List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/9/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 6/4/2

Postby Granite » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:03 am

Firon wrote:you will need to remove Embryss Night entirely...there are no offical links to download the content...it's all gone from the internet now

I really don't understand the people who quit and take all their stuff down. Couldn't they just leave it all there and never log in to the account again? Nyx could always just remove their author links from the description or something. Or at least if you're going to remove everything, give a consolidated download place for everything and just have that one place.

Removing everything just feels...insulting.
Granite
Participator

Postby Samar » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:31 am

Granite wrote:
Firon wrote:you will need to remove Embryss Night entirely...there are no offical links to download the content...it's all gone from the internet now

I really don't understand the people who quit and take all their stuff down. Couldn't they just leave it all there and never log in to the account again? Nyx could always just remove their author links from the description or something. Or at least if you're going to remove everything, give a consolidated download place for everything and just have that one place.

From what I understood the main reason seemed to be that keeping it up was eating away at them. They knew they could not finish it or continue working with it. And having it up left them stressed out, so they gave a warning and a place to download everything before it got deleted.
Samar
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shroomz » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:37 pm

Some people also have to take their creations down in every place possible because in Current Year:tm: there's a non-zero chance that their family, employers, religious leaders, school, or any number of other people could find out about it, whether due to finding it themselves (often through social media like Facebook and Twitter), or because some malicious bastard sends it to them on purpose. As sad as it is for those of us outside of their situation who liked their creation, some people's careers, mental health, relationships, and sometimes their physical wellbeing could be endangered if they were associated with any kind of deviant/fetish culture.

To be clear, I'm not saying that was the situation in this particular case, but it's a worthy general reminder. It's fine to be annoyed, but don't presume to philosophize about what other people could've/should've done, it comes across as rather insensitive.
Shroomz
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chessa » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:25 am

Yup you're right Shroomz, it's. Just the idea of cleaning your closet, to remove your ties to controversial things, for your own safety sometimes. You're able to be kind and reasonable and explain yourself to some people, but not all of them.
Join the Discord for my game here: https://discord.gg/Ua3duEUqg

Support me on Patreon here!: https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=51030251
Chessa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chessa » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:35 am

A curious IM can be removed from the list, it's pure flash and no longer runs.
Join the Discord for my game here: https://discord.gg/Ua3duEUqg

Support me on Patreon here!: https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=51030251
Chessa
Somewhat familiar

Postby danmatt » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:00 am

Chessa wrote:A curious IM can be removed from the list, it's pure flash and no longer runs.

Flash content can still be run on standalone projectors.
https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplay ... loads.html
danmatt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cameron653 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:23 am

Granite wrote:

I saw a thread of someone asking for all their stuff, and I believe I have it archived. (see: https://i.imgur.com/6M9ldrU.png. HeartToHeart, Night Side Stories (which includes EN-Warmth, FestivaloftheHunt, and TheHollow,) EmbryssNight0.2, and EmbryssNight0.3)

I'm currently uploading it to dropbox now and can drop the link here & you can redirect the download link to it.

Mind you, I'm just some random person on the internet so make sure to virus scan it and yada yada. My PC has been hacked before and while I believe I have removed everything malicious (And have done a complete scan of my PC numerous times with numerous software,) I simply can not confirm that I have nothing still lurking around. Just adding a disclaimer beforehand.

Dropbox is saying it's going to take 7 more hours to upload everything, so if all goes well and Dropbox doesn't cut it off for whatever reason, I'll have the link ready to share.
Cameron653
New to the forum

Postby Firon » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:36 am

Cameron653 wrote:Dropbox is saying it's going to take 7 more hours to upload everything, so if all goes well and Dropbox doesn't cut it off for whatever reason, I'll have the link ready to share.

you "will" have your account suspended if you upload all this to dropbox....not because you uploaded it...but because of the traffic overload you will generate as everyone tries to download it...you are better off archiving everythign into a zap/rar file and uploading it to MEGA instead...you won't get punished for traffic there supposedly
Firon
---

Postby Cameron653 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:39 am

Firon wrote:
Cameron653 wrote:Dropbox is saying it's going to take 7 more hours to upload everything, so if all goes well and Dropbox doesn't cut it off for whatever reason, I'll have the link ready to share.

you "will" have your account suspended if you upload all this to dropbox....not because you uploaded it...but because of the traffic overload you will generate as everyone tries to download it...you are better off archiving everythign into a zap/rar file and uploading it to MEGA instead...you won't get punished for traffic there supposedly

Ah, I didn't realize that Dropbox punished high traffic like that. That's unfortunate.

