List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/9/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 2/12/

Postby HungryOnMain » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:13 pm

I made an adventure in Quest a while back! It's just the .zip file tho, it's not on the official website.

https://hungryongames.blogspot.com/2020 ... er-17.html
Image hi i'm hom!
HungryOnMain
New to the forum

Postby syIph » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:30 pm

anyone can redo the list with the curently working ones on the new player?(ruffle)
syIph
New to the forum

Postby Crazyman536 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:54 pm

Hey, just an update/notice to those waiting to download/play games from from Embryssnight. They posted a journal last night saying they will be closing their profiles shortly, so if you want to save the games/stories that they made, now is definitely the time to do so.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nouvi » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:06 am

Crazyman536 wrote:Hey, just an update/notice to those waiting to download/play games from from Embryssnight. They posted a journal last night saying they will be closing their profiles shortly, so if you want to save the games/stories that they made, now is definitely the time to do so.

Thanks for the heads up, got everything available saved, at least the current pc version stuff. Unfortunately Royal Treatment and Matron's Bookshelf is impossible to download due to itch anti-hotlinking, and Summer's End is mangled, only partially working.

....just gotta remember to pick up the final batch of stuff coming in a week...

REALLY sad to see Nyx go, but that's just how life choices are made.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Halowinner » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:19 am

Wait why is nyx leaveing?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Nouvi » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:36 am

Halowinner wrote:Wait why is nyx leaveing?

Basically life. Professional life taking over, leaving little time for secondary priority hobbies.
https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/9793827/

It truly is a shame, burning bridges, but maybe that's what they need in order to fully be able to focus on what's important. But I guess it's better to move on than linger with years and years of unfulfilled promises like what happened to Nimin/Xadera.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Crazyman536 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:46 pm

I don't know the specifics of how to set it back up properly, but you can still save the information for both matrons bookshelf and summers end. start the game, right click and choose "view frame source". Then just copy the info into a new document. Personally speaking, I need to look up how to set up an html5 document so I can run it as an interactive after the fact, since all the code is in the information already.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nouvi » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:32 am

Crazyman536 wrote:I don't know the specifics of how to set it back up properly, but you can still save the information for both matrons bookshelf and summers end. start the game, right click and choose "view frame source". Then just copy the info into a new document. Personally speaking, I need to look up how to set up an html5 document so I can run it as an interactive after the fact, since all the code is in the information already.

*edit: Never mind what was said here before. Thank you for the tip, actually looking at frame source rather than saving the frame kept the formatting, and even kept the code itself tidier as well. Made me able to save Summer's End with zero formatting issues, and also let me find the anti-hotlinking in Matron's Bookshelf and Royal Treatment. Now I've officially been able to save everything I could think of as relevant for me there. (anti-hotlink was just a single 'deferring' script at the very end of the file...)
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Nouvi » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:05 pm

Just a heads up, final update for Embryss is up, for those who want to pick that final upload up before the end of the month.
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/embryssnight/
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Skeiron » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:25 pm

Sad to see talent go, but life is like that sometimes. Thanks for the heads-up, I would have missed out on this opportunity.
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Granite » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:46 pm

Lady Idlith’s University for Monsterfolk by Reekesz has been added to the list of games. Description:

Spoiler: show
"A vorish text adventure set in a monster girl/boy college!

So, this’ll be the second update to Univoresity, now called Lady Idlith’s University for Monsterfolk. The Courtyard and Welcome Center are now open to the public, with four new npcs spread about. The core of the game hasn’t really changed much, though I’m starting to look at adding a few new mechanics later down the line. If you find any bugs please do tell me, I try my best to debug but some always slip through.
"

Link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60329

The Paladin's Horn by Blueballs has been added to the list of games. Description:

"On an adventure out in the wilderness, you find yourself cursed to slowly transform into a cock for the next person you meet...which happens to be Lance, a kind but dumb paladin. Will you find a cure to the curse, or will you become this horse boy's thick rod for the rest of your life?

And can Lance survive this experience unchanged? It's hard to stick to your oaths when you have someone wiggling and throbbing between your legs...

