Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.7) Link replaced

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.7) Call for NPCs

Postby Themastermushroom » Sun May 24, 2015 4:05 am

Ok, i try this is getting very cool.

Name: Carinna
Species: demon/Human
Class: Succubus
Personality: Ironic and sexual.

Optional
How they got hell/died: She enter in hell of the alot of soul she collect on the earthream, by seducte people, eating them, and go with her in the bed and have a nice orgy and collect good soul with sin.
Backstory: When Carinna start work in hell was a novice of this work and she will send in the earth to collect soul and bring them to hell, she will start work as a stripper in a Adult Club and get alot of the popularity of the human world, with man and woman too, when she find the perfect prey, bring to the room, enjoy the prey with a sex, and then swallow them alive, and then continue to do sex with them even they are inside in her belly.
Carinna collect a huge quantity of soul and then return to hell, and all was proud of her, so she get a job on hell, and she now can live to hell and do whatever she like with the slaves, she is finally at home.
What they're doing in Hell: Pass time to eat slaves and keep them in her belly and do sex with them inside in her belly.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Sun May 24, 2015 4:33 am

Considering hell and the earth realm are meant to be seperates Nd not something that demons or creTures can freely visit that will make Carianna unlikely. This is based of the Nyan Adventures lore. In which the idea of something getting out of hell is nearly impossible or under very special circumstances. This applies to several other people as well. i can still work their characters in, but not the £they freely move between plains" part.

Also to the person early. For a similar reason as well as your ideas of them being their to control Grace, as you suggested them, Ne'kro'n is very unlikely.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Schpadoinkle » Sun May 24, 2015 4:59 am

Name: Charlotte
Species: Human
Personality: Playful. Essentially kind-hearted, though oblivious. Voracious
http://aryion.com/g4/view/290089 for refs (She is also in Nyan Adventures though, so feel free to recycle sprites if Halcyon says is ok)

Optional (but bonus points)
How they got to hell/died: She remembers very little about her mortal life beyond that which got her sent to hell in the first place. She was a mortal sorceress with a taste for her fellow beings. She eventually died of old age after finding a village who sacrificed a young girl to her occasionally in exchange for her protection/healing skill.
Backstory: Charlotte is one of the older Succubi in her region of hell. Quite powerful and feared even by many of the other demons for one major reason: they are just as likely to wind up on her menu as the nymphs. If it wasn't for her generally lazy personality, she might even harbor a desire to submit all of hell to her velvet lined iron fist. However she's perfectly content to warp only her region into her own version of "Paradise."
What they're doing in Hell: Living it up. Dancing, playing around, eating nymphs or the occasional weaker succubus. Building up her power base to create her Paradise.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.7) Call for NPCs (updated ToC)

Postby NekoYuki » Sun May 24, 2015 11:52 am

Update on the character submission policy under a few people's private recommendations.
NekoYuki
???

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Sun May 24, 2015 2:23 pm

Name: Gwendolyn
Species: Bunny demi
Personality: Cruel, sadistic, hungry
Reference art or a detailed description: Demibunny succubus. Green eyes, blue hair, pale skin.

How they got to hell/died: Choked to death eating someone who was just a little too big, and a little too squirmy. She was just too tasty, and she had to eat her, even though she was one of the larger meals she had eaten yet. She kicked at just the wrong time, and made her choke.
Backstory: She once was just a normal bunny named Gwen. Then she began to learn magic, and that she could increase her power by eating people. But before long she began to eat for more then just power, but because she enjoyed it. Which of course lead to the fateful gluttonous feast that lead to her end.
What they're doing in Hell: Working in a shop, selling minor enchanted items. Collars that make the wearer more aroused and obedient, ears that make you act like creature they are based on, and things like that. Often offers special deals, like a week of servitude wearing the collar instead of paying for it, or a trip through her body for a free item, ect.
Last edited by Dracon_Kitsune on Sun May 24, 2015 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Sun May 24, 2015 3:10 pm

Great. i both know and like gwen, and need a few shopkeepers. plus that gives options for some scenes. though the "Free item for vore" would probably be abused~ so i may have to decline that, or limit it's usage
NekoYuki
???

