List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/9/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 12/21

Postby Granite » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:04 am

Prancer's Family Reunion by Notanybodyyouknow has been added to the list of games. Description:

"So, here's a quick, simple little quest game that I made for Christmas! It was made over the course of just a few days (I first came up with it jus' having lunch on December 21, so, yeah... hasn't been in production for too long!) At present, it contains a multitude of kinks, but most of them can be avoided; however, be warned that it's basically inevitable that you'll experience vore and sex, with both female and male characters. There's currently 4 endings, but I'll probably add some more content in updates if there's any interest in this. Premise is essentially just that you're visiting a friend's house for Christmas, with the twist being that his house is full of enchanted items with all sorts of kinky effects! Please let me know about any technical issues with playing or downloading, I've really never done this sort of thing before."

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/34351968/

Untitled Space Game by JohnPablo has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Happy nude deer! Here's something I've been working on for a good, goooood while! Lots of dead ends and empty areas, but it's something to show for!

Following the immediate end of Second Chances (It's isolated, don't worry about spoilers), you find yourself in a derelict ship, overrun with all types of creatures that are running amok. Will you persist, or will you become a part of something greater?

Side effects may include: Being subject to sexual advances, regardless of consent; Vore; Transformations; Dire endings;
And nastier results should the user turn off their safety filter! Seriously, we recommend not doing that!
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/34431201/

Hung Over And Staying Over by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"You've woken up after a night of drinking and getting stuffed, but just because the night's over, doesn't mean it's going to stop there.

A short interactive that comes with 5 endings! 4 bonus endings for patreons.
"

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/34057645/

Twas The Night Before has been updated to its final Version 3. Changelog:

"Halloween is by far my favorite time of year/kinda holiday but Christmas is a close second! <3 Started this project last year, was supposed to be a smaller interactive, but then I had extra routes to fill during this past July and then topped things off with 5 endings this month!"

Pokemon Lab Experiment has been updated to Version 0.2. Changelog:

"I added Arcanine (OV, AV) and some quality of life changes."

A Tiny Furry In A Huge World has been updated to Version 0.25. Changelog:

"Version 0.2

- Added a new giantess, Aimee, a shemale vixen. With her, she brings several thousands words of delicious smut, and nine new deaths. Six unaware, three aware. Her route can potentially involve the following:

Crushing via various means, including but not limited to, breasts, feet, and hands
Giant, dirty feet
Mawplay
Soft Vore
Cock Vore
(Relatively Clean) Anal Vore

- Added two new main rooms: The Library, and the East Wing Corridor. The library has many other rooms inside of it, all of them focused around Aimee and the table that she's studying on.

Version 0.25

- Added a new command, graphicdigestion. By typing this into the command box, you enable a much harsher and lengthier digestion sequence, which ultimately leads toward disposal. Naturally, this involves scat. If you're not a fan, then don't type the command in, and the digestion sequences will remain unchanged. This works with both characters currently in the game, and each one has a unique, new, graphic digestion sequence. This was my first time writing something like this, so my apologies if you find it a little bit choppy.

- Completely altered a couple of rooms, making them more descriptive.
"

Degrees of Lewdity has been updated to Version 0.2.7.1. Changelog can be found here.
Granite
Participator

Postby chemicalcrux » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:48 pm

Granite wrote:
chemicalcrux wrote:I saw that you added one of my games, Gorge. It's more of an incremental/clicker game than a text-based vore game - do you think it's still a good fit for the list? Not that I have a problem with being on it, of course :P

It's a weird addition, sure, but I think you've added plenty of content to it for it to be added. And it is entirely a vore-based clicker game.

Gotcha! Would it be helpful if I wrote some short (one paragraph) descriptions for each update? I post the full notes at https://crux.sexy/changelog#gorge, but those are probably too verbose for your posts here.
chemicalcrux
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halowinner » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:24 pm

Granite wrote:
Halowinner wrote:Among the Deranged by Cyaroo is kind of down is there no other link to it?

Yeah, it looks like Cyaroo has sadly deactivated their FA account. So i've gone ahead and removed it from the list, since it's not accessible anymore.

chemicalcrux wrote:I saw that you added one of my games, Gorge. It's more of an incremental/clicker game than a text-based vore game - do you think it's still a good fit for the list? Not that I have a problem with being on it, of course :P

It's a weird addition, sure, but I think you've added plenty of content to it for it to be added. And it is entirely a vore-based clicker game.

