R.A.A.D.D Runner v2.5d (Back in motion)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: R.A.A.D.D Runner v2.5d (Back in motion)

Postby Vegettoui » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:46 pm

Quick question how do get in the Gallery the images because even when I die there a no scene in the gallery and I can't even get on the monsterpedia and throphies
Vegettoui
New to the forum

Postby Vegettoui » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:50 pm

Whoops sorry didn't read the bug list.
Vegettoui
New to the forum

Postby Aiwindel » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:05 pm

Does anyone have a link to 2.5d? I would like to check out some stuff that hasn't been ported to the new engine yet.
Aiwindel
Been posting for a bit

Postby HavocLordX » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:14 pm

Aiwindel wrote:Does anyone have a link to 2.5d? I would like to check out some stuff that hasn't been ported to the new engine yet.

I don't. i'm afraid. but there is RAADD Unity.

PS: By The Way, Don't Necro an Old RAADD Topic.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby jaebomber » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:07 am

the project is dead either way otherwise the last update of unity woulve came out a year ago
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:04 am

jaebomber wrote:the project is dead either way otherwise the last update of unity woulve came out a year ago

Not true. The thread maybe dead, but the game is not. The thing is that only those who use Patron can follow it's progress. And right now it's going through a complete overhaul. A good bit has been done, but there's still a lot to be done.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Talon13 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:29 pm

Maexam2 wrote:
jaebomber wrote:the project is dead either way otherwise the last update of unity woulve came out a year ago

Not true. The thread maybe dead, but the game is not. The thing is that only those who use Patron can follow it's progress. And right now it's going through a complete overhaul. A good bit has been done, but there's still a lot to be done.

Another complete overhaul? Shame none of us peasants get to know what's going on x3c
Talon13
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:46 am

Talon13 wrote:
Maexam2 wrote:

Another complete overhaul? Shame none of us peasants get to know what's going on x3c

True. Well, technically, you only need an account. Then you can follow the artist. Granted, unless you pay the required amount, you can't acssess anything that the user does not allow, but having an account is enough to be upto date on the news. Again, as long as you follow the artist. To be honest, I used to sponsor many artists, including Tritrium, on Patreon. But I had to stop for two reasons. One, I live in Brazil, and according to the current conversion rate, 1 Dollar equals 3,70 or so Reales. Mening that anything I pay in Dollors becomes almots 4x the original price. In other words, it became too expensive. And two, one day I suddenly found myself with my Credit Card blocked. When I went to the Bank to find out what happened, they said that the card had been blocked due to suspicious transactions. However, and they checked, I told them that I had only made purchases through Patreon. They told me then that Patreon recently became part of a list named "Suspicious Websites". A list of websites where it's more likely for illigal tranansactions to occur or other such fellonies, like card cloning, shams, etc... Therfore, after making sure my card was up again, I never paid anything through Patreon again. As the old saying goes, Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nouvi » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:58 am

Maexam2 wrote:True. Well, technically, you only need an account. Then you can follow the artist. Granted, unless you pay the required amount, you can't acssess anything that the user does not allow, but having an account is enough to be upto date on the news. Again, as long as you follow the artist. To be honest, I used to sponsor many artists, including Tritrium, on Patreon. But I had to stop for two reasons. One, I live in Brazil, and according to the current conversion rate, 1 Dollar equals 3,70 or so Reales. Mening that anything I pay in Dollors becomes almots 4x the original price. In other words, it became too expensive. And two, one day I suddenly found myself with my Credit Card blocked. When I went to the Bank to find out what happened, they said that the card had been blocked due to suspicious transactions. However, and they checked, I told them that I had only made purchases through Patreon. They told me then that Patreon recently became part of a list named "Suspicious Websites". A list of websites where it's more likely for illigal tranansactions to occur or other such fellonies, like card cloning, shams, etc... Therfore, after making sure my card was up again, I never paid anything through Patreon again. As the old saying goes, Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

Why does everyone think they're paying extra because the numerical value is different? As of typing this 1 USD is valued at 3,82 BRL meaning you DID pay exactly what you signed up for, not 4x more. In comparison, one pound of bronze isn't as valuable as one pound of gold... makes sense I hope?

