Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.7) Link replaced

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.6) F/F (RPG maker VX Ace)

Postby Revx_Z » Sat May 23, 2015 10:40 am

Monopolus wrote:
Shadowlyger wrote:
Reaverbot wrote:[quote nesting depth limit reached]

No offense but do you ever do anything but complain about games? Because that's the only thing I've ever seen you post, and that's all that's in your posting history. Try to branch out a bit? Maybe check other subforums.

Don't bother. I'm pretty certain evilogith has no reading comprehension whatsoever, as he constantly complains about games not being finished when the OP clearly states they're unfinished. Just ignore him.

Seconded.

For those unaware of it, the forum has an ignore list feature (called Foe) which you can use to minimize posts from a specific user. Go to the target's profile and choose "add foe".
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.7) F/F (RPG maker VX Ace)

Postby bobol32 » Sat May 23, 2015 12:12 pm

Good Job !

Can't wait to see more. :)
bobol32
New to the forum

Postby player1 » Sat May 23, 2015 2:40 pm

If you want something done, the best way is to do it yourself mm?

For a beginning, the thingy is well fleshed out, pretty nice refs and characters in general.

However, i remarked some bug,if you manage not to get around the headmaster succubus you will have the dialogs as if she devoured you and is digesting you.

Lastly, as usual. Don't bite more than you can chew! take it step by step and youll do something good!
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Sat May 23, 2015 4:25 pm

Update: i'm working on part 2. which will include the first "open" area of hell. Including shops (some will be just flavour and not sell anything useful) a club or two. maybe a fight arena or sports tract. And a lot of explorable homes.

But there's one thing i am going to need. NPCs. NPCs by the industrial fucktonne.

If you'd like to suggest an NPC. or offer one of your characters up as a cameo for one. I'm willing to make them. With some limitations due to rpg maker. (that means without an outside sprite artist to assist me, no Nagas, Taurs Anthros (unless you're fine with them as demi or human) No pink/orange hair/multicolour hair or pink eyes, No micros or giants. though full-sized fairies are fine. and some extreme hairstyles)

What i'll need.

Name:
Species:
Class: (Succubus/Incubus Nymph/Slave)
Personality:
Reference art of a detailed description.

Optional (but bonus points)
How they got to hell/died:
Backstory:
What they're doing in Hell:
Anything else you feel important.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Re: Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.7) Call for NPCs

Postby warbrand4 » Sat May 23, 2015 4:42 pm

Oooh I got two

Name: brandy
species: human (slave)
personality: warped do to being a slaves for over 100 years and counting
reference: blond haired standard npc.

optional
how they died: eaten by a dragoness
backstory: has a romantic in life fell in love with a dragoness, though they lived haply, she ate brandy in her sleep one night killing her.
what they are doing in hell: serving 300 years do to being a soldier before she died.

Name: rune
species: dragon succubus
personality: strong willed sees nymphs as food or slaves

how they died: ate brandy above in her sleep, committed suicide by slayer the following day.
what they are doing in hell: only had a 120 year sentence as she was a pred, so chose to be a succbus and quickly claimed her mate as a slave.
note: is highly possesive of her slave to the point that she has gotten brandy to sign a paper stating she will remain a slave even after becoming a succubus at the end of her sentence.
note2: likely to do terrible things to the player.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Sat May 23, 2015 5:15 pm

I can work with that. Making a dragon ibis may be hard with spriting. But I can try. And yeah. Having a personal slaves is a thing.
NekoYuki
???

Postby ian66613 » Sat May 23, 2015 5:35 pm

Name: Pandora Yvera
Species: Demon
Class: Succubus
Personality: Loving, Caring, Smotherly, Defender of those she enjoys, might be a bit clingy.

Reference art or a detailed description.
Long hair that goes to her butt or further, it's usually black, with a tint of blue, her bosom is quite large (smotheringly so), and she's about 6-7 feet tall. Her tail can open up as well, and is quite thick in comparison to some other succubi. her skin is pallid/creamy and her horns are sheep shaped (indicating she may be able to heal others, etc.) Her eyes are golden, slit pupils, lips a bit full or plush. She has human feet, so no hooves. Her tail is purple.