So theres no other link at all to among the deranged?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Absentia » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:31 pm

Halowinner wrote:
Granite wrote:
Halowinner wrote:Among the Deranged by Cyaroo is kind of down is there no other link to it?

Yeah, it looks like Cyaroo has sadly deactivated their FA account. So i've gone ahead and removed it from the list, since it's not accessible anymore.

So theres no other link at all to among the deranged?

He already said no
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Granite » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:22 am

chemicalcrux wrote:Gotcha! Would it be helpful if I wrote some short (one paragraph) descriptions for each update? I post the full notes at https://crux.sexy/changelog#gorge, but those are probably too verbose for your posts here.

I'll probably do what I do with Degrees of Lewdity and just state the update number that has occurred and then give a link to the Changelog directly. No need for you to make extra summaries or anything.
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 1/1/2

Postby Krono » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:42 am

Has there been any vore updates to degrees of lewdity? I've seen the whale, snake, and lizard, but I never see anything mentioned vore related in the update notes so I haven't played it in a while.
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:24 am

There is a update and some time ago on their discord server, the developers talked about adding more fantasy monster that could eat people, but didn't.really like the idea of humans being able to eat one another
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Cameron653 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:34 pm

I do still have what I believe to be the demo of "Among the Deranged" on my PC from when I downloaded it a long time ago (2016). It's just titled "Deranged" and I can't find any mention of the author in the readme or the TODO, but I feel like it's the game.

I went ahead and uploaded it onto dropbox here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bfjc2g19uwo6 ... 66SHa?dl=0 for anyone that still wants it.
Cameron653
New to the forum

Postby killer653 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:36 pm

Edit: See above post for the link for "Among the deranged". Trying to move away from using this one as much, but it wasn't letting me post the link on the alternate account, so I ended up doubleposting by mistake.
Last edited by killer653 on Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
killer653
New to the forum

Postby chemicalcrux » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:25 pm

Granite wrote:
chemicalcrux wrote:Gotcha! Would it be helpful if I wrote some short (one paragraph) descriptions for each update? I post the full notes at https://crux.sexy/changelog#gorge, but those are probably too verbose for your posts here.

I'll probably do what I do with Degrees of Lewdity and just state the update number that has occurred and then give a link to the Changelog directly. No need for you to make extra summaries or anything.

Sounds good. Also, you can just link to *.crux.sexy for each of the games (gorge.crux.sexy, satiate.crux.sexy, etc.); those will always be the latest version.

Also, would you mind adding my other two browser games, Stroll and Feast? Same deal as the first two.
chemicalcrux
Been posting for a bit

Postby Granite » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:20 pm

Embryss Sidestory - Heart To Heart by Nyx and LustBubbles has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Continuing to write mini episodes as I work on the main game, here's one for the runner up of the last poll, Nyx herself! There are other characters involved, but here's a story of a fleeting encounter with her in the mainland city of Bucklewheat.

Contains: Possible claustrophobia (skippable), unbirthing, vore, full tour, Nyx, and some weird ratties
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/34494700/

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Night Denizens by Makar-ro has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Kind of a teaser for a bigger project, being Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: City Dwellers. This game is set in the same town as the future game will be, just as a different character, undergoing situations that might arise in the final production!

PMD: Night Denizens has three predators, each with a different style! A 'Sense' option is in place so that you can see what each one offers, but, for those curious, there three vore styles:
-the classic oral, but also with a nice, fun pred, who lets you out... through the other side.
-pouch vore! A more uncommon one, but I did want to try writing things I haven't before.
-unbirth. Well, more vaginal vore, as you don't make it to the womb, and you are released. (First time writing... that, so sorry if the inexperience is noticeable.)
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/31059664/

Stroll by Chemicalcrux has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Stroll is a text-based macro game. Stomp things, eat things, abuse things - then grow larger and do it all over again."

Link: https://stroll.crux.sexy/

Feast by Chemicalcrux has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Feast is an RPG-esque text adventure with a heavy emphasis on vore."