22 Endings!
Lots of choices!
Lots of cock tf content, but also a few other tfs including clone, petrification, and feralisation!
"

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/41153472/

Hungry Quest: A Vore Adventure by Brpdchainsaw has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Hungry Quest: A Vore Adventure tells the story of a Ghoul who wanders into an unsuspecting castle town, looking for food and fun.
You guide the Ghoul through 5 areas in the town and search for prey, when you find a target you will have to talk to them and try to get them alone before you can have "Fun" with them.

Features:
9 NPC's
11 Endings including unlockable bonus pages
Plenty of ridiculous Sex
and of course, Vore
"

Link: https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view ... -adventure

Hungry Quest 2: City of Monsters by Brpdchainsaw has been added to the list of games. Description:

"In Hungry Quest 2 : City of Monsters you take the role of the Ghoul Princess, set of on your journey and discover the hidden Monster (Girl) Civilisation deep within the jungle.

Meet with over 15 NPC's to eat, sleep, and talk with in 7 locations.
Each NPC comes with an unlockable ending, but watch out for game overs.
"

Link: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... f-monsters

Stowaway by HungryOnMain has been added to the list of games. Description:

"So, after having it online for an entire year, it's time to give Stowaway its proper finale. I'm not going to update it after this, and you can have it for free. It's been deleted off itch, so I might as well put it here.

WARNING: Contains NSFW scenarios, some minor violence, and a whole lotta vore.
"

Link: https://hungryongames.blogspot.com/2020 ... er-17.html

Fattening The Boyfriend by ZdarLighT has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Your boyfriend has decided he wants to become as fat as possible. You've decided to help him.

Contains furries, weight gain, immobility, vore (soft, oral vore and object vore), and digestion.
"

Link: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... -boyfriend

Feed Dating 2 by TastyAce has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Content warning: This interactive is for adults only. It contains cock vore, unbirthing, oral vore, and anal vore. It also contains pet play, dom/sub interactions, spanking, and sucking cock.

You ended up dating one of four lovely people in the last game. After your relationship starts, where does it go?

A 1700-word Twine (6000 words in the Patreon version)
"

Link: https://tastyace.itch.io/feed-dating-2

Embryss Night has been updated to Last Update. Changelog:

"I've spent most of the weekend and most of today as Unity is... essentially crumbling in my hands. I've done complete tear down and re-install. I've been losing functionality for a while now in terms of being able to produce cross-platform and this is very disappointing seeing as this is why I made the move to Unity in the first place.

With deep apologies, I only was able to produce a Windows distro. Everything else is resulting in C# and compiler level errors.
I've included a .rtf version of the script that anyone can pick up and read. I know this isn't really the best solution but I'm at the end of my rope here and time is increasingly an issue.

What I'm able to upload is here:
https://embryssnight.itch.io/embryssfinal
The WIN and ENscript are the new files.
"

Summoned By Accident RPG (Interactive Version) has been updated to Version #13. Changelog:

"What's New?

- There be people doing sneaky things out in the park, hunting with Trald will help you catch part of it in the act!
- Jogging with Gen can get pretty repetitive at times, now, you'll tend to get distracted by things going around in the neighborhood.
- Ferron will now casually talk to you about things as you hang out with him when he's working.
- The bois at the bar have some new words to give you when hanging out with them, all depending on what you've seen and done before. Kevin, however, still says the same stuff. He's got something extra special for you coming up.
- After the Ruvin fight in the park, you can now also talk to Gen about what happened, unfortunately that'll get cut short. Fortunately, ends with you getting a new way to earn some cash!
- Xav is ready to help you meet some new people like he discussed at the park. Though doing what they want for you is going to eat up a lot of your time, you can always count on your everyday citizen to help you pass the commute time however.
- Grisus didn't get left out! He's way is just not at his place of work, least not his first one. Talk with him at your house after getting to know Aero where he's interested in you, and the big guy will be able to hook you up.
- Fixed giving all skills on load
- Fixed several jobs having errors
- Fixed several scenes not having options to continue
- Fixed some scenes skipping content/dialouge
- Fixed name issues
- Fixed some images not appearing where they were supposed to
- Fixed getting your own wolf series of event with Trald
- Fixed Gen refusing to help you pump your guns
- Fixed Harold not letting you workout with him
- Fixed Darrius' glasses so he can see you shake dat ass when he's working out
- Fixed Not being able to work at the CV Arena after Greg hooked you up
- Fixed Kevin's 2nd event sometimes not procing