How they got to hell/died: They didn't die, she's a pure demoness actually from another world, she just decided to come for a visit.
Backstory: She's got no real backstory, she just likes to make people feel comfortable.
What they're doing in Hell: Probably helping nymphs, or just making it harder for them to get help by distracting them with love and care.

She can shrink others,and prefers it over eating them at full-size, even with her tail. her reasoning behind this is that she can taste the souls, and she likes to keep her prey within her as long as possible. (This includes slowing the swallowing and tail pulling process so that it takes longer to get to their destinations) Those who go through her tail end up in some sort of containment chamber at the far back of her tail, when she desires to absorb them, she will, but tends to leave them there for some time. She can breast vore as well by shrinking people far enough. She absolutely loves hugs as well. She won't always immediately eat you or anything after shrinking you down, sometimes just smothering you into her cleavage and taking you home.

There's no real limitations on macro/micro either, you can change out the sprite for a smaller one, like I did in the mashiro VX Ace demo (Which I provided a link for the project file. Basically, what you need to do, is take a current RPG Maker sprite rectangle/block of a character, and just scale it down to the size you want, if you import the newly shrunk sprite sheet, RPG Maker will use it as-is, no matter its size, just as long as it's the correct dimensions. I did this with GIMP so that transparency would be preserved. If you do it with GIMP, make sure that the "Interpolation" is set to none, or else GIMP will make it fuzzy.) If you can't do shrinking with her, I'll just retract my suggestion.

if she ends up being a predator, I suggest all her scenes be internal after the prey goes inside (IE: No controlling her like the first pred you encounter)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby NekoYuki » Sat May 23, 2015 6:03 pm

I don't know about the horns and tail. But otherwise I can do that mostly.

I'd have to talk to Halcyon about "other world" since I think that conflicts his cannon. She may need another.
Thanks for the Info on sprites. I'll have to test that.

And I can do that. Part of the thing with Grace was just to extend the scene without me having to code on massive script.
NekoYuki
???

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat May 23, 2015 6:15 pm

This would work best as a cameo, really, as Stark is sort of an outside-context character...

Name: Stark Haras
Species: Human...?
Class: ???
Personality: Cheerful if a bit touched in the head
Reference art! (Hair can be fully black if the red stripe is too much trouble)

How they got to hell/died: Dimension hopping
Backstory: Long and complicated. Uses intentionally inaccurate dimension hopping techniques in order to find interesting locations to faff about in.
What they're doing in Hell: Exploring for fun
Note: Best to simply appear, likely in an explosion, and if questioned, act like it's no big deal.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Sat May 23, 2015 6:36 pm

Hmm... What do you think about this.

Name: Drake Nelmer
Species: Human
Class: Slave (sorta)
Personality: Grumpy, good-hearted
Appearance: Wears black shirt and pants with a straw hat and a cloak, blue hair, sunglasses

How they got to hell/died: Followed his girlfriend/owner into portal
Backstory: Tricked by his succubus girlfriend into becoming her property, if only to keep the other demons from claiming him.
What they're doing in Hell: Living with his succubus girlfriend, occasionally unbirthed by her.
Notes: Try to convince his owner into stuffing him up her snatch, she may reward you for doing so.

Name: Larya
Personality: Cheeky, protective of her boyfriend/slave
Appearance: Orange hair, white bat wings, prefers to go nude or in blue clothes, no shoes

How they got to hell/died: Native born succubus
Backstory: Went to the human world to mess with some humans, but grew attached to one. Tricked him into becoming her eternal slave so that he can never be claimed by another.
What they're doing in Hell: Playing mind games with the various humans. Unbirthing Drake whenever she feels like it.
Note: Trying to harm Drake will piss her off. Try to convince her to stuff him up her snatch, she may reward you.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Asani » Sat May 23, 2015 6:42 pm

