JRPG GAMES

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby Phionna » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:17 am

Big_D wrote:How do you get FantasM?

You need to navigate Japanese pixiv to one of the developers posts. There in the description will be a link to their "Japanese Patreon" which for a meager 500 yen a month you can have access to the game and updates.

It is NOT available anywhere else or for free. Do not ask for it~
Phionna
Been posting for a bit

Postby tgcidolfus » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:21 pm

Navien wrote:Does anyone know about the "Big sis cat" enimey in Fantasm, the late game enimey that's bug and holds a big sword? Apprently there's game sprites of it unbirthing bu holding someone with its tail, but i was never able to figure out how to trigure it (used others saves). Does anyone know if it's even triggerable for this character?

the newer versions the big cat girl no longer seems to do her unbirth attack, most likely a bug as the rare version of her, that would be her opening attack making her extremely lethal, now after trying to get it to happen, I could not.

After a little more testing, version 0.1001 they do not do it at all, but in 0.1007 it seems to be corrected, so it does seem to be a big with the version you have.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Big_D » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:16 am

Phionna wrote:
Big_D wrote:How do you get FantasM?

You need to navigate Japanese pixiv to one of the developers posts. There in the description will be a link to their "Japanese Patreon" which for a meager 500 yen a month you can have access to the game and updates.

It is NOT available anywhere else or for free. Do not ask for it~

Thanks, and I'd never ask for something for free. Unless it is a free one to begin with
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Big_D » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:00 pm

Ok it might just be me, but I can't get the game to play. mostly since I only seem to have the Audio file, so unless there is a download with the rest of the needed files I am stuck
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:49 am

just a fyi, the new version of fantasm has dropped new version is 0.12
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby therusted » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:13 pm

i got the FantasM game and got to the giantess sleeping cat girl,how do i beat her?

can someone explain to me how to play properly?i cant read kanji
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:13 pm

therusted wrote:i got the FantasM game and got to the giantess sleeping cat girl,how do i beat her?

can someone explain to me how to play properly?i cant read kanji

this is very heavily a JRPG meaning you will have to grind up some levels to beat the cat boss as she hits quite hard for a 1st boss. Also would suggest lowering the difficulty to "traveler" to help you speed things up, this can be changed if you go through the gate from your town/respawn point and talking to the main character lookalike.

edit: also the 5th option down lets your buff your staffs at the cost of money, would suggest making sure to upgrade that from time to time.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby silvastar123 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:36 am

tbh just use saveditonline.com to bump up your money and once you get some limited strong consumables those too, always have good equipment and max the hell out of your skilltree
game gets absurd later on without a solid grasp of japanese, even with the occasional screenshot+image translator
silvastar123
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Thu May 09, 2019 6:13 pm

my normal fyi about Fantasm, version 0.13 information has been posted by the game creator publicly (this is NOT a download link) at:
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=74568952 this latest installment seems to be about anal vore, but been unable confirm yet as I haven't played it.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Niggle » Thu May 09, 2019 9:07 pm

Anyone willing to help me out with a bit of an issue i'm having with FantasM right now?

Main problem i'm having right now is that my weapon skills seemed to be capped and i don't know how to upgrade it so it can keep advancing.

Not being able to upgrade the other party members weapon skills isn't helping either, currently have the 1st guy set up as a spear wielder, 2nd as an axeman/support and 3rd guy as a full mage. Everyone has all the spells/skills just in case but even then it's incredibly difficult and only getting harder as the creator seems to keep adding new upgrades/progression paths i have no idea how to trigger. (like weapon creation is apparently a thing from what i can tell).

I get by pretty easily with Translation aggregator for the most part but some of the more technical stuff is incomprehensible for me at this point.

Doesn't help that right now i'm bottlenecked by the one girl in stockings, soon as she puts boots on things go to shit and i can't survive the rounds i need due to her insta-kill attack that takes out 2 guys at a time.
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby nullstuff » Thu May 09, 2019 11:58 pm

Speaking of Fantasm, does anyone have a save file before the most recent content? I reformatted and I lost my save file :(
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby chocobun » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:20 am

Anyone have a walktrough for the new futa beach i can't find a way pass the girls
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:47 pm

you need to be cockvored by one of the larger girls near the save point in the cave with water, after the cutscene you will be able to pass under the girls as long as you don't get into the water near the save point.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby chocobun » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:37 am

i know but she wouldn't do it
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby InverseTacquito » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:40 am

Does anybody have a guide for FantasM? Because I'm pretty sure I've gotten as far as I can without any working translators out there, that being at the giant town where the idea to progress seems to be reliant on the girl gathering flowers to the south, but I've interacted with everything I can as far as I can tell, with nothing happening.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Big_D » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:57 am

InverseTacquito wrote:Does anybody have a guide for FantasM? Because I'm pretty sure I've gotten as far as I can without any working translators out there, that being at the giant town where the idea to progress seems to be reliant on the girl gathering flowers to the south, but I've interacted with everything I can as far as I can tell, with nothing happening.

I'd like that guide as well, I'm currently stuck trying to get something called the O magic Gun, Apparently I need it to beat the two gaints in the sand temple place. the next stage after the town of giants
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:29 am

InverseTacquito wrote:Does anybody have a guide for FantasM? Because I'm pretty sure I've gotten as far as I can without any working translators out there, that being at the giant town where the idea to progress seems to be reliant on the girl gathering flowers to the south, but I've interacted with everything I can as far as I can tell, with nothing happening.

a LOT of people got stuck here, so the game creator posted a semi-guide to help get through the city: hope this helps

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=70801153
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Vizix » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:50 am

Is there a walkthrough for the full game? I'm having a real hard time with the menus and Japanese text. I'm at the first water boss that stuffs you in her bikini, some weird imp gave me a shell that makes a new menu after losing to her.
Vizix
Participator

Postby tgcidolfus » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:11 am

lolcp123 wrote:Is there a walkthrough for the full game? I'm having a real hard time with the menus and Japanese text. I'm at the first water boss that stuffs you in her bikini, some weird imp gave me a shell that makes a new menu after losing to her.

no walkthroughs that I've seen, but in the new version (0.14) you can change SOME of the main menu into English, here are the instructions on how to do that:

Start the game and select "はじめから".
Press X key to call up the menu screen.
(You can call the menu screen after entering the gate in the first scene.)
Select "コンフィグ" and switch 日本語 to English with "ShowParameter".
Don't forget to select "反映して戻る" finally.

also in the most recent area, I foresee a lot of people getting stuck with the light puzzle as it is very time consuming and not always straightforward on how to clear everything so far.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Big_D » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:03 am

I'm still stuck in stage 5 (Sand temple) I need something to help beat the boss but I have no idea where to find it, the translation I have calls it the O magic gun
Any help would be welcomed
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game