I'll see what I can do with MEGA. I don't particularly like MEGA because it's pretty well known for people using it to spread viruses and isn't a great site, but if that's the only choice here I'll have to take it.

Edit: Ha, funny shit. My MEGA was actually hacked as well (https://i.imgur.com/gYwJate.png Ack, reusing passwords! Got out of that habit recently, thankfully!) Just changed the password and will see about uploading it there.
Cameron653
New to the forum

Postby Cameron653 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:52 am

Alright! Compressed it and uploaded it to MEGA and it went extremely fast! Here's the link to all the Embryss games: https://mega.nz/file/msESTRrY#YukfL8KPt ... M7zOuE__zM (They're all zipped together. I could possibly zip them individually, but I have to head out for a while and won't be at my desk, so I just slammed it out quickly as possible.)

Make sure to use Adblocker and everything on the site. Hope this helps.
Cameron653
New to the forum

Postby danmatt » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:41 pm

I actually put together one of these earlier today and hadn't got around to posting it. I'll drop the link anyways since it has a few more games than what you mentioned: https://mega.nz/file/yeRAAJRB#Yvk9cV4MK ... XperOc1jMc

Includes:
Embryss Night v0.3
Embryss Night Asks (a character Q&A thing along with what would have been final scenes with some characters from after the project was given up)
Warmth
Festival of the Hunt
Flow (non-vore)
Heart to Heart
The Hollow
Royal Treatment
Summer's End
The Matron's Bookshelf

I went out of my way to collect them after the author announced their purge, so this should be the full collection. Only Window versions, which I think is for the Unity and RenPy games.
danmatt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Skeiron » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:43 pm

One Inch has been updated to 0.03, the changelog is below.
Spoiler: show
b-0.03
- All new background and storyboard images for 90% of encounters and scenarios
- Patron submitted characters can now appear as random NPC avatars
- More game options available (Toggle on/off checks for changing stances in battle/giant events)
- Refined stats/equipment/options screen
- Normal battles also now describe stances and give player the option to read about them before selecting one
- Added a dex check option to free yourself from pins as an alternative if you run out of stamina
- Fixed bug causing giants to yeet you into the nexus when setting you down
- When the player dies, the background image will remain the same unless scripted to do otherwise
- Some new stomp content with Nemara behind the bar, entirely random and minor

The link in the original post, on the textadventures site, now links to another download page where the game is available (since the game has gotten too large for direct upload to that site).
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Granite » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:45 pm

Had to split this in two because it's a bit long.

New Games

Darkrite by Galaxin has been added to the list of games. Description:
Hey everyone! I thought it was about time I showed off the thing I've been working on the past few months: another text adventure! This one is a little different from last time, and hopefully a lot more conducive to regular updates!

You play as an NPC in the MMO world of Darkrite, trying to find your place in a world that you've recently gained sentience in. Unfortunately, you happen to be the weakest, smallest mob in the game. But that won't stop you; after all, this is a game for everyone. Surely, you'll be able to power through and beat the odds!

Along the way, you'll run into players and other NPCs who may help you out, or perhaps take advantage of your small stature. Either way, it's sure to be an adventure.

This is more or less a demo, meant to gauge interest. If things take off, I'll probably be a lot more active with updates. If not, well, I doubt it'll go away, that's for sure. That being said, the UI is a bit rough at the moment. Please forgive my lack of skill with visuals ^^;

This demo includes an encounter with Sun and one with a very large, rather dimwitted kobold. Try and make your way through both, but don't worry, your progress will save even if you close the game! If you run into any bugs, just let me know and I'll do my best to fix them.