It's a biggin'! Those jurbs will keep you distracted for awhile. Just a word of advice, just like everything else in the game, more events and scenes unlock with the more people you've scene and events you've done. Next month doe! Phone users! Prepare! If everything goes right, it should be displaying properly next update. Then after that... Prepare your download speeds. We'll be laying down the groundwork to make SbArPg into an application for your desktop! I know right?! Totally unique and never been done before. Innovation!
"

Between the Shrouded Peaks has been updated to Version 2.4. Changelog:

"-Han now has a maw shot in his date if you choose the vore ending.

-New cameo character: Luther

-Some game logic has been redone to make variable definitions more fluid and organized.

-Luther has 3 storyline options, some will be considered lose conditions for his overall quest. His 2 longer dates are now tied as the longest in the game.

-If you don't want to restart the game when you get a new version, Zyyph can now do a minor memory wipe and fix broken variables. Using old saves is still not recommended though.

-Zyyph will keep track of quest rewards to prevent cheating.

-Small dialogue fixes

-Another rework of the shop logic
"

NomCon has been updated to Version 2.0. Changelog:

"Changelog : v. 2.0
3/18/21
-Added three locations (Food court seating, food court restaurants, maintenance closet)
-Rech (OV, CV, AV)
-Ayrrenth (OV, CV, AV ; full tour)
-Larian (OV)
-Kitsebi (Accidental ; OV, AV)
-Artemis (OV, AV ; full tour)
-Juniper (OV)
-Levin (AV)
-Jell (Absorption, endo)
~30k words
"

The Hotel has been updated to Version 1.15. Changelog:

"-Added Sal (shrinking, oral vore, endo unbirth)
-Added Willis (oral sex, musk play, fat, oral vore)
-Added Thash (making out, tentacle tongue, cock vore)
-Added SebaenSah (oral vore, throat pouch)
-Added Juniper (Feral) (goo, absorption, indefinite)
-Added Claire (shrinking, oral vore)
-Added 1 Ferra scene (accidental anal vore, upset stomach, possible digestion or endo)
"

Dormaus Valley has been updated to Version 1.16. Changelog:

"New content from me:

The market square in Gran Campion now has a sinister statue. If you visit it twice, you will find you love and worship it more than you ever realised

There is a very unique new inn in the northern fields outside Dormaus Village. A special way to enter and leave, and an option to stay forever are both there for cock vore fans

Procedurally generated NPCs can be encountered in many outdoor sections of Dormaus Village, with dialogue and suggestive events. They have a bunch to say and you can even cast spells on them if you learned the spells from Saberhagen at the marketplace. Just be careful casting a fox tf on someone who's already a fox...that might end strangely.

From Reese Ikena:

There is a mystical kitsune statue in the northern plains outside Dormaus well worth checking out

At Otterton docks, you can enter the house of a special orca. He has three fun and kinky events, followed by a very special event. He also has gorgeous icons drawn by Reese!
The special event can be dealt with in two ways. Each has a different success outcome, and each has TWO failure outcomes (randomly chosen), for a total of four bad ends with a variety of inanimate and vore fun. This is highly recommended

From Lionkinglover12:

If you are a royal boar as your species and are friends with Saberhagen, the ruins will have a new event. This event continues at Grizz's bar, and can end with you joining Grizz's collection of delicious beer bottles
You can also find a new bar in the slums of Gran Campion, where a handsome wolf would love to taste you

From Meek:

If you do the Dracolich event in the mirror maze and select "turn the human into a minion", "turn them all into minions" and "use a mind control spell", you'll get an additional special reward. You can also get this reward from evil-Titan, if you corrupted him during his quest

The reward can be used to hypnotise Mikhail in the general store and make him a horny slut for some dropout gryphons

