JRPG GAMES

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby Erecant » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:05 pm

5-2 is kind of annoyingly straightforward.

Don't worry about exploring the kids' room. Just talk to them a few times each. The goal is to respond kindly/empathetically to them so they see you as a good guy, rather than their next target. You can't get a bad end by talking to them, so just keep trying different options if you don't understand any Japanese. I think it is 3 correct options per kid to get the clear.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby runeguden » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:26 pm

Erecant wrote:5-2 is kind of annoyingly straightforward.

Don't worry about exploring the kids' room. Just talk to them a few times each. The goal is to respond kindly/empathetically to them so they see you as a good guy, rather than their next target. You can't get a bad end by talking to them, so just keep trying different options if you don't understand any Japanese. I think it is 3 correct options per kid to get the clear.

--Erecant

thank you
runeguden
Participator

Postby chocobun » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:36 pm

i wonder. does the game have any futa related missions?
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sinistral » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:38 pm

Just a PSA about the level structure of the game but each chapter actually has a hidden -4 chapter. These are triggered by interacting with something in one of the three chapter request missions. For example the extra level in chapter 1 is access by starting the game of tag with the two enemies and slipping past them and interacting with the fairy on the north wall near the glowing point. Some of these extra chapters (4-4 especially) are very important to unlocking features such as the EX chapters. The real last boss level is actually reached by replaying a main chapter after beating the game once, but you have to clear 99 requests first so make friends with a fast mission and farm in after you beat the game once. My choice was 2-3. You get no gold for it but it is fast and cheap to by copies of, and it also builds affection with the heroine ( which was a big deal in some of the previous games).
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sinistral » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:45 pm

chocobun wrote:i wonder. does the game have any futa related missions?

So far I've only seen 9-3 have any content for futa and it isn't aa lot. There are references to others possibly being in the game, but so far I've only seen the one. I'm missing 5 missions though. I don't know which -4 missions I'm missing other than 9-4 and EX-8 so I may have to replay through the game and make a quick walkthrough while I'm at it. Also make a save for each -4 chapter as you can't find the evidence to unlock them again.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:29 pm

You can replay all of the *-4 chapters in the reflection room. They are the green orbs. Whereas the red orbs are the story mode events.

I think you unlock that in, uhh, 3-4?

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sinistral » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:17 pm

I did unlock that but I wasn't sure if that was all if it included the EX missions or not. If it is just the *-4 chapters then I must have cleared all of them as I have 9 there, but I don't remember which ones I did. I thought I was missing something because there is a bug I'm running into with the real last boss. If that is the case then I'm just missing EX-8 and EX-9 if there is one.

Edit: Finally finished. Clearing a couple missions cleared the bug. Guess there is no other EX missions past 7.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:12 am

Sinistral wrote:Just a PSA about the level structure of the game but each chapter actually has a hidden -4 chapter. These are triggered by interacting with something in one of the three chapter request missions. For example the extra level in chapter 1 is access by starting the game of tag with the two enemies and slipping past them and interacting with the fairy on the north wall near the glowing point. Some of these extra chapters (4-4 especially) are very important to unlocking features such as the EX chapters. The real last boss level is actually reached by replaying a main chapter after beating the game once, but you have to clear 99 requests first so make friends with a fast mission and farm in after you beat the game once. My choice was 2-3. You get no gold for it but it is fast and cheap to by copies of, and it also builds affection with the heroine ( which was a big deal in some of the previous games).

Do you know what -4 Chapters I'm missing?

Spoiler: show
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Sinistral » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:34 am

Looks like 4-4. 5-4, and 8-4. 4-4 is important because the NPC you get sells the EX missions. I think you get that one by interacting with a blue/white shining mark in the top right of the succubus maze minigame in 4-3.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:10 am

Sinistral wrote:Looks like 4-4. 5-4, and 8-4. 4-4 is important because the NPC you get sells the EX missions. I think you get that one by interacting with a blue/white shining mark in the top right of the succubus maze minigame in 4-3.

Do you know where I can get 5-4 and 8-4 as well?