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/42739172/

Beachside by Makar-Ro has been added to the list of games. Description:
it’s a wonderful summertime day! Droves of folks are making their way to the sprawling, sandy beach, to enjoy the pleasant sun, the rolling waves, and the nearby boardwalk! The point-of-view has made their way to the seaside paradise, but… there are many folks whose definition of paradise includes a delectable preything — and you fit the bill!

- - - - -

Welcome to the beach, everyone! Beachside is a text adventure game featuring a whole bunch of fun and interesting scenes and vore scenarios, all taking place across a sunny beach and boardwalk!

Every scene comes with new audio tracks and sound effects to accompany the text! And while there’s a whole lot of scenes, every one includes a ‘sense’ option, to let you know what you’re getting into. Want a surprise? Then don’t peek! But use it to find which vore types strike your fancy, and dive on in!

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/42377587/

A Prey Girl in a Boy's World by Datstrudel has been added to the list of games. Description:
So, this game I've started I actually have something to show for this time. I found a severe lack of M/F themed vore games here, so I've decided to try my best to rectify this.
A Prey Girl in a Boy's World is a Ren'py visual novel set in a world where only boys are preds and girls are prey. The setting here is a college where you'll be able to interact with a variety of characters. Most will be OCs of mine while I'll also include other bois from other series. (I'm open to character suggestions for both male preds and female prey.)

Link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61283

TV Night With Drew by Drewburd has been added to the list of games. Description:
Welcome to my first interactive project! This was made with the help of a friend who wants to stay anonymous that did the art and game building, and I did most of the writing! This interactive story involves 23 pieces of unique artwork and three main paths with their own respective endings. The oral vore path does involve digestion though, so beware if you don't like that!

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/42563025/

High School Of Hunger: High School Is Hard When It's Easy For Girls To Eat You by The Little Guy has been added to the list of games. Description:
Take on the role of Jason, a 17 year old high school student who has been forced to transfer schools to a bigger more intimidating school. In this world, when girls reach a certain age, they get stronger and gain the ability to swallow large objects whole, which has created a culture where girls and women love to swallow people whole. Which is a hard world for you to live in, because you are easy prey since you are an unusually short guy, so it is easier for you to be devoured, especially at this new school as it is large and has rather lax rules about girls and female faculty eating students.

Will you even survive the first day? Or will you be able to make it through many days worth of school to graduate?

This is a same-sized vore fetish game. There are 8 endings so far.

Link: https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view ... to-eat-you

Shrunk In Your Apartment Building by The Little Guy has been added to the list of games. Description:
Take on the role of Jason, a 25 year old office worker that lives in an apartment with his 25 year old girlfriend Amy. After waking up to find yourself shrunken to 3 inches tall, you must decide where to go from the, to live dangerously and have some fun at your new size, or find out what happened to you and if you can get back to normal.

This is a basic shrunk around women story and the deaths that can happen. While vore, gets a main focus, there are other ways to end up dead. Of course this is an adult themed fetish kind of story.

So far there are 17 endings.

Link: https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view ... t-building

Redwood's Pokemon Sanctuary by DarkerNinja has been added to the list of games. Description:
My first Quest adventure! It's not quite done yet, so there will be updates in the future!

As a new employee at Redwood's Pokemon Sanctuary, explore the area and get to know the Pokemon present! Be careful not to take your research into their diets too far though!

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/42802397/

Downtime by Phorcyz19 has been added to the list of games. Description:
I've been meaning to try out making a text adventure in Quest for a while, and so here's the beginning of what I hope will become a full-fledged game.

Downtime is the story of an adventurer who's come to a town in order to rest between quests, spend their loot, and maybe grab a quick snack or two along the way.
Update 0.35 is finally here! No new scenes, but images made in Kisekae have been added for looking at NPCs and all but one vore scenes! See comments for details.

Link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60367
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:49 pm

Game Updates

Life of the Party has been updated to Version 0.6.5. Changelog:
v0.6.0 (Jun 2021) - Added Byron route, sound tests, and new button style.
v0.6.5 (Jul 2021) - Added Male!Hazel route, minor UI tweaks.

