Blood of the Pred (Skyrim/Devourment mod)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Blood of the Pred (Skyrim/Devourment mod)

Postby Isha » Sat May 29, 2021 12:52 pm

Merphix wrote:
Isha wrote: With regard to the once-a-day timer: how convenient is it? I can easily change it back to an on-demand lesser power if the delay is too annoying.

Personally, I've been using Wait to skip 24 hours when the form runs out.
My votes down for the on demand power.
Or an option somewhere to toggle between on-demand and Cooldown?

THat's a good idea. I'll whip up an MCM or a toggle button.
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby Isha » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:45 pm

Aaaaand it's done!

Blood of the Hunter now has its own MCM to swap out the 'once-per-day' Hunter Form with an 'on-demand' version.

Not much more has changed. I'm still working on tracking down a couple of bugs.

Download on the front page! :)
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby Isha » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:34 am

Oohh, updates, updates, updates! *lol*

New build (v. 1.08) is now up on the front page. Mostly a new MCM and some tinkering with the perk tree, but also some significant bug fixes that were preventing the mod from doing what I wanted it to do!

Try it out, leave feedback if you feel the need, and as always, enjoy!

Isha.
Isha
Participator

Postby Isha » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:40 pm

Version 1.08a is ready!

See the front page for details and testing requests!
Isha
Participator

Postby evarbane » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:35 pm

Whenever I transform the vampire lord form doesn't appear, just the transformation animation and then the regular body slightly scaled up. Any ideas why?
evarbane
New to the forum

Postby Isha » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:03 am

evarbane wrote:Whenever I transform the vampire lord form doesn't appear, just the transformation animation and then the regular body slightly scaled up. Any ideas why?

It's working as designed. I wanted to do something more creative than just slapping all of the Devourment powers onto the Vampire Lord and calling it 'done', so I changed the VL form into a scaled-up version of the player character and revamped the VL perk tree and quick-menu so that they accessed Devourment-related perks and abilities instead.
Isha
Participator

Postby Mooppoop » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:53 am

Does the dawnguard quest line get changed in anyway for this mod?
Mooppoop
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mooppoop » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:09 am

When doing Harkons demonstration activating hunter form doesn't proceed with his demonstration any advice?
Mooppoop
Been posting for a bit

Postby Isha » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:34 am

Mooppoop wrote:Does the dawnguard quest line get changed in anyway for this mod?

I've purposely avoided changing anything related to the Dawnguard quests and NPCs, so that the player can still play that questline with Devourment and Blood of the Hunter installed. That's become a bit of a double-edged sword, as it were, because I still had to change the game's hard-coded default 'vampire lord' form to make everything work.

Mooppoop wrote:When doing Harkons demonstration activating hunter form doesn't proceed with his demonstration any advice?

I was wondering if something like that might happen. The changes I've made must remove a keyword or change a quest condition somewhere; I'll add it to my list for further investigation. I don't know how interconnected Harkon's dialogue is interwoven with other parts of the game, so I can't make any promises at this point.

Have you noticed anything else going wonky? Is everything working with the new DR update?
Isha
Participator

Postby Mooppoop » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:33 pm

So far up until you make the initial choice with harkon everything works fine. You can skip the harkon issue by just declining and letting serana turn you.
Mooppoop
Been posting for a bit

Postby Isha » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:21 am

Mooppoop wrote:So far up until you make the initial choice with harkon everything works fine. You can skip the harkon issue by just declining and letting serana turn you.

Good to know. I'll put some time in on a fix for the next version. I may just dummy out that part of Harkon's dialogue.
Isha
Participator

Postby Isha » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:07 am

So -- update time again!

I'm working on repairing a few bugs and issues -- a fix Harkon's dialogue, primarily, and some cleanup of other minor things.

I'm considering adding new Devourment-specific character abilities (similar to what vampires already get), but I'm not certain about what those should be.

So, for those that are still reading this -- what should they be? I want to do more than just a simple search-and-replace, but I need ideas!

Let me know here if you have any suggestions!
Isha
Participator

Postby Isha » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:47 am

Blood of the Hunter v1.09 is just about ready!

New updates:

-- Adjustment to Harkon's dialogue; with luck, the Vampire Lord demonstration should work properly now.
-- A re-worked MCM menu. I lost the source file for the old one, so I had to rebuild it from scratch. So far, so good...
-- Minor adjustments to on-screen notifications. They sound a bit less awkward now XD.
-- Alterations to nomenclature. 'Hunter Form' is now the more appealing-sounding 'Apex Predator'.

Still to do:

-- Re-addition of Devourment pred perks to the Apex Predator perk tree.
-- Final tuning of player 'predator' races (used in Sanguinare Rapaxis).
-- Adding more Devourment powers to the Dovakiin's list.
-- Hooking up the 'Emergency Revert' MCM option. Currently, it does nothing.
-- A better way to integrate the mod into Skyrim.

A fuller change list will be available in the next few days, after more extensive testing and tuning.

This will probably require a new game, as I'm not sure the changes I made to the scripts will be compatible with the previous versions of BoTH.
Isha
Participator

Postby Isha » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:02 pm

Blood of the Hunter 1.09 is up!

See the front page for the changelog, as usual.
Isha
Participator

Postby Isha » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:07 pm

1.09a update is now available!

There were a few behind-the-scenes script changes this time; you might need a new game.
Isha
Participator

Postby Mooppoop » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:31 am

New update causes some of my left hand weapon meshes to be mirror flipped when sheathed. Game works perfectly fine just a this irks me kinda issue any ideas on what causes it?
Mooppoop
Been posting for a bit

Postby Isha » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:17 pm

Mooppoop wrote:New update causes some of my left hand weapon meshes to be mirror flipped when sheathed. Game works perfectly fine just a this irks me kinda issue any ideas on what causes it?

That's odd. Blood of the Hunter shouldn't have anything to do with weapon meshes or positioning.

I'm away from the computer until tomorrow, but I'll look into it. Is the issue affecting specific weapons?
Isha
Participator

Postby Mooppoop » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:42 pm

Considering I'm using a modded weapon, specifically a 2B one handed sword, it's probably something with the weapon itself but It looks like it'll effect katana type weapons.
Mooppoop
Been posting for a bit

Postby Isha » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:26 pm

Mooppoop wrote:Considering I'm using a modded weapon, specifically a 2B one handed sword, it's probably something with the weapon itself but It looks like it'll effect katana type weapons.

All righty. Which mod is the weapon from? Does the problem occur if you turn it off?
Isha
Participator

Postby Mooppoop » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:23 pm

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/50833 Here's the link to the mod page. I fixed the issue by deleting a mesh folder within the mod, made a backup just in case, and the mod works fine so far the issue is fixed.
Mooppoop
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game