You can trade in the reward to King Gareth for a different one, if you have Gareth's relationship at max

The exchanged reward can be used to brainwash Titan and do six extremely lewd sex scenes with him - be cautious if you like to keep Titan as pure and precious

From Cassidy
If you defeat the stallion on the farm path, you can have your way with the mares afterwards

From PGS Ivy
If you follow Flute's questline all the way to the tgtf, you can get an additional romantic scene at the end
"

Flora and Sauna has been updated to Version 0.8. Changelog:

"Meet 3 new guest characters Bonnie, Soto and Dusk!
Watch Stella use her new toy "The Organizer"
Go on a date with Sauvia!
Help Verina "Fill up" things at the bar.
"

Hell's Perversions has been updated to Version 1.4. Changelog:

"-Added non-binary partner in the Sex Club.
-Added character illustration.
-Added a new ending.
"

The Lodge has been updated to Version #34. Changelog:

"Patch Notes
New Feature- Hint System
In Game hint system, Type "Hint" and you'll get a list of the vast majority of scenes in the room, hint for x will see if there are specific notes for an object(Very few do)
Dating Guide:Tips on dating preds, Currently hard to fund
(Perviously in) Basics Guide, Common commands, things to do ect.

New Scenes/things to find
Paint Brush pred
Small scenes/Flavor
Give in option to feral Leo's stomach now happens much quicker
Gym snatch and devour scenes for Haji and Rorshack if there, and seeing it from the outside
2 more flavor scenes in the campground
Underhall flavor scenes/fixed up
Rare dungeon "Torture"Scene done to Temblor
Parking lot scene, Pouncer wrecking...(splattered mag needed)

Once you enter Eventides room, Gleam will hunt you down, Can easily escape his coming and he won't follow you after.
Can mount feral rat in stables
Doubledoors now visible in the quad area, leads to pouncer flavorfull encounter
Fixes
Fixed Pouncers soul vore in the graveyard, look at the derlict tomb with a weak soul and a fairly decent chance to die
Mayhem's Offer Self functions again
Fixed Woodies other digestion path
Bellyrub now functions properly
The jaildoor now self opens if no one is on their way in 30sec
"

Degrees of Lewdity has been updated to Version 0.2.23.2. The changelog for Version 0.2.22.6 can be found here and for Version 0.2.23.2 can be found here.
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/28/

Postby calin22 » Tue May 25, 2021 8:22 pm

One Inch (by the same creator as Elsa's Motel) has is currently on build 0.23. There are multiple vore interactions and very fun and indepth gameplay! I highly recommend people check it out:
https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopi ... 4&t=156494
https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view ... g/one-inch
https://mega.nz/file/myZRzQTa#-B0B44Pli ... HRmqosdeiM
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/28/

Postby Granite » Sun May 30, 2021 11:09 pm

Apologies for the long delay in between updates, everyone. Life got rather hectic there the past few months. But, because of that, I have a rather large update to give you all and a bunch of new games added to boot.

New Games

The Vorgy by TastyAce has been added to the list of games. A Kickstarter for the game can also be found here for the next 2 weeks. Description:
"You've been invited to Tyranius mansion for a night of sex and feasting. How will you hook up with the sexy specimens before you?

Features:

~20,000 words in this demo alone.
An engaging, sex-positive storyline with multiple branches!
One big mansion to explore at your leisure! The demo features the entrance hall, and in the base game, we have the first floor, which has six rooms. If we reach our stretch goals, we can unlock more!
A variety of people to romance, from furry beasts to human beings! In our demo: Wilma, a cheeky retriever, and Denny, a shy human. The more this project makes, the more characters we can add to the mansion!
Choose your name, species, private parts, and pronouns! Be a sexual or asexual! Be a pred/prey, both, or neither!"

Link: https://tastyace.itch.io/the-vorgy

One Inch by bitchinmofo456 has been added to the list of games. Description:
"Play as a miniaturized person who's found themselves prisoner to a strange club of women who intend to make you their plaything.

