JRPG GAMES

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby meaning4 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:26 pm

After the hidden boss's intro, what do I do?
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:36 pm

If you are stuck on the platform with Lily and the glowing thing pointing at her and Rimune (Your Assistant) is not to the right side of the map, you're bugged, and will either need to reload an earlier save, or wait until DoM releases a fix.

If you have a convenient save just before the mission started, go do a few random missions, then drop a fresh save and go back to the hidden boss mission again. It may take a few tries, but eventually you should get a non-bugged instance, and you'll be able to progress.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby InverseTacquito » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:35 pm

Anyone know what on earth you're meant to do with the final of the second tier stages?
There's a room with three numbered tiles, 1 to 3, I get that, but it seems like you can't interact with them in any way, and standing on them doesn't do the trick, either.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:44 pm

Press enter while standing on the tiles. Go 2-1-3, I think it was. There's a different sound when you hit each in order. If you break sequence it makes a bad sound and you need to start over.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby InverseTacquito » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:29 pm

Erecant wrote:Press enter while standing on the tiles. Go 2-1-3, I think it was. There's a different sound when you hit each in order. If you break sequence it makes a bad sound and you need to start over.

--Erecant

Ah, audio cues, that would do it. Thanks much.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby anon487 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:08 pm

Sinistral wrote:
chocobun wrote:i wonder. does the game have any futa related missions?

So far I've only seen 9-3 have any content for futa and it isn't aa lot. There are references to others possibly being in the game, but so far I've only seen the one. I'm missing 5 missions though. I don't know which -4 missions I'm missing other than 9-4 and EX-8 so I may have to replay through the game and make a quick walkthrough while I'm at it. Also make a save for each -4 chapter as you can't find the evidence to unlock them again.

9-4 is unlocked via doing EX-2 then talking to the character at the very start of EX-5
How do you unlock EX-6 and EX-7, assuming EX-8 doesn't exist?
anon487
New to the forum

Postby Sinistral » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:37 am

I believe they are in 9-2 and 9-3. 9-2 is over on the right side past the save crystal by the guy standing there. 9-3 is outside the first room over by the single character on the left side. There are papers there you can look at. You may have to start the scene on the right hand side before checking the papers though.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby larxx » Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:00 pm

Does anyone have savefile of Tenokimi
larxx
New to the forum

Postby Erecant » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:45 pm

larxx wrote:Does anyone have savefile of Tenokimi

This should be a save with everything finished/unlocked.

--Erecant
Attachments
tenokimi_CompleteSave.zip
(138.87 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BusterTheBozo » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:17 pm

When i download it it comes out as a windows media player what do i do?
BusterTheBozo
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:02 am

Does anyone have a guide for the entirety of the FantasM School section? I just got the ribbon, and it's telling me to find a list of workers so that I can tell where the health chief goes. I have access to the locker room in the northeast building, but I literally cannot do anything else in the school. I don't have access to the room in the library. Also would like to know what cubby numbered shoes take me where, if possible, as I lucked out in getting to that locker room building. Also wondering how I get access to scenes with the giant green-haired lady behind the school. Checked all the baskets in the pool dressing area during "Afternoon Classes" and none of them had what I needed.

I also need gear that disallows pet status, or an item that removes pet status, because there's a boss enemy that will inflict it on the first turn basically in the light puzzle area.
Last edited by ian66613 on Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby dMONEY4121 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:14 am

School section for what game?
dMONEY4121
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:04 am

dMONEY4121 wrote:School section for what game?

It's there now. FantasM. Here's the specific debuff I'm having trouble with in the light puzzle area: https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/j7mmclpqeg7.png

It disallows you to do any damage to the enemy that inflicted it (the boss in this case.) It cannot be removed by any of that boss' attacks, even though it can be on other enemies/bosses.

I also want to know how to get to the lower right of the map here where that blue chest is: https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/my8xcwowo84.png

I have it set up so the light is shining through the right side of the map, and not the left/middle.

For the School:
Spoiler: show
Survive the Pink-haired girl in the first floor bathroom at night. -- Khaki Clothes, No underwear, socks were brown. Shoes were also brown.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Previous

Return to Vore game