drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:40 pm

Probably one that respects the creator's/editor's wishes and takes them down immediately if they don't want it to be uploaded there? Alas, "creators rights" are a myth.
Kinda like e6 but for vore characters and edits. Probably a bad example, given what goes on there in the tags and comments of that site, but I recall they have a list of "do not upload from these artists" stashed somewhere that would prove useful.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby disguy » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:13 pm

DillyKirb wrote:Probably one that respects the creator's/editor's wishes and takes them down immediately if they don't want it to be uploaded there? Alas, "creators rights" are a myth.
Kinda like e6 but for vore characters and edits. Probably a bad example, given what goes on there in the tags and comments of that site, but I recall they have a list of "do not upload from these artists" stashed somewhere that would prove useful.

As long as it's a site that respects the wishes of any creator, no matter how small the personal request they may have, I'd definitely be fine with whatever would come to replace the archive. I've always been a fan of people expressing themselves through their work, art or otherwise, so anti-creator policies aren't exactly the biggest fan of mines, especially as it's a surefire way to stunt inspiration and motivation.

I suppose that's just how the internet is though, even beyond art, it's always been difficult to get something back offline once it's online. Doesn't make it any less unfortunate though, I suppose.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby keenan » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:49 pm

the links require access, can you change them to mega or something?
keenan
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:00 am

keenan wrote:the links require access, can you change them to mega or something?

Provided if you already have a Google account, you can access drive links pretty fine.
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby keenan » Sun May 01, 2022 7:22 pm

i cant open the download for gardevoir, can you PLEASE let us download it? neither wg nor nowg will work, only the old one...
keenan
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Sun May 01, 2022 8:50 pm

keenan wrote:i cant open the download for gardevoir, can you PLEASE let us download it? neither wg nor nowg will work, only the old one...

I figured that's the case (Because the old one is Mega only, while the rest is Google Drive). Because again, if you're signed in from Google drive, you can access the files.
I've tested all drive files, they all seem to be working and downloaded fine. It's just that you'll need to sign in in order to proceed.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby keenan » Tue May 17, 2022 6:49 pm

I can't download the gardevoir because google drive wants you to unlock them, can you please use mega or something???
keenan
New to the forum

Postby keenan » Tue May 17, 2022 6:52 pm

SquishySofty wrote:
keenan wrote:i cant open the download for gardevoir, can you PLEASE let us download it? neither wg nor nowg will work, only the old one...

I figured that's the case (Because the old one is Mega only, while the rest is Google Drive). Because again, if you're signed in from Google drive, you can access the files.
I've tested all drive files, they all seem to be working and downloaded fine. It's just that you'll need to sign in in order to proceed.

I am signed in, it doesn't work!
keenan
New to the forum

Postby keenan » Tue May 17, 2022 7:02 pm

SquishySofty wrote:

if you can download it, can you please give me a link to a mega download for it?
keenan
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Wed May 18, 2022 1:40 am

keenan wrote:I can't download the gardevoir because google drive wants you to unlock them

That's very strange, because (Even though I don't like repeating myself) the link is working for me, and it can be downloaded pretty well.
I can't help you as much within my scope, so either someone will help or there has to be another solution to this.

keenan wrote:if you can download it, can you please give me a link to a mega download for it?

Unfortunately, no. I don't like the idea of downloading and then re-upload it in another cloud service, because that feels very wrong (Unless if the original download link is broken/removed).
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Snipering » Wed May 18, 2022 2:26 am

Yeah I'm running into the same issue, you need to have permission or something to access the file through the google drive link. Luckily, I think there's an edit of this version of Gardevoir on the Mugen archive that's accessible if you just make an account there. Other than that, i can't think of any other way to get the character.
Snipering
New to the forum

Postby keenan » Wed May 18, 2022 5:34 pm

Snipering wrote:Yeah I'm running into the same issue, you need to have permission or something to access the file through the google drive link. Luckily, I think there's an edit of this version of Gardevoir on the Mugen archive that's accessible if you just make an account there. Other than that, i can't think of any other way to get the character.

I tried using that, it isn't the same...
keenan
New to the forum

Postby keenan » Wed May 18, 2022 6:31 pm

SquishySofty wrote:
keenan wrote:I can't download the gardevoir because google drive wants you to unlock them

That's very strange, because (Even though I don't like repeating myself) the link is working for me, and it can be downloaded pretty well.
I can't help you as much within my scope, so either someone will help or there has to be another solution to this.

keenan wrote:if you can download it, can you please give me a link to a mega download for it?

Unfortunately, no. I don't like the idea of downloading and then re-upload it in another cloud service, because that feels very wrong (Unless if the original download link is broken/removed).

there is "another solution to this", & I've told you it.
and it IS broken, so please do so!
keenan
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Wed May 18, 2022 9:40 pm

Snipering wrote:Yeah I'm running into the same issue, you need to have permission or something to access the file through the google drive link.

Ah, so It's just a permission issue. ^^;
So it's either wait until the OP updates the files, or use another "already uploaded" version via the MUGAN archive.

And If the MUGAN archive doesn't work, I can't do anything about it. Hopefully someone else will do it.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SSJDudeMan » Sat May 21, 2022 7:48 pm

I think it's been clear that MUGENArchive isn't the best of alternatives for this, and not everyone's going to make an account (or have and got their account canned because lolwhims) just to download one character.

There aren't that many other places to host this stuff to begin with, either. I don't know what MFFA's stance on it is.

Worst case scenario, use a free website maker and house links to file-sharers with some degree of permanence.
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby keenan » Sat May 21, 2022 10:08 pm

Snipering wrote:Yeah I'm running into the same issue, you need to have permission or something to access the file through the google drive link. Luckily, I think there's an edit of this version of Gardevoir on the Mugen archive that's accessible if you just make an account there. Other than that, i can't think of any other way to get the character.

recently, I asked drpolice about this on FA, and they gave me a dropbox link to use instead, I asked him if I could share it with you just now, so just hold on.
they gave me the OK, here it is: (it's the WG version btw)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rbvyb6hg38h1z ... G.rar?dl=0
keenan
New to the forum

Postby keenan » Sun May 22, 2022 1:33 pm

SSJDudeMan wrote:I think it's been clear that MUGENArchive isn't the best of alternatives for this, and not everyone's going to make an account (or have and got their account canned because lolwhims) just to download one character.

There aren't that many other places to host this stuff to begin with, either. I don't know what MFFA's stance on it is.

Worst case scenario, use a free website maker and house links to file-sharers with some degree of permanence.

yeah, the alternative is nothing like the original.
keenan
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game