drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Postby Wolfcrux » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:34 am

damn she is vore edit material.
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unfortunate » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:35 pm

iWasFrozenToday wrote:
TylorGoldenYoshi wrote:You have to replace the sprites themselves, not the entire SFF.

So, how do you do that? Please explain...
I have Fighter Factory 3 if that means anything.

From the Sprites window of the Fighter Factory workspace, search the toolbar for the icons displaying pictures with arrows.
There should be three in a row here: (Export one or more sprites...), (Import one or more sprites from an export file...) and (Import one or more sprites from another opened project...)
Those should serve you well.
I think if you choose export and then check the entire group radio button, then enter the group number of the sprites you want and make a file of them, you should be able to transfer them to drpolice's edit.
Hopefully you understand, as I'm not the finest at giving clear instructions...
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby Younger99 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:43 pm

Wolfcrux wrote:damn she is vore edit material.

Agreed.
Younger99
Participator

Postby ladre » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:27 pm

i wonder if doc will be able to edit that

(se ele sobreviver ao corona)
ladre
Participator

Postby StarSpectre » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:50 am

Hm. Really wish I knew how to code and all, because I'd try and do an AV/UB move, heh. Buuuuut, I'm not an artist, either, so that idea's just tossed. Really loving it, though, DrPolice, sooo. Ye.
StarSpectre
New to the forum

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:05 am

StarSpectre wrote:Hm. Really wish I knew how to code and all, because I'd try and do an AV/UB move, heh. Buuuuut, I'm not an artist, either, so that idea's just tossed. Really loving it, though, DrPolice, sooo. Ye.

Already made an AV move for Lopunny.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby StarSpectre » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:59 am

Eh? Don't think I've seen it anywhere, buh.
StarSpectre
New to the forum

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:44 pm

StarSpectre wrote:Eh? Don't think I've seen it anywhere, buh.

I was going to, but it's not properly aligned yet and I'm hoping certain issues will clear up some more first. Other than that, I have at least four more edits/edit updates ready for release.
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfcrux » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:24 pm

basically it's "coming soon"
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:59 pm

ToasterBoi wrote:

I was going to, but it's not properly aligned yet and I'm hoping certain issues will clear up some more first. Other than that, I have at least four more edits/edit updates ready for release.

To be sincere I look forward to them. XD
I didn't know how to set up MUGEN back when you were making Vore Edits.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Unfortunate » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:52 pm

ToasterBoi wrote:

Four? Damn! How busy have you been Toast...?! That's a metric crap ton of work by the sounds of it, and I should know from past projects how long such things can take.

I'm not sure what issues you're describing though, something to do with MUGEN or a more general issue or something? If it's about the MUGEN community and warehousing other peoples stuff, I get that. MUGEN's a situation in which you can't take anything back when it gets out, so I can understand any hesitation on that front...
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby StarSpectre » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:16 pm

Hm, fair enough. Sounds like you've been busy, though, like Unfortunate said, heh.
StarSpectre
New to the forum

Postby KirklandSignature » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:51 pm

cant extract the lopunny no weight gain file for some reason
KirklandSignature
Been posting for a bit

Postby Michele » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:50 am

I know this is... Not an appropriate thread to talk about it, but does anyone knows what happened to eggbomber101 on FA? I haven't been able to get in contact with him and the furaffinity account seems to have been disabled. He made some great vore edits, and now it's like he disappeared...
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unfortunate » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:18 pm

Michele wrote:I know this is... Not an appropriate thread to talk about it, but does anyone knows what happened to eggbomber101 on FA? I haven't been able to get in contact with him and the furaffinity account seems to have been disabled. He made some great vore edits, and now it's like he disappeared...

No idea, I'm late to the party here, and don't have inside knowledge on Eggo and what they've been getting up to. The MUGEN community is a hotbed of drama, as is the internet in general: He may have gotten grumpy at something someone did and self destructed his online presence (it happens a lot, trust me), or he may have been either ran off by trolls or accused of doing something and been cancelled; whether the accusation was true or no.
Of course, he may have just decided to start anew. Maybe he just wanted to do something else or didn't want to be remembered for something? It is also a possibility.

Generally when someone goes dark, it's for one of those reasons. Do note the .webs page is still up: I don't know if it's still providing working links, but it seems on the surface that you can still get the character he was hosting.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby Talon13 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:52 pm

Unfortunate wrote:
Michele wrote:I know this is... Not an appropriate thread to talk about it, but does anyone knows what happened to eggbomber101 on FA? I haven't been able to get in contact with him and the furaffinity account seems to have been disabled. He made some great vore edits, and now it's like he disappeared...

No idea, I'm late to the party here, and don't have inside knowledge on Eggo and what they've been getting up to. The MUGEN community is a hotbed of drama, as is the internet in general: He may have gotten grumpy at something someone did and self destructed his online presence (it happens a lot, trust me), or he may have been either ran off by trolls or accused of doing something and been cancelled; whether the accusation was true or no.
Of course, he may have just decided to start anew. Maybe he just wanted to do something else or didn't want to be remembered for something? It is also a possibility.

Generally when someone goes dark, it's for one of those reasons. Do note the .webs page is still up: I don't know if it's still providing working links, but it seems on the surface that you can still get the character he was hosting.

That and he got a SO apparently. He just started going off about former horny friends hitting him up for lewd stuff when he was taken.
Talon13
Participator

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:31 pm

Talon13 wrote:That and he got a SO apparently. He just started going off about former horny friends hitting him up for lewd stuff when he was taken.

I'd take it with a grain of salt, but I'm told it's a lot darker than that. I won't go into the details, though.
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby wheeguy » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:54 pm

Woooo drama. So uh... not going to lie, been on a mugen vore kick lately, but with no new stuff out since forever, it kinda sucks. Any good new stuff out there that's been more under wraps? Preferably non-human stuffs, thanks to anybody who takes the time to answer..!
wheeguy
New to the forum

Postby metalman777 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:10 pm

wheeguy wrote:Woooo drama. So uh... not going to lie, been on a mugen vore kick lately, but with no new stuff out since forever, it kinda sucks. Any good new stuff out there that's been more under wraps? Preferably non-human stuffs, thanks to anybody who takes the time to answer..!

Sorry in advance, these characters are humanoid youkai, but on DA, there's this guy, MariSoul401, who made some touhou characters. I haven't seen anyone mention him, so I thought I would. he made a reiuji utsuho edit relatively recently.

The edited characters that he's made so far, from oldest to newest are

Yuyuko Saigyouji
Flandre Scarlet
Cirno
Iku Nagae
Reiuji Utsuho
metalman777
Been posting for a bit

Postby Just4comments » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:11 pm

ToasterBoi wrote:
StarSpectre wrote:Hm. Really wish I knew how to code and all, because I'd try and do an AV/UB move, heh. Buuuuut, I'm not an artist, either, so that idea's just tossed. Really loving it, though, DrPolice, sooo. Ye.

Already made an AV move for Lopunny.

Oh?
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game