Some notes for those interested:

This game is the result of a two person team. Garrisen and I have been working over the last couple months to create the best text-based, giantess game we can muster. This game includes a minimalist art style to convey scale and scenery, a simplistic but engaging turn-based battle system, a functional stat and leveling system that gives the player control over the type of character they play as, a series of mini-games to be expanded upon in later releases, and a simple crafting system that allows the player to utilize the many items found lying around the world."

Link: https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view ... g/one-inch

Hungry Quest 3: Room Service by Brpdchainsaw has been added to the list of games. Description:
"I've been working on a threequel to my text adventure "Hungry Quest: A Vore Adventure", its still a work in progress but I'll update the game with each NPC I finish.

The story follows a day in the life of a Ghoul living in a modern city, she works in the exceptionally fancy Grand Dragon Hotel and spends her time going into guests room to help them with their problems, or to help herself to the guests!

The Final game will be have over 25 NPC's to interact with, each with multiple sex and vore scenes to unlock... This project might kill me..."

Link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60436

Project Wild One by Lithier has been added to the list of games. Description:
"Project Wild One is a rapid-turn-based adventure game focused on flexibility, player freedom, and rewarding creative interaction with NPC AIs. The main focus of this project is the development of a flexible system for tracking and portraying encounters of many kinds with as few limitations as possible.

You will play the Wild One, an unstoppable creature struggling to achieve its goals in many different strange locations. It will be up to you to choose how to overcome those that would stop you, be it through seduction, domination, violence, using other NPCs against them, or even vore. You'll be able to choose which of these options you'd like to be possible when you start your playthrough, so you can disable all vore, or play a game where you solve all your problems with sex or getting vored, but never vore anyone, fight, or get penetrated, and so on.

This game is meant to be a challenge to myself and to what games can do in this genre. I want sex and vore to feel "meaningful" in the gameplay, to feel more real by making it the crux of the action. Can you make a fetish-optional game that doesn't feel like there's an obvious "gap" where ignored parts should go? I have a lot of questions and a lot of frustrations with how games are made, and this project is my chance to delve in deep and try to find the answers."

Link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/project-wild-one-41881874

Kidnapped By A Dining Duo by TastyAce has been added to the list of games. Description:
"Uh oh! When investigating a spooky house, Raven is kidnapped by the two hungry owners, Roxanne and Ira! Can you guide her through their game and escape the mansion? Will you become prey--or perhaps a predator?"

Link: https://tastyace.itch.io/kidnapped-by-a-dining-duo-demo

Leona's Birthday Binge by B-n-B (AidanFireGuy) has been added to the list of games. Description:
"Though SFW, this interactive fic is fetish-based by nature, specifically belly kink, vore, feeding, stuffing, burping, etc. If that isn't your thing, please steer clear.

This piece is based off of the Twisted Wonderland world, starring you, as the POV reader Prefect with the subject of this fic, everyone's favorite lazy lion boi, Leona Kingscholar."

Link: https://b-n-b.itch.io/leonas-birthday-binge

Nostram's Heroic Feast by TastyAce has been added to the list of games. Description:
"The dragon Nostram has captured three heroes (or "thieves" as he likes to call them). How will he eat them?"

Link: https://tastyace.itch.io/nostrams-heroic-feast

An Angel Next Door by JRUndercover has been added to the list of games. Description:
"In 'An Angel Next Door' you play as Tan, a pet squirrel with an unfortunate crush on Angel, the squirrel-eating dog next door. Navigate your neighbourhood and try to survive as you win over Angel's affections."

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/41772557/

Voronica Cleans House by Heedless has been added to the list of games. Description:
"I am Heedless and I have been making a 'Voronica Cleans House: a Vore Adventure'! It is a 3DCG visual novel which follows a very hungry bunny girl (the titular Voronica) as she deals with an infestation of "tinies" in the titular house. Bunnies aren't meant to have that kind of diet though, and she starts to experience unanticipated changes as she goes...

Themes:
Vore (duh), Giantess, Insertion, Cruelty, Transformation, Breast Expansion, Belly Growth, Cruelty, Throat Bulge

Content:
A visual novel with high interactivity, the paid version of 'Voronica Cleans House' currently includes an hour of voracious gameplay (depending on your reading speed), five potential transformations, nine victims, five main characters, a hundred and twenty five Full HD CG renders, over 10,000 words and way too many sprites! It's currently early access with two acts out of four (+endings). The demo is Act 1 of currently 2."

