JRPG GAMES

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby Altimos » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:55 pm

killerwolf6 wrote:Well, I'm surprised no brought this up before, but here's a game with a good amount of vore content called A New World in the Palm of Your Hand, the sequel to The World in the Palm of Your Hand.

http://whitecats.dip.jp/up/download/155 ... 739305.zip
Password: lily

Dead link... sadly, was looking forward to checking it out...
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby SputnikDX » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:48 am

Altimos wrote:
killerwolf6 wrote:Well, I'm surprised no brought this up before, but here's a game with a good amount of vore content called A New World in the Palm of Your Hand, the sequel to The World in the Palm of Your Hand.

The link works fine. Make sure you're clicking it and not highlighting, copying, and pasting since the link text is truncated. If it still isn't working, open a quote reply and copy the link from the reply text box, since the full URL is there.
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby vore2412 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:46 pm

SputnikDX wrote:
Altimos wrote:

The link works fine. Make sure you're clicking it and not highlighting, copying, and pasting since the link text is truncated. If it still isn't working, open a quote reply and copy the link from the reply text box, since the full URL is there.

The site was down this morning. It is back up now, but they were correct in saying that at least temporarily, the site was down. I tried too.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:41 am

SputnikDX wrote:
Altimos wrote:

Yeah, pretty sure I'm doing it right...

It's still broken, site might be down again as per Vore2412.
*Attachment removed*

If you have it already, you can choose another download site like MediaFile or Mega... I've never even dealt with whitecats before, but it seems being the second time they are down, they might not be reliable...

Still very interested in this game...
Last edited by Altimos on Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby killerwolf6 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:55 am

The link is working for me, so I believe the issue is on your side, but here's a link from Kurokorr from giantess city to machine translated versions of both games, hopefully this works better for you.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... dISIwXOXqw
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:02 pm

killerwolf6 wrote:The link is working for me, so I believe the issue is on your side, but here's a link from Kurokorr from giantess city to machine translated versions of both games, hopefully this works better for you.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... dISIwXOXqw

I checked the link again and this time it works...

So, it was probably down when I tried it and came back up when you did... so, I stand by my thoughts on that it isn't my end but them and it being unreliable.

Regardless, I have it from the OP's suggested link. I thank you for providing an alternative in case others, like Vore2412 who experienced the same issue as I did, a chance to obtain this game.

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby iepie122 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:57 pm

is there any way outside of enty to buy fantasm? I tried to get the payment working but I seem to need a credit card which I don't have...... the fact that the site is japanese doesn't help either
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xexy » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:46 pm

iepie122 wrote:is there any way outside of enty to buy fantasm? I tried to get the payment working but I seem to need a credit card which I don't have...... the fact that the site is japanese doesn't help either

Idk what kind of method you want to be using but if you use their Fantia instead it has a lot more options.
https://fantia.jp/fanclubs/3146/plans/5 ... ods/select
https://fantia.jp/fanclubs/3146
Xexy
Been posting for a bit

Postby iepie122 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:10 pm

Xexy wrote:
iepie122 wrote:is there any way outside of enty to buy fantasm? I tried to get the payment working but I seem to need a credit card which I don't have...... the fact that the site is japanese doesn't help either

Idk what kind of method you want to be using but if you use their Fantia instead it has a lot more options.
https://fantia.jp/fanclubs/3146/plans/5 ... ods/select
https://fantia.jp/fanclubs/3146

thank you! that helped me a lot, but now I have a second question regarding the game itself. I'm in the snow layer rn after a lot of playing but I can't seem to defeat the bosses. In the pictures of the game I can see that you have the option of having a 4th character in this battle, where can I get this fourth character?
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby secretish » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:26 pm

iepie122 wrote:thank you! that helped me a lot, but now I have a second question regarding the game itself. I'm in the snow layer rn after a lot of playing but I can't seem to defeat the bosses. In the pictures of the game I can see that you have the option of having a 4th character in this battle, where can I get this fourth character?

Spoiler: show
If you continue the main quest normally, it will be obvious where to get the 4th character when you can. If you're fighting dramatically stronger enemies, that may be the optional area in the snow part, and that's meant to be done later. If you're just fighting a regular snow orca (the things that move in the snow and chase you) instead, those are more meant to be avoided/ran from at this point.
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby iepie122 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:12 am

secretish wrote:
iepie122 wrote:thank you! that helped me a lot, but now I have a second question regarding the game itself. I'm in the snow layer rn after a lot of playing but I can't seem to defeat the bosses. In the pictures of the game I can see that you have the option of having a 4th character in this battle, where can I get this fourth character?