Name: Asani lexis Nivactre
Species: Kairen (Kitsune hybrid)
Personality: Playful, sneaky, tricky, loves unusual things.
Reference art or a detailed description.
http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... c48c73.jpg
Asani is a beautiful youthful lady with a very pretty face and beautiful amber eyes, but due to her magic her eyes constantly glow a bright green.. She has long ass length crimson hair with blue and purple lightning styled streaks running through it, giving her a very exotic appearance. Her lips have just the right amount of poud to them, making her pretty face oh so inviting. Her ears though are a little different, pointed at the tips much like an elves ears. Upon her chest rests her two beautiful and firm 36D cup breasts, which flow down to her toned and flat stomach, giving her that gorgeous and inviting athletic build. Down to her slim and flexible waist and her round ass and beautiful hips, giving her that slight hourglass figure. On her toned body she has strange and yet beautiful tattoos, she has strange lightning like markings that coat her body, her back especially has them spanning out from her spine. Her hands have odd blue like fox gloves and its a similar story for her feet. And uppon her legs, what appears to be three tails are drawn into her flesh, in a similar style to those lightning markings. In all she is a very sensuous and sexy lady, and clearly there is much more to her than meets the eye.

Asani often dresses in simple athletic clothing for exploration and excersize, though when she is hunting she wields her deadly weapons and seductive armour. Her armour itself reveals much of her personality and the changes she has gone through within the park. Her armour lifts up and shows off her bountiful breasts, whilst protecting her heart. Her shoulder donning similar basic leather protection. Vambraces and gloves protect her wrists and hands, leaving her arms on show. Around her waist, just above her hips, is her special belt, which holds the sheaths for her short sword and modified spell blade, the whip like blade pulses with her magic, a very dark dim glow, able to suck out the light from an area at will. Protecting her sex is a simple leather armour styled to cover her panties, leaving much of her ass and thighs on show to entice her prey. Finally uppon her feet are knee high boots, flexible and quiet to move in. In all a very seductive and daunting huntress.

Though there is much more to Asani than meets the eyes, and hidden below her human mask is a beast, waiting to flow free. Her armour is specially modified with magic, able to shift with her as she wishes. Allow her to change her armour to suit her purpose and like the others of her species, when she changes to her more beastial forms.
(Click the physical description button above to read more.)

How they got to hell/died: Was eventually killed by one of the very creatures she hunted, she was devoured by a powerful monster, a very powerful and large chimera. She was eaten managed to escape, and then finally being devoured after leaving the creature heavily damaged.
Backstory: Asani was an only child raised by her mother. She was born very powerful a natural born shapeshifter, and her mother wanted those powers for herself, jealous of her very child. She raised Asani with little love, more a show peice for her own wants. When Asani turned thirteen her mother had moved to dark magic, to try and take her daughters powers, or to gain powers greater than her child. She had turned to kidnapping and sacrifing animals at first, though it soon turned into people. Using them as fuel for her spells. Soon after she moved on to her biggest sacrifice her own daughter. In a deal with a powerful demon she sold her daughters soul, cursing her to 1000 years in hell in exchange for power. Though the demon had twisted the wishes, granting the child more power and tainting her soul. In a fit of rage the child destroyed her mother devouring her whole, digesting her body. In effect giving her the powers she wanted by being part of the daughter. Asani was cursed from that time on with a dark hunter that lingered inside her, she was generally a nice girl playful. But she loved to hunt, she had turned her hunting towards those who used dark magic but also to hunt down dangerous creatures to fill her hunger. Over the years she had killed many dark creatures and hunted down others for money or to fill this darkness inside. it was on her last hunt where she finally m,et her downfall a creature she injured heavily but she could not take down. On entering hell the darkness in her soul manifested and changed her into a demoness herself, one of the very things she loathed. Though she found some fun in her curse, she had more power than she remembered. Able to hunt down creatures over and over, filling the darkness that would not leave her for 2000 years.
What they're doing in Hell: Huntress and trickster. Her soul was cursed as a child she was destined to hell for 2000 years. She now hunts down those who try to escape, loving to tease and play and devour them in strange and wondrous ways.
Anything else you feel important. :
Asani is a shapeshifter, able to transform into a large fox like form (kitsune) She loves to devour things not just with her mouth but in other strange ways. She loves to tease and play, slowly pulling others into her trap before letting her body have her way with her meal.