Link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60992

Game Updates

Triple R has been updated to Version 0.3.4. Changelog:
"Heyoooooooooo puppers! It is a pleasure and relief to announce i finally got a new build for Triple R!!! Now for chapter 4. But also have some things to discuss first.

1. This build took a LONG time to make, because i was experimenting with a more improved and cute looking gallery (It isn't done, or present in the current demo). Because i want it to be better, look and function like a proper gallery!

2. VORE MINIGAME!(not YET implemented) Yee you heard right! I am currently working on implementing a mini-game, with major help from Timon the Yeen, i want to make it as tasty and hard to go through! Basically the plan is to introduce a breath play mini-game where some snake swallowed you. And you need to take calculated breaths, and at the end. Hold it as much as you can! If you fail to do these 3 times.... Well you will be just another squirming helpless prey turned into chub~

3. The "Free roam". It isn't exactly a free roam, but just a more free part of the chapter, where you manually need to go in the correct place to activate the cut-scenes, an events for you to proceed the chapter! (This is the part that was the most difficult >.<)

4. The puzzles. Yeah i am planning on adding simple but fun puzzles to the game, such as jigsaws for example, Planning for a especial scene in one f the rooms, only accessible at the very end of this build, hehehe.

5. And finally the one bad thing about this build... It is a HUUUUUUUGE script and work(Almost the size of the other chapters). But only the path followed by the micro path in chapter 3 has content, and it is not finished due to me needing to get codes and mini-games and puzzles aaaaaaaaaa XD. So it abruptly ends before you get the main objective.

6. The chapter that follows the aqua path will be shorter but more action and sneaky orientation. Due to the difference in planning of Phillip, and The Mistress

7. Proof-reading. Synx_the_Lynx is working hard proof-reading the game ^-^ But that doesn't mean I'm letting grammar go crazy! I took the time to go and search for grammar, and check for little mistakes, so this build will certainly be better among the "Script only builds""

Life of the Party has been updated to Version 0.5.0. Changelog:
"* Garage Route: Meet Ren Davis, a highly emotive fox with a penchant for fast cars and petty theft!"

Recovery has been updated to Version 0.1.3. Changelog:
"NEW NPCs IN 0.1.3:
Tora, Gilda, Rupert, Melli, Salazar, Kiri, Dorothy, Grace, Gregor, Garel, Moran, Maria, Bubbles, Bryll

INTERACTION ITEMS CURRENTLY COMPLETE:
These items can be given to NPCs to trigger specific lines or scenes. To do so, use the syntax: "Give [ITEM] to [NPC]" - Exceptions are listed below and also referred to on the item proper. There are other items linked to specific NPC quests, but they will tell you how to use those. These below are more open-ended...

NEWLY COMPLETED IN 0.1.3:
Grey Scale
Raja's Room Key
Sarek's Room Key
Tora's Medication
Mysterious Cake
Kiri's Room Key
Bubbles' Room Key
Rusted Shears
Moran's Room Key
Jar of Peanut Butter
Platinum Bangle
Maria's Room Key"

Party Animals has been updated to Version 0.0.2.1. Changelog:
"-Added Karbross (snake)'s first full path
-Added character bio for Karbross
-minor grammar/spelling fixes
-Added/removed/altered a minor amount of text that I felt needed it.
-maybe other things I've forgotten"

Tin's Normal Day has been updated to Version 0.35/Final. Changelog:
"V0.35:
Alan and Voronica, ferret, rat, H/M sex, H/M/M sex, anal vore"

Between the Shrouded Peaks has been updated to Version 2.6. Changelog:
"Ver 2.5 2.14.2021

-Luther has another model for dialogue flow

-Luther’s script has been slightly edited and now features the expression changes

-You can now give Luther gifts, though there’s no reward

-Cakes are no longer infinite from the store.