Postby VoreNut » Sun May 24, 2015 6:04 pm

Perhaps have it so that what you get from bunny girl vore are low-tier random items?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Sun May 24, 2015 7:05 pm

yes. or of no value. perhaps a key item that appears for a side-quest. I spoke with Dracon about it.
NekoYuki
???

Postby VoreNut » Sun May 24, 2015 7:25 pm

That would indeed make it work.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Big_D » Sun May 24, 2015 7:38 pm

Required:
Name: Deamona
Species:Deamonox
Personality: Dominering but playfull
Reference art or a detailed description: http://deamonox.deviantart.com/art/Deamona-324262509

Optional
How they got to hell/died: A really cool but horribly aim ritual
Backstory: 905 years ago she was a powerfull soceress, she had gone through life claiming what she wanted however the sands of time still moved against her. Fearing old age and the death it brought not to mention the havoc it would have on her looks, she began work on a very powerfull ritual to get herself into heaven before her time, plus given how she had gotten her wealth and power she damn well wasn't getting in the legal way thats for sure. The ritual took nearly 5 years but at last it was completed, the life force and magic of a small nation having been gathered (so not getting into heaven after all that) deamona grind as the spell was uttered and in a blinding light she was gone, now while the ritual had work the aim was very much off as the soceress found herself standing in Hell and as if to add one more jib at her she now found herself sporting an extra feature.... Now after spending 900 years in hell shi has made a name for hirself once again ruling over a small bit of land and now finds hirself enjoying hir new life, it might not be heaven but it was fun in hell
What they're doing in Hell: runs a shop on the side, get in hir good books and shi might reward you with something other than spending time as fat on hir breasts, always looking for a new plaything (slaves)
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Sun May 24, 2015 9:08 pm

updating my two character suggestions.

Brandy
species: human
personality: warped to almost willing prey levels do to the fact she is owned and mated to a dragoness turned succubus.
reference: just a blond female NPC, ragged in the cloths with not much in the way of cloths.

How they died: Brandy was eaten by her mistress RUNE in the middle of the night. Rune did this to protect brandy from a mob that wanted her dead, though she knew brandy would die as a result.
backstory: Brandy was a soldier in a war against some random tribe she doesn't talk about it much but during the war she went against her commanders orders and poisoned the enemies water lines causing the death of 12 of their soldiers but also of 37 innocent civilians, something she has never lived down and is why she almost begs for punishment from her mistress in hell. she is serving a 300 year sentence for this event though it would have been longer if it wasn't for the fact some of the civilians killed have forgiven her in death.

RUNE
species: dragon/ succubus
personality: dominate in every way shape or form but very soft to her slaves, thoughs owned by her are punished harshly but rarely harmed with out reason.
reference: a large purple dragoness with pitch black succubi wings.

How the died: after eating Brandy above in the middle of the night Rune attacked a small village, though she didn't harm anyone the point was to draw slayers in to killer her, which they did taking her life with a spear to the heart.
backstory: rune was a strange dragon in life having a love for humans and other beasts, not as food but as beings as such she ran into a discrased soldier and they soon became mates. Though both died her actions where only that of short punishment leading to only 50 years of being a nymph, after which she quickly went about acquiring her mate and any one else she saw as a being of interest.
note: owns many nymphs and has had many sign papers stating they will remain her slaves if they chose to be a succubus after there punishment has ended, (brandy being the main one) sees any nymph she doesn't own as food or at worst a sex toy, though she is kind to all she knows her place to punish others and does it to her best ability.

idea: player can get in the good graces of RUNE, which may result in her claiming the player? this wouldn't mean much for game play but many succubi and incubi avoid messing with runes slaves unless they are out in the open. (safer in towers?)

