Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Unofficial SSVM

Postby PerfectDark » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:15 pm

SSVM: Simple Starbound Vore Mod

WARNING

Sheights made a forum for the mod. Check it out: http://ssvm.forumotion.com/
Do note i am no longer checking this thread. The mod is in Sheights hands, and all messages to me will most likely not be responded too, as i am not familiar with all the new features he has been adding in lately. Thank you for understanding this.

This is a mod, meaning it modifies/adds files to the game. This can cause unstabillities and crashes. It isnt always easy for us to find and resolve all bugs imidiatly. There is a chance of crashes, lost worlds / planets etc. Take backups or test the parts of the mods on safe/trash characters first if possible. If you notice strange behavoir, send us the error logs found in Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage. Zip up the starbound.log file(s) and send it to us, explaining what you did for the crash/bug to happen and what it does.

I also urge you to read the changelogs in the forum thread or in posts by me, Sheights, TreeBuddy or NekoYuki AND the readme file included in your download. There might be removed preds or such you need to delete/remove before you can update. Also remember to not just overwrite the folder with a new version. To be safe, delete your old version of the mod before pasting in the new version, incase of obsolete files or preds.

Warning over

IMPORTANT LINKS

Introductionary video: https://youtu.be/a9FEjU-nBtQ
This is a quick and easy video explaining the ins and outs of the mod. Should help you get started.

Issue Tracker: https://github.com/Sheights/StarboundSi ... Mod/issues
Got a problem? Send it to us here, or check here to see if it has been reported.

Wiki and info about the mod: https://github.com/Sheights/StarboundSimpleVoreMod/wiki
Here you can find written information about parts of the mod. Outdated? Send me a PM and i'll get around to updating it!

NPC Tenant spawn list and requirements: http://tinyurl.com/SSVM-TenantRequirement
A full, complete list over NPC Tenants you can spawn and their requirements. Check the button of the link for Preds or Prey list.

This is a continuation of the mod made by ArgobargSoup. As said by him, you're free to modify the mod as long as you don't claim to have made it yourself, which I do not do in any way, shape or form. This is an unofficial update(s?) to the mod. If anyone has a problem with this feel free to send me a PM or leave a reply in this topic.
This topic was made to make it easier to update this unofficial version of the mod, and to keep the most recent version on the first page of the topic.

If you ever wonder about anything in the mod, feel free to send us a PM here on Eka's, make a reply to this thread, or make an issue on our github. We'll do what we can to reply and respond!

Now for the links:

Original Forum Topic: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42473

July 29th post, Update 8.0.1 info: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 0#p2508972

Server Thread: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44342&p=2369076#p2369076

Quick download: https://github.com/Sheights/StarboundSi ... d/releases

Developer Tumblr Page: http://issheights-true.tumblr.com/

Future Features: http://issheights-true.tumblr.com/futurefeatures
Current Requests: http://issheights-true.tumblr.com/requests
Current NPC Preds: https://github.com/Sheights/StarboundSi ... cchart.png or http://tinyurl.com/SSVM-TenantRequirement (Updates less frequently)

Credits:
-Nekoyuki, Idea for making them talk, and lines, lines and more lines!
-Yoyox for suplementing more lines for augumon and avali.
-ArgobargSoup, making this fantastic mod
-Treebuddy, nice icons and art. Design of most of the predators in the mod.
-Sheights, doing all the programming.
-Various Artists, more credited in the credit.txt file in the mod!
-You guys, for making all the nice preds for the mod!

Enjoy!
Last edited by PerfectDark on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 87 times in total.
PerfectDark
Somewhat familiar

Re: Unofficial SSVM, Version Rub.4 | Rub them preds!

Postby TheSignPainter » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:37 pm

I like this, I like it a lot.

I know this has been asked like a bajillion times before BUT I feel it should be asked: could the player be given the ability to swallow and/or be swallowed by NPCs and/or other players?
(May seem like a stupid question at this point, but here's some words of wisdom: The only stupid questions are the ones nobody has ever asked to themselves or to others.)
- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:52 pm

I'm subscribing to this topic as all of the content so far has been very wonderful and kinky

here's hoping for more juicy fem preds and hungry bellies/wombs
Firon
---

Postby PerfectDark » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:41 am

TheSignPainter wrote:I like this, I like it a lot.

I know this has been asked like a bajillion times before BUT I feel it should be asked: could the player be given the ability to swallow and/or be swallowed by NPCs and/or other players?
(May seem like a stupid question at this point, but here's some words of wisdom: The only stupid questions are the ones nobody has ever asked to themselves or to others.)

We are actually looking into making something akin to a "vore gun", but it still only in planning phase. I am not a super advanced programmer, nor am i too familiar with LUA or the Starbound API. I'll do my best, but if you were to know someone who is familiar with starbound mods or LUA scripting, it would speed up the process if we could get a real coder on board :p
PerfectDark
Somewhat familiar

Postby bloodle8 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:57 am

Come on, you dumb floran villager... Get in my naga's belly..!