If you continue the main quest normally, it will be obvious where to get the 4th character when you can. If you're fighting dramatically stronger enemies, that may be the optional area in the snow part, and that's meant to be done later. If you're just fighting a regular snow orca (the things that move in the snow and chase you) instead, those are more meant to be avoided/ran from at this point.

Thank you, but now I'm stuck at another part hahahaha. I don't know how I'm supposed to go further after defeatinng the yellow shirt girl for the 3th time. What do I need to do now to get past the black bunny girl?
edit: also, how do you go past the girls who suck you up at the beach?
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby SputnikDX » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:31 am

Could we update the OP to include links to any translated versions that have been posted in this thread? That would be extremely helpful and I'm not even sure if the OP is regularly updated.
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby secretish » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:39 am

iepie122 wrote:Thank you, but now I'm stuck at another part hahahaha. I don't know how I'm supposed to go further after defeatinng the yellow shirt girl for the 3th time. What do I need to do now to get past the black bunny girl?
edit: also, how do you go past the girls who suck you up at the beach?

Although it's a bit late and you may already be past these parts:
If it's the yellow shirt girl I'm thinking of, after beating her 3 times, you go back to that giant woman at the cave at the beginning of the area. Talk to her 2 or 3 times until she moves, then you can fight her near the boulder to the north of the initial save in the area.

Surprised you actually beat her 3 times without knowing about the black bunny girls, since I thought you had to get past a lot of them for the later yellow shirt girl fights, but you have to be completely clean to get past them. If any of your party members have a stench debuff or you have the bunny smell, they won't let you past. Have to go into clear water to get rid of the bunny smell a lot of the time in that zone.

On the beach, if it's the girls out of combat who just instakill you when you try to pass them that you mean, you need a scent from a giant girl that's standing around the northish path near a save in the area, I think. Can't walk into clear water after getting the scent before going past the girls that suck you up as well (not sure if beach water is included or not). Also at least more place later on that gives a scent that gets you past them. Do note that the beach area is optional, though. It's said in the first message when you get there, but since it's a different language, just warning you since you may not know.
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vizix » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:56 pm

I am stuck in the swamp in fantasm. Where is the lily pad you can use in multiple directions? I can't seem to get to the area in the bottom left. Any tips?
Vizix
Participator

Postby Big_D » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:54 pm

lolcp123 wrote:I am stuck in the swamp in fantasm. Where is the lily pad you can use in multiple directions? I can't seem to get to the area in the bottom left. Any tips?

Ah you have to approach them oppisit side to the direction you want to go. right to go left, top to go down and so on. Most of the lily pads can go in two directions, it's a maze but do able. Hope it helps
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ragnow » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:07 am

Does anyone have Fantasm saves at various points of the game? I can't seem to progress in this game but I want to see the scenes without using the water fountain (since you can't simply just replay the boss fight proper that way).
Ragnow
Somewhat familiar

Postby crowtomas01 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:28 am

Could someone reupload the playable English version of FantasM.

The versions I have either are not translated or keep giving me the pop up error "RPGVX RTP is not found" even though I have the right software (I think)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
crowtomas01
Been posting for a bit

Postby killermeow » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:57 pm

crowtomas01 wrote:Could someone reupload the playable English version of FantasM.

The versions I have either are not translated or keep giving me the pop up error "RPGVX RTP is not found" even though I have the right software (I think)

You don't have the runtime package for RPG Maker VX on your computer, which is why you aren't able to play any RPG Maker VX games.
https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/run-time-package
Grab the VX one from there and you should be fine, and I recommend grabbing at least VX and VX Ace on every computer you get that you plan to play any of the RPG games from this forum on, that'll cover the vast majority unless you really dive deep and find an XP or 2003 one.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby InverseTacquito » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:57 pm

killermeow wrote:
crowtomas01 wrote:Could someone reupload the playable English version of FantasM.

You don't have the runtime package for RPG Maker VX on your computer, which is why you aren't able to play any RPG Maker VX games.
Grab the VX one from there and you should be fine, and I recommend grabbing at least VX and VX Ace on every computer you get that you plan to play any of the RPG games from this forum on, that'll cover the vast majority unless you really dive deep and find an XP or 2003 one.

Also FantasM is a patron-style thing that isn't available for public download, so if someone acquiesced to that request they could get le banhammer.
If you wanna look for it, nobody's stopping you, but you're not finding it here beyond a link to where you can support to get it.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby crowtomas01 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:11 am

InverseTacquito wrote:
killermeow wrote:

Also FantasM is a patron-style thing that isn't available for public download, so if someone acquiesced to that request they could get le banhammer.
If you wanna look for it, nobody's stopping you, but you're not finding it here beyond a link to where you can support to get it.

understood. i was able to get it to work however the translation didn't work. It's just all boxes . . .
Oh well my dudes.
crowtomas01
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game