Other idea

Airyel
species: harpy/ nymph
personality: bird brained in every way, hell her death proves that.
looks: black feathered harpy in my sig (I can provide the sprite)

how died: tried to pull a shiny thing out of a lake and drowned, shiny thing was a peace of rock on the bottom of the lake
backstory: Airyel was a strange harpy even in life, having a liking for anything shiny and bright. Not only that but unlike other harpies of the area she was born with her wings replacing her arms instead of on her back, making her the laughing stock of her town. she lived has a hunter and never learned much beyond the basics hell she can't even read, though she is a good hunter and sees all things smaller then her as food.
role in hell: a drifter nymph one many succubi want to punish or eat as she tastes of chocolate which is rare, but few have caught. the player may end up being bate to bring her out in some quest of not, though succubi try this a lot it rarely works and only ends up feeding the harpy. she is one of the few nymphs to regain her living power.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Mon May 25, 2015 6:09 am

Hmm I planned to add brandy and rune in. But slightly different war. I liked the original story better frankly~
NekoYuki
???

Postby NekoYuki » Mon May 25, 2015 6:09 am

Hmm I planned to add brandy and rune in. But slightly different war. I liked the original story better frankly~
NekoYuki
???

Postby warbrand4 » Mon May 25, 2015 7:56 am

oh ok, well then ignore the changed version, was just trying to add more detail.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Mon May 25, 2015 9:46 am

Message me on Skype. I'll chat to you in person. I will also need the harpy sprite on it too.
NekoYuki
???

Postby warbrand4 » Mon May 25, 2015 10:41 am

ok sprite sent via skype.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Date Masamune » Mon May 25, 2015 10:25 pm

Name: Demonica
Species: Demon
Personality: Lustful, playful very kind
Reference art of a detailed description.
http://shogunghidorah.deviantart.com/ar ... -535437033
How they got to hell/died: Native to hell
Backstory: born in Noble family of Demons and she was taught that even though she is in hell she can hunt guilty souls and help the R.I.P.D to find the escape souls she mostly like to play with her slaves in games like hide and go seek
What they're doing in Hell: napping, eating slaves that want to be eaten, and playing with her slaves (she keeps them alive in her belly to have some fun to make them pay for their sins)
Anything else you feel important. the slaves that she has call her Mistress Demonica because she is hard but firm with her punishment
^^; she is a bit odd looking so I'm sorry in advance
Last edited by Date Masamune on Tue May 26, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby zoozoo » Tue May 26, 2015 1:14 am

Just finished the Demo and I have to say, this is really well made. This has potential to be up there with some of the best (I like the concept, I think the execution is done very well, and it just feels good). The only real limitation is no pictures (which I totally understand, that's not an easy thing to do/implement). I look forward to any future updates!
zoozoo
Been posting for a bit

Postby ZeroxZygatto » Tue May 26, 2015 7:36 am

Name: Rose DeLaThorn
Species: Demi Fae
Personality: A bit ditzy at times, an occasional bit of embarrassed shyness or fear while on the job, especially if she thinks it'll get her patrons off~
Reference art or a detailed description: Image
How they got to hell/died: Hung for thievery.
Backstory: Rose is a Fae who made her living using her natural flexibility and swift fingers to steal from anyone she felt didn't need what she was taking. This basically meant anything and everyone were targets. Never content with small scores, she kept aiming for more difficult targets until she was captured and hung for her crimes.
What they're doing in Hell: Sentenced to Hell for 900 years. She stole a LOT of items, and the church thefts probably kicked it up a bit. She now works in a Vore Brothel in hell as an incredibly submissive Succubus.
Additional Information: Rose is listed a 'Volunteer Succubus Nymph', she found a certain joy in her place as a nymph, and after her sentence was up she opted to remain in hell as a succubus. She gets a kick out of pretending she's an odd Nymph permanently there with no choice on her part, it's thrilling for her, squirming with delight at the taunts her patrons give her while she gurgles away about her 'permanent' demises. She rather enjoys her job at the Vore Brothel, providing her body as a meal and toy. She enjoys yo-yos, stories, and painting. She's VERY good at painting, often doing portraits and scenes for her patrons on request.
Last edited by ZeroxZygatto on Tue May 26, 2015 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZeroxZygatto
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Tue May 26, 2015 7:40 am

She can't be in hell for longer than she's meant to be. But you can ramp up the sentence if you preffer. Due to stealing items of religious significance and from poor people. Ect.

That's part of Halc's Lore. Some other force makes sure your time is up when it's up.

The alternative is to get her sentence extended through being bad. Or voluntarily.
NekoYuki
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game