Link: https://feast.crux.sexy/

Dormaus Valley has been updated to Version 1.11. Changelog:

"Ace's conversation tree has been overhauled. All his conversation options will be different at the following:

1. Not meeting him before
2. Being his paw slave from the Ace quest
3. Being his friend from the Ace quest
4. Being his lover from the Ace quest

This includes a foot fetish scene for pawslaves and two sex scenes with gender variants for being his lover

The following "bad ends" now have follow-on events:

Turning into a dragon statue at the art store (one event, male and female variants)
Getting stuck in Flute's fucktoy (1)
Getting turned into a dragonoid at Makarna docks (2)
Getting turned into an empty barrel at the Makarna training yard (1)

The macro potion at Grizz's bar has been restored and fleshed out. You will need to work at the bar a little before he'll let you taste it
A human waiting outside the entry to Otterton is desperate to species-swap with a horse. Horses only, male/female variants
Human males who try to drink at the Grease Pit can now experience a santa-like age progression TF
Cedric at the inn can give you small bios on some of the villagers via tarot card readings (just for fun, no tf)"

The Disappearances of San Francis City has been updated to Version 1.2. Changelog:

"4 more edible characters than the original version."

Satiate has been updated to Version 0.1.2. The changelog can be found here.

Gorge has been updated to Version 0.1.0. The changelog can be found here.
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 1/13/

Postby luxury » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:21 pm

I have 2 submissions that come from the website Voreplay.com which specializes in Male on Male human vore. You need to make an account to actually view the new content in the sites forums, but I can link the websites you download the actual games from no problem. Both games contain Full Sized Oral, Anal, and Cock Vore.

The first game that we have is called Junction 88 by Tyto.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6ll36ff2s ... .html/file

You play as a young man who's car has broken down late at night in the countryside, miles from the closest town. Although, there's a truck stop not too far away with a few men just dying to eat- err MEET you. There are multiple pathways you can take and choices to make affecting the ending. Currently there are 8 pred characters and 12 endings in total:
- 5 OV endings
- 3 AV endings
- 1 CV ending
- 3 ways to survive to the "good" ending, one including a sex scene

The Next one is called Who's Hungry by Kaejer.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2cs5mkj28axx ... 29wLa?dl=0

The premise is you going to a mansion filled with hungry predators after receiving a letter promising to make your dreams come true. As stated above contains Oral, Cock, and Anal Vore.
luxury
New to the forum

Postby Brismy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:54 am

Hey!

I've begun posting an interactive I'm working on. It's made using Twine.

It's named:

And the topic is here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=57653

It's about exploring a fantasy world filled with feral and furry preds.
Brismy
New to the forum

Postby Granite » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:07 pm

Quest For A Belly by Brismy has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Growing up, you've sensed curiosity, interest, and finally, desire and arousal, upon the evocation of the gruesome fate of some tale character, devoured by mighty and dreadful creatures.
Dragons, gryphons, demons, any of those legendary beasts and beings that deserted your own land long ago, and that still were well and deadly on the continent.

Now you're finally landing on said continent, and ahead, you reckon, you'll find the belly of your dreams.
"

Link: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=57653

Junction 88 by Tyto has been added to the list of games. Description:

"You play as a young man who's car has broken down late at night in the countryside, miles from the closest town. Although, there's a truck stop not too far away with a few men just dying to eat- err MEET you. There are multiple pathways you can take and choices to make affecting the ending. Currently there are 8 pred characters and 12 endings in total:
- 5 OV endings
- 3 AV endings
- 1 CV ending
- 3 ways to survive to the "good" ending, one including a sex scene
"

Forum Link: https://www.voreplay.com/index.php?topic=6585
Direct Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6ll36ff2s ... .html/file

Who's Hungry? by Kaejer has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Who's Hungry? is the one I am working on that only has a couple parts to it, which I can release exactly how to do all of them later (if people don't find all of them out already). Below is a link to the folder of all versions currently out. The newest version is v0.5 and I will update the topic whenever I release more content. Right now it's a bit more weighted towards oral vore and some gainer themed stuff, just because that's my main thing, but I hope for it eventually to have all different kinds of vore and even some slight off vore themes as long as they stick in the human male/male category. Also, you cannot be a pred (yet).