==========================================
Might have more for you in time, have a number of ideas and will write them up for you.
Asani
New to the forum

Postby NekoYuki » Sat May 23, 2015 6:48 pm

Asani's hairstyle may be hard to mimic. But she fits perfectly for something i have planned later. without saying too much, there is a cult dedicated to trying to escape hell. you've already met some of their members. if you can guess who they are. bonus points

Asani will work wonderfully for the RIPD and various hell-hunters working to destroy this cult.
NekoYuki
???

Postby Asani » Sat May 23, 2015 7:24 pm

I did alter her history a little to better suit your world but its based on her original story same beginning certain events later not happened, but awesome ^^
Asani
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Sat May 23, 2015 7:33 pm

NekoYuki wrote:I don't know about the horns and tail. But otherwise I can do that mostly.

I'd have to talk to Halcyon about "other world" since I think that conflicts his cannon. She may need another.
Thanks for the Info on sprites. I'll have to test that.

And I can do that. Part of the thing with Grace was just to extend the scene without me having to code on massive script.

Well, it doesn't matter to me. The lore from my world states that once your soul is completely destroyed, it has a chance to be thrown to another reality (though this barrier can be forced by directly doing certain actions, such as forced aether transfer manipulation, etc. My reality uses a similar aether transport system that FFXIV does in fact.) You could just make something up for her, such as:

"Pandora Yvera is attempting to open a parish, and she's been here all her life. Teaching the ways of a god or goddess other than satan is on her agenda."

if that can't fit, then I'm afraid I'll just have to forget about it.
ian66613
---

Postby NekoYuki » Sat May 23, 2015 7:40 pm

Well Ian. Message Halcyon. if you can get his approval. i'll happily add it.

Also Asani, wow she must be old~ if she's a succubus then she's served 2,000 years a nymph without becoming a braindead slut~ Strong willed girl. she should be fun...
NekoYuki
???

Postby Asani » Sat May 23, 2015 8:05 pm

heh maybe twisted and changed her in some ways but she had reason to want revenge and it means she knows he'll far better than most but her species doesn't die of old age and that's not to say she did not have help or fun :p be fun making up her story :p though her mother probably has it far worse than her :p
Asani
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Sat May 23, 2015 8:40 pm

NekoYuki wrote:Well Ian. Message Halcyon. if you can get his approval. i'll happily add it.

No thanks then, I'll just forget about it.
ian66613
---

Re: Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.6) F/F (RPG maker VX Ace)

Postby replicatkd » Sat May 23, 2015 8:50 pm

ian66613 wrote:I really like how this is a game about being the prey, I'm not a fan of being the predator at all so... good game so far.

Is funny you feel the need to say that...considering how out of the 30-something games in here only 5 games allow you to play as the predator. It kind of sounds pretentious.

I still like this game though. Is awesome when someone starts a new game.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby zombieking125 » Sat May 23, 2015 8:56 pm