-Kihijo doesn’t glitch as much when giving him gifts

-New Character: Ali the mouse -The second meeting now takes place, setting up a date with either Autumn or Kihijo. I intend to allow Dustin to come in if he’s preferred. -Ali can be found somewhere after the meeting day.

-Revised the internal logic of the love variables, updating them with a few indexing tricks I learned.

-Ali’s images have been programmed to be hidden if someone else speaks over him, and everyone else has been updated conversely.

-The electronic store at the market now sells a game console that will allow the player to skip entire days at their apartment.

Ver 2.6 3.28.2021

-Autumn’s second date is now implemented.

-Dialogue added for Eddie

-Jit’s theme now plays throughout the game on a loop.

-Jit’s theme is mapped to the music channel and can be muted.

-Extra Jit dialogue has been added

-Added Gallery mode

-Eddie has been renamed to Jim at the request of the owner. No other changes yet

-Music now fades out when eaten to allow the belly tracks to play

-Music is reset every day

-Jit’s creepy theme is used in the opening scene and Autumn’s date

-Kihijo’s second date has been implemented

-Jit’s somber theme is used in Kihijo’s date

-New Character: Neid the demon

-New locations, caves, Neid’s den, Kihijo’s bedroom

-Corrections to Daze’s dialogue

-Redone the methods that account for character love and dialogue progression

-repaired music fadein and fadeout problems"

Tooth and Craw has been updated to Version 0.5. Changelog:
"Yen, the grumpy bar snek has been added! Simply go down to the Zodia Bar and have a lil' chat! Make sure to find a way get a rat in your belly to access the scenes normally!

✨Svetch, the dragon with absolutely no sense of (literal) taste haunts the lonely streets!

✨Feeling batty? How 'bout you go down and check out the Feral Bat? She's feral. She doesn't have a name. Know what she does have though? Oral Vore. Unbirth. Full Tour. And... other things.

✨A tiger adventurer wanders the caverns where our little mouse hero is lost! He's clueless and cute. Be careful though, you might just butt in to an unfortunate end.

✨ Venter_Laetus has a few new scenes! Chock-full of excellent dirty detail, they're now public! Originally they were gained from a reward for subscribing to my SubscribeStar! (Yes, I'm plugging it in again.)

✨New art! Fox, Yen, Tiger, Princess, and more have fresh new faces!"

The Hotel has been updated to Version 1.20. Changelog:
"Changelog
11/15/20
-Added Amber (coiling, OV, digestion)
-Added Receptionist (tongue play, OV, digestion)
-Added Overly (food play, feeding, OV, belly humping, digestion)
-Added Triac (anal sex, OV, digestion, optional disposal)
-Added Juniper (cowsnake form) (udder vore, entrapment)
-Added 1 SebaenSah scene (throat pouch vore, endo)
-Added 1 Ferra scene (UB, endo)"

Degrees of Lewdity has been updated to Version 0.2.24.3. The changelog can be found here.
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 5/30/

Postby Hcam » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:53 am

Thanks for your constant work in this list, Granite.
Hcam
New to the forum

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 5/30/

Postby Granite » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:01 pm

New Games

It's A Gluttonous Life by Sriseru has been added to the list of games. Description:
"After waking up from a coma, you find yourself suffering from amnesia (yes, I know, it's super original). And once the hospital realizes that they cannot charge you for your stay, they kick you out.
However, your nurse takes pity on you and lets you stay at her place for a while on the condition that you get a job within two days and move out at the end of the month. And if you fail, she'll eat you (of course, she'll also eat you if you act like a prick or if you straight up ask for it).
More activities and characters will be added eventually, as well as new roommates you can move in with.

Features:
Customizable (but non-visible) player character
Female predators
Oral Vore
Unwilling Vore
Willing Vore
Slow Digestion
Weight Gain
Switchable 1st or 3rd person view upon being eaten"
Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/42092645/

Izak's Halloween Party by Tantus has been added to the list of games. Description:
"Happy Halloween everyone!
SO apparently numbers can grow exponentially, which is why DY Gym is still sitting there half finished. I promise I am still working on it, but I wanted to have more content to actually share on reasonable timeline, so this is my first installment of my Izak series!
First the warnings, I'm posting this in full size, because it mostly is, but there are some labeled shrink stories in there too, if that concept scares you! (But it's Halloween, so you should try it anyway, 'cause that's when you do scary things.) Otherwise it has oral and cock vore, willing and unwilling, there are endings with mild torture, and one has mild cum digestion. I'm pretty sure I labeled all that, and I promise its pretty tame!