I've checked all the possible places I can for 5-x missions for 5-4, and can't find it. The only possible place would be past the door in the upper left of the museum mission, but I can't get in there, ever, no matter what.

Ex.2 is found by going to the church's basement in 5-1.
ian66613
---

Postby CD609403239 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:24 am

ian66613 wrote:
Sinistral wrote:Looks like 4-4. 5-4, and 8-4. 4-4 is important because the NPC you get sells the EX missions. I think you get that one by interacting with a blue/white shining mark in the top right of the succubus maze minigame in 4-3.

Do you know where I can get 5-4 and 8-4 as well?
4-4 is in succubus club minigame called 迷路,the hidden had settled on right side of this minigame,about 5-4 and 8-4…when I complete the main quest, i have already get it,so i dont know.
CD609403239
New to the forum

Postby Erecant » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:09 am

5-4 you unlock in the 5-3 museum mission, actually. Before starting the events of the mission there is a sparkling spot along the north wall on the left-ish side.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:35 am

Erecant wrote:5-4 you unlock in the 5-3 museum mission, actually. Before starting the events of the mission there is a sparkling spot along the north wall on the left-ish side.

--Erecant

I guess I already took it?

ScreenShot_2022_1004_23_34_39.png

Because I've been around this whole place without interacting at all with anything, and there are no sparkly bits.
ian66613
---

Postby chocobun » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:59 am

I am meanwhile stuck in the story mission of 7 the one where you need A B C keys. but i cannot find B
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:30 am

@chocobun: I think I was stuck on card key B for a bit. If you talk to everyone in the downstairs kitchen, then go upstairs to Meishia's room and talk to her (One of the guards on the right should have moved over to the phone so you can slip past) Then return to the kitchen and talk to the blond chef/maid.

If that doesn't work (Each key has 2 potential sources) I think the 2nd route is to go to the room with the cats, talk to the cats, when you talk to the second one be ready to run, get outside of the room and the cat will go up to a maid behind the desk, and will spawn a red shiny spot, the key.

@ian66613: That's the right spot, it looks like you may have done it already. If you've already unlocked the recollection room, I think 5-4 is the top left green orb, so you can check if you've been through it once already.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:34 am

Erecant wrote:@ian66613: That's the right spot, it looks like you may have done it already. If you've already unlocked the recollection room, I think 5-4 is the top left green orb, so you can check if you've been through it once already.

--Erecant

Here's what I have:

ScreenShot_2022_1005_00_34_04.png

I don't know what green orb I'm missing. I've checked around the 8-x missions, and haven't found anything. I've also done more than 99 missions now, and still can't do this "Final Boss" you all talked about.
ian66613
---

Postby Erecant » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:05 am

Looks like you're missing 7-4. Off the top of my head I don't remember where the unlock for that is, but it is definitely in the 7-* chapters, so that will narrow down your search.

For the hidden boss, you'll want to do the bottom left red orb mission after you've done your 99 and cleared the game normally at least once. Your responses may matter, so save before the final sequence of that chapter and try a few things as needed.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:40 am

Erecant wrote:Looks like you're missing 7-4. Off the top of my head I don't remember where the unlock for that is, but it is definitely in the 7-* chapters, so that will narrow down your search.

For the hidden boss, you'll want to do the bottom left red orb mission after you've done your 99 and cleared the game normally at least once. Your responses may matter, so save before the final sequence of that chapter and try a few things as needed.

--Erecant

7-4 is via 7-1. After the girl turns big with a red square, you need to wait for her to shrink down and grab her quickly. Make sure to talk with the girl at the top too.

For re-playing the lower left main story mission, choose the SECOND option when being captured by the non-gigantic busty lady.
ian66613
---

Postby runeguden » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:59 pm

how do I unlock EX 2? and do they go higher than 7?
runeguden
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:12 pm

runeguden wrote:how do I unlock EX 2? and do they go higher than 7?

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=41571&start=680#p2926190

Church basement in 5-1. (Will only be available after you've gotten the fox girl in the office.)
ian66613
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game