Saint Miluina's Vore Academy has been updated to Version 0.5.2. Changelog:
Added one new pred scene to Day 5, no special requirements to trigger
Added a new non-fatal training scene with Emma to the evening on Day 5, must be set up the prior day
Made changes to stamina regen so that it takes your weight into account. Previously, you regained 10% of your stamina per hour at any weight under normal circumstances

Triple R has been updated to Version 0.3.6. Changelog:
v0.3.5
I managed to optimize the chapter's code from almost 3000 lines down to 1200!! what this means is that i finally got a soli grip on the code of renpy, improved myself more! so the next updates will come much more easily!

I managed to introduce a jigsaw puzzle of a hacking minigame in a secret room you have to find out!! hehehehe, but for now that room is super duper dangerous!!

And in relation to the vore breathplay minigame (maybe about 90% done!), it is almost done! we are building it from ground up so thats why we taking a bit longer than usual, this chapter will be full of new mechanic such as the "free roam" part where you free to roam the lab, and enter the doors you have the keycard for, some parts require one, some two keycards.

Grammar, do not worry about grammar, i will have it all fixed properly in the major updates of the game ^-^

NEW ILLUSTRATED SCENE!!! Yee! i was feeling like i wasnt working hard enough so i sneaked a little art in this update, just keep you all hooked up! this time is different from others! learned to repeat images and cause some sort of """animation""" between many quotes, because its just two images repeating themselves to cause motion, still it is a major step towards more scenes that feel "alive". the new scene is with red, that cutie red draggie that comes with ya to help, so dont let people catch onto ya or you both going to lose yourselves.... Each in a different way!~ Hehehe!

v0.3.6
1. NEW SCENE! The biggest with 7 images n total, this return character will make you wish you were in yachr's place!~ hehehe but oh?! Whats that? This scene includes a internal pov scene! So yes go enjoy it through our poor green woof's place

2. First pat of chapter 4 complete, this first path is taken when you choose the micro path in chapter 3! More focused on sneaking around and minigame. Wait minegame??

3. The vore minigame, as you can tell. this minigame is taking quite a while to make ever since i announced it, but don't worry! Our precious yeen is working hard! And the minigame will be complete and functional on our next build!

Tooth and Craw has been updated to Version 0.6. Changelog:
The robotic criminal-gobbler, Night Hunter, has been added! Path:
The sarcastic snake barista, Yen, has a new AV ending!
The lazy warg, Princess, has a new unaware OV ending!
The blubbery scaled sconcelighter… “kobold sconcelighter” has a new UB ending!
A forum-browsing, secret-voraphile boar has been added! Along with a WIP micro-area. (In both the sense of it being a small-scale addition and Mior’s a micro there!)
The tasteless (literally!) dragon Svetch has a few new endings!

~~~
Along with this update are a few SubscribeStar awards for Venter_Laetus Venter_Laetus ! They are only available if you have “filth” enabled.
~~~

Finnegan the croc-otter is horny… and hungry! Full tour, OV, and even some kobold AV!
An expansion to the Venter AV! This time, you witness his transformation into a dragon… from the inside. There’s also a surprise if you turn sound on.

It's a Gluttonous Life has been updated to Version 0.6.1. Changelog:
Version a0.6.1 - 2/7/2021 (public release)
-Bugfixes.
-You will no longer get stuck in a loop if you black out and wake up in a predator's stomach.
-The GUI now features a "Relationship" button, which opens up the relationship window, allowing you to track characters' opinion of you. Characters are added to the window when you meet them.
-Improved the code somewhat. This won't affect players, but will make it easier for me to add more content.
-It's now possible to get drunk with Sigrid without breaking the game.
-Elaine will now eat you if you don't get a job within two days. Alternatively, if you have at least $25 on you when the deadline hits, she'll assume that you can support yourself without a job and spare you.
-The Stats window now correctly updates its information.
-Added Skill XP bars under each skill to help players keep track of their progress.
-Full tour has been implemented.
-Can now request friendly predators to squeeze you out of their stomach and into their intestines when Asking to Be Let Out.
-Players can now force their way into the intestines from a predator's stomach, provided it is not a tight stomach.
-Players can potentially get stuck while attempting to force their way into the intestines and drown in stomach acids if unable to free themselves.
-Players can crawl through a predator's intestines, the length of which depends on the predator's size and species traits.
-Can now insult NPCs.
-Can now switch view when you "Resign yourself to fate".
-Predators can now decline to eat you if your hygiene is too low.
-NPC opinion gains and losses are now affected by the player's hygiene.
-Decreased overall opinion gains and losses.

