Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2 Full 1.1.0

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:03 pm

gamer210 wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:
Wollffett wrote:Is there a way to get in the room in the bee hive that is only available to the queen ive been looking but i cant seem to find out how

Its the room the honey gulp takes place in

I think most thought that was past the throne room not the one above

Not sure why I made the entrance visible haha
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:54 am

You can get into the hive past the bees? How do you do that?
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Daea » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:22 am

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:You can get into the hive past the bees? How do you do that?

It's a quest that becomes available after the story is wrapped up, talk with some of the villagers and one of them will clue you in on something new to check out.
Daea
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mushroomfly » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:09 am

I noticed in the "enemies" folder, aside from a few generic RPG Maker enemies, there appears to be a couple characters in there that seem unique. Are "Faun" and "Scarlette" in the game somewhere, or are they dummied-out content?

Spoiler: show
Also, is the Casette Player you can purchase usable? It says you can charge it at Miranda's place but I can't seem to find a spot. It doesn't appear in my inventory anywhere, either.
Mushroomfly
Been posting for a bit

Postby SpuzzBunn » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:25 am

Kinda sad there's no Fatal CV endings, but this is a pretty good update, quite a lot of really good content too :P
SpuzzBunn
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:08 am

Mushroomfly wrote:I noticed in the "enemies" folder, aside from a few generic RPG Maker enemies, there appears to be a couple characters in there that seem unique. Are "Faun" and "Scarlette" in the game somewhere, or are they dummied-out content?

Spoiler: show
Also, is the Casette Player you can purchase usable? It says you can charge it at Miranda's place but I can't seem to find a spot. It doesn't appear in my inventory anywhere, either.

Scarlette is the first boss and the faun is unused and the cassette player thing is a scrapped event I forgot to delete
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:10 am

SpuzzBunn wrote:Kinda sad there's no Fatal CV endings, but this is a pretty good update, quite a lot of really good content too :P

Thank you :3 That's something I want to include in the next one
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wollffett » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:59 pm

Just wondering if there have been any changes or just bug fixes or should I download the new version cause 1.0.1 works just fine for me.

Also should I start from the begining again or is that the same?
Wollffett
Participator

Postby gamer210 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:18 pm

Wollffett wrote:Just wondering if there have been any changes or just bug fixes or should I download the new version cause 1.0.1 works just fine for me.

Also should I start from the begining again or is that the same?

starting over would be fine since save data carry over wont available for the coming episodes so get use to raising chocola from level one and vixen may put some new content on after her break
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:55 am

Daea wrote:
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:You can get into the hive past the bees? How do you do that?

It's a quest that becomes available after the story is wrapped up, talk with some of the villagers and one of them will clue you in on something new to check out.

Which village? I think I have talked to everyone in Bunboro, Lopine Forest, Hallotown, and Dustown, but haven't seen anything about that.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby gamer210 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:56 pm

Dracon_Kitsune wrote:
Daea wrote:

Which village? I think I have talked to everyone in Bunboro, Lopine Forest, Hallotown, and Dustown, but haven't seen anything about that.

The order is restaurant then the old west mining town
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:38 pm

gamer210 wrote:
Dracon_Kitsune wrote:
Daea wrote:It's a quest that becomes available after the story is wrapped up, talk with some of the villagers and one of them will clue you in on something new to check out.

The order is restaurant then the old west mining town

I think that is the fetch quest order. Not the gain access to the beehive quest.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby gamer210 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:06 pm

The sherif in the mining town gives you token that allows passage into the hive
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:19 pm

gamer210 wrote:The sherif in the mining town gives you token that allows passage into the hive

Ok, I think I am missing something then. I've talked to everyone and went into every building in the mining town, and can't find a sheriff. I've talked to everyone in the only restaurant I can find, and can't find anything. I'm just confused and frustrated now.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby BlackAion2 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:48 pm

I remember from last game that you could get really fat is that possible here?
BlackAion2
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:46 pm

Dracon_Kitsune wrote:
gamer210 wrote:The sherif in the mining town gives you token that allows passage into the hive

Ok, I think I am missing something then. I've talked to everyone and went into every building in the mining town, and can't find a sheriff. I've talked to everyone in the only restaurant I can find, and can't find anything. I'm just confused and frustrated now.

Have you completed the main story?
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:50 pm

BlackAion2 wrote:I remember from last game that you could get really fat is that possible here?

Not this time no
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gamer210 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:56 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
Dracon_Kitsune wrote:

Are you dracon jumping the gun and is trying the beehive before final boss because it’s one of the last things on episode 2’s todo list
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:42 pm

gamer210 wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:
Dracon_Kitsune wrote:Ok, I think I am missing something then. I've talked to everyone and went into every building in the mining town, and can't find a sheriff. I've talked to everyone in the only restaurant I can find, and can't find anything. I'm just confused and frustrated now.

Are you dracon jumping the gun and is trying the beehive before final boss because it’s one of the last things on episode 2’s todo list

Ok, that was part of it, I was using the wrong game files. With the correct one, I can rematch the werecat girl, but can't find the beehive stuff.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby UnidentifiedTurian » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:05 am

Am I an idiot? I cannot find the forest theater at all.
UnidentifiedTurian
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game