I am trying a fantastic new twine story format called Chapbook, which I think looks amazing, I am very thankful to the people who wrote that! Let me know if the color scheme was alright, I wanted to make it Halloween-y but still readable.

So I think there's 12 endings in this, one of them is going to be my "canon," and the future Izak's Thanksgiving will continue off that ending. Spoiler alert, you live in that one, 'cause otherwise it'd be pretty hard to continue your story. I send you the right direction for it, it's not too hard to find, promise!
Otherwise, Happy Halloween again everyone, and I hope you all enjoy it!"
Link: https://www.voreplay.com/index.php?topic=9621

A Tiny Bit From Home by Crox has been added to the list of games. Description:
"A Tiny bit from Home is a visual novel game made on renpy that uses 3D scenes made on Koikatsu by myself, if you know me by the arts that I make using koikatsu you probably already have some idea of what to expect of the scenes of the game, in this game, your objective is to find your way back to your original home, or... find a NEW home with one of the preds of the game, Which preds you can live with however, you will have to find out, since most of them will just want to digest you in the end~

What content the game currently has?

- Unbirth
- Anal vore
- Oral vore
- M/?
- F/?
- Monster girls/boys
- Other tinies"
Link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60004

Game Updates

Skyrim: CYOA has been updated to Version 6.0.1. Changelog:
"06/03/21 - V6.0 - 614 new scenes (355 unique)
06/04/21 - V6.0.1 - problem fixed, typo fixed (Twine still isn't updated but will be soon)"

Saint Miluina's Vore Academy has been updated to Version 0.5.1. Changelog:
"Added a full new day of content, including 11 new vore scenes
Added 1 new vore scene to Day 4
Made some minor UI updates
Added a prey tracker to the relationship overview screens for major characters
Made character name highlighting in non-story text more consistent and slightly changed how it's handled: Major characters are written in gold, minor characters in cyan, and fodder characters no longer have any special identification on their names. This way people other than me should now be able to identify whether a character without a relationship tracker is considered fodder or a minor character.
Updated the evasion check in the scene on Day 2 with Leila and Mina so that you can't automatically bypass any danger by choosing to swallow Mina
Fixed certain scenes that had a vore recap message not increasing your total escaped/total eaten count. Additionally, Haley's lab scene no longer incorrectly adds to your total escaped count.
Minor typo and bug fixes"

DY Gym has been updated to Version 0.3. Changelog:
"Anyway, here's an update, with more of what I want the game to actually be, a messy web of choices that is ultimately linear, but I try to hide it well! Hopefully you guys wont hate me for leaving in branches I'm still working on, I wanted to get feedback on the directions they were going. I'm aware there's a severe lack of pred perspective scenarios, that will be fixed! I'm trying to give preds the choices they should have, which is a lot more writing than prey perspective, since after a certain point, prey lose their ability to choose stuff!"
Last edited by Granite on Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 6/4/2

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:14 pm

Thanks Granite!
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:16 am

Does anyone know who made a html game called "Basics of Digestion"? I have the game on my phone but I don't remember where I got it from and who made it.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby DontTellAnyone » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:18 pm

PrimeLvl37 wrote:Does anyone know who made a html game called "Basics of Digestion"? I have the game on my phone but I don't remember where I got it from and who made it.

This? https://aryion.com/g4/view/677192
Last edited by DontTellAnyone on Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
DontTellAnyone
New to the forum

Postby Firon » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:53 am

you will need to remove Embryss Night entirely...there are no offical links to download the content...it's all gone from the internet now
Firon
---

Postby Nayko93 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:03 pm

Firon wrote:you will need to remove Embryss Night entirely...there are no offical links to download the content...it's all gone from the internet now

someone will surely have a copy and post a new link
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game