I have a couple character ideas for the game. they're supposed to be a couple of high power and status who are waiting to be married. Here they are
Ne'kro'n Sha'Uldu'riga'h
Ne'kro'n's Gender: M
Ne'kro'n's Race: Atlean (A rare type of human that was almost completely wiped out by the Iron Korps)
Ne'kro'n's age: 22 years old
Ne'kro'n's Class: War Hero and Fiance of Zenomira
Ne'kro'n's Personality: Determined, Moral, Clever, Wise and Compassionate, Cruel to those who anger him
Reference Art: http://marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/File:Loki_TToA.jpg (He wears a black cloak, his skin is pale white, his eyes are blue and his hair is silver)
How Ne'kro'n got to hell/died: Visiting his fiance during his furlough. Zenomira refuses to let Ne'kro'n die for any reason, and will make sure he stays alive as long as she is.
Ne'kro'n's backstory: Born as Ne'kro'n Da'r Ku'no'r, he is one of the four remaining Atleans in the world. He spent Much of his life fighting against the Iron Korps, who ruined his life when he was a child. He has an unbeatable body count in the war, but he always atones his sins by aiding the people who were harmed by his enemies. He would eventually be taken prisoner during one of his greatest gambits, and be experimented on by the Iron Korps (Seeing that he was almost fully human, they felt they could make him completely human). Months later, he escaped their grasp and put together a special operations team of Iron Korps deserters, hoping to prevent the nightmare he endured from being done to anyone else. After his team had been established, the Iron Korps were being brought back to fighting on the defensive. Sadly, every mile that both the resistance and his team won, they discovered thousands of humanoid bodies in rows, gunned down by the Iron Korps death squads. Ne'kro'n kept his hopes up that they would be able to save at least one person, and when they made it to a ruined city, they found a succubus clinging to life by a thread. Ne'kro'n put every ounce of energy he had into healing the succubus, and it eventually paid off. The Succubus became extremely attached to Ne'kro'n, and eventually asked him to marry her. Ne'kro'n grew attached to the succubus (whose name was Zenomira) and accepted her request. Currently, the war has ground to a near standstill. Ne'kro'n is on furlough by request of the General of the Resistance, and is currently visiting his fiance in hell, waiting for their wedding day. In the meantime, He was given permission to visit the nymph sanctuaries, and to keep their owners in line. (Zenomira believes that the nymphs there for purgatory are to be respected, as they are not like the ones sent there to stay in hell. When she hears about cruelty being shown to the purgatory nymphs, she gets extremely enraged.) He plans to finish up the war after he and Zenomira are married, then settle down and raise a family with her.
What he's doing in Hell: Keeping an eye on Grace and her staff (as he's heard the most disturbing treatment to the temporary nymphs are from them), and trying to keep them in line. If he is unable to do so, Zenomira gave him permission to brand Grace (branding a succubus takes away all of her powers, status and rights; She is turned back into a nymph for eternity). When he is asked about the battles he fought in the war, he gladly shows his memories to those who ask him.
Note: Being that he is engaged to one of Hell's royalty, he has to take the family name of the one he marries, and not the other way around
Important: Ne'kro'n and Zenomira are feared by all of Hell's demonic denizens, because they make those who anger them suffer in ways that no one could ever imagine

Zenomira Sha'Uldu'riga'h
Zenomira's Gender: F
Zenomira's Race: Succubus
Zenomira's age: 157 years old
Zenomira's Class: Baroness and Ne'kro'n's Fiancee
Zenomira's Personality: Honorable, Loving, Volatile, Protective of her Fiance, Merciless to those who upset her, Witty
How Zenomira got to hell: Born and raised in Hell.
Reference art: http://aryion.com/g4/view/7178 (She's the brunette succubus in the middle, horns don't need to be on her head in the game)
Backstory: Zenomira is a pampered and very sweet succubus. Being born to a noble family in Hell, Zenomira was raised to believe that she would receive everything she desired. She wanted to know why nymphs were treated so poorly, as she became good friends with a few nymphs. she heard tales about the suffering they had to go through as they waited for the end of their sentence, and felt a great deal of sympathy for them. Eventually she heard of an event that was sending thousands of nymphs to hell a day; a war. She wanted to see this war for herself, and while no one was looking, she snuck out of hell and into the world of the living. She couldn't believe her eyes, thousands of humans and humanoids were bleeding out of various places, and countless more were dead and in piles or pits. She broke down and cried at the horrifying sight in front of her. As she was crying, the Iron Korps found her and took out all their frustration and hatred on her. They ravaged and mutilated her, before leaving her for dead, a week later. Zenomira began to hate humans after that day, thinking that this was why they got their horrendous (and in her eyes, well-deserved) treatment in hell. But before the next day was over, a group of soldiers found her and got her to safety. One of the soldiers, named Ne'kro'n, did everything in his power to take cared of Zenomira. Despite her scornful behavior, Ne'kro'n told her that her health and well being were his top priorities, whether she liked it or not. She eventually accepted that a mortal really cared for her, and started to feel love for him. Ne'kro'n eventually explaied his reasons, and what kind of people there were in the world. Zenomira then came to the conclusion that the succubi in Hell either cannot tell the difference between those people, or they don't care, and are as bad as the people who raped her, mutilated her and left her for dead. She felt that their mentality had to change, for it was unacceptable to her. In the coming months, Zenomira fought alongside Reaper, as a sign of gratitude and affection for him. The two were an unbreakable war machine, and absolute victory was in sight. But then the General of the Resistance told Ne'kro'n that he should have a furlough, so he could clear his mind and be ready for the final assault. Zenomira went with Ne'kro'n and before he left the Resistance headquarters, Zenomira asked him for his hand in marriage. She confessed her love for him, and he confessed his love for her in return. Today, Zenomira is practically a celebrity, for going to the surface world and back in one piece (No succubus had ever done a thing like that before). Until her wedding day, She and Ne'kro'n are inspecting nymph sanctuaries and branding the succubi who cannot accept that there is a difference between good nymphs (those who are in hell temporarily) and bad nymphs (ones who are sent to hell for eternity). currently, they have branded twenty-six succubi for their cruelty to good nymphs. She won't eat good nymphs, but is willing to eat bad nymphs and other succubi if she's angry.
Note 2: despite being a Baroness, the other Succubi call Zenomira "Your Highness," "Milady," or "Your Majesty." Nymphs call her "Miss Zenomira," and she has no problem with that. She does get annoyed when subordinate succubi call her "Miss Zenomira," and she is known to lash out at the succubi who do that.
Important: She is currently staying at a resort close to the sanctuary in the game, so the owners are well aware that she is watching them, and if they anger her, she will hunt them down.
zombieking125
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornim » Sat May 23, 2015 10:34 pm

Character I'm playing in a roleplay, would be cool to see her in a game.

Name: Rakdosa
Class: Succubus (Rakdosa is more about destructive magic and physical combat, like a spellsword, so a class that presents that best would be groovy.)
Personality: Rakdosa is known to be very destructive, seeking to cause mayhem and discord with her every action and absolutely despises routine and the mundane. Rakdosa indulges in all sorts of food, from the mundane foods, not just Nymphs. While a demon, Rakdosa does not view mortals as puny or pathetic, rather she views them as a source of further chaos, preferring the random violent nature of mortals to the predictable nature of demons and other Hell dwelling creatures. Rakdosa offers care for those of ill mind (insanity) and often prefers their company, accepting them for their flaws and even encourages their expression in all its forms. Despite Rakdosa’s behavior, most times she is very tired and has to rest in lava pits; she can be forced awake by magic, though this is not recommended as it makes her angry. During times when Rakdosa is tired and unable to find a lava pit to sleep in, she is susceptible to suggestion and is a much calmer individual, being easily controlled by magic or persuaded. While Rakdosa is not above devouring unwilling prey, she prefers willing prey that will hopefully become one of her subjects with enough coaxing. Rakdosa never devours unconscious or incapacitated, preferring both the struggle and to not deny her prey a chance to escape. Despite Rakdosa's eternity of life, she acts young and boisterous, acting on impulse rather then experience. Rakdosa's favorite weapon is a flaming scythe, a symbol of the harvest.

Image Reference

How they got to hell/died: Rakdosa is not truly a Succubus, she is the Queen of Riots, an aspect the represents anarchy, chaos, and destruction. Rather then being created by the death of a mortal, Rakdosa has just always been.
Backstory: Not many are sure when, but at some point in time, Rakdosa existed; a demonic representation of chaos and the infamous Queen of Riots, Rakdosa is associated with festivals, banquets, anarchy, and the performing arts. For long periods of time, Rakdosa sleeps in the pits of Hell submerge within lava, though occasionally she awakens to bring about celebration and chaos, before again going to sleep for a long period of time that can range from a few years to several life times. When Rakdosa does awaken, there is much celebration in Hell; Rakdosa's followers are wild and self-destructive, indulging in all manner of debauchery in the name of their queen. When Rakdosa is asleep, she can be awakened early or occasionally she wanders Hell in a trance in she is unable to find a place to sleep; some demons and even nymphs abuse Rakdosa's susceptible nature when she's in this trance, though it usually ends badly for any individuals involved. Most of Rakdosa's minions are actually nymphs, as she prefers mortals over her fellow demons; nymphs and slaves that become demonic themselves are often referred to as cacklers, as they always seem to be laughing and are branded with Rakdosa's cult symbol.
What they're doing in Hell: Most of the time, sleeping or walking around in a sleep-like trance. The rest of the time? Rioting.
Rakdosa is based on the Magic the Gathering creature, Rakdos.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game