One Inch has been updated to Version 0.03. Changelog:
b-0.03
- All new background and storyboard images for 90% of encounters and scenarios
- Patron submitted characters can now appear as random NPC avatars
- More game options available (Toggle on/off checks for changing stances in battle/giant events)
- Refined stats/equipment/options screen
- Normal battles also now describe stances and give player the option to read about them before selecting one
- Added a dex check option to free yourself from pins as an alternative if you run out of stamina
- Fixed bug causing giants to yeet you into the nexus when setting you down
- When the player dies, the background image will remain the same unless scripted to do otherwise
- Some new stomp content with Nemara behind the bar, entirely random and minor

The Lodge has been updated to Version 0.35. The changelog can be found here: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/42355001/
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 8/5/2

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:18 pm

Looking forward to more games being added (as long as they have female preds, that is. I've got nothing against those who prefer male preds, but that's just not my cup of tea).
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SomeDonkus » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:07 pm

Looking forward to more games being added (as long as they have male preds, that is. I've got nothing against those who prefer female preds, but that's just not my cup of tea).
SomeDonkus
New to the forum

Postby eleventh » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:02 pm

Maexam2 wrote:Looking forward to more games being added (as long as they have female preds, that is. I've got nothing against those who prefer male preds, but that's just not my cup of tea).

SomeDonkus wrote:Looking forward to more games being added (as long as they have male preds, that is. I've got nothing against those who prefer female preds, but that's just not my cup of tea).

I'm just happy to see that people keep making these in general, regardless of the content. It makes the place feel like it's thriving. If I don't care for the content I just don't play it.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:07 pm

eleventh wrote:
Maexam2 wrote:Looking forward to more games being added (as long as they have female preds, that is. I've got nothing against those who prefer male preds, but that's just not my cup of tea).

SomeDonkus wrote:Looking forward to more games being added (as long as they have male preds, that is. I've got nothing against those who prefer female preds, but that's just not my cup of tea).

I'm just happy to see that people keep making these in general, regardless of the content. It makes the place feel like it's thriving. If I don't care for the content I just don't play it.

Hmm... Good point there. And I'd like to know what the user who copy-pasted my post wanted to achieve by doing so. Is he trying to be a parrot or something?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Granite » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:04 pm

New Games

Prehistoric Encounters by InconspicuousRaptor21 has been added to the list of games. Description:
The plot is simple enough, the player (That's you!) washes up on the shore of a seemingly deserted island after a rather nasty cruise ship crash. All alone, without the slightest bit of clothing, they must trek through the island's forbidding jungle on the off chance that they might find salvation.

Things you can do in said interactive:
- Find dinosaurs
- Befriend some of them
- Get eaten by most
- Sometimes enjoy it as well

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/43584178/

House Party by Makar-Ro has been added to the list of games. Description:
“It’s a cool summer night, and you’re invited to the party! A friend had sent a message, welcoming you to their impromptu house party! It seems that someone “forgot” to bring snacks, however—so some particularly hungry party-goers will just have to make do!”

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/43550258/

Moon Peak Manor by LiteralLemon has been added to the list of games. Description:
A sexual adventure game I have been working on for about a month. You go around and find different pokemon that are interested in having sex, with some of them having elaborate fantasies. The game has a mixture of both anthropomorphic and regular female pokemon.

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/43657819/

Mahiri's Quest by Mahiri has been added to the list of games. Description:
Midnight shadows conceal a lone feline rogue slinking through the night. What awaits her on this adventure? Treasure? Power? Defeat? Doom? Her fate is in your hands ...

Welcome to my first branching YCH! Set in a fantasy adventure world, follow Mahiri on her quest for a forbidden treasure, and all the dangers along the way.

