/desktop
To install it click "Download Quest 5.6.2" to download. Then move to your designated download location, and run quest562.exe.
Follow the install wizard and you'll be good to go.

After installing quest, you'll need the adventure file. Which can be found here.
Advent Vore Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3hm2g ... +100.quest
Click "Download Advent Vore 100" to download. Then move to your designated download location, and run Advent Vore 100.quest.

Current release version contains the first day of You's adventure. This day has roughly 40 endings, with a bit of variance in many of the scenes, and one good end that leads into the next day. We have plans in the works for more days to be added later on. This way, you get to enjoy more story, more plot, more mystery... and the only thing you probably care about. More bad endings for poor You.

Authors for this project are myself and LeitonGrey, along with help from various proof-readers and bugtesters. Credits can be found in the game, so please check them out there.

Hope you enjoy your adventure, and please leave us your feedback.

download seems to not work anymore
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby equino » Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:59 am

nukers1 wrote:
Skilvrel wrote:Welcome to the jungle!

Step into the role of "You". An adorable little guy who fancies himself a great adventurer. In Advent Vore, you will have the chance to follow You on his adventure. Will you help him dodge greedy predators and strike it rich in the depths of the mysterious ruins deep within the jungle? Or will you let him stumble and fall into the clutches of the many predators who want a tasty mouse for dinner. Ah, who are we kidding. Poor You is doomed.

The text adventure is all male/male. There are two instances of cuntboy with accompanying unbirth, but they both self-identify as male. Besides that, expect to see more esoteric forms of vore to go with the common trifecta of AV, OV and CV.

To play the game you'll need the Quest client, which can be found here.
Quest Client Download: http://textadventures.co.uk/quest/desktop
To install it click "Download Quest 5.6.2" to download. Then move to your designated download location, and run quest562.exe.
Follow the install wizard and you'll be good to go.

After installing quest, you'll need the adventure file. Which can be found here.
Advent Vore Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3hm2g ... +100.quest
Click "Download Advent Vore 100" to download. Then move to your designated download location, and run Advent Vore 100.quest.

Current release version contains the first day of You's adventure. This day has roughly 40 endings, with a bit of variance in many of the scenes, and one good end that leads into the next day. We have plans in the works for more days to be added later on. This way, you get to enjoy more story, more plot, more mystery... and the only thing you probably care about. More bad endings for poor You.

Authors for this project are myself and LeitonGrey, along with help from various proof-readers and bugtesters. Credits can be found in the game, so please check them out there.

Hope you enjoy your adventure, and please leave us your feedback.

download seems to not work anymore

Link directly above your post works.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game