Current themes are all full-sized, oral vore, anal vore, navel vore, and a few fat/gainer themes.
"

Forum Link: https://www.voreplay.com/index.php?topic=5324
Direct Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2cs5mkj28axx ... 29wLa?dl=0

Elsa's Motel has been updated to Version 0.4.2b. The changelog can be found on Giantesscity.com.
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 1/18/

Postby frogcubus » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:20 pm

I hate to distract, but you absolutely can be a pred in Who's Hungry?.
Spoiler: show
You just have to speak to the sleeping man and type out the command it asks you to, or hop into the butler's belly and perform it there before escaping, which is pretty easy with him.
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Granite » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:59 pm

BewitchedTwist wrote:I hate to distract, but you absolutely can be a pred in Who's Hungry?.
Spoiler: show
You just have to speak to the sleeping man and type out the command it asks you to, or hop into the butler's belly and perform it there before escaping, which is pretty easy with him.

Ah, good to know. I was just going off of what the creator said. Can the player only do oral vore or..?
Granite
Participator

Postby frogcubus » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:38 am

To the best of my observation, yes.
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Granite » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:59 pm

Summoned By Accident The RPG and Summoned By Accident The RPG (Interactive Version) (latter made in Twine) by Azulookami, Cogo, Minoutar, Goroguro, and Gyfu have been added to the list of games. Description:

"Summoned By Accident is finally upon us... Again!!!! This time however, it's an event based RPG and Interactive. That's right! Two versions of this is being made. What's the difference though? The rpg will offer and have more content than the interactive. Along with having more freedom. Fights however, will be played out differently. While the rpg takes a more traditional like most text based rpgs, the interactive will be just that. An interactive based one.

Now experienced SbA like never before!!! Able to explore around the city and meet the inhabitants of it! Currently, there are 11 guys to meet and get to know. Along with a cast of side characters. Growing of course.
"

Links:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/sba-rpg-public-4-33896726
https://www.patreon.com/posts/sba-interactive-33841442

Fun At The Store by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Two lovers meet at a local department store one day after work to buy a present for an upcoming sister's birthday. But when they get there, one gets distracted and no present is brought. Just a surprise for the two of them.

An interactive that comes with... I wanna say 3 endings and 3 scenes on each side. 3 bonus scenes on each side for patreon.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/34872346/

A Tiny Furry In A Huge World has been updated to Version 0.3. Changelog:

"- Added a new giantess. Janice, a geeky, shy, and nervous doe that brings eleven new endings with her. In other words, the most endings added to an update yet. There's a ton of content here. Honestly, the amount that I've written for Janice puts Aimee and Ms. Matthews to shame. I actually feel kind of bad for them. I'd say there's at least 10,000 words of content with her alone. Nuts!

- For the first time ever, the aware endings don't result in death! Not a single one of them! They don't result in you being fixed of your shrinking problem either, but ...
"

The Lab has been updated to Version 11.50. Changelog:

"[Scene] Floor 2 Orca can OV, absorb, and soul-trap you as willing prey. (Hint: "Ride" him at least once.)
[Scene] Floor 2 Cruel!Zsaarr can OV your companion.
[Scene] Floor 2 Cruel!Zsaarr can OV & CV a group of Lab personnel.
[Scene] Floor 2 Cruel!Zsaarr can CV you.
[Addition] Floor 2 observation room contains a new 2-part short story, Scolipede Glutton. (May include OV, CV, AV, m/m nonconsensual sex, and soul absorption/trapping.)
[Addition] Floor 2 Zsaarr now has a "cruel" side if denied food.
"

The Hotel has been updated to Version 1.0. Changelog:

"-Added Anne (micro UB)
-Added Fang (macro/micro, mawplay, OV)
-Added Helga (AV)
-Added Inspy (breast vore)
-Added Neil Pooltoy (pooltoy vore, OV, AV)
-Added 1 Ash scene (CV)
-Added 1 Byron scene (micro AV)
-Added tokens to some rooms that were missing them
-Added the elevator, unlocked after getting a certain amount of tokens (currently 20)
-Added the twentieth floor, only accessible by elevator and home to the Boss
-Added a good ending after defeating the Boss
"

Frat Party has been updated to Version 0.2. Changelog:

"-Added a Skunk Character (A cameo of a friend's character actually!)
-Added a Panda character
-Added rooms upstairs
-Gave a purpose to the shelf
-You can climb on the couch now for butt stuff
-Foyer Cat scenes
"

Party Animals has been updated to Version 0.0.1.2. Changelog:

"-added to lore section
-added Nepno (Gator) bio
-added first vore chapter for Nepno (Gator)
-added first vore chapter for Larnar (Rat)
-added first vore chapter for Chip (Raccoon)
-added first vore chapter for Karbross (Snake)
-added first vore chapter for Seton (Walrus)
"

The Lands of Sirra has been updated to Version #7. Changelog:

"++ Fast travel: Done via the players phone in the inventory.
Locations: The Bus
Castle entrance
Castle throne room
Kan entrance
Glimmer Alpha street
Glimmer Romeo street (Player home)
Glimmer town Hall
Macro Monster zone.

++ Follower vore: You can now PLAY as your followers!
Naughty
Carter
Blue
Will
All have around 80 new scenes from all of the prey npcs. After the player is willingly eaten by them the player controls these followers and can explore Sirra as them. Any prey that the player could interact with before has scenes with these characters.
Naughty = Eats and Stinks Foxes
Carter = Eats dogs
Blue = Eats rats (To be added when player can become a beagle)
Will = Eats and Trunk vores Tigers.

++ Double Macro Monsters: To Make up for two Months of no content, This update brings two macro monsters to the Macro Monster zone. Mark the hyena and Chloe the panther! Mark Brings some smelly hyena writing to his macro zone and Chloe brings some much needed Female giantess to hers. Both will be available without any unlock needed. Just head to the Macro Monster zone.
(Each with 37+ scenes each)

Other additions
+ 4 Detailed scenes inside Mari the Hippo's stomach:
+ Be teased
+ Rub belly
+ Be released
+ Be willingly digested

+Added a lion king hyena Cerberus monster pit. You can find the three headed monster in the castle monster pit. The heads belong to Shenzi, Banzi and Ed from the lion king all with an oral vore scene each as well as several more detailed scenes.

+ to Blue the follower
+ 1 speak to
+ to Carter the follower
+2 speak to
+ to Naughty the follower
+2 speak to

+ Made improvements to 3 macro Nick scenes with more on the way
"

Degrees of Lewdity has been updated to Version 0.2.8.3. The changelog can be read here.
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 2/13/

Postby Shinixia91 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:22 pm

World of Vorecraft- F/? - Text Adventure - Free/Work in Progress/Active/Planned Expansion - Requires Quest for Windows or can be played online
Prey, Female Protagonist, Warcraft, Demons, Creatures - Vore text with sound and images.

Story: You are a Succubus, A former demon of the Burning Legion. Now working with the Illidari. Your goal is to try and survive in this world full of hungry horny people. Mortals and Immortals alike. It's rather unfortunate that you just so happen to be irresistibly tasty looking in more than one way.

Ingame Images:
https://gyazo.com/03e70aa83fd103a3d7faa3ddf44d4639

https://gyazo.com/6a6d36ff138ba0138e93f5f87a8dd436

https://gyazo.com/a95e3172245238f3207036a62abe0c8b
Shinixia91
New to the forum

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 2/13/

Postby dagar » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:39 pm

Shinixia91 wrote:World of Vorecraft- F/? - Text Adventure - Free/Work in Progress/Active/Planned Expansion - Requires Quest for Windows or can be played online
Prey, Female Protagonist, Warcraft, Demons, Creatures - Vore text with sound and images.

Story: You are a Succubus, A former demon of the Burning Legion. Now working with the Illidari. Your goal is to try and survive in this world full of hungry horny people. Mortals and Immortals alike. It's rather unfortunate that you just so happen to be irresistibly tasty looking in more than one way.

Ingame Images:
https://gyazo.com/03e70aa83fd103a3d7faa3ddf44d4639

https://gyazo.com/6a6d36ff138ba0138e93f5f87a8dd436

https://gyazo.com/a95e3172245238f3207036a62abe0c8b

You may want to post a thread for your game too. ^_^ I had to search through your forumn post to find the link, but it's own thread will provide a place to centralize information and post updates as well as a sort of "Front page" for your updates and links. ^_^
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game