Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Mab17 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:42 pm

Any chance we'll also see stuff more on the endo side too? Being able to vore/be vored by friendly characters safely, stuff like that?
Mab17
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bloodborn » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:16 pm

Mab17 wrote:Any chance we'll also see stuff more on the endo side too? Being able to vore/be vored by friendly characters safely, stuff like that?

Yes. Digestion by default is toggled on, but you can toggle it off via the control panel to access the alternative event-trees based on Endo.

Doing that unlocks an alternative event-chain. I already have traits (horribly hand drawn) for them. I've just yet to implement the event chain for them so if you do it now it bugs out on the most recent 'release'

90% of my problem right now is localization for events with my dev-build.

There are things I want to do with this mod way down the line with religions and artifacts (that allow for Micro/Macro or Macro/Micro). But I have to get these predator and prey 'vanilla' events done, and then go back over and do all the alternative stuff based on preferences for those events, so it's less of a chain and more of an event tree.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:56 pm

Sounds fun, but yeah you should take your time to finish the main part and make sure the mod is working first, the rest is just icing on the cake.

By the way have you ever thought of uploading this to Loverslab when its done? I don't know how much they accept vore themed stuff over there, but this mod does deserve more recognition. You might also have to create a version with is_adult = yes enabled, im not sure what their rules regarding mods like this is.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voreakin » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:29 am

I'm loving the new menu, definitely excited for the next update.
Voreakin
Been posting for a bit

Postby SalVados » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:05 am

I can't even begin to thank you enough for getting back to this mod right as I get into Crusader Kings and start being capable enough at it to play for more than a few decades.

The features are also much appreciated, but my character instantly got the Apex Predator trait once he ate his son, while the event tooltip said I'd get three that sounded like they were supposed to be attained in order like the viking or haemophilia ones. Which I assume is going to be fixed for the next update, but thought it would be good to bring to your attention anyway.
SalVados
New to the forum

Postby Bloodborn » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:36 pm

SalVados wrote:I can't even begin to thank you enough for getting back to this mod right as I get into Crusader Kings and start being capable enough at it to play for more than a few decades.

The features are also much appreciated, but my character instantly got the Apex Predator trait once he ate his son, while the event tooltip said I'd get three that sounded like they were supposed to be attained in order like the viking or haemophilia ones. Which I assume is going to be fixed for the next update, but thought it would be good to bring to your attention anyway.

Yeah, I already fixed that in this update, going to see about doing localization stuff tomorrow.

Just so everyone knows the way the predator trait system will work in the next update is this:

The first person you eat, and you finish digesting/expelling/absorbing them, you get the Predator Trait.

Then the game will begin to count how many people you've eaten until you hit the 50-mark (Think I might lower it to 25), that's where you get 'Alpha Predator'

After you get Alpha Predator, you need to eat 50 MORE people to reach 'Apex Predator' So you would have to consume a total of 100 people to reach Apex. (I might lower it down to 50)

I might also do a similar system for preys, since I now understand the variable system.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby SalVados » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:12 am

How would "be eaten by 100 people" work, though? Do you only get that trait if you survive that much?
SalVados
New to the forum

Postby VLover552 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:59 am

maybe you get immortality trait or something lol
VLover552
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:40 pm

Now i'm super interested to see how the new predator mechanics will turn out. This is shaping up to be one of the best mods ever.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VLover552 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:05 pm

Will this mod be similar to that mod by MS123Only on page one where it works with the Dark World Reborn Hentai Traits Sub-Mod and the other Dark World mods and such, or is it separate all together?
VLover552
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:48 pm

From the updated demo it seems like it will forgo the Darkworld traits, and use its own, which is something I honestly prefer. So my guess is that it should work with Darkworld just fine.

Hey Bloodborn, I'm curious, how far have you gotten on the update? Take your time by the way, Im just really interested in its development.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VLover552 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:06 am

Gutlover wrote:From the updated demo it seems like it will forgo the Darkworld traits, and use its own, which is something I honestly prefer. So my guess is that it should work with Darkworld just fine.

Hey Bloodborn, I'm curious, how far have you gotten on the update? Take your time by the way, Im just really interested in its development.

Okay cool because I don't know if it's the darkworld mod or one of the other requirements from that other crusader king vore mod on the first page but all the crazy increased fertility traits makes my game slow down around the year 900 or so, so it's great to know I can ditch darkworld once this update drops
VLover552
Participator

Postby ownednooberhaha » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:57 am

Is it possible that NPC's will be able to eat people?
ownednooberhaha
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firon » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:28 am

I've gone over this mod a bit and it's pretty decent...hopefully you'll get the prey system up and running at some point
Firon
---

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:43 am

Which download is the current one?
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VLover552 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:33 am

EnderDracolich wrote:Which download is the current one?

The one on page 2 seems to be the most updated main one but the second one on the first page has more content in it but has a bunch of requirements, and I saw that there will hopefully be an update to the main version in the nearish future.
VLover552
Participator

Postby VLover552 » Wed May 01, 2019 6:30 pm

How goes progress on the update? It's been a while and I'm itching to see where this mod goes and finally be able to mess around with it.
VLover552
Participator

Postby VLover552 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:17 am

I don't know if this is a dead mod or not but in case it's not I figured I'd leave this idea I came up with here in case it ever gets going again, my idea is that if unbirth gets added there could be something with the send a character into hiding thing where it gives them a trait or something that increases health and stuff while they are inside and keeps them safe from plots to kill them and such, I don't know if that was already planned or not but I figured I'd leave this idea here in case this mod ever gets picked up again.
VLover552
Participator

Postby Bloodborn » Thu May 30, 2019 11:19 pm

It's not. I'm just fucking lazy, also had a crazy time picking up after a tornado went through the place (everything is okay). Everything has settled down and I'll pick it up again soon (Also may or may not ran into an issue where my computer bricked itself and set me back as well as losing all the data I had bringing me back to a previous version which zapped my mood for awhile)
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Fri May 31, 2019 10:43 pm

Hey glad to hear everything's alright. That fucking sucks about your computer and tornado though.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game