*cough* Pardon, nothing. >w> Anyway, I'm super looking forward to seeing some new lines from the preds. Hearing preds talk to their prey is one of my favorite things ever~
bloodle8
Participator

Postby yoyox » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:38 am

i wanted to ask if you want me to resend the dialogue. I made for Agumon I just finished moving it to the new dialogue format
yoyox
New to the forum

Postby PerfectDark » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:31 pm

yoyox wrote:i wanted to ask if you want me to resend the dialogue. I made for Agumon I just finished moving it to the new dialogue format

Feel free to send it over. I still have the old one you sent, but i wouldn't mind seeing the new one.
PerfectDark
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowstep952 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:40 am

We are actually looking into making something akin to a "vore gun", but it still only in planning phase. I am not a super advanced programmer, nor am i too familiar with LUA or the Starbound API. I'll do my best, but if you were to know someone who is familiar with starbound mods or LUA scripting, it would speed up the process if we could get a real coder on board :p
[/quote]

what if you make it as ability like a suit tech? would it be easier on the coding side on it? it's just a thought though
Shadowstep952
New to the forum

Postby deletn92b69g26 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:26 pm

I love all the preds that you have! Especially the FNAF , Mass Effect , and starbound races ones!
deletn92b69g26
Been posting for a bit

Postby deletn92b69g26 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:35 pm

Also if it is possible , maybe you can add an optional craftable toilet that allows the preds to dispose of the players remains? (Aka scat.) Sorry if that is not possible and all this post is doing is wasting your time.
deletn92b69g26
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoYuki » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:24 pm

Well again. We have to be able to do coding. currently the preds are FURNITURE. They do not move from their place. they're not living/moving NPCs
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby deletn92b69g26 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:48 pm

Last post for this version of the mod , I learnt that if you spawn any villagers on your ship , along with a passive pred or hungry one , sooner or later they'll get gobbled up by them and the pred will emit text like it ate a player. I just love to imagine that why I'm down , mining on a planet , my puppy villager gets tricked by Chica to get eaten and then is subsequently digested.....and sometimes when I'm there , I still allow my villagers to be digested...does that make a bad person? ....Yes...yes it does.
deletn92b69g26
Been posting for a bit

Postby treebuddy » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:39 pm

nah it dosent ^v^ they are the one that get tricked to easely ,°3° or maybe they wanted to be trick we never know °w°*evil laugh* mouhahahahaha

but i dont thinks the fnaf pred was that great ,i didnt hear anybody else using them :s .could have been better °o°
treebuddy
Participator

Postby doomrider012345 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:15 am

PerfectDark wrote:

What if your vore-gun used a type of grapple-hook to reel in ppl? You could have it so when it touches terrain it just returns to the device, but when it strikes a player's location, it tries to reel them in! Upon being reeled in, they could get eaten by the player :3 there could even be different versions of the gun for belly sizes, and if it is safe or digestion... Sorry I get carried away, it's me shayd, btw... And I bet your vore-gun is already well into development so...
doomrider012345
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheSignPainter » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:03 pm

PerfectDark wrote:

As much as I'd like to say I either know a lot about LUA scripting or know someone who does, neither is true. However, I am somewhat working with my own Starbound mod which basically makes a lot more in-game stuff. Definitely a good learning experience for a language I have zero prior experience with =P
- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby treebuddy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:06 pm

Hey every one ,i know its not same thing but it can be added in the mod , so i was making a pred mech in this very moment and when i got to look at my progresse its just becaume silly cause i made de body and it fit at the right size for arm and leg articulation but i didnt make the leg and arm so it look like a bionicwolf for the moment °3°,and i make a swallow and spitout animation (spoiler :they work extremly well >u<)
Attachments
wolfmech.png
treebuddy
Participator

Postby treebuddy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:16 pm

yeah i succesfull armed that wolf, litteraly arm'ed °3° ,now we only need one step further <w< ...... cause she need legs (i love bad puns)
Attachments
armedwolf.png
treebuddy
Participator

Postby treebuddy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:58 pm

thadah i finaly finish her ; °u° it was quite some job but done it , i didnt make the meck mod all the credit go to those guys-> ( http://community.playstarbound.com/reso ... tion.2662/ ) you will need to dowload it be the link °3° the mod is to big ,the doc i will publish is only the moddification i did. just 2 things the walk animation look a little clumsy cause of the normal mech walk ,i might change it later .and if you have a to much big head acessori might stick out from troath cause the player isnt hidden only behind the sprite .

in the doc there will be a mech and audio fill ,the audio simply put it in sfx it will change some mechka step for normal step ^v^ , and the mech file go to teck/mech/xsm_sigmamech.

enjoy every one!°w°

and if some one want to try and change the mech noise that i could change feel free , and you guys can totaly do wath ever you want with my sprite ,modify it ,change it ,take it °0°
Attachments
finishwolf.png
mecha.zip
(25.92 KiB) Downloaded 1040 times
treebuddy
Participator

Postby treebuddy » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:58 pm

i did a reskin of the wolf mech , now its a fox mech ^v^ ,i make the fox on the elitesigma so you can have both at the same time ,only difference between them is fox have one more swallow frame but its hard to some >3>, hope you enjoy beying happy fox meal .

and i forgot to actualy put the audio into the other doc some they are in to.
Attachments
foxmech.png
mecha.zip
with fox
(404.98 KiB) Downloaded 1054 times
treebuddy
Participator

Postby Zade » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:57 pm

was kinda bored mussing with mods and this gyazo thing, and this happened

Zade
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game