Also the 'suspicious transactions' you were probably hit with was very likely likely when Patreon swapped banks, much as thousands of other users. It was cleared up and nothing fraudulent truly happened.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:29 am

Nouvi wrote:
Maexam2 wrote:True. Well, technically, you only need an account. Then you can follow the artist. Granted, unless you pay the required amount, you can't acssess anything that the user does not allow, but having an account is enough to be upto date on the news. Again, as long as you follow the artist. To be honest, I used to sponsor many artists, including Tritrium, on Patreon. But I had to stop for two reasons. One, I live in Brazil, and according to the current conversion rate, 1 Dollar equals 3,70 or so Reales. Mening that anything I pay in Dollors becomes almots 4x the original price. In other words, it became too expensive. And two, one day I suddenly found myself with my Credit Card blocked. When I went to the Bank to find out what happened, they said that the card had been blocked due to suspicious transactions. However, and they checked, I told them that I had only made purchases through Patreon. They told me then that Patreon recently became part of a list named "Suspicious Websites". A list of websites where it's more likely for illigal tranansactions to occur or other such fellonies, like card cloning, shams, etc... Therfore, after making sure my card was up again, I never paid anything through Patreon again. As the old saying goes, Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

Why does everyone think they're paying extra because the numerical value is different? As of typing this 1 USD is valued at 3,82 BRL meaning you DID pay exactly what you signed up for, not 4x more. In comparison, one pound of bronze isn't as valuable as one pound of gold... makes sense I hope?

Also the 'suspicious transactions' you were probably hit with was very likely likely when Patreon swapped banks, much as thousands of other users. It was cleared up and nothing fraudulent truly happened.

I see. But I did ended up paying more. The ticket of my purchase said "U$D5,00" in one ocasion, however, when I checked the card's receipt, it said "R$19,86". Therefore, I did payded more than planned.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bloodle8 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:50 am

Maexam2 wrote:I see. But I did ended up paying more. The ticket of my purchase said "U$D5,00" in one ocasion, however, when I checked the card's receipt, it said "R$19,86". Therefore, I did payded more than planned.

At the quoted conversion rate, you paid R$0.71 more than the expected amount. Part of this is because Paypal (and thus, Patreon) charges an extra 2.9% + $0.35USD per transaction. As for the rest, I would bet anything that it was taken as Paypal's international transaction fee.
bloodle8
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:12 am

bloodle8 wrote:
Maexam2 wrote:I see. But I did ended up paying more. The ticket of my purchase said "U$D5,00" in one ocasion, however, when I checked the card's receipt, it said "R$19,86". Therefore, I did payded more than planned.

At the quoted conversion rate, you paid R$0.71 more than the expected amount. Part of this is because Paypal (and thus, Patreon) charges an extra 2.9% + $0.35USD per transaction. As for the rest, I would bet anything that it was taken as Paypal's international transaction fee.

I see. Thank you for clarifying things for me. I never knew of this extra taxes. Then again, I should not be surprised. -.-
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FBnorman » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:27 pm

has Anybody got the cheat codes for this game? because i cant seem to find it on the internet.
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:31 pm

FBnorman wrote:has Anybody got the cheat codes for this game? because i cant seem to find it on the internet.

Well, there IS not cheat engine in the game, thus no cheats were created for it. That's probably why you can't find them. Then again, these kind of game do not often show up on Google or other such search engines.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:03 am

Maexam2 wrote:
FBnorman wrote:has Anybody got the cheat codes for this game? because i cant seem to find it on the internet.

Well, there IS not cheat engine in the game, thus no cheats were created for it. That's probably why you can't find them. Then again, these kind of game do not often show up on Google or other such search engines.

some of the older versions did have a cheat code menu, I believe the last public release did have cheat codes that could make for bosses only, no enemies, short zones, and maybe some others, but they were removed or lost somewhere in the pages of this thread.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby RC8015 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:44 pm

These codes are for patreons only anyways and shouldn't even be here.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:54 pm

RC8015 wrote:These codes are for patreons only anyways and shouldn't even be here.

Oooh, Didn't know that tidbit. Thanks!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Just4comments » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:41 am

I clicked on the windows download link, but it didn't give me the version shown on the main article. Has anyone else had this happen?
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby abud13 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:18 pm

I'm a little confused. There is a 1.85 version, a 2.5 version that seems less complete, and then the most recent one is just so much more different? What happened there?
abud13
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:09 am

The game had to change engine one day.The old version, whilst having had more features (more enemies, the dorm for your monster girls, skill trees and all) had a pretty limited engine, that kept running out of usable memory (had nothing to do with how beefy your PC was, the engine just could not handle much)
The new engine therefore had to redo most of the work, and also marked a kind of reboot (thus names reborn), and changed many things, lost then again content. I still thin 2.5d was the latest public release.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game