Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2 Full 1.0.8

Postby SiriusArcanine » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:41 am

Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue, but the audio for both the menu and game is stuttering/trembling. Is there a quick fix for this or is that another bug that is known about? Hope to be able to play with audio soon! (I had the same issue with the 1.0 version as I do now with the 1.0.8 version)
SiriusArcanine
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:00 pm

leonthegreat wrote:This game is pretty damn fun. Is there anything new added in the 1.0.8 version vs the 1.0.1? I mean besides the bug fixes? Also, as for the pumpkin smashing game, I got 60 on my second try using the keyboard. Perhaps you all should just git gud? :lol: . Anyways, great job on this game , Cannot wait until chapter 3.

Thanks a I appreciate that. Nah there's no differences, just bug fixes
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:03 pm

SiriusArcanine wrote:Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue, but the audio for both the menu and game is stuttering/trembling. Is there a quick fix for this or is that another bug that is known about? Hope to be able to play with audio soon! (I had the same issue with the 1.0 version as I do now with the 1.0.8 version)

This is the first time I've heard of such a thing. If its been happening the whole time the problem might be on your end unfortunately
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RandomInjury » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:28 pm

I deleted and Redownloaded the Zip. It works now for some reason. Must have been something gone corrupt in the first download.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby ejames » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:10 pm

YouCanFreshMyFresh wrote:
ejames wrote:Is there a way to transfer our previous save over?; or do we have to start over?

You can transfer your saves over by copying the "saves" folder from the old version's "www" folder into the "www" folder of the new version.

Well, the transfer worked but it's still bugged and sam and dan apartment. DAMN.
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:15 pm

ejames wrote:
YouCanFreshMyFresh wrote:
ejames wrote:Is there a way to transfer our previous save over?; or do we have to start over?

You can transfer your saves over by copying the "saves" folder from the old version's "www" folder into the "www" folder of the new version.

Well, the transfer worked but it's still bugged and sam and dan apartment. DAMN.

Have you went through east bunboro befire going back to the port? I put invisible events there that should fix reported bugs regarding Sam and Dan
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2 Full 1.0.9

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:08 pm

Last edited by CarnivorousVixen on Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ejames » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:16 pm

I did. Still nada. Weird. Just hit the button and nothing happens. I'll try it again.
\
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby ejames » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:20 pm

GOT IT! Thanks
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:31 pm

ejames wrote:GOT IT! Thanks

So they finally showed up and allowed you to continue?
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ejames » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:09 pm

WOW! Great game! I can't wait for episode 3
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:19 pm

ejames wrote:WOW! Great game! I can't wait for episode 3

Thanks a bunch
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SiriusArcanine » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:17 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
SiriusArcanine wrote:Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue, but the audio for both the menu and game is stuttering/trembling. Is there a quick fix for this or is that another bug that is known about? Hope to be able to play with audio soon! (I had the same issue with the 1.0 version as I do now with the 1.0.8 version)

This is the first time I've heard of such a thing. If its been happening the whole time the problem might be on your end unfortunately

So I changed nothing between version 1.0.8 and 1.0.9 and the issue has fixed itself. Possible it was a corrupted download or something I guess, but at least I can go enjoy the game now! I'll leave comments when I eventually finish it.
SiriusArcanine
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:32 pm

SiriusArcanine wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:

So I changed nothing between version 1.0.8 and 1.0.9 and the issue has fixed itself. Possible it was a corrupted download or something I guess, but at least I can go enjoy the game now! I'll leave comments when I eventually finish it.

Ah thats great to hear :3
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2 Full 1.1.0

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:40 am

Version 1.1.0

https://mega.nz/file/Uz5zFTaR#EqKdytJ1H ... MRAPzIk5S0

All reported game breaking bugs confirmed fixed, possibly the final version ( I hope)
Last edited by CarnivorousVixen on Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby YouCanFreshMyFresh » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:30 am

With the game updating into its complete, refined form, so too has the topic post for this thread! If you are new to Chocola RPG or CarnivorousVixen's universe, I highly urge you to take a look at the first post for a summary, screenshots, tags, and of course a direct download link to the most recent patch.

Working on this game has been a major privilege, and I am proud to stand by this release of the game.

If you like what you see, be sure to follow Carnivorous here on Eka's! She is a very talented artist with an artstyle I fell in love with, and when her commissions are open, she offers astounding pictures for more-than-reasonable prices!

This won't be the last you hear of Chocola and friends in game form, far from it. She and I are already in talks of how the sequel will go, and as she takes a well-deserved break from game development, stay tuned for a surprise I'm working on with the experience I've learned by working with her. While you're waiting, be sure to check out Carnivorous's spinoff game "Sam and Dan's Halloween", a wholly-original adventure game set prior to Chocola RPG made for the original Game Boy, and is playable on 100% authentic hardware as well as emulators, available here! https://aryion.com/g4/view/560446
YouCanFreshMyFresh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wollffett » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:08 am

Is there a way to get in the room in the bee hive that is only available to the queen ive been looking but i cant seem to find out how
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:28 am

May want to also tag that there's "Morbid obesity" in regards to some of the characters.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:08 am

Wollffett wrote:Is there a way to get in the room in the bee hive that is only available to the queen ive been looking but i cant seem to find out how

Its the room the honey gulp takes place in
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gamer210 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:43 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
Wollffett wrote:Is there a way to get in the room in the bee hive that is only available to the queen ive been looking but i cant seem to find out how

Its the room the honey gulp takes place in

I think most thought that was past the throne room not the one above
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game