Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2 (removed for time being)

Postby ejames » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:30 am

Good to know cause I'm stuck at Sam and Dan too after the mansion. I'll wait
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby TeritheSwallower » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:38 am

Spoilers so far for those who haven't played the updated content.

So far, I've played through the updated content of the game and it's quite enjoyable, however, the only gripes about it that I've gotten to was Chocola being in 3 scripted devourment sequences, ones with the weird ghost creature inside the mansion, another with Dan, and the other with Miranda. I hoped to see a sort of Ying-Yang type of element in the game where once you've been devoured, you'll devour someone in the next event as such with Priscilla and Kata, however, Priscilla leaves and Kata gets slurped up by Almo instead, sort of a bummer, but the game was fun with all the characters story development, the tale of Almo and her kingdom, along with the relationship between Sam and Dan. I've gotten soft locked in the part where Chocola seeks out Sam and Dan after getting a passport for the train so nothing else to report from there.

Overall, I found my run-through of the game to be enjoyable at most, for the time waiting for a fix however, I'll be doing Fallout Vore things -w-, Hope the development isn't stressing you out too much Carni, we're all here for ya just in case!
TeritheSwallower
New to the forum

Postby TeritheSwallower » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:54 am

Edit!: I've found out that there may not be a solution with fixing the event of black screening your game, I did find a solution after fiddling with one of my saves that gets rid of the event upon entering the cell, Dan will stay stuck on the door however, but you just need to use the buzzer instead to continue the story from there. Dan will still be stuck at the door, though you've reached a certain point in the game where you don't need to save much, at least once and that's it. I could link my save file for those who are stuck in the same area, however, not only is my save file in slot number 12, I dunno how to use a drop box and I'll need confirmation to link it since it's their game. In the meantime, I'll be snoozing for one moment and out somewhere else, so if you wanna reach meh, pm me on Instagram, I have da same name, other then that, gudnight.
TeritheSwallower
New to the forum

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Full Game 1.0.1

Postby gamer210 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:38 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
gamer210 wrote:Found two soft locks one in the tower if a player goes back to final room and going back to Sam an Dan apartment after the last event there.

Also what’s left todo before taking the train and moving to next episode. One last thing will carry over work this time or will chocola start from scratch in each episode now.

First issue is fixed, and will fix the latter issue in the next update

Save data wont be transferable to episode 3 though

I think figuring out how to generate clear data is all that’s needed moving save would very heavily depend on the software being used but clear data can be like pre end game check list.

If the player can start with different grades of gift bags it mite increase replay value. An don’t worry about the bugs being found I think the only reason so many are being found is the order they’re progressing through the game an explore events and triggers usually fallow one simple script and some players take a few twists and turns to make they didn’t miss anything :arrow:
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wollffett » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:50 am

jsut finished the game. I loved it wish there were some more chocola pred scenes, but with how fast you got this out its completely understandable. I cant wait for Ep 3 gonna be even better!!

Edit: if anyone is wondering i finished the game on the v1.0.1 copy
Wollffett
Participator

Postby TeritheSwallower » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:22 am

Nice. I manage to complete the game on the 1.0.3 version but it required some messing around with the save file.
TeritheSwallower
New to the forum

Postby HisashiHinata » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:53 pm

Has the issue with the tailing scene with the otter fixed yet? I apparently got stuck unable to move.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby Randomman29 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:23 pm

Glad to have downloaded this yesterday, still haven't had time to play.
Randomman29
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:04 pm

https://mega.nz/file/xrIgUIZB#8s-WQiwSX ... l2jRm1g_mg

1.0.8 is live, think its stable enough now
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2 Full 1.0.8

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:06 pm

HisashiHinata wrote:Has the issue with the tailing scene with the otter fixed yet? I apparently got stuck unable to move.

Yep, download version 1.0.8
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:11 pm

TeritheSwallower wrote:
RandomInjury wrote:So the pumpin smashing game is absolutely blood boiling infuriating. Smashing 2 pumpkins a second is borderline impossible, and become even more so when your arm becomes fatigued from all the rapid manuvering you are doing leading to more and more mistakes with your movement over time, my forearm feels like raw meat from trying this over and over, and I just don't have the physical faculties to accuratly move anymore. It also doesn't help that the Z key will often not register because if competing inputs being too close together.

Adding an extra 2 seconds to the clock, or having it so the game automatically smashes any pumpkin you face would make this much more bareable.

Oh and the Stamina Carrot you get from the Rainbow Collector only grants 3 stamina, and the collector begins rapidly canging appearance at infinitum after you talk to him the first time.

Losing to the Wearcat results in you droping to one health and being fine.

As painful as it is, I've managed to reach 37 in one go, all you simply need to do is go between the pumpkins and aim up and down, smashing two simultaneously without much problem. Keep doing this around and around and you'll have a good amount for the prize.

I've been able to get over 70, its a lot easier with a controller
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:13 pm

All the obvious gamebreaking stuff should be fixed now, if you think you're stuck download the newest verion (1.0.8 ) and try again
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ejames » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:09 am

Is there a way to transfer our previous save over?; or do we have to start over?
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby YouCanFreshMyFresh » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:34 am

ejames wrote:Is there a way to transfer our previous save over?; or do we have to start over?

You can transfer your saves over by copying the "saves" folder from the old version's "www" folder into the "www" folder of the new version.
YouCanFreshMyFresh
Somewhat familiar

Postby RandomInjury » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:18 am

Something's really wrong with that new file you posted.

I had to reboot my computer to get it to properly extract the files from that zip without it failing, and now it's extracting without either of the folders and less then half the total files.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby SnivyXD » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:24 am

can someone tell me where the trap door is on the theater im strugling to find it
SnivyXD
Been posting for a bit

Postby gamer210 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:30 am

SnivyXD wrote:can someone tell me where the trap door is on the theater im strugling to find it

Dead centre
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby gamer210 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:40 am

RandomInjury wrote:Something's really wrong with that new file you posted.

I had to reboot my computer to get it to properly extract the files from that zip without it failing, and now it's extracting without either of the folders and less then half the total files.

Mite be a hardware problem be sure of the where the problem stems from another source is the extraction tool being used I know I have to sometimes switch between two kinds in order to work right.
Vixen just wracked her brain fixing a whole host of problems so please check your tools.
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:44 am

gamer210 wrote:
RandomInjury wrote:Something's really wrong with that new file you posted.

Mite be a hardware problem be sure of the where the problem stems from another source is the extraction tool being used I know I have to sometimes switch between two kinds in order to work right.
Vixen just wracked her brain fixing a whole host of problems so please check your tools.

I just tried downloading it and it worked fine for me
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby leonthegreat » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:57 am

This game is pretty damn fun. Is there anything new added in the 1.0.8 version vs the 1.0.1? I mean besides the bug fixes? Also, as for the pumpkin smashing game, I got 60 on my second try using the keyboard. Perhaps you all should just git gud? :lol: . Anyways, great job on this game , Cannot wait until chapter 3.
Always looking for a nice belly to relax in.
leonthegreat
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game