TheFetishBeast's collection

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheFetishBeast's collection

Postby LHCap1991 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:56 am

How to escape the mansion im stuck
LHCap1991
Been posting for a bit

Postby kuman2011 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:22 pm

LHCap1991 wrote:How to escape the mansion im stuck

Same here. I managed to get the soldiers and i think all of the Dryad items (including the Egg) but for the life of me i can't reach Key 5!! I can see it but i can't reach it
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby kuman2011 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:26 pm

Nevermind, i got it. I need to use one of the keys to sleep in one of the cells before dropping in the hole to get key 5
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby kuman2011 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:30 pm

I finally finished Vore Crawler (I think). I maxed out all the girls' affection and there is nothing else to do in the world map. I would really love to see you continue working on it again. The pixels are great, though the characters need more unique portraits, and the world is immersive enough that I enjoyed the explorations as well. It would have helped if there was a skip dialogue option as well auto run as well instead of pressing shift all the time.
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby LHCap1991 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:33 am

what about forsaken dune the second one i don't know how to solve ?
LHCap1991
Been posting for a bit

Postby DjConnorJ » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:19 am

is there a guide for vore crawler by any chance?
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby DjConnorJ » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:14 am

also how do you find the centaurs exactly ive searched the silver highlands and cant find them
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby kuman2011 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:12 pm

DjConnorJ wrote:also how do you find the centaurs exactly ive searched the silver highlands and cant find them

Just go to the "Magic Shop" in Dullion where the "Dude" as i like to call him will give all the hints you need. But if you really want to know then take Samantha with you all the way to the north until you move to another zone where you will find a large hole. I advice to have a strong weapon with you since you won't be able to use armor in that zone.
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby DjConnorJ » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:53 pm

kuman2011 wrote:
DjConnorJ wrote:also how do you find the centaurs exactly ive searched the silver highlands and cant find them

Just go to the "Magic Shop" in Dullion where the "Dude" as i like to call him will give all the hints you need. But if you really want to know then take Samantha with you all the way to the north until you move to another zone where you will find a large hole. I advice to have a strong weapon with you since you won't be able to use armor in that zone.

I take her to that hole in the north and nothing really happens she just pretty much says it ain’t happening so I’m not sure exactly what I have to do
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby KaiBlade7777 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:07 pm

What month do you think Vore Crawlers next update will be out?

P.S. It's going to be Awsome! :D
KaiBlade7777
New to the forum

Postby Phantom24601 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:52 pm

Is there a surefire way to beat the final boss in chosen one? I keep dying and the battle lasts forever. My I have a strategy to victory so that I may finally beat this game? Please and thank you.
Phantom24601
New to the forum

Postby kuman2011 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:29 pm

DjConnorJ wrote:
kuman2011 wrote:

I take her to that hole in the north and nothing really happens she just pretty much says it ain’t happening so I’m not sure exactly what I have to do

Make sure her affection is high enough. You can follow her affection level from the same magic shop. I advice giving her Sharp Carrots, she absolutely loves them. If you don't have carrots then any type of juice will do
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby VVV » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:26 pm

I can't find the ore for the elf girl help please
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby DjConnorJ » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:57 pm

VVV wrote:I can't find the ore for the elf girl help please

the ore is in the mine and it will have a white sparkle to it i cant remember exactly where it was but it will stand out when you see it
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby VVV » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:52 pm

Oh now I see why I was struggling because I was looking for ore in the place you look in the first quest to the mines
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Strelok3310 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:16 am

Can you help me with one mission in the Vore crawler? The chief asked me to find his men in the desert, but i haven't idea where to look for them, I only find some soldiers in an abandoned house, but this doesn't fit. "If anything, sorry for my English"
Strelok3310
New to the forum

Postby BladeChihuahua » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:46 am

Strelok3310 wrote:Can you help me with one mission in the Vore crawler? The chief asked me to find his men in the desert, but i haven't idea where to look for them, I only find some soldiers in an abandoned house, but this doesn't fit. "If anything, sorry for my English"

I think you have you to solve the riddles that this guy makes you pay to hear also take pictures so you dont have to cough up anymore i completed one Riddle but the second one is super confusing to me so im stuck on that one trying to figure out what it means to flip the sun the bird before arriving at the cliffs of misguidance plus what the heck is the first mirage of truth? Okay found out you just have to head north When heading east from a Graveyard of 5-6 animal skeletons
BladeChihuahua
New to the forum

Postby LHCap1991 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:16 am

BladeChihuahua wrote:
Strelok3310 wrote:Can you help me with one mission in the Vore crawler? The chief asked me to find his men in the desert, but i haven't idea where to look for them, I only find some soldiers in an abandoned house, but this doesn't fit. "If anything, sorry for my English"

I think you have you to solve the riddles that this guy makes you pay to hear also take pictures so you dont have to cough up anymore i completed one Riddle but the second one is super confusing to me so im stuck on that one trying to figure out what it means to flip the sun the bird before arriving at the cliffs of misguidance plus what the heck is the first mirage of truth? Okay found out you just have to head north When heading east from a Graveyard of 5-6 animal skeletons

So you mean right direction is North-East-West ?
LHCap1991
Been posting for a bit

Postby BladeChihuahua » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:36 pm

North till the first mirage then East when you find 5-6 bone piles of animals turn around and go west west pretty much go back the way you came at sometime turn north and you will find a building that has the soldiers inside though when you get out a boss fight will happen
BladeChihuahua
New to the forum

Postby LHCap1991 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:39 am

Ok i try
LHCap1991
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game