TheFetishBeast's collection

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheFetishBeast's collection

Postby Skittles209 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:10 am

Is there unbirth in vore crawler? It is listed as such but is it only one specific scene or is it planned and not actually in the game? I would like to know, please. For grinding purposes. Either I am getting crankier with age or I am losing patience with most games. Erotic or not.

Thank you. :silly:
Last edited by Skittles209 on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:00 pm

@Skittles209: I think the closest thing to unbirth in 'Vore crawler' would be the one scene at the restaurant with Cynthia, the lamia. There's also the pitcher-plant girl at the Green Glacier but that one's more akin to plant vore so it probably doesn't count. So, yeah, it's more like planned content rather than something already in there. While I don't exactly have anything specific planned at the moment, I'm quite certain that there will be more unbirth at some point.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Zeroglitch » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:59 pm

At the hotel. The snake lady. That ends up in the basement Jail cell. Is there a way to help that character out. ?
Zeroglitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:54 pm

@Zeroglitch: Nope... Got nothing more to say about that. Just nope.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby No-One » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:03 am

Vore Crawler has way too many random encounters that aren't vore related in the slightest. Having to grind my way through all this to get to the stuff I want is very tiresome. I've encountered exactly one vore scene thus far.

Would probably be a decent game if it was on its own, though.
No-One
Participator

Postby TyrantTerry » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:07 pm

Any chance of an update to Vore Crawler?
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:50 am

@TyrantTerry: Unfortunately, not even close. I haven't had much inspiration lately so there's been a lot of procrastination and, in the event that I do work on any of my games, it's unlikely to be Vore crawler.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Reddraggon2001 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:55 am

Can you fix the bottomless craving? I am stock on the ship, and I don't know what to do.
Reddraggon2001
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:18 pm

@Reddraggon2001: There's nothing to fix. The game doesn't go any further than that. In fact, at the moment, I'm not sure it ever will.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:54 pm

Ive played The Chosen One and thoroughly enjoyed it, and I know there is a form of sequel being developed, but I had an idea for a different sequel.
At the end of the game when you fight the final boss she gives Sebastian the choice to become a predator, he refuses because hes a good person, but what if in a new alternate timeline During there battle they are so evenly matched that the Goddess realizes that if the battle where to continue neither would survive. So in a last ditch effort to save herself she transfers her soul into his body, giving it just enough straight to survive the injures and allowing them both to live on inside it. Now after many years of recovery the two awake to find the world has changed sence they have left it, new evils threaten life, and everyone who had know Sebastian is long gone, now being just a myth in the eyes of everyone. Now it is up to them to fix all the worlds problems, though they do argue about what is and isnt a problem, and how they should fix it.

I would also like to offer help in creating this game if you do what to create it after reading my little speail, and if you dont, then I wish to ask you permission to create this game myself using your game and its story as the starting point for things to come. ( I dont have VX but I do have MV)
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:54 pm

@WolfieTheScapeGoat: If you wish to make a sequel to 'The chosen one' then, by all means, go ahead. I have no intentions to stop you nor do I have any intentions to criticize whatever decisions you make. As far as I'm concerned, it would be your game and yours alone. That said, if you want me to assist you then just PM me with whatever questions and/or requests you have and I'll see what I can do.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:47 am

so I've been playing the vore crawler and I just cannot for the life of me get the middle riddle down. I just... I don't know... Am I supposed to see the cliff or not?

Edit: Nevermind, the hint the guy gives is misleading.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby chocobun » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:36 am

how do you find the cockvore scene in vore crawler
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby DeathRaider » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:41 am

chocobun wrote:how do you find the cockvore scene in vore crawler

I would like to second this question, I feel like I've just about one hundred percented this game, but I haven't found it yet, and at this point it feels like I'm missing something obvious.
DeathRaider
New to the forum

Postby equino » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:51 pm

DeathRaider wrote:
chocobun wrote:how do you find the cockvore scene in vore crawler

I would like to second this question, I feel like I've just about one hundred percented this game, but I haven't found it yet, and at this point it feels like I'm missing something obvious.

You have to lose the Centaur herd challenge.

Centaur herd can be found in the south on the little road just above the lake in the Silver Highlands. Takes a while to get to the scene.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby nukers1 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:10 pm

will there be more cock vore?
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:20 pm

@nukers1: To be honest, I've kind of put 'Vore crawler' on the shelf at the moment and cock vore was never really my favourite so i can't really say right now.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby dinglingwong » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:25 pm

how do you clear the succubus i the chosen one? :| I've already beaten ariel and have her magic but still can seem to figure out a strategy to beat her magic nullification any suggestions?
dinglingwong
New to the forum

Postby 665544o » Fri May 08, 2020 8:22 am

Just got through the entirety of Vore Crawler, gotta say was kinda addicting. The leveling felt balanced along with ease of finding most of the vore scenes. Hope to see more of it in the future along with maybe some more male preds on the side!
665544o
New to the forum

Postby KaiBlade777 » Mon May 25, 2020 12:49 am

How do you get to the three guards in and past the desert I really need help please.
KaiBlade777
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game