There are both "good" and "bad" endings to be had for her within! Expect kinks like: combative sex/mild noncon, mind control, bondage, breeding/impregnation, quad on anthro, transformation, corruption, oral vore, cock vore, unbirthing, breast vore, soul vore, digestion, and even more!

Pairings are all M/F so far. Sometimes Mahiri has a dick though. These things happen.

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/43729129/

Game Updates

A Prey Girl in a Boy's World has been updated to Version Day 3. Changelog:
Day 3 added (Mostly complete. Adjustments will happen as the game goes.)
Day 1 and 2 updated a little.
Many new bois added.
A new prey girl added.
Many new scenes with branching paths and even 2 random events. (Try to find them all.)
Player prey scenes and digested endings.
Observer scenes.

Redwood's Pokemon Sanctuary has been updated to Version #2. Changelog:
The second version of my text game! This update includes two new pokemon to study!

It's A Gluttonous Life has been updated to Version 0.8.2. Changelog:
Version a0.8.2 - 4/9/2021 (public release)
-You will no longer get stuck in a timeloop if you enter the bathroom while Elaine is in there.
-The supermarket will now ban you from buying more scratchcards if your total winnings reach $100,000 or more.
-Talking with Elaine now correctly improves your relationship and advances time.
-You now have until the end of October (or until the end of the current month, if you're playing on an old save and have gone past October) to either find somewhere else to live or befriend Elaine (which will allow you to stay).
-The Player's ability to hold their breath has been slightly nerfed (it now starts at 50 instead of 100, and maxing out Fitness will increase it to 300 instead of 350).
-Jasmine will usually get off the Player if they can hold their breath long enough (requires high Fitness). Usually.
-The Player can now ask Jasmine to sit on them if both are in her living room.
-Fixed a couple of exploits with Jasmine.
-Working now fills your Social need somewhat.
-Maximum Energy has been increased.
-Energy gain from sleeping has been increased significantly, but where you sleep influences how much you gain (for example, you get more Energy from sleeping in a bed than in a sofa).
-You can now call work via telephone and either call in sick for the day or quit.
-Reenabled mouse scrolling per popular request. Please let me know if scrolling causes any errors or breaks the game in any way. This might also make it possible to play it on your phone via Joiplay again.
-You can now visit Elaine after moving out, provided you call her and get permission first.
-You can now ask to move back in with Elaine.

Version a0.8.1 - 30/8/2021 (OnlyFans and Patreon release)
-Fixed the "prev_player_home" error you get when talking with Elaine.
-You can now escape from Jasmine's facesitting scene without getting an error screen.
-You can no longer buy groceries if you live with Jasmine (her fridge gets restocked twice a day, so there's no point).

Version a0.8 - 30/8/2021
-Added a telephone system (landlines only so far, no cell phones). The telephone can be found in the living room.
-Can get phone numbers from Jasmine, Elaine, and Sigrid if they like you enough.
-Can contact the Bank via the phone, but withdrawals and deposits require you to travel to the Bank.
-Can now choose to either travel by foot or by bus.
-Can now visit Jasmine's Place and Elaine's Apartment by asking to come over via the telephone.
-Skills now have a much bigger impact on gameplay than attributes.
-Added the Stockbroker, whose number you can get from Jasmine.
-Added a functioning stock market.
-Added the Investing skill.
-You can now feel and listen to Jasmine's belly when it's full.
-Elaine's generosity is now going to run out. You now have to move out by the end of the month, unless you've managed to befriend Elaine, in which case she will allow you to stay in exchange for paying rent.
-Can now move in with Jasmine if she likes you enough, in exchange for either a high rent or a low rent and having to cook for and feed Jasmine.
-Jasmine now has a dynamic hunger and lust system.
-Can get a facesitting scene at Jasmine's place if she's feeling horny.
-Added several Jasmine vore scenes that can trigger when you live with her.
-If you agreed to it, you now have to cook for and feed Jasmine whenever she's hungry and you're free from work that day. You will be notified when you have to do this.

Version a0.7.1 - 5/8/2021
-Mouse scroll has been disabled as it seems to mess with the code.
-The internal view will no longer trigger when you eat food inside of a stomach.
-The game will no longer break when you switch view in certain circumstances while inside of Jasmine.
-Blacking out now works as it should.
-The game will no longer crash when you get out of Jasmine's butt.
-Jasmine's dialogue will no longer loop when you beat her challenge.
-Escaping Jasmine no longer confuses the game code.
-The second bedroom in Jasmine's apartment is now labeled "Guest Bedroom" instead of "[Player Name]'s Bedroom" (this will change once you're able to move in).

Version a0.7 - 31/7/2021
-Bugfixes.
-While drinking with Elaine, she won't kiss and vore you unless your relationship is high enough. However, it is now treated as a willing vore scenario.
-NPCs will now lose Drunkenness gradually over time instead of sobering up instantly whenever you go to sleep.
-Jasmine is no longer a side predator and now has her own unique apartment and daily schedule.
-Jasmine will now eat food throughout the day, which you can eat while inside of her stomach.
-Jasmine will occasionally eat prey on her own "off camera". When this happens, she'll gradually digest her meal over the course of several days, during which she'll decline to eat the player.
-Preds at the bar will no longer leave body doubles behind when you interact with them.
-Healing items have been added, but each one can only be used once a day (in order to maintain some level of realism) and they're unusable while inside of a pred's belly.
-Night Phases can now be toggled on or off in the Preferences screen in the game menu. Disabling Night Phases replaces all (or mostly all) night visuals with their daytime versions. After changing this setting, you'll have to go to another room or location to make the game implement the change.

Between the Shrouded Peaks has been updated to Version 2.95. Changelog:
Changelog 2.9

-Two new renders for Theo’s Date
-More Theo dialog
-Some new sound effects
-Added new game over screens.
-Jim’s minigame is now playable, finally. Not completed yet.
-Jim’s game gives money when beaten. Can result in a bad end.
-Lots of assets for the Jim game
-Neid now has a date, and can become your roommate.
-More Neid dialog
-New cameo: Oro
-Oro has four new expressions
-The gym is now open on day 3
-Oro has a quest the player can undertake
-Oro has repeatable short interactions
-Oro’s questline can result in a neutral end
-A new conference for Oro has been added
-New backgrounds
-New sound effects

Changelog 2.95

-Vestigial skipping dialogue removed
-Several dialogue errors causing overlap removed
-Fixed some broken backgrounds on the new dates
-Fixed some broken character images
-Resting in Jim now actually works
-Cakes are now correctly distributed, and if refused will not be consumed.
-Neid will appear in the correct areas later in his game
-More Theo dialog
-Conferences should work better now, fingers crossed
-Neid won’t crash the game when given books or snacks

Life of the Party has been updated to Version 0.7.0. Changelog:
v0.7.0 (Sep 2021) - Added Nikki & Nox route. Some other revisions.

Hungry Quest 3 has been updated to Version 0.4.1. Changelog:
Contains 6 Chapters (5 finished : 1 WIP) and 17 Characters.

Triple R has been updated to Version 0.3.7a. Changelog:
1. Intro in chapter 1 REDONE! Now you will get properly acquainted with Virgil and Zawkassai. By the only logical way! hehehehe considering we all in a horny prison like complex, why have just boring name presentations hmm?
2. CHAPTER 2, first ending is here but now changed and with a new image! but BE WARNED. This is a ending that contains description of hard vore. Even not shown. I made sure it was nicely descriptive, avoid if you don't want to see it!
3. Script 90% done!
4. MINIGAME IS ON! but for now the GUI is still small. will fix it very very soon with a hotfix!
5. Second opportunity to increase your stats! in both routes at different chapters!

Voronica Cleans House has been updated to Version 1.0. Changelog:
Update 4
Update 0.2.1
Five new scenes with ten victims including:
Same size vore
Macro/micro
Unbirth
Anal vore
Hard vore
Soft vore

Update 4
Update 1.0
Two new scenes
Five new transformations
Five endings

Degrees of Lewdity has been updated to Version 0.3.3.4. I missed a lot of updates here, so the changelogs are 0.3.0.4, 0.3.1.2, 0.3.2.4, and 0.3.3.4.
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 10/4/

Postby Skeiron » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:55 pm

